PDA

View Full Version : Some Item Shop items are way to expensive...

RenzokuRyu
07-14-2011, 02:41 AM
What is wrong with this greedy picture...when you have to shell out $250.00 for a single item, that my friend's is highway robbery. If something is that expensive in an online game you better get something in real-life, like baseball cap and and a couple T-shirts with Cabal's logo plastered all over it. I mean for real, a lot of us out here in the real world, no pun intended, are very poor. I can get a new tv for $250.00. It's bad enough trying to scrape together $50.00 a month to get a few thing's...like the K-Red or a pet. Cabal is jumping from about $23.50 for slot extender medium to $250.00 for a s.l.high. That's an extremely huge jump in price and at the same time it makes be very sad to see how greed can overtake ppl at times. Then you got those fools who actually buy them and want 10billion for them in the game...hahahaha, the jokes on you you nimbrod.
Something has to give here Cabal...and I wonder what everyone else's thought's are on this?

IBladE
07-14-2011, 03:54 AM
Why would you honestly want a to wear anything in real life that has to do with any online mmorpg...

Deviant Sonata
07-14-2011, 04:50 AM
This is one of the reasons cabal has relatively few players compared to WoW. But then again who knows what's on ESTsoft's mind?