PDA

View Full Version : Stand up pvp collection

MamaMiaYoe
06-04-2011, 07:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1-KHkKVF9s

MamaMiaYoe
06-04-2011, 07:38 PM
I never beat anyone in that vid! what are you talking about?

MamaMiaYoe
06-04-2011, 07:52 PM
Now make one with you're actual gear so we can laugh even harder at you.

Those are my're gear. Much expensive and epic than yours my dear.

MamaMiaYoe
06-04-2011, 07:58 PM
Not even close.

So this gear which would crit 700s on me is critting 1400s on other people? Oh I get you exactly

I see so yours is even less. My god what did your boyfriend hand to you? What kind of friends is he. >.> Oh well, the day you'll come to visit us in merc, and the day i'll pk you nonstop will be the day, the best hater video will ever be made. You carry mats name now you know that right? and ive been so wanting to kill him and share the glory of the FA to the public...You are my only hope so PLEASE DROMAR...COME TO MERCURY AND MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE. Pls Pls Pls I beg. >.<

MamaMiaYoe
06-05-2011, 03:04 AM
Level 180 FS, 1300 defense, 1132ish attack, and 181 crit damage. Isnt really saying that "Im obviously win".
Thing about venus poops like you and your boyfriend Mat is that both of you who are full of yourselves but in actuality you clowns are really nothing but all talk, and when things get settled in the actual ingame moment of truth you'll end up getting sh3* on. And it already happened when my guildies payed you guys a visit,
lol until now I know and Im sure you know, how your boyfriend was like when one of our top wiz challenged him.
You obviously have less people compared to our server so you definitely dont have the experience level as same as we mercury players have. The level of intensity is way too different.
And now that your server population is dying and getting worse, it should be easy to play as king of the hill..To be honest its kinda lame.
Theres no challenge in that server anymore just saying... so that might probably be the reason why your heads are full of air. :)

Since you're a FS and your stats claim that youre supposed to be strong, you will obviously have that initial mindset of "attacking" or "destryoing"
more so knowing that youre fighting a FA who got stats that dont meet your ideal "standards" of strength. Well you should stop underestimating our class because you seem to have no idea or clue what a FA is capable of in combat.
Youre going against a mercury FA who have been an active participant of pk channel for almost 4 years already.
My experience level in pk is definitely higher and greater than yours.
Reading stats and making conclusions out of it wont give you accurate results, its just like relying on common sense.
Well tell you what "Common sense" thinking is a no no and has never been accurate for this matter.
The situation at hand or what really happens in an actual scene (i.e the possibilities of missing, not critting, not being able to
retarget lock ur opponent) must be considered...The is the real deal and that is what you and your boyfriend and those other people who once claimed to be TOP of their classes failed to comprehend..because all of you are too blinded of your vRS stats that you so brag about.

Having been exposed to getting pk'ed on a day to day basis at war ch allowed me to adapt on certain situations against each class that It already reached the point when there really no more surprise move left for me to get caught offguard or is there? so far none, and I have yet to see.
Your FK+Finisher move wont work against me Im sorry to say, Even if both attacks crit. Im not stupid to wait and watch you charge me at an open space and range, ofcourse thats where using Distance comes in. It would be best to stay away and respond as early as possible and that is by doing what I have in mind upon seeing you run towards me.

Now let me elaborate a expanded explanation of how my mind works in pk moments. since im bored atm
With my range, my hp, my defense and the speed that I have developed by utilizing dash and fade (which btw has been very helpful for fleeing and breaking opponents combo mode) I can get
to a certain distance where I can have just the right time to cast aura or bm to add up defense before YOU using your 12 range attk force kick reaches me. <<Thats the move.
If succesfully accomplished.. I'll gain the defense from aura or bm boost plus my forcium set.
The danger level of your FK+Finisher in or out of combo will then be lessened to give me just the right amount of stats to recover and come up with a strike plan.
There's gunna be three situations that I have to deal with now but theres only one answer for it.
If you continue to pursue, staying away and throwing in some 1.3 skill that can knockdown as I notice you out of combo at every convincing way, but my main priority move for this situation comes with keeping that distance
away from you, and the GOOD thing about the maps in this game is that there are resources that can be used and are really handy when trying to maintain a distance/escaping from a target and these would be what we call the obstacles
Going around buildings, joints and curves does infact break combo mode. Its a perfect way to bait enemies as it was done to me so many time by my friend XI in our previous matches.
I highly doubt that you can keep your dash on combo while chasing me so the obstacle baiting tactic is a sure ball to keep you from usng your damage in combo.
If you decide to flee, I wouldnt be stupid to chase you and be lured out on an open space where I'll end up tanking your damage while you combo, CAN NEVER AFFORD TO LET THAT HAPPEN. >>
Thats the main objective, never to allow you to use combo mode.
Thing about you people with high damage, is that you get so confident and focused on chasing. My friend XI proved to me that its a wrong move. :)

If you decide to stay. I'll throw in skills that I'll share with you in awhile as I type this wall of text of my FA pk input vs your FS.
Openings are what I consider as momentums where youve got to do what you have developed in a snap - automatically.
Opening can be detected/noticed when:
1.When enemy chasing alot
2.Enemy knocked down/stunned by your out of combo skill
3.Enemy HP lowered less than half

The primary objective is not to give your enemy a chance to combo, and since youre not a fb, you have no control or whatsoever with my freedom to move around.
Now back to the situation, Keep in mind I just have a few seconds left (while your fk cools down) to try to come up with a strategy.
The best and safest way to find an opening as a ranged class, is to make your target chase you. But in your case, with defense as high as 1300, its not wise to begin the kill move with your hp at full amount.
Thats the challenge and thats what makes pk so fun in my opinion. This is when thinking and pressure falls down to me with all the count down.
And since distance is a FA expertise, let me proceed with striking - the offense move..
As a Force Archer I can kick in my 8 - 9 range lances after fk have been casted. Having knowledge, being aware of force kick's long cooldown time, I should act fastand ofcourse there are various ways.

I have demonstrated videos where I can hit up to 1.4 w/o bm or aura, I just have to use the right skills that will take a decent chunk of your hp but wont get me comboed at in the same time. and what would they be? With aura mode I can deal a decent amount of damage so
Here is my answer ;)
Note that all these skills are used while in aura
Critical Shot - Amp based Has possbile down effect and a good crit damage.
Shadow Shot - Critical damage improved and possible down effect.
Gravity Distortion - Possible Stun effect and critical damage.
Crit>shadow>2 cannons like Fire and Stone out of combo gives range and can play as fillers when you use pots.
The amount of dps can go as far as GD in my opinion, the following skills just give you the right time to recover if you intend to srike back which Im sure you'll do.
So ill just have to stay close to an obstacle building if I detect combo mode movement - just in case.

When the following skills out of combo does indeed take out your hp and leave half or close to half, ill then wait for a down effect until I deploy my combo mode using critical>shadow,>lances>finisher.

But you'll probably run away from me if youre not stupid. But then you'll also give me an idea that theres a good opening to strike and attempt for a dash on combo chase. Leaving me two choices, Its either I let you go or I chase you down.
And it depends how difficult I find retargetting you for a dash combo chase using my dps pvp combo til you go down the floor. But we'll definitely keep on doing the whole thing until you give me an opening. :)

LOL you? you think you can use your combo against me. Pffft I wanna see you try. Its just a matter of finding an opening and responding as fast as you can before that moment runs out, Im pretty confident and well versed on dealing with that kind of situation in pk mind you. I never had a problem with WA's and FS these days :) The skills are just too darn slow. 1 Skill cast on me and I can get 2-3 skill back so LOL out of all the people, you think you'll make any difference? xD

Xiju
06-05-2011, 08:27 AM
dam i got 3 shot

Shinji
06-05-2011, 08:58 AM
dam the epic non crit fest
I want socala pvp combo :o

MamaMiaYoe
06-05-2011, 10:49 AM
lol there aren't many more pathetic things on this forum to see than this mediocre fa trying to act tough by typing out paragraphs of gibberish.

Face it, youre nothing. What achievements have you done other than seducing your boyfriend to hand you his gears? Tell me. There's really nothing. Your name dont even reach mercury like supershielder, I only know about you in forum. Pffft are you trying to make a name? Youre the one whos acting tough as if youre really something when youre not. Do me a favor, stay away from the FA boards, if you dont want to hear more from me.

The paragraphs of gibberish are facts btw :) You just couldnt say anything because obviously you dont know anything about pk.

MamaMiaYoe
06-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Oh and youre in no position to call me mediocre until you come out from your cower cave and accept my challenge in pk. entiendes? ;)

Buttons
06-05-2011, 01:00 PM
With all the haniel's gear and u still fail on that video, oh wheres the clip that romp hit uO.O? u cut it off? y? cuz u lose so bad???

Buttons
06-05-2011, 01:10 PM
So r u da legend Queen of FA @____________________@

Buttons
06-05-2011, 01:16 PM
T_____________________________________________T Hail Queen of FA MIAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIII

Buttons
06-05-2011, 01:20 PM
Baby plz dun do do do do t_________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________t

MamaMiaYoe
06-05-2011, 03:49 PM
1 person in two accounts, trying to put a show on my thread. Thats something. ><

IcyWave
06-08-2011, 01:25 PM
I LOVED THE ENDING pic is awsome

CRHinds
06-09-2011, 02:31 PM
lol well i doubt an fa would roll dromar..

gattuso
06-09-2011, 11:23 PM
@ miavii

could you plz post your stat and gear in your pvp video.

thx

MamaMiaYoe
06-10-2011, 04:21 AM
@ miavii

could you plz post your stat and gear in your pvp video.

thx

http://i988.photobucket.com/albums/af6/kimisaonami/Miaviistats.jpg

Bar Dribben
07-03-2011, 04:01 AM
Cool vid,
Miavi FTW :)