PDA

View Full Version : Gms please read.

wizzys
06-29-2011, 09:04 AM
TWO bugs needed to be fixed FAST.

1) In the quest, "The Tower of Sages, Divide" Black Bard will NOT talk to you when you enter his hideout (the fourth gate). This has been annoying me for a week, please fix it asap.

2) When you request someone a pvp, if you cancel it at the same time they accept it you are glitched until you close the game. They can keep on attacking you but you cannot and it says, "you can only use skills on a monster" (something like that). Even when the person you are fighting kills you, when you spawn, and get out of town he can repetitively attack you even though the pvp is over.

While your at it fix the upgrading system it's horrible, the rate of success after 1bil of cores brings you down 4 levels or more where you started, now is that right? Also why do you drop two levels when you fail. That's just torture. 2 friends I know actually quit the game after wasting bils from +12 to +7 rofl. Seriously, you might consider fixing the rate of success, it's just a bit too low. Anyone agree?

BamOwnage
06-29-2011, 10:31 AM
While your at it fix the upgrading system it's horrible, the rate of success after 1bil of cores brings you down 4 levels or more where you started, now is that right? Also why do you drop two levels when you fail. That's just torture. 2 friends I know actually quit the game after wasting bils from +12 to +7 rofl. Seriously, you might consider fixing the rate of success, it's just a bit too low. Anyone agree?

This is user error, the more money you put in, doesn't mean it should mean rate of success should increase. Besides, they choose to waste that much not EST fault for making it such. They should know when to stop seriously. It's like investing 1billion dollar in the lottery with the same lottery ticket, just because you buy the same thing for a lot doesn't guarantee a higher chance of success.

The 1st one, though I haven't done it and not sure if I am correct, check if you have your quest items because I couldn't talk to this NPC because I forgot a quest item in a dungeon and had to start over again. Also read the quest carefully, it helps ^^. Not sure about your 2nd one for it never happened to me before.

wizzys
06-29-2011, 11:46 AM
This is user error, the more money you put in, doesn't mean it should mean rate of success should increase. Besides, they choose to waste that much not EST fault for making it such. They should know when to stop seriously. It's like investing 1billion dollar in the lottery with the same lottery ticket, just because you buy the same thing for a lot doesn't guarantee a higher chance of success.

The 1st one, though I haven't done it and not sure if I am correct, check if you have your quest items because I couldn't talk to this NPC because I forgot a quest item in a dungeon and had to start over again. Also read the quest carefully, it helps ^^. Not sure about your 2nd one for it never happened to me before.
1)Actually no, he did it by steps, for example. +10 to +7, 7 to 5, 5 to 6, 6 to 7, 7 back to 5. 6 to 5, 5 to 6, 6 to 7, to to 8. A month later tried to +9 it goes back. When he finally got it to +10 he used enhanced core high and it failed again. Something like that. That's pretty dumb if you ask me.

2)No, the quest is actually glitched. I'm not a noob I know how to do a quest. In fact, there has been 2-3 complaints about this already but they still didn't do anything.

3)The PVP glitch happens, maybe because you never pvp someone then decline at the same time they accept. A bug needs to be patched even if it doesn't happen much.

zhuai
06-29-2011, 11:31 PM
Too bad your friend did not use the safeguard it could have save him the + at least even if it all failed.

wizzys
06-30-2011, 10:31 AM
The quest needs to be fixed, it's so damn annoying. PLEASE fix it fast.