PDA

View Full Version : Seal!!!!!

elfmankiller
06-27-2011, 02:37 PM
This quest is impossible to beat at level 96 lower the hp of all the monsters but the bosses and make it 30 min. again please.Thank you.

AxCE
06-27-2011, 02:38 PM
agreed!

elfmankiller
06-27-2011, 02:44 PM
And one thing dude I'm level 107 and cant even do it and I know someone who is level 132 and cant complete it it's just that hard.

AxCE
06-27-2011, 03:21 PM
i am level 99 and its a level 96 quest wtf

Ainokea
06-27-2011, 03:22 PM
I hope you guys are kidding.. My first try:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/28/cabalver232110627161600.jpg

I forget exactly how long it was but it was definitely less than 10 minutes. All you have to do is kill the 5 or so bosses.

AxCE
06-27-2011, 04:24 PM
I hope you guys are kidding.. My first try:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/28/cabalver232110627161600.jpg

I forget exactly how long it was but it was definitely less than 10 minutes. All you have to do is kill the 5 or so bosses.

well what is your gear? and you have a pet

Ainokea
06-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Osm 7%amp +6
Some titanium gloves with 3% amp from quest
titanium boots +100hp
Pet has crap on it. 4 slots
3x rol1
1x force absorb+2
Vamp Amulet +3
26% DMG phery orbs from weod

msrs13
06-28-2011, 05:29 AM
well i finished it at 96, it's my first character, i have no money or gear (no pet of course).
it was a bit hard but after spamming the hp potion and running away from the bosses a few times to heal, i finished it on the first try.

hard to believe a level 136 can't do it since other dungeons such as EOD or SOD are much harder (in my opinion at least)

Bankai999
06-30-2011, 06:19 PM
ummm for those who can't do it.... spam the 2 battle modes, alternate between them, when one goes away, activate the other, that way ur defense is always high and u can survive

vilayphanh
07-20-2011, 12:32 PM
do you just have to kill the bosses?? or kill everyone cause ive killed the 3rd boss but it wouldnt open -.-

IBladE
07-20-2011, 12:34 PM
There is 2 bosses on the third part.

Daedgo
07-20-2011, 02:24 PM
This is the quest patren patren right?, if this is the case, and u want to kill patren is as simple as if u are a melee fighter bm+aura and use cannons dash+fade cannon+ dash+fade+canon thats it easy as hell

dkling
07-20-2011, 02:26 PM
You don't fight him on this quest.. You just talk to him lol..

bloodwarrior2
07-20-2011, 07:29 PM
there are 7 boss in seal

leadamean
07-20-2011, 08:07 PM
LOL this quest is so easy.

@Daedgo-it is the patren dungeon but ever since the update u dont hav ot fight patren as dkling said

wizardace9
07-28-2011, 01:56 PM
i think i was like 98 when I did it. Got it in under 5 minutes, with the help of bm. It wasn't that hard since the monsters were really slow

Innovation
07-28-2011, 09:18 PM
zzz they made patren patren so easy after the update. I didn't use bm/aura at all

brusky
08-16-2011, 03:24 PM
Lol that Q is easy mode... Kill the bosses and ur good...look for big glowy monsters

necroarch
09-08-2011, 10:37 AM
well i finished it at 96, it's my first character, i have no money or gear (no pet of course).
it was a bit hard but after spamming the hp potion and running away from the bosses a few times to heal, i finished it on the first try.

hard to believe a level 136 can't do it since other dungeons such as EOD or SOD are much harder (in my opinion at least)

That lie... Without a decent gear is hard the Seal dungeon, and less when you try for first time and unknow the dungeon.

LOL from lvl 100 EoD can easy with a decent gear, withoout a decent gear my bl finish eod from lvl 101 alone.

Donīt vry guys, this seal quest can finish in a 100+ lvl, itīs not the end of world :)

-Itachi Uchiha-
09-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Wow....noobs still think this dungeon is so hard when they nerfed it so much. Quite sad.

Ravenwolf
09-08-2011, 11:20 AM
Ha....this quest dungeon was never hard. Seriously, if you can't do it at 9x just bm, even in crap gear I was able to finish this first try on all of my chars since the update.

-Itachi Uchiha-
09-09-2011, 12:14 AM
The ONLY reason people should ever have for not finishing this quest is to farm slotted tit pieces.

KikuNumber7
09-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Lol, you guys think it's hard now? They friggin took out the last boss fight cuz it was "too hard" Makes me kind of wish I could do that with some of my own games. Final Fantasy X for example: "OMG Jecht is so hard to beat D: *removes from game*" >.>

Falkins
09-16-2011, 11:05 AM
so i heard people saying that when this quest was patren patren that it was worth farming it and to not finish it yet. But this is not the case anymore? and I'm pretty sure when u guys say its doable with I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty gear i have u beat when it comes to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty gear :P so should i wait to finish this quest? farm it? or just try and finish it?

Lady
09-16-2011, 11:16 AM
[QUOTE=Falkins;260718]so i heard people saying that when this quest was patren patren that it was worth farming it and to not finish it yet]
That's what I was gonna say...I know ppl who farmed it when it was Patren, Patren...I nvr dropped anything worth farming...it was soooo much tuffer then...if u get past the warp in, it's easy...If u can't beat it w/ the sp u have...Fury pots, odd circles...I've done it on 2 char when it was P, P and 3 on the new nerfed version w/o pots or circles..BM2 and aura...just kill bosses and ignore everything else.

Falkins
09-16-2011, 12:58 PM
why do i get all this bullI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ i love u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in my post? xD

Ravenwolf
09-21-2011, 10:00 PM
Because it's an easy quest. It's worth farming if you craft, slotted tit drops like candy from what I've seen. And if you're using worse then +0 - +3 osm 1 clean slot gear, then I'd suggest getting some serious gear help. Picked up random drops and was able to do it off of that. bm2, kill boss, the end.

CapnCommando
11-23-2011, 01:25 PM
LOL i did this shet naked on my warrior xD

tazzy
03-27-2012, 02:52 PM
i die trying at the second boss being surrounded by too many mobs. thats as far as i can get and i am lvl 103. i was hoping wiki would have something but i see nothing in there for hints on it.

Davynelord
03-28-2012, 02:33 AM
The old patren quest wasn't hard, not even the last boss...you simply just dash, range attack, dash range attack...that's all and you barely got hit.

The new patren quest (or seal quest) is fairly easy...heck you can even use the gear from boss monsters from GD, DS and BI....just plus them with UCL's is all (get plenty of those at low levels from weakened dungeons). Matter of fact, if you do enough weak-dungeons, you should get some PC drops that are better than boss drops from starter maps. I think people level too fast now and don't do enough weak dungeons for the nice drops in there.

Personally, the easiest classes to do this quest in my experience, in order from easiest to hardest (using gear that a first time player would have access to) would be WI > FA > BL > FB > FS > WA.

WI and FA both out range all mobs in the quest...so easy breezy....I completed it with WI and only got hit maybe 5 times the whole time....thanks to having the best stun lock combo in the game. FA BM (both of them) at low levels if you don't have some amp...so I don't bother using them...I just use stunlock combo + vamp gear...makes things very easy...I don't even need hp pots with FA except when fighting a boss with range attacks.

BL could be the easiest to do it with if you use better gear than the basic stuff a new player would get...but for 1st time BL and player, melee classes are usually the hardest to do dungeon type quest with. I died a few times when doing this quest with BL. They have the worst stun lock combo in the game....nothing that is 100% at that level (or any level as far as I have seen thus far). So you probably have to lure and kill, lure and kill..etc.

FB is decent if you BM1 (they have the best BM1 in the game imo). Their debuffs and roots easily make them the best class to manage the aggro of mobs...delevel mobs helps a lot but stun lock combo works fairly well...you'll take a few hits but nothing you shouldn't be able to handle.

FS and WA just attack too darn slow...you can actually run out of time with these classes because of that...so BM is a must...BM the whole way starting after the 2nd boss. The 1st two bosses are pretty easy.

Of all the classes, I failed this quest the most with WA...had decent gear but for some reason I'm terrible with low level WA...maybe you might be better.

OH and one other thing...someone said this quest is harder than EOD...only reason I'd say that is because when you die in this quest, you have to start over from the beginning (not sure if you still lose exp when you die in this quest)...you die in EOD, just rebuff, go back to where you died and continue and you have 2hrs instead of a few minutes....other than that, this quest is not harder than EOD.

Macboy313
03-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Wow this is just sad I did this quest on all my characters way b4 update when "supposedly" it was harder and you had to kill Patren. I succeded on my first try on all my characters( I have 5 Characters) except fa which took me 2 times and I was under lv. 100 with less than 580 def and I didn't have amp gear+vamp at that time either. Just sad.

1. The first part with the Mechapes and Archers is easy. You should be able to kill them in a few hits even with whack gear and the mech boss. But when you first enter this part don't run out into the middle like an idiot or else you will get spiked by all the Mech Archers and Apes around you + the Boss. Lure the monsters To your left and right behind the rocks first and kill them. Then you can lure the boss w/o attracting the Mechapes and Archers behind him and kill him. Then just kill the rest of the Mechapes that were behind him.

2. After that you just group up the monsters and kill em all at once and then go for the boss in that area. Keep doing this when you go to each area so you can kill the bosses w/o having to worry about the monsters hitting you from behind and dieing.

3. After doing all that you should still have about 3-2 mins left by the time you kill the last boss and get to the warp portal to talk to patren and Ariel to finish the quest.

4. I don't even see the need to use Aura, BM1, or BM2 o.O. Just follow the steps ahead and you should be fine.

Good Luck!

chrisupi007
09-26-2012, 01:56 PM
Lvl 101:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnJztUnu67Q

Lvl 96:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3lA0RYEdX4