PDA

View Full Version : Level 137 FB level hacking and speed hacking in P. Inferno

XDestroyerWIX
07-14-2011, 05:00 PM
IGN: Yumichi
Guild: ViciousCircle
Nation: Capella

http://www.xfire.com/video/4a5304/

LOL... thats some crazy shiet... can you imagine how fast he can kill bosses and get drops? or level? LOLLLL

brusky
07-14-2011, 06:08 PM
Brah u just made me one happy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er.. i dont even own a forcy SHoe ++ i dont use katana...... next time u decide to fram me check the items i use first Bish

and g ms im gladd u will see what i noticed too.. it didnt take me more than 2 views of the vid to noticce this crap this Player Stacker and his nub 1987 try to put on me.... Hurry and unblock me so i can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n war....

XDestroyerWIX
07-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Brah u just made me one happy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥er.. i dont even own a forcy SHoe ++ i dont use katana...... next time u decide to fram me check the items i use first Bish

and g ms im gladd u will see what i noticed too.. it didnt take me more than 2 views of the vid to noticce this crap this Player Stacker and his nub 1987 try to put on me.... Hurry and unblock me so i can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n war....

LOL gears can be changed anytime buddy... it doesnt prove a thing.

Daedgo
07-14-2011, 06:23 PM
I posted long ago that this kind of things will start to happen but nobody believe me, they call me names, and say that im crazy and that the GAMEGUARD is the safest "Counter-ThirdPartyProgs" now u see??? if they dont start baning prepare, cuz it will be imposible to lvl up, even being in town, cuz somone just can pk u in a non pk chan XD, that happened in global, lets hope this not happen here.

annoy
07-14-2011, 06:43 PM
anyone else notice that around 54~55 seconds in the vid something doesnt seem right?

Kong_DST
07-14-2011, 07:03 PM
That's one sad attempt to frame.... I don't know either of you but glad my magnifine glass works so well on vids you can clearly see the cap I's or small l's instead of i at end of name same for guild name in video... really a sad sad attempt....

Nicole
07-14-2011, 07:12 PM
I like how UnitedSoul shouted on megaphone that they would back him up. When someone's backed by a guild like that, you know they're not legit lol.

brusky
07-14-2011, 07:13 PM
i just hope est can see this shet too...... cus this vid was freshly made how can i chnge my gears in a matter of hours if now minutes... everything bout this Yumichi in vid dont seem right at all title/name/gears...

1987 pls make me laugh some more

XDestroyerWIX
07-14-2011, 07:20 PM
With the way you hack... I wouldnt be amazed if you changed gear everyday with all the alz you make lol.

Orochimaru1
07-14-2011, 07:21 PM
ahahahahahahah ah what is this . this sally this hack detected no one can use it's fake must be lag or somthing in ur internet connection
but can u tell me how u by luck get a vid for a hacker i think it's fake

Kong_DST
07-14-2011, 07:22 PM
Hope these pics help free a wrongly banned user if not then it's total bs that this can be done and gotten away with....

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/ZzKONGzZ/framed.jpg

and 1 i cut it from....

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/ZzKONGzZ/framedoriginal.jpg

XDestroyerWIX
07-14-2011, 07:22 PM
plus this video is not new. It was record by a friend a while ago but he didnt know how to convert it because it was so large so he waited till I came by his house to convert it for him. =]

Nicole
07-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Weird how the people supporting this hacker types like him. It's like they're all globals or something, not that I have anything against globals... yet.

AncientMagic
07-14-2011, 07:25 PM
lmao ik right, "I dont have anything against globals " LMao u're killing me
Weird how the people supporting this hacker types like him. It's like they're all globals or something, not that I have anything against globals... yet.

Kong_DST
07-14-2011, 07:27 PM

Weird how people can't read the difference between i's and l's and how people assume everyone is a global user or is a hacker.......

Nicole
07-14-2011, 07:30 PM
There's a little truth in stereotypes whether you like it or not. Saying he's not a hacker is like saying OJ was innocent.
The glove didn't fit!

AncientMagic
07-14-2011, 07:31 PM
lol

brusky
07-14-2011, 07:31 PM
lol a week ago i was still lvlin

137.... and if i was so called in Pi haxin and lvlin fast how am i still 137? xplaination pls

AncientMagic
07-14-2011, 07:35 PM
Yumi BRO ILY , but wtf is up with this sht bro , this is so hard 2 Believe , SO HARD WOMANS

Kong_DST
07-14-2011, 07:36 PM
There's a little truth in stereotypes whether you like it or not. Saying he's not a hacker is like saying OJ was innocent.
The glove didn't fit!

I'm not saying if he is or isn't a hacker I'm just stating what I see in the ss's i put up they are not i's.... Go on cabal look at a char with i's in the name then look at ss's...

Plus I don't think he or she should be framed with such a pathetic attempt.....

07-14-2011, 07:37 PM
lol a week ago i was still lvlin

137.... and if i was so called in Pi haxin and lvlin fast how am i still 137? xplaination pls

wow yumichi you really do have alot of friends. I think they might just unblock you. your guildies sure love you so much to try so desperately to bail your ass out you little hacker. and you saying 1 week ago you were still leveling? dude there are people farming t1,t2,t3 for fucen YEARS, staying at the same level. i fucen saw your ass 137 like 5 days ago. and look at your signature. yumichi 137, how long have you had that shiet?

Nicole
07-14-2011, 07:42 PM
Only one yumichi in VisciousCircle. Why would someone go out of their way to frame some unknown?

brusky
07-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Yumi BRO ILY , but wtf is up with this sht bro , this is so hard 2 Believe , SO HARD WOMANS

Ancient we just now became cool dong I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n try me with this sh!t all the evidence is right there... Open ur fawkin eyes and look at the god d@m proof sittin in front of u...Idc if yumi is unbanned or not but taining my name in the process won't fly with me either get with it or Fawk off pls.... Ty

Kong_DST
07-14-2011, 07:44 PM
Cause of jealousy i suspect or cause they actually hack and were going to get caught so used someone else as a patsy to take heat off them IDK i just seen this watched vid and knew it was fake....

AncientMagic
07-14-2011, 07:47 PM
Who shouted that ? U I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing Lier wtf I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ only shout was by FlashBanged annd was 2 sell a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing Helm , I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ LEARN UR FACTS
I like how UnitedSoul shouted on megaphone that they would back him up. When someone's backed by a guild like that, you know they're not legit lol.

Nicole
07-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Sorry but do people from UnitedSoul know how to type a coherent sentence?

AncientMagic
07-14-2011, 07:49 PM
i know bro thats why im saying , man dont take rage out on me uk i dont like what just happened 2 u , and im not supporting that vid cause i just saw it closely and i support u
Ancient we just now became cool dong I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥n try me with this sh!t all the evidence is right there... Open ur fawkin eyes and look at the god d@m proof sittin in front of u...Idc if yumi is unbanned or not but taining my name in the process won't fly with me either get with it or Fawk off pls.... Ty

AncientMagic
07-14-2011, 07:50 PM
Look , thing is , UnitedSoul , US we do not Support any hacker in our guild,,
Sorry but do people from UnitedSoul know how to type a coherent sentence?

Kong_DST
07-14-2011, 07:53 PM
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/ZzKONGzZ/framed.jpg

and 1 i cut it from....

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/ZzKONGzZ/framedoriginal.jpg

again there's the proof it's not same person

look at how I i & l look on cabal

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/ZzKONGzZ/Iil.jpg

brusky
07-14-2011, 07:55 PM
wow yumichi you really do have alot of friends. I think they might just unblock you. your guildies sure love you so much to try so desperately to bail your ass out you little hacker. and you saying 1 week ago you were still leveling? dude there are people farming t1,t2,t3 for fucen YEARS, staying at the same level. i fucen saw your ass 137 like 5 days ago. and look at your signature. yumichi 137, how long have you had that shiet?

What u are saying doesnt make any sense at all how long u gonna have this hysteria goin around...ive been 137 for 2 weeks almost so what ur sayin doesn't match.... Ur simply tryin to cover ur own suspicious acts by framing someone else.. It's just low and I just want gms to see all these evidences floatin around and well see what happen

Nicole
07-14-2011, 07:58 PM
Oh the poster of the vid has another video up comparing the two names. Neato.

fsflashy
07-14-2011, 08:17 PM
anyone else notice that around 54~55 seconds in the vid something doesnt seem right?

yea i saw that too. he was typing 'hahaha' and it came out as 'ViciousCircle' without his name.

brusky
07-14-2011, 08:25 PM
I wanna watch

brusky
07-14-2011, 08:28 PM
a Sad attempt to get set someone up bro.. verry Sad

brusky
07-14-2011, 08:28 PM
And Gms im serious i better get my Wexp for that war u got me kicked from.. cus i dont play with my war shet... nuff said

brusky
07-14-2011, 09:07 PM
With the way you hack... I wouldnt be amazed if you changed gear everyday with all the alz you make lol.

What alz u talkin bout 80 freaken mill soud liek a lot of money to u?

Petardation
07-14-2011, 09:19 PM
Obviously a horrible attempt at trying to frame. Lower case "L"'s and lower case "I"'s dont look alike. Easy to tell apart.

ViciousCircle
VlclousClrcle

And the hahaha turning into "VlclousClrcle"..
Move along now.

brusky
07-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Obviously a horrible attempt at trying to frame. Lower case "L"'s and lower case "I"'s dont look alike. Easy to tell apart.

ViciousCircle
VlclousClrcle

And the hahaha turning into "VlclousClrcle"..
Move along now.

Ty end thread

slayer691xx
07-14-2011, 11:02 PM
pretty sure u changed ur gear all u gotta do is pause the vid and zoom in and guess what ur name is there haha so why bother fighting took me one watch to see if that was u or not

Nicole
07-14-2011, 11:13 PM
Yeah... I'm sure admins are going to be so afraid of you after that post. lmfao.

KillerOnDeck
07-14-2011, 11:33 PM
I Like how the biggest hacker in T2 has the audacity to call anyone else a hacker. Not to mention this vid is fake as hell. 1987 you need a girl friend or a hobby cause you're pathetic

Nicole
07-14-2011, 11:48 PM
Yeah... I'm sure admins are going to be so afraid of you after that post. lmfao.

I forgot to end with sarcasm. /sarcasm

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-15-2011, 04:12 AM
look at all the forum accounts hes makeing to coment on his false acusations.

brusky
07-15-2011, 04:14 AM
No need for me to comment on this thread again u and ur so called friend made a pretty horrible video in the attemp to frme abs set me up... I'll just let the cabal community decide this for themselves

XFearMyBladeX
07-15-2011, 05:35 AM
the only reason i dont think this video is legit is cuz of the name of the guild who made it"DarkArmy" plz lol

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 07:02 AM
Hmm if you try to make the chars with the names "yumlchl" or "yumichl" they are taken kinda funny isn't it..... Again I'm not a friend of this player or even talked to him b4 this post nor do I play merc server I just strongly believe he was framed... Also why if someone was hacking would they stand at a warp so long for you to film or even ss them. I mean if it was me you'd of never got that close by the warp I'd of been gone the second I seen you or anyone.

Halcy
07-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Random caps in pi at proc spawn says enough.

brusky
07-15-2011, 08:14 AM
Both are 2 things i saw and noticed too.... if the hacker is gettin away why would he Stand there and give u enough time to see who he is? plus Cap at proc Spawn in Pi? pls... stop tyin to framm me.... ur doin a bad job at it

IAmEvil
07-15-2011, 08:28 AM
fake cap blader when the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ did caps have nation bonus in the last few months someone had to notice that

UnitedSoul
07-15-2011, 08:37 AM
Hmm if you try to make the chars with the names "yumlchl" or "yumichl" they are taken kinda funny isn't it..... Again I'm not a friend of this player or even talked to him b4 this post nor do I play merc server I just strongly believe he was framed... Also why if someone was hacking would they stand at a warp so long for you to film or even ss them. I mean if it was me you'd of never got that close by the warp I'd of been gone the second I seen you or anyone.

Please refer to thread in General titled : hacker plox

SS show yumichi with an i n not l, confessing she hacks. Did the whole ViciousCircle came here to vouche? lol faithful much.

brusky
07-15-2011, 08:40 AM
oh jeez drop the charade Nub nothin on this earth will make others believe a Hacker like u so Pls S T F U no life b!tch who uses his free time Frammin people who has evidence of Him Hackin... ur mom must be proud of u.....

UnitedSoul
07-15-2011, 09:12 AM
oh jeez drop the charade Nub nothin on this earth will make others believe a Hacker like u so Pls S T F U no life b!tch who uses his free time Frammin people who has evidence of Him Hackin... ur mom must be proud of u.....

A born liar you are. Your mum must b proud of you. Me no life? or You?
I believe you are the one hacking .

QQsomemoreplz
07-15-2011, 09:13 AM
u gotta admit, for EST to actually block u that's some skill. we all know they dont do sh1t

brusky
07-15-2011, 09:15 AM
if u say so Broo... if u say so......

UnitedSoul
07-15-2011, 09:16 AM
I believe Yumichi is getting more panic as more truth is unveil. You shouldnt have been caught by that cap blader if you didnt want to get banned.

Petardation
07-15-2011, 09:28 AM
The supposedly "Cap BL" has Nation War Bonus. And I'm pretty sure Caps dont have Nation War bonus. Which means the Blader is Proc. And since the Blader is a proc, that means the FB is a Proc.

And we all know Yumichi is a cap. And that FB in PI did not have a title on. "Hmm? Hiding the proc title?"

brusky
07-15-2011, 09:31 AM
lol someone gets caught hacking, makes 20 forum alts and sticks up for himself and then tries saying hes being framed.

tard of the year award goes tooooooooooooooooooo....

lol i love this guy

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 09:46 AM
lol someone gets caught hacking, makes 20 forum alts and sticks up for himself and then tries saying hes being framed.

tard of the year award goes tooooooooooooooooooo....

good post but what even funnier is your join date lol same month as all this & only 5 posts... If you think I'm an alt of his or hers check threw this section you'll see me posting a few post with botters in it.... Yep i'm an alt and yep I support hacking that's me in a nut shell. BTW that ss of a chat anyone can say they are going to hack doesn't mean they will I've seen many people use this to flush out those who do hack so they get banned & so they get hack links to give admins so they can also get those program blocked.....

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 09:53 AM
Please refer to thread in General titled : hacker plox

SS show yumichi with an i n not l, confessing she hacks. Did the whole ViciousCircle came here to vouche? lol faithful much.

again someone can't read is this world really that bad at reading...... I don't know yumichi or play merc server I'm just post what I've seen and noticed and to me it looks like a very very very sad frame job...... Oh and I'm like you I can't read so I'm not going to read hacker plox...

brusky
07-15-2011, 10:16 AM
FLAME!!! ON Human torch FLAME ON!!!

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 11:53 AM
lol @ this moron, dont know who i am?

funny how ive never seen u once on these forums in the past year, and now you're going hardcore on this thread about someone u dont know

gjgjgjgjjgg

Did I say I cared? Did I say I was active? Do I care who you are? these are all simple questions that can be answered with No... and again you rant and rave but yes I have posted here in the last year check this forum as you'll see a few posts by me but wait like the rest you just read what you wanted got ur panties ina bunch then called me a moron so hurtful i might have a cry because someone on a game doesn't like me so sad now.....

brusky
07-15-2011, 12:16 PM
Pls guys let's not do this :(

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 12:22 PM
i like what you did there, making yourself look like a retard so i dont even have to, ty

well now that we are on the same level can we hug and be friends? maybe go lick some windows together? look I'm doing it again see how much I care what people on an online gaming community think of me....

brusky
07-15-2011, 12:32 PM
hey just a quick question

in the vid where ur hacking, do u remember if u had ur roborobo equipped? the one without a name change? cuz if u did, ur boned.

that other vid shows u w/ the same exact pet

touchdoooooooown

i Always got the pet on unless i put on another alt but i always have pet on Yumi sir

brusky
07-15-2011, 12:33 PM
and also the Frammer has removed the video from xfire...... hmm i wonder Why

brusky
07-15-2011, 12:34 PM
Yea my Pet is and always has been a roborobo

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 12:37 PM
not caring about the thoughts of an online gaming community

yet you're sticking up for someone whos being flamed for hacking

brbrbrbrbrb
loolololololing

I'm not sticking up for anyone I'm just stating the things I see wrong. I don't think someone should be banned for being framed all I've seen is "in my opinion" a fake video & a chat log of someone sayin about hacking doesn't show anything other could be a joke could be a ploy to get someone to admit hacking and give links. IMO shouldn't be banned for saying hack and/or hacking. But I still find it funny you said "funny how ive never seen u once on these forums in the past year" why have "Join Date 07-15-2011" and be so aggressive in this thread?

brusky
07-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Where are the gms at?

[GM] Kato
07-15-2011, 04:54 PM
Hi XDestroyerWIX,

We've investigated these issues and have taken the appropriate actions. As this is the case, I am going to close this thread.

Regards,
[GM] Kato