PDA

View Full Version : WTB fa war guide :3

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Are there any existing war guides? If not anyone willing to make 1? Im the worst fa to ever play cabal. so i need all the help i could get. any suggestions feel free to post.

SilvusX
07-13-2011, 07:39 PM
These are just some helpful hints if you want to score high, it's not what I do every time these days, but in the old days when I try to score high, this is what I'd do.

1. BUY SP POTS, they are only 100k, it's cheap, waaay cheaper than regular lvl 3 Sp pot. With it, you can have aura on almost all the time, aura benefits you so much damage and survivability. (if you are poor, try stay close to the wi ;)
2. If you want to score high, be selfish. Last hit the guardian with Shooting Star or Sonic Shooter if able, and take the Legacy Weapon and AMP pots out of the box, but make sure you drop those s.amp and pots that you will not be using. (I'd recommend putting amp pot in one of your quick skill slot for easy access).
3. Have the proper combos, use Miavii's guide as a reference.
4. Abuse AOS's max damage output, it last 60 seconds!!, so only use AOS against GUARDIANS, ENSIGNS or w/e.
5. Make sure you have extra crit rings or ring of sage to replace your rol1,2, or merg ring
6. stay in packs, Abuse fade + dash, watch your mini map for signs of procs, you do not want to be ever in the front, picked off in 1-2 seconds, or seen ALONE.
7. IGNORE AOD's FS, ABSOLUTELY pay attention to their buff icons
8. do your best to survive, stay in the back and deal damage.
9. If you ever get caught alone, rooted and know that you won't survive for much longer, start combo asap and deal as much damage as you can. This also applies when you are being res farm'd, usually they'd keep you pin'd down while you just respawned,
10. combo combo combo! out side of bm, more dps.
11. when you are knocked down, spam click on the area you'd like to leap to.

07-13-2011, 07:42 PM
hmmm i seee thank you very much for the tips gotta check the guide for a combo.

SilvusX
07-13-2011, 07:45 PM
hmmm i seee thank you very much for the tips gotta check the guide for a combo.

Critical Shot (20), Terra Lance (20), Shadowshot (20), Fire Lance, Aqua Lance, Shooting Star (20 Finsher), Sonic Shooter (20, used only when Shooting Star could not finish / kill.)
Gravity Distortion (12-15, against melee).
I put terra ahead of shadowshot because terra deals higher damage now.
Against melee classes, such as WA, FS, BL, even FB. After their forcekick, I'd use Gravity Distortion to make them walk a little.

In combos, try to combo them on "bad", which is at the first line. This allows you hit your skill sooner, maybe .2 seconds difference and it's a big one in standstill pvp.

07-13-2011, 07:50 PM
wow great explanation thanks a bunch. ill go and aply what u wrote next war.

jone
07-13-2011, 07:51 PM
Just don't die. Too much.

edit: Post number 369.

MamaMiaYoe
07-13-2011, 07:52 PM
BM 1 became our friend in tier 5 ever since were going against alot of WA/FS Tanks there. It is by far the most dangerous and lethal mode in war for FA, like as it is to FB's if utilized well. Ive done a maximum 8k Sonic damage on a wi and I heard according to Han he did 9k once. 3k's splitted on a group of threes but main objective is to get one target. More damage more score. More tank more score. bm1 allows combo mode (resistance for knockdowns), gives more defense. so grasp on it as much as you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzP0Xj3gUmU

MamaMiaYoe
07-13-2011, 07:55 PM
Never use crit shot in bm1 btw and I prefer cannons over lances, if you got a 20/7 helm LOL, might aswell dont go bm1 coz it aint working. :)

07-13-2011, 07:56 PM
ahhh i never used bm1 in war. ill try it now thank you.

07-13-2011, 07:58 PM
lol no bm1 then for me =O.

07-13-2011, 07:58 PM
wait nvm i got a 40 helm.

jone
07-13-2011, 08:03 PM
Isn't aura better than bm1?
Also, why shouldn't we be using crit shot in bm1?

chainlock
07-13-2011, 08:05 PM

Crit shot loses it's crit damage bonus in bm1.

Aura is better than bm1, but sometimes you need to stack both.

SilvusX
07-13-2011, 08:06 PM

bm1 can be used with aura, and bm1 is handy in war.. due to the fact that you can combo and not get stunned or knockdown! but crit shot should not be used because of how bm1 works. fa's bm1 makes everything into limit "4" and does not pierce! but stuns, and does not apply to other attack modifier like bonus critical rate and damage..

feel free to look for miavii's guide on page 3, i posted screen shots with some testing. hehh!

IcyWave
07-13-2011, 08:09 PM
Crit shot is only for amp users(using amp orbs crit shot gets better i think) BM1 is very very very very good...after T2 war BM1 on people is no good only lances and cannons you use...here is what i do to get 344+ points each war in T4......(not on a lot working) just abuse bm2 bm1 aura combo....always combo everything...i stay behind the FS BL FB WA WI...steal their kills steal guardian kills...i hunt down those builders and kill them all...even the low lvls i hunt them down and kill..more points...hit omega alpha and center for high points..(only if no one is around) that's how i do it...hope it helps.

jone
07-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Crit shot is only for amp users(using amp orbs crit shot gets better i think) BM1 is very very very very good...after T2 war BM1 on people is no good only lances and cannons you use...here is what i do to get 344+ points each war in T4......(not on a lot working) just abuse bm2 bm1 aura combo....always combo everything...i stay behind the FS BL FB WA WI...steal their kills steal guardian kills...i hunt down those builders and kill them all...even the low lvls i hunt them down and kill..more points...hit omega alpha and center for high points..(only if no one is around) that's how i do it...hope it helps.

So basically what you do is let others tank, res hunt and farm?

Btw, is there a certain battle style level when you can start to combo in bm2?

SilvusX
07-13-2011, 08:23 PM
none, or at least it hasn't happened yet.

chainlock
07-13-2011, 10:18 PM

The last anything that has to do with combo is comboing in bm1/aura at 130.

Everything after 150 is just stacking more buffs.

IcyWave
07-14-2011, 06:04 AM

yeah,,,i farm procs not bases...unless we are winning.because people kill procs to fast...so i just take bases that's the only time...and just bm2 and lances or cannons away...aura helps also...while bm2 and bm1 are on CD aura away and pew pew...i let the others tank because 1004 def ain't enough for tanking 6~8 procs at the same time...so i just let the rest go infront i shoot from behind=good scoring=no deaths.