[GM] Joy
04-02-2010, 08:50 PM
Hello!

Several bugs in itemshop are fixed as below;

1. Duration of Platinum 1day
--> Fixed

2. Odd Circle problem
--> Fixed
--> Don't use the odd circle if its quantity is '0'. It will cut out your game connection.
--> EST will delete out all of the wrong odd circles in inventory soon.
--> You can buy another odd circle in the shop now.

3. [Costume] Charisma Pan 1day
--> Fixed
--> We will remove all Charisma Pan Epaulet 30days in your inventory soon.

Please keep going to report any bugs in game and shop.
Thank you! ;)

Xyle
04-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Very quick on the Maintenance, Thank you ESTsoft for all the work!

CriSai
04-03-2010, 06:08 AM
That's great, thanks!

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 08:11 AM
EST ftw ~~ thanks

FLCL
04-03-2010, 08:14 AM
wow a timely response to an issue you guys already leave ogp in the dust well done

JonSoo
04-03-2010, 11:10 AM
Just logged in Sat 4/3 noon PDT, purchased 1 day Platinum, I either didn t receive it or dont know where to find it. Help if u can. thanks.

liquidoutl4w
04-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Just logged in Sat 4/3 noon PDT, purchased 1 day Platinum, I either didn t receive it or dont know where to find it. Help if u can. thanks.

When you buy prem you need to relog for prem to take effect fully and the status will show below your characters hp satus bar on the top left it will say in yellow "Premium & Plus" for services gained from various Beads used and for silver or platinum services such as Premium. another icon you may see there is if you purchase an item such as remote shop card or the return stone x# of days or non perm costumes , etc... it will be in blue under the yellow bar that says Premium & plus the blue bar will say "Instant Items" both bars are clickable and you can see the remaining times left on your various cabal services :) hope his helps Enjoy!

[GM] Joy
04-04-2010, 04:56 AM
Platinum service is not an item, but just kind of service which is to give you more bonus such as EXP, skillEXP, extra inventory and so on. You can see the msg that you are using platinum service right after you login the game. And you can find the square icon with wings and crown on loft-bottom of the game screen. It shows you are premium user or not. Click the icon to check your current service and bonus.

Takimaru
04-04-2010, 07:14 AM
Joy;3643']Platinum service is not an item, but just kind of service which is to give you more bonus such as EXP, skillEXP, extra inventory and so on. You can see the msg that you are using platinum service right after you login the game. And you can find the square icon with wings and crown on loft-bottom of the game screen. It shows you are premium user or not. Click the icon to check your current service and bonus.

Actually the square icon with wings and crown isn't until the Illusion Castle update,Atm it shows as Premium user under your character bar

zephyr2
04-04-2010, 07:19 AM
Actually the square icon with wings and crown isn't until the Illusion Castle update,Atm it shows as Premium user under your character bar

Methinks the GMs have Illusion Castle ready to go~

SliverElixer
04-04-2010, 07:50 AM
we don't know that entirely yet but i do hope so.

Takimaru
04-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Their probably using the IC update them selves would explain why Joy thinks its square icon with wings and crown,so its just a matter of time before we get it hopefully

[GM] Joy
04-04-2010, 08:52 PM

Exactly right. Thank you Takimaru.
Instead of the wing icon, you can click 'Yellow Premium Bar' under the HP/MA bar.

Error
04-04-2010, 08:56 PM
Joy;4632']Exactly right. Thank you Takimaru.
Instead of the wing icon, you can click 'Yellow Premium Bar' under the HP/MA bar.

Or you can press 'R' like I do.

Chaos Devil
04-05-2010, 09:15 PM
so fast thanks i'm getting tired of seeing pandas arround xD

mattey
04-05-2010, 09:28 PM
Joy;1802']

3. [Costume] Charisma Pan 1day
--> Fixed
--> We will remove all Charisma Pan Epaulet 30days in your inventory soon.

THANK YOU
Every time I pvp my friend, he uses it with SI -_-

neroburner
04-09-2010, 10:01 PM
thx=)