07-05-2011, 06:42 PM
1. Do they exist?

2. Are they use good?

3. Yous amp weapons or cd?

chainlock
07-05-2011, 07:04 PM
HFS as in hyrbid?

If so:
1. Haven't seen one, but would be extremely easy to make now.
2. Could be with the right gear. (Would probably be more complicated than it's worth.)
3. Crit unless you want to switch between skills, which will break your combo.

jimbo
07-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Yeah as in hybrid and keep the comments coming

jimbo
07-05-2011, 07:31 PM
k keep them coming and what upgrades did u use

jimbo
07-05-2011, 07:46 PM
hmm k ..... need more comments and what epy should i use eof or eos

jimbo
07-06-2011, 04:12 AM
why did u use lances i thought it was cannons mfs used?

Davynelord
07-07-2011, 12:20 PM
I had a hFS (still kind of transitioning out of it...taking away a lot of dex and putting it into str currently)...

Basically, I went all crit damage....Amp wasn't easy to get back in the day....was no crafting nor did I ever get a amp drop (still haven't got an amp drop yet...oh wait, I got a 3% magic amp drop on the day of the last patch but that was with my wizard).

Used both lances and cannons + BOJ and flying shield (by the way flying shield has a very reliable knockdown effect and rate despite what the skill says...seems nearly 100% KD most of the time).

Used EOG and EOF, never used EOS because I never looted or bought one and besides magic was mainly used as crowd control against mobs that did too much damage to me to tank them....also as fillers because I think lances and cannons are better fillers in combos because you get faster casting and more damage than most of the quicker casting sword skill fillers....impact stab is nice but it's nothing compared to a good cannon or lance because they have effects IS doesn't...and they did more damage.

As for upgrades, I mixed them at first....basically was experimenting with various combinations to see what worked...but ended up going more defense later because back then gear wasn't as good as it is today so it wasn't easy to have +9 osmium...so had to get defense from somewhere once started hitting the higher level dungeons.

Overall, what made me change to sFS (which I am currently in the process of doing now) was finally getting to T3 NW and finding that hFS wasn't good enough for my taste....I feel I need more amp and have a higher base attack because with all the new gear, potions and other various upgrades recently everyone was surviving my damage...I just couldn't get that finishing blow most of the time....so I started to convert to sFS only to find that it is extremely expensive (probably the most expensive in the game)....so it's a very slow process.

When it comes to PVE though, hFS is a beast..;)

jimbo
07-07-2011, 04:42 PM
hmmm well so fair your hfs are good at pvp but for war... im in t1 so it realy dont matter lol but it is useful agaisnt melee classes acting like a fa against a fb blader or wa

jimbo
07-08-2011, 10:27 AM
and good fillers specialy cannons but ima go test witch is better lances or cannons in fillers

stealth305
07-08-2011, 10:37 AM
1. Do they exist? i bet some do but no one is really good at it yet.

2. Are they use good? they can be now bc of the all amp gear

3. Yous amp weapons or cd? weapons should b lyk 20-26 damage forcy

use an eos7 bc u need more amp for ur lances to do more damage. your sword skills would be fine without an eof7

jimbo
07-08-2011, 07:09 PM
thanks for for your opinion and i seen that in war i didnt need eof only for bm2

XFearMyBladeX
07-08-2011, 07:17 PM
1. Do they exist?

2. Are they use good?

3. Yous amp weapons or cd?

o.o shinok i think they r called magic force shielder.they start with pew pew or pif pof and finish with pif pof or pew pew o.0

SirDelux
07-08-2011, 07:41 PM
twas always pew pew then a pif pof for me o.o

jimbo
07-09-2011, 03:49 PM
o.o shinok i think they r called magic force shielder.they start with pew pew or pif pof and finish with pif pof or pew pew o.0

no lol like sense im in t1 right now im using more cannons but when i get to t2 and up i will use cannons or lances as fillers sense they will do more dmg and nice cast time