PDA

View Full Version : Soloing bosses?

jone
07-13-2011, 02:12 AM
What are the general requirements in strength for an FA to be able to be able to tank and kill high level bosses?
(I'm mainly thinking of the ones in PF)

MamaMiaYoe
07-15-2011, 07:53 PM
Magc attack, magic amp, HP and defense.

XFearMyBladeX
07-15-2011, 07:58 PM
lol not trolling or anything,but thats a retard thread... why do u ask when u already know the answer.
thats like asking "what do i need to speak" i wonder wuts the answer is o.o =p

Daedgo
07-15-2011, 08:45 PM
lol not trolling or anything,but thats a retard thread... why do u ask when u already know the answer.

well dude maybe hes asking what exactly he needs as a FA, not everybody enter in this game with a complete knowledge
of a class, calling he retard cuz hes asking in a forum for help, to something that he doesnt have experienced yet, or hes trying hard to do, its really mean, just saying.... u are free to call him as many names as u want, they idea sometimes its to be helpfull.

XFearMyBladeX
07-15-2011, 09:01 PM
well dude maybe hes asking what exactly he needs as a FA, not everybody enter in this game with a complete knowledge
of a class, calling he retard cuz hes asking in a forum for help, to something that he doesnt have experienced yet, or hes trying hard to do, its really mean, just saying.... u are free to call him as many names as u want, they idea sometimes its to be helpfull.

it is not knowledge it is common sense.if u are going to solo a boss or anything wut do u need?=p he have made like 10 fa threads when by looking at mias guide(which he knows very well) he finds everything he needs... ^_^ his gear isnt bad,i have seen it,i am not sure about his dmg but in bm i think it is good from last time i checked his gear he was using forcy orb+9 amp =p i think he can solo penna, and the tank<--(maybe) ^^

jone
07-16-2011, 12:49 AM

Obviously I know I need the general stuff: magic, HP, amp, rate, cd.
But I was actually hoping for figures.

IcyWave
07-16-2011, 03:54 AM
800+ def 1050+ matk.50amp 140+CD that's all

MamaMiaYoe
07-16-2011, 04:29 AM
You dont need to worry about rate and cd as much since the goal is to take away as much of its hp as possible while u have aos on. You have just the right rate even if ure using x3 cr +2/ros +10 and 1 life absorb ring with AoS and Aura.

In that AoS time span, you have to take away all its damage and so far me and Han have found that the 1.3 crit shot, with its rate allows us to take away a decent chunk of its hp aswell as vamp when struggling and to knockdown the boss.

The bosses are not as hard as it was before when there were no hp bonus from gear upgrade.

Here are other FA's who posted videos (ill give pluma as an example since its the most challenging boss to solo compared to the others.) to show that they all needed as much HP (to carry the damage) and damage (magic attack) as they can grasp on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UeBlYbo-ao phantast1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqAxGPVZ_vY and Han.

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-27-2011, 06:36 PM
nice so its possible for fa to solo pluma ok.

=O did the bringer title have an impac big enough so that fa couldent do it without it?

chainlock
07-27-2011, 07:13 PM
nice so its possible for fa to solo pluma ok.

=O did the bringer title have an impac big enough so that fa couldent do it without it?

Not likely, bringer title is 700 hp.

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-27-2011, 07:24 PM
oh alright thank you. i forgot what the stats were.