PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I need help from pro FA here please... ty.

Bar Dribben
07-02-2011, 03:11 PM
Hello everyone.
I have a Level 105 Force archer, my first character in CABAL NA
And i wonder how my stats should look like

Right now it's
345 DEX
411 INT
178 STR

And if you could explain to me how to fill up the points
each level ...
Like, 5 points will be
4 INT
1 DEX?
:X .. ? ? ? lol...
I have no idea how to improve the character

and what skill do i need to have, and wich i dont need at all ...
Thank you to anyone who can help me! :)
I know it's a bit much but still haha
Thank you.

IcyWave
07-02-2011, 07:09 PM
Your dex and str is way over,unless you plan to use forcium at lvl 115+.... rest stat go to int.

ForumFiery
07-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Forc stats, 154 Str 309 Dex
Osm Stats, 113 Str 227 Dex

rest to Int, your pick

jone
07-02-2011, 08:51 PM
I think the stat distribution was something like 6 str : 17 int : 12 dex (ratio wise).
You continue to do that until you have enough enough str and dex for you gear, and the rest goes into int.

Alternatively, you could simply follow the requirements for your gear.

Bar Dribben
07-03-2011, 01:45 AM
Ok so you really saying that I should put my points by the set I want
Then everything just goes to INT?
each level only to INT? ...

XFearMyBladeX
07-03-2011, 01:51 AM
yep

Daedgo
07-03-2011, 03:58 AM
Hi bro, look u first need to think about what ur build will be about, this is taken from the Miavii´s guide, pretty good guide btw: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?9909-Miavii-s-Guide

..."Osm Battle/Terra Grace – The equilibrium of all FA armor builds as what I call it – It’s a balanced build. Thus ideal for beginners. Ideal because theres an abundance of Perfect craft OSM armors out there and are relatively cheap compared to other possible FA armor builds. The defense may top 700 at +7 above which is just enough to allow one to withstand Mutant Forest and Pontus Ferrum mob damage and the magic attack gain can go higher as 1060 given the right orbs eppaulette and accessories.
Stat allocation: 111 Str / X Int / 223 Dex.

Osm Martial – Some of us (well I think most) gives more interest in damage more than defense. Which is good thinking in the FA world. In PvE grinds/Boss Hunts Vamp replaces the purpose of defense – its easier to survive vamping and its recommended for mFA builds when grinding. Since we all know that the more int you have the more magic attack you get, this build allows one to grasp on more int and increase the damage. Sad to say that this build dont work anymore upon the implementation of new update (Legacy of Darkness) since non-class bound osm pieces dont give hp at all.
Stat allocation: 68 Str / X Int / 136 Dex .

Hybrid Martial – is a build in between OSM battle and OSM martial. It is when one slightly decrease his DEX and STR stats to an extent enough to wear battle boots like +8 Shadow Tit. +9 Titanium. There are two reasons why I think people go hybrid; One is because they don’t want to lose too much defense, -well I find that reason funny if that’s the case- BUT! To those people who view it as a cheaper and affordable option to get more magic attack and HP (fact: boots & gloves are expensive than suit, Titanium boots are cheaper to extend for hp add) then that’s good thinking. There is no way to look at defense with this build. It gives magic attack damage slightly less than Martial but more than Battle Osm build. Stat allocation:79 Str / X Int / 157 Dex

SIGmetal – is a build between OSM battle and Forcium. Works good for FA who works more for a supportive role. I also view this build as one perfect balanced end game build IF its Perfect crafted from the event because the defense gain is good (around 850-880 at 170) and HP. Remember when I said HP and Defense are cons of FA? Well this PC Sig build defies it. Stat allocation: 134 Str / X int / 268 Dex

Forcium – Does show great significance in PvE and Support Role Purpose. As one of my colleagues have stated in one of his self published guide “This is an unpopular build, and for good reason. It's build requires significantly lower magic attack”. I digress. I give myself as proof and evidence of why I contradict such statement - Miavii. They can say forcium amp is rare, it is expensive and not wise to purchase but they cannot say it requires significantly lower magic attack. It is not the Armor/Build that determines significant decrease or increase in magic attack. The orbs/crystals, accessories and eppaulette are the ones that makes this significant differentiation. Its possible for forcium to break 1100 magic attack (which I believe is good) at 160. The defense increase is what we can say significant (900-1k).
Stat allocation: 153 Dex / X Int / 304 Dex."...

IcyWave
07-03-2011, 05:36 AM
Hi bro, look u first need to think about what ur build will be about, this is taken from the Miavii´s guide, pretty good guide btw: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?9909-Miavii-s-Guide

..."Osm Battle/Terra Grace – The equilibrium of all FA armor builds as what I call it – It’s a balanced build. Thus ideal for beginners. Ideal because theres an abundance of Perfect craft OSM armors out there and are relatively cheap compared to other possible FA armor builds. The defense may top 700 at +7 above which is just enough to allow one to withstand Mutant Forest and Pontus Ferrum mob damage and the magic attack gain can go higher as 1060 given the right orbs eppaulette and accessories.
Stat allocation: 111 Str / X Int / 223 Dex.

Osm Martial – Some of us (well I think most) gives more interest in damage more than defense. Which is good thinking in the FA world. In PvE grinds/Boss Hunts Vamp replaces the purpose of defense – its easier to survive vamping and its recommended for mFA builds when grinding. Since we all know that the more int you have the more magic attack you get, this build allows one to grasp on more int and increase the damage. Sad to say that this build dont work anymore upon the implementation of new update (Legacy of Darkness) since non-class bound osm pieces dont give hp at all.
Stat allocation: 68 Str / X Int / 136 Dex .

Hybrid Martial – is a build in between OSM battle and OSM martial. It is when one slightly decrease his DEX and STR stats to an extent enough to wear battle boots like +8 Shadow Tit. +9 Titanium. There are two reasons why I think people go hybrid; One is because they don’t want to lose too much defense, -well I find that reason funny if that’s the case- BUT! To those people who view it as a cheaper and affordable option to get more magic attack and HP (fact: boots & gloves are expensive than suit, Titanium boots are cheaper to extend for hp add) then that’s good thinking. There is no way to look at defense with this build. It gives magic attack damage slightly less than Martial but more than Battle Osm build. Stat allocation:79 Str / X Int / 157 Dex

SIGmetal – is a build between OSM battle and Forcium. Works good for FA who works more for a supportive role. I also view this build as one perfect balanced end game build IF its Perfect crafted from the event because the defense gain is good (around 850-880 at 170) and HP. Remember when I said HP and Defense are cons of FA? Well this PC Sig build defies it. Stat allocation: 134 Str / X int / 268 Dex

Forcium – Does show great significance in PvE and Support Role Purpose. As one of my colleagues have stated in one of his self published guide “This is an unpopular build, and for good reason. It's build requires significantly lower magic attack”. I digress. I give myself as proof and evidence of why I contradict such statement - Miavii. They can say forcium amp is rare, it is expensive and not wise to purchase but they cannot say it requires significantly lower magic attack. It is not the Armor/Build that determines significant decrease or increase in magic attack. The orbs/crystals, accessories and eppaulette are the ones that makes this significant differentiation. Its possible for forcium to break 1100 magic attack (which I believe is good) at 160. The defense increase is what we can say significant (900-1k).
Stat allocation: 153 Dex / X Int / 304 Dex."...
I'm just going to point this out,because you have it wrong....When you say using forcium makes you get lower magic attack,you are wrong.i'm full forcium build +11 and +13....and i have 1110 magic attack.if you call that low.then it's best not to give advice.

Bar Dribben
07-03-2011, 12:19 PM
guys!
If my stats are that high... i should just open a new player?
its too much money to buy all those excract potions... !!
what should i do ?

Daedgo
07-03-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm just going to point this out,because you have it wrong....When you say using forcium makes you get lower magic attack,you are wrong.i'm full forcium build +11 and +13....and i have 1110 magic attack.if you call that low.then it's best not to give advice.

IDK if u read it well, im just making a recomendation of a guide made by Miavii, and using maths if u use batlle osmn for example u will have more magick atk, im not saying is the right thing to do or not, just letting him choose, cuz as u know not everybody have the money to make a full forcium amp build lol.

MamaMiaYoe
07-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Forcium magic amp gears are expensive but its not really impossible to obtain if youre dedicated to work for it. Get yourself involved with dungeon parties or run dungeons basically. Its easier to make money now than it was before this update. Ive seen people get PC crit damage weapons/helm, or 7% all amp stuff by running dungeons. Doing so will also accumulate your dungeon point and who knows you might be lucky to redeem an epic enchant cube.

I wouldnt recommend going martial anymore, it just dont work anymore like it used to.

FA is a magic attack class, but it doesnt mean we have to be greedy to allocate most stats to INT for magic attack - go martial. You have to consider the hp, defense and defense rate if you want to engage on a higher level dngeon sooner at your later levels. Same applies with pvp.

Slowpoke
07-03-2011, 08:11 PM
martial def isnt effective now since u dont get hp bonus :<

ForumFiery
07-03-2011, 09:00 PM
holy shizz, why people writing essays? I loled at all of you trying to sound pro btw

IRaid101
07-03-2011, 10:57 PM
those essays give people an idea of the skills you need for fa unlike some 1 who blown and blown usd on this game just to be laughed at ^^

XFearMyBladeX
07-03-2011, 10:59 PM
those essays give people an idea of the skills you need for fa unlike some 1 who blown and blown usd on this game just to be laughed at ^^

the thing is "that some1" gives a shiz of wut ppl say cuz spending alz isnt a big deal.. ^_^