PDA

View Full Version : Circuit Jewel services [Mercury]

jone
06-11-2011, 11:41 PM
Too busy to make break your own jewels?
Are circuit jewels in the Agent Shop too expensive?
Well welcome to my new Circuit Jewel service.

As I am just starting off with my business, I will only be doing Lv3 jewels to begin with.
I will very quickly progress to Lv 1 and 2, which will probably happen simultaneously.
Then I will begin crushing Lv 4 jewels too.

I have a price of 4m per stack of Lv 3 (127 jewels).
I am willing to give discounts, especially if bought in bulk.
With Lv 3's being my main service at the moment, I always have stock.

Contact info:
My account - JoneFA
I live in Australia, so I'm in the GMT+10 time zone.
If I am not available when you need them, please swing by Channel 6 BI.
I'm in the guild AngelicalShield and my guild mates are generally there.
Simply ask somebody to to take them out of the GWH.

Please tell all your friends. I hope to do much business with Accessory crafters.

EDIT: With my spam of LiD, I now have a small supply of Circuit Jewel Lv's 1 and 2. These will be sold at a price of 2m per stack (127).

Current stock:

-4 stacks of Circuit Jewel Lv3
-0 Circuit Jewel Lv6

Update: Circuit Jewel crushing service temporarily on break. CJ3's will still be made upon request.

ForumFiery
06-12-2011, 10:50 PM
lol let me know when there's a circuit jewel crushing service for lv6 jewels :D

MarsRaps
06-12-2011, 10:54 PM
lol

jone
06-12-2011, 10:56 PM
I will most likely start CJ6's once I get my EoS+7 and my battle boot crafting to Forcy :D

I'll update my thread once that happens

I3athtub
06-12-2011, 11:30 PM
I am buying CJ lvl 3, Im Julliane from Spartans or Esmalda from Indecency guild. I will PM u after the m/a is over. And keep up teh good work, its about time someone marketed Materials

BL.
06-12-2011, 11:35 PM
ownage

jone
06-12-2011, 11:39 PM
I am buying CJ lvl 3, Im Julliane from Spartans or Esmalda from Indecency guild. I will PM u after the m/a is over. And keep up teh good work, its about time someone marketed Materials

Thank you very much.
With this, you will be my very first customer :D
I should still have about 20 stacks, if none of them sold in AH.
You will receive the usual discount for buying in bulk, and I will also give you a discount for being customer #1.

I3athtub
06-12-2011, 11:45 PM
Well, I am crafting rings, as much people dont do that any more,and it is constantly exspensive to reach high.
While ur collecting materials
U should also collect shape Cartidges, and flame Discs.
not much r selling them and the ones who r, r selling them at the price of Real life gold hahahaha

I think i will be doing alot of business with u, and i know countless No.s of people who are crafting Acceries and need Circut Jewels. anyways I hope we can start doing business asap.

jone
06-12-2011, 11:56 PM
Well, I am crafting rings, as much people dont do that any more,and it is constantly exspensive to reach high.
While ur collecting materials
U should also collect shape Cartidges, and flame Discs.
not much r selling them and the ones who r, r selling them at the price of Real life gold hahahaha

I think i will be doing alot of business with u, and i know countless No.s of people who are crafting Acceries and need Circut Jewels. anyways I hope we can start doing business asap.

Please let all your friends know about my crushing service.
Also, I will consider farming discs as well.
Which level flames do you need?

I3athtub
06-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Well if u have associates, I will tell u a super easy way to get discs, ineed lvl 2

I will tell u some super easy tricks but in the game, so i don't throw away the idea here.

I3athtub
06-13-2011, 12:06 AM
Here is what i need at the moment

I need Ring of Fighter +5, Ring of Sage+5, Ring of champion+5, Life absorb Ring +2, Mana absorb ring +2

Shape Cartidges Artifact lvl 2, and in the future lvl 3

Cj lvl 1,2,3

Soul disc lvl 2, but i have toooo much of those
Holy Disc lvl 2
Bloody Disc lvl2
FLAMe disc lvl 2, they r being sold for Rape prices in AH

if u have any of the following, then we have business

jone
06-13-2011, 12:14 AM
I will be able to supply all the Circuit Jewel Lv3's and may be able to do Lv's 1 and 2 immediately.
Level 1 and 2 will depend on how long it takes, and if my price will make business or not.

AgentGibbs
06-13-2011, 12:40 AM
Hmm :)

jone
06-13-2011, 12:55 AM
Is Jethro interested in my service? :D

jone
06-14-2011, 06:07 AM
bump~

painful
06-15-2011, 09:39 AM
i need 200 CJ6 how much would it cost me ?

Drew
06-15-2011, 04:04 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?14639-cj6

oh boy, if they sell for as much as the least priced accessory back then (5m for a possible 2-4 pcs), about 1m each piece, that's cool 200m lol

yeah, u can find the sources of the cj's on that thread above, if u wanna save and just do it urself.

jone
06-15-2011, 10:58 PM
i need 200 CJ6 how much would it cost me ?

Sorry, I just sold my last supplies of CJ6's yesterday.
I'm currently taking a break from 6's until I buy my full osm amp.

MarsRaps
06-16-2011, 02:46 PM
We can do bussiness together circuits i have bout id say 13 stacks of 127 lv1,2,3,4,5 im trying ot build up on lv6 cj's though so close to 1 stack lol

jone
06-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Sounds great, Mars.
But at the moment, I don't have enough money to get my business going again (just bought my EoS+7 and osm battle gloves - amp)
I'll let you know when I can start again.

Btw, I was talking to your cousin yesterday.
He told me to tell you to call him about me joining your guild :D