x3 crit ring +2, all amp gear your set.

chainlock
07-02-2011, 06:25 PM
x3 crit ring +2, all amp gear your set.

This, except use 2 crit weapons.

Aniki
07-02-2011, 06:32 PM
no.. you want amp because mfs has low base m.attack lol

i would even go and use ros+9s or +10s if you can afford it to raise your base magic attack :9

chainlock
07-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Except if you use anything but forcium weapons your noncrits will make you ragequit and forcium amps have the same dps as 2slot forciums so why spend 10x more than what you need for nothing.

The difference in non crits is hardly noticable, while crits are extremely noticable.

iSeeYou123
07-02-2011, 06:59 PM
The difference in non crits is hardly noticable, while crits are extremely noticable.

you know you are talking to an ex mFS...

chainlock
07-02-2011, 07:41 PM
you know you are talking to an ex mFS...

I was one too.

chainlock
07-02-2011, 08:20 PM
Apparently a not very good one.

:)

Aniki
07-03-2011, 11:59 AM
yes, an mfs should use ros10s. That's common sense
yeah but that defits the entire purpose of cheap man route which is entire point of mfs xb

Akeboshi
07-03-2011, 10:13 PM
sorry for not getitng back to you guys . so the thing about an MFS is that they hab to crit?

Aniki
07-03-2011, 10:18 PM
everyone has to crit doesnt matter what class XD

Raikyrios
07-03-2011, 10:24 PM
everyone has to crit doesnt matter what class XD

TROLLER!

jk :3 I just wanted to say that ^^

plzbuffme
07-04-2011, 10:09 AM
no point of mfs is because its cheap

price of magic amp armor is much lower than that of sword amp armor.

look at ah?

AmosMoses
07-04-2011, 11:48 AM
There are actually a few different builds you can go with and it depends on your style of play what you choose to use. When I played mfs I decided not to go the forcium amp armor method so that I could get a little extra M att out of the saved int points (Similar to the martial fa in theory but still managed 1.15k def). I had shine amp and slotted shine suit. forci amp weapons are a MUST and even with that I could crit pretty hard (800-900 on average geared players). Most of my pvps with average geared players lasted about 4-5 lances long. I chose to use lances in pvp for faster dmg output but you can use cannons if you prefer (i used them in war alot) but like Dromar said, the class is about fun so do what you think feels right. I personally used 4 ros+9s and 15/24 helm (was my warriors) and the extra m attack and def made me do fairly well. mfs is a fun support class and aod + the added range of lances/cannons is quite fun. You will lack a tiny bit in pve but its easy to overcome with a bit of player skill. Good luck and have fun.

SilverIceForum
07-04-2011, 12:19 PM
There are actually a few different builds you can go with and it depends on your style of play what you choose to use. When I played mfs I decided not to go the forcium amp armor method so that I could get a little extra M att out of the saved int points (Similar to the martial fa in theory but still managed 1.15k def). I had shine amp and slotted shine suit. forci amp weapons are a MUST and even with that I could crit pretty hard (800-900 on average geared players). Most of my pvps with average geared players lasted about 4-5 lances long. I chose to use lances in pvp for faster dmg output but you can use cannons if you prefer (i used them in war alot) but like Dromar said, the class is about fun so do what you think feels right. I personally used 4 ros+9s and 15/24 helm (was my warriors) and the extra m attack and def made me do fairly well. mfs is a fun support class and aod + the added range of lances/cannons is quite fun. You will lack a tiny bit in pve but its easy to overcome with a bit of player skill. Good luck and have fun.

I generally used SS->SG->SB combo for normal pvp mobs, bosses and the rest broke out the DPSing cannons then with my mFS b4 switching the alt to sFS to keep gears about same on all my FSs. Even in OSM m.amp /w OSM db slot db blade and dbl slot topaz xtal BoS+4 slotteds, she was always in the top 5 of any war I played in as an mFS (t1-t2). Very fun sub-class to play, though just gotta play smart in pvp/war like an FA/WI, setting up your location to lob cannons/lances was always key.

Willywonka54
07-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Tips And Comments...Please I'll sell you forcium gloves and forcium boots +6 7 magic amp both give me an offer please....