PDA

View Full Version : Are Dungeon drops somehow tied to character level?

Davynelord
07-07-2011, 09:26 AM
Hi all,

as the title says, is it possible that dungeon drops are somehow tied to your character level in some way? The reason I ask is because I noticed that as I get higher in level, dungeon drops mostly become higher grade stuff whereas before I got 90% lower grade stuff.

Now if this only happened on 1 character I'd say it was just luck of the drop...but since it's become a pattern I see with 6 of my characters (on multiple accounts) I'm starting to believe something else is going on other than luck.

For example when I do LID runs, at low level (usually under level 100) I get roughly 95% UCL's, FCL's, adept bracelets, earring of bless, regen rings and either no slot or 1 slot gears. Once I get above level 100, the drops seem to change to UCM's, FCM's and more 1 and 2 slotted item drops...and your occasional FCH's and UCH (still pretty rare but never got one of those under level 100).

By the way, this is not just noticeable in LID...it seem to happen in every single dungeon I run....it's just that LID, RS and EOD are the most noticeable right now because you start those dungeons much sooner than higher level dungeons.....as I approached level 140 I start noticing increased quality of drops in VC, IC and FT as well (those are primarily the dungeons I run lately).

So is it just my imagination or does anyone notice anything similar happening to them?

lolumad:D
07-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Ask Drake, All The Answers Are Found In Marvins Room.

BamOwnage
07-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Of course, it's suppose to benefit that level range

>.>
07-07-2011, 04:46 PM
actually for me its the other way around. With a lower lvl in LiD and rs i can get 6+ ucm per run (even an seL from some boss). but with a high lvl char i get all fcm and junk.

Tenmetsu
07-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Well... To be honest my drops I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ no matter what dungeon I'm in or what level I am. They just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ in general. like VC for instance... I've been there 5 times on 2 characters. and gotten maybe 5 uch. People always told me you should get like 3-4 from vc... but not me. I get 0-2 usually 0.

Davynelord
07-21-2011, 10:02 PM
Well I believe 5 runs isn't enough to gauge how good of drops you get...

Sometimes you get lucky....for instance I just did 7 runs of VC couple days ago with my FS and on the 6th run I got 6 UCH's, 1 bike kit (medium) and a 3% amp (no slot) armor from the last chest. That's the most UC's I've ever got in 1 run of any dungeon before.

I then ran VC 5 more times with a newly created FB and got 2 UCH's and 3 UCM's in total.....my FB is 30 levels lower than my FS though so again not sure if the level has a huge factor in the chances of certain items dropping...but it certainly seems so.