PDA

View Full Version : All 3 slotted items removed

bksiegel
04-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Hello i had a complete Osim battle set that i had gotten through an event when game had originally came out on ogplanet was a lvl up event and where a prize they where also account bound items and had nothing to do with GM's.. and now they all gone? was suit helm boots and gloves. can i get them back?
and if not what happens when used slot extenders on 2 slotted items those gone also?
Thanx:Brian

been trying to send in ticket but the help desk doesn't work when submit it just goes to a blank page and i check ticket history and theres nothing?

Yngwie21
04-29-2010, 10:39 AM
The HD is broken right now... They took your 3slot osm stuff from the original level up event 2 years ago? dayum that s... lol though @ them taking them cuz they were over powered GM items right? lol whats the HP you get from 4 slot boots or suit?

bksiegel
04-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Yes they wear event items not GM made. And got +180 hp from boots with 3 slot. but after they changed the fills so they where random so the rest were just a mix combanation. also is very expensive to fill all 3 slots :(
and had them +5 and +6 so guess i got screwed.. here i bending over.. ^-^

GoughGhan
04-29-2010, 12:11 PM
Yup, looks like they took most of those event items lol.

Suterusu
04-29-2010, 12:21 PM
= /

Darkzen007
04-29-2010, 05:01 PM
So, I met another online who had the same exact problem?
Theory: If Yngwie21 was correct about the overpowering GM items, it would be logical for EST to cut that problem off yes? The same time it's kinda iffy because why would they care? worse case scenario if a player is running around the channels trying to kill GM's they can just /ban the player anyway then laugh.
Question: Is it possible that EST is trying to do their best to tighten up the pvp community? make people less op?
Complicated Explanation: Remember the patch a while back where the higher lvl gets like... a penalty for pvping a lower lvl so the lower lvl has a chance of winning? that could probably support my question above.

bksiegel
04-29-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes but my items where not overpowering GM's lol they had all crit most mine where just random and also we don't have there buffs and you can't kill them if not on war map or chan unless they want you to.by pvp you .. But i'm not a pvper just the items helped me doing dungeon quest which i do most solo anyways..
OK at the same piont what happens if you got a double slot item then use a slot ext on it those items would be taking away also?Think is just not fair for the ppl who had gotten the items not from GM's but event or used slot extenders on..
for example the new SIG what happens if you use a slot extender on them? or why have slot extenders at all.. this whole deal stinks.. should have thought this out through before just taking things away :(((((((