PDA

View Full Version : Luck!

AlphaCat
06-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Does Luck gear really help?
It seems like the more I have on the worse my drops get.
Am I missing something?

alchemist967
07-05-2011, 11:25 PM
Luck is only a percent added to you drops. If you have alz drop amount, your amount of alz dropped will be multiplied by that percent then that number will be added. Example 100 alz dropped with 10% amount would give you an extra 10 alz for a grand total of 110 alz. If it is item slot drop, then that only increases your chances of a slotted item to drop. In my experience you need a solid 500% for it to show much of an effect.

nvious
07-08-2011, 01:54 PM
i think on luck gear thats got lets say 2 slot drop at 250% is full of it ... cause i can have over 1300% 2 slot drop total between gear and pet and can farm for over an hr and not get a single 2 slot drop... well that was then ... now you with this 2 update you dont even need 2 slot drop luck gears lol

Andromansis
07-27-2011, 09:14 AM
I'm fairly certain that they're going to be recoding miracle/luck gear in a future update.
Hopefully they also untie drop rates from your character's level and have it calculated solely by monster.

cadacus_ater
07-29-2011, 12:57 AM
I'm a level 170+ and I've been running ic1 this week and getting tons of crap gear, no amp or cdi whatsoever. A 150+ I know runs it a few times this week and gets 3 or 4 amp craft drops. Nothing really expensive or in demand but still, it's been ages since I've seen amp drop (he did get a wrong amp suit lol). I really haven't seen drop rates be affected by level, unless the relationship is an inverse where the lower level you are, the better gear you get.

Most of my good drops were obtained around level 150-160. Idk....cabal is just soo random I've given up trying to find trends and stuff.

Magicammp
07-29-2011, 02:39 AM
I'm a level 170+ and I've been running ic1 this week and getting tons of crap gear, no amp or cdi whatsoever. A 150+ I know runs it a few times this week and gets 3 or 4 amp craft drops. Nothing really expensive or in demand but still, it's been ages since I've seen amp drop (he did get a wrong amp suit lol). I really haven't seen drop rates be affected by level, unless the relationship is an inverse where the lower level you are, the better gear you get.

Most of my good drops were obtained around level 150-160. Idk....cabal is just soo random I've given up trying to find trends and stuff.

YES i Agree..