PDA

View Full Version : War glitches

>.>
06-01-2011, 04:07 PM
I have 3 that always happen to me (and have been occurring more often lately):

1. I am unable to atk, dash or fade, and none of the other skills (buff and otherwise) light up. I can only walk around and i have to take off some buffs and re-equip my weap so i can use my skills again. This is not due to being mfed. This usually happens when im comboing something (target or guard) and it dies before i cast the next skill. In some cases the combo bar stays there empty, other cases it does not.

2. Most annoying glitch - sometimes while im being atked and atking others, my char suddenly freezes. This means i cant buff, heal, atk, or move (and no im not rooted nor mfed). I can only turn and use more sp kits. My char just stands there and seems like the only way to "unstick" him is to die by an enemy or relog. Its especially worse when theres a waitlist, meaning i wont get in upon relog, and otherwise i have to wait for a cap to find me and kill me.

3. Weirdest glitch - Sometimes i find my hp going down by about 3k every few seconds (oddly the same amount that a vital kit gives) but im nowhere near any caps, no one is atking me that i can see. The dmg itself doesnt show in numbers on me, instead i see my hp bar just dropping dropping. And so there i am spamming vital kits which dont work, and it ends with me dying in the middle of an empty field or corner, with no caps anywhere near. Last war i was in full hp and aura and i joined my nation at some guard. As soon as i reach them i died -- as if i got 1 shot -- even my party mates noticed it. I'm starting to think this one is some kind of hack, since it happens randomly and with no obvious trigger.

chainlock
06-01-2011, 05:08 PM
I had one today where I was near an enemy res and I went bm2 to take it out, then all the sudden I got teleported across the map back to my base and was stuck in bm2 for a few minutes.

Slowpoke
06-02-2011, 02:57 PM
I had one today where I was near an enemy res and I went bm2 to take it out, then all the sudden I got teleported across the map back to my base and was stuck in bm2 for a few minutes.

this has happened to me before :o

>.>
06-03-2011, 05:04 PM

has happened to me except sometimes i got teleported into the enemy base... and got trapped there for a bit

nvious
06-03-2011, 09:07 PM
i dont know if this like the same problem like ive been having when in AoD on my FS and i cant attack when they are right next to me thats been happening alot lately to me

DPS
06-08-2011, 08:12 AM
I have 3 that always happen to me (and have been occurring more often lately):

1. I am unable to atk, dash or fade, and none of the other skills (buff and otherwise) light up. I can only walk around and i have to take off some buffs and re-equip my weap so i can use my skills again. This is not due to being mfed. This usually happens when im comboing something (target or guard) and it dies before i cast the next skill. In some cases the combo bar stays there empty, other cases it does not.

Try typing "/sit" (you won't actually sit) into chat and pressing enter. Sometimes the combo glitches and is still activated even though it isn't there. It has happen to me a few times and oddly enough that breaks it lol

Magicammp
06-09-2011, 12:20 PM
this glitch happened today

http://i52.tinypic.com/aoxh0x.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/5d749h.jpg

KillerOnDeck
06-09-2011, 06:01 PM
this glitch happened today

http://i52.tinypic.com/aoxh0x.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/5d749h.jpg

how the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ did you lose war O.o

cadacus_ater
06-09-2011, 07:02 PM
One moment we had the majority of the bases and were ahead 14k to 10k. A little later, no large amount of bases had been taken by the enemy, our progress was steady enough, and they were suddenly at 40k while we were at around 25k. Their lead was maintained even though we had near complete dominance of the map (our point gain from bases held SHOULD have let us win but our points didn't seem to budge for a lengthy period of time. The only bases they took from us when we had gained all large bases and all mediums (which we held for about a third of the war, probably more) were smalls up north and W10 (as far as I rememeber...they MAY have taken alpha at one point but if they did we took it back fairly quick, within a few minutes)...needless to say, we were ticked.

A screenshot of the point I personally noticed the jump ahead.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2nqyxkp.jpg

chainlock
06-09-2011, 09:03 PM
I've had a win even tho we had less bases, we had massive amounts of player kills and it kept our score barely above theirs.

cadacus_ater
06-10-2011, 06:00 AM
I've had a win even tho we had less bases, we had massive amounts of player kills and it kept our score barely above theirs.

I highly doubt that could have accounted for the point jump observed in this war, there was just suddenly a jump of around 20k points or more on their side, and we were definitely taking more bases than they were, larger ones too. My screenshot shows you the only bases they took as we were in a typical "take our side then take their side" base trade off (they never took center). Unless you mean to tell me they got...how many kills in the space of a few minutes...2000?

EDIT: Also, there weren't even enough towers to give them that on the map. There were around 5-6 res towers tops on the map at any one time on all the bases that we held. That is 2500-3000 assuming they managed to kill that many in a few minutes.

Shinji
06-10-2011, 07:51 AM
You get 10 points for killing players lol

cadacus_ater
06-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Neutral bases.

What does this have to do with anything?

I already described how the war was going; the only neutral bases were alpha and omega when I, and others, noticed the jump (we took both alpha and omega a little later on; at least one of them, if not both of them, were neutral when we took them). Our base count was ahead of theirs virtually the entire war, after my screen shot was taken, they NEVER had more bases than us and before that, our bases were rather evenly matched, until we took center. And Magicampp's screen shots show what the map looked like at the end; it looked like that for essentially the last half (maybe between last half and last third but it was clear we were utterly dominating the war by bases) of the war!

Chippo
06-11-2011, 08:29 AM
did you lose any point-built towers in that war?
sometimes, massive lag from one user, who gets the last hit on destroying a building could lead to registering points coming from that one tower as stacking points from a ridiculous number of towers destroyed.

a screenshot of the war summary would shed some light to this matter, not a map of showing the base distribution.

this is a war summary from a very laggy war for me. i was on a public wi-fi on my laptop at that time. i got d/c'ed quite frequently. look at the points from Destroy Force Tower. Ctrl+wheel up or + to zoom in ><
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a76ivk.jpg
screenshot from the 15:00 (eastern) war on mar 3rd 2011 (t4 venus ~.~)

cadacus_ater
06-11-2011, 08:44 AM
did you lose any point-built towers in that war?
sometimes, massive lag from one user, who gets the last hit on destroying a building could lead to stacking points from a ridiculous number of towers destroyed.

a screenshot of the war summary would shed some light to this matter, not a map of showing the base distribution.

I was so ticked that i didn't take my customary screen of the war summary...GG lol.

There were a couple people that said in lobby after the war ended that it seemed something was wrong with towers destroyed score on their side...I do have one screen of a comment on that.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2b5jl5.png

There were never enough towers in the entire war to account for that large of a point gain (25k = 50 res towers destroyed).

Chippo
06-11-2011, 08:49 AM
from now on, make sure point-built towers are protected then. i don't think alz-built towers give points to the opposite side when they are destroyed, do they?

Chippo
06-11-2011, 08:56 AM
There were never enough towers in the entire war to account for that large of a point gain (25k = 50 res towers destroyed).

the number of towers lost doesn't matter. one lost tower could've done enough damage.

from my laggy war, people claimed that we got the point boost from one tower. i remember destroying a rez alone and i got d/c'ed the moment the tower went down. when i re-connected to the server, people said there were pages filled with "Chippo has received 500 points from destroying enemy Force Tower" in the right-side chat window.

so one laggy capella helped them to win.

cadacus_ater
06-11-2011, 12:15 PM
from now on, make sure point-built towers are protected then. i don't think alz-built towers give points to the opposite side when they are destroyed, do they?

I'm not sure, I kinda thought any tower (aside from portables) gave points...can't say that for sure though.

the number of towers lost doesn't matter. one lost tower could've done enough damage.

from my laggy war, people claimed that we got the point boost from one tower. i remember destroying a rez alone and i got d/c'ed the moment the tower went down. when i re-connected to the server, people said there were pages filled with "Chippo has received 500 points from destroying enemy Force Tower" in the right-side chat window.

so one laggy capella helped them to win.

Yeah, I gathered that's what you were saying, I just mentioned the towers thing for those who might say tower kills accounted for it, when they normally wouldn't. Pretty crazy glitch lol.

Shinji
06-12-2011, 06:24 AM
45k from destroying res DENNGGGG