PDA

View Full Version : FA NWar/ Dungeon Gears

DarkAvatar
07-12-2011, 05:12 AM
Hello Fellow FA's! can you help me out on my gears i am more on NWar and PVE/Dungeons (mostly doing solo). do i need 2 kinds of Battle sets (1 for Nwar and 1 for PVE/Dungeons set) or is my current gears ok? need suggestions. Thanks!

Gears:
+6 DB OSMB Helm 24%CD/4%CR
+7 OSMB Suit 50hp/7% m. amp (Nwar)/ +4 Forcy BSuit 4% m. amp (PVE/Dungeon)
+6 Terra Gloves 4% m. amp
+9 ST Boots 7% m. amp
+6 Sig Orb 10% CD or +6 Topaz Orb 7% m.amp
+8 DB Lapis Orb 20%CD/3%CR

Accesories:
ROS+9 x2
ROL+1 / FAR 5% hp steal
CR+1 / FAR 4% hp/mp steal
Amy Battler +5 / AOG +7 / Vamp Amy +4
BOS+2 x2
EOS +6 / EOG +6
Vital earing+1 x2 / vamp earing +2 x2
Belt of Vital(30hp)

i know my gears are a little crappy dont have much alz but i am saving up to get good gears & accesories.

MamaMiaYoe
07-12-2011, 06:24 AM
Thing about war is survivability. The damage you can take or for the lack of a better word withstand does actually give points.
Forcium set will be your goal.

I would +6 that forcium battle suit if I were you. its not really hard to +6

lapis DB orb 20/3 and topaz orb 7% m.amp will and should only be used bm2 / bm1 aura, you'd score better with the legacy weapon. Use three cr +1 and rol (get your merg).

Ammy of battler +5 is a no no. atleast an Ammy of Battler +7 or Pain +5

Force Regen earings are good for war compared to vamp or vital.

jone
07-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Are force regen earrings honestly that useful?

MamaMiaYoe
07-12-2011, 08:55 AM
I'd choose them over vamp and vital.
+5 from battle modes... + 2 from aura... +15 from vital bless... add the 10 more hp restoration from a pair of +5 FRE's lets say...how much restoration per 2 seconds? 32 per 2 seconds. Yes that what seem to be a small number may be half of wizards mass restore but it actually does support your hp while getting mobbed/escaping from groups in war

I tried vamping. it dont really work well unless youre stacking, you cant be dealing dmge all the time even though you would want to keep on hitting something as hard as you can for pts at every moment possible ...but it dont work you also have to run away at certain situations when you know your hp cant make it if you pursue.

DarkAvatar
07-12-2011, 10:54 PM
Thing about war is survivability. The damage you can take or for the lack of a better word withstand does actually give points.
Forcium set will be your goal.

I would +6 that forcium battle suit if I were you. its not really hard to +6

lapis DB orb 20/3 and topaz orb 7% m.amp will and should only be used bm2 / bm1 aura, you'd score better with the legacy weapon. Use three cr +1 and rol (get your merg).

Ammy of battler +5 is a no no. atleast an Ammy of Battler +7 or Pain +5

Force Regen earings are good for war compared to vamp or vital.

thanks for the tips! i am thinking of getting forcy amp set with 3 or 4 m. amp coz i cant afford the 7% m. amp and in the meantime i will just upgrade my ST boots and OSM Suit to a higher +. one last question should i sell the DB lapis and replace it with a sig +6 10% CD or retain it till i get to buy a forcy orb?

MamaMiaYoe
07-13-2011, 04:25 AM
thanks for the tips! i am thinking of getting forcy amp set with 3 or 4 m. amp coz i cant afford the 7% m. amp and in the meantime i will just upgrade my ST boots and OSM Suit to a higher +. one last question should i sell the DB lapis and replace it with a sig +6 10% CD or retain it till i get to buy a forcy orb?

Dont get another sig 10%, save up for forcium.

DarkAvatar
07-13-2011, 11:50 PM
Which one should i priorities to buy first the forcy set m.amp then orbs then accessories or Orbs then forcy set then accessories? i have 60M alz at the moment cant decide which to buy first?.

Thanks! really apreciate it.