PDA

View Full Version : list of dungeons wiz can solo?

MrTubbins
06-23-2011, 01:58 PM
I'd like to know what dungeons wiz can solo and at what lvl and gear would be needed to do it at.

XFearMyBladeX
06-23-2011, 02:04 PM
o.o wiz has the best bm for dungeon on the entire game.u just need gear and skill and u can solo anything besides ft2 and new dungeon. new dungeon is a pain in the ......... lol

MrTubbins
06-23-2011, 02:08 PM
well if your geared like spur, you could prolly solo ft2 as well. But i highly doubt ill ever be that geared on anything ill ever have unless i get EXTREMELY lucky in drops. But yea, if thats all you need to solo on a wiz, nice.

XFearMyBladeX
06-23-2011, 02:11 PM
well if your geared like spur, you could prolly solo ft2 as well. But i highly doubt ill ever be that geared on anything ill ever have unless i get EXTREMELY lucky in drops. But yea, if thats all you need to solo on a wiz, nice.

o.0 yeah... i dont think apur can solo ft2 lol o.o

MrTubbins
06-23-2011, 02:15 PM
Well, guess theirs only 1 way to find out. some1 mind checking the ft finish times, see if spurs on there, OR, SPUR, video plz.

XFearMyBladeX
06-23-2011, 05:31 PM
x.x be nice with the kid ^_^

MrTubbins
06-23-2011, 06:45 PM
Oh im sorry, but people that no longer play this game have 0 say in this thread, so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Unless you decided to play again and get beat again by spur, or is that video just fake? O wait, your just talk.

XFearMyBladeX
06-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Oh im sorry, but people that no longer play this game have 0 say in this thread, so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. Unless you decided to play again and get beat again by spur, or is that video just fake? O wait, your just talk.

x.x no1 said u had 0 say. ^_^ btw thats matri,get used to it.but when u think about it is pretty hard for a wiz to solo.i havent heard of spur soloing so far remember dont compare wiz def to the rest of the classes even tho wiz have the best bm for dungeons they still gotta deal with the def....

Shao
06-23-2011, 06:52 PM
well if your geared like spur

He talks always about "Spur". I'm new here, who's Spur? MrTubbins boyfriend?

MrTubbins
06-23-2011, 06:55 PM
Ill troll spur as much as i troll any1 on this forum. But when it comes to matri, he has 0 say in anything on these forums in my eyes any more. btw, nice new acc, what is that, your 10th one?

Shao
06-23-2011, 07:06 PM
nice new acc, what is that, your 10th one?

If you talk with me, in 5 years I made only 3 accounts with 4 chars...
I still don't know who's Spur...

MrTubbins
06-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Well for one, once you quit you no longer are #1, so nice try. And 2nd, i'm not a new, been playing this game just as long as you, just never had a high lvl wi. Oh and sense it was #1 on a 2/3 dead server, doesn't really say much about your so called skill. Now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to go do something important instead of troll the forums and work at bk like you.

MrTubbins
06-23-2011, 07:09 PM
If you talk with me, in 5 years I made only 3 accounts with 4 chars...
I still don't know who's Spur...

no its not to you. and spur is atm #1 wiz on mercury.

Urban
06-23-2011, 07:38 PM
baahahhaa, brb playing the top fs of both servers.Lol just a tad up-yourself aren't you? As we all know it's very hard to be a self proclaimed "best fs" lmfao