PDA

View Full Version : Lvl Skillīs - Combos

necroarch
07-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Hi! Iīm new in Cabal, and I read something from the forum to leveling a WA from a good direction :)

So, I have any questions:

1.- I read that the best lvl skill to high lvl skill are:
Seismic Wave 18
Sword Quake 12
Whirwind 09

But, I see, that all skills in lvl 09 have the less coldown, then, can be used more times, rigth? So, I think to down lvls to 09 :lol:

OK, I see low lvl skill like Impact Stab, Rising Shot, HEavy Slash; in a differents discussion here of many WA gamer... Before I think that this are unecessary (:LOL:) but I see that is really necessary... So, this tipe of skill that I feel good are:

Impact Stab - Power Stab - Rising Shot - Rising Blade

Low casting, but at lvl 20 high coldown... I put some, IS - PS at lvl 12 -09 cos I can used a lot time.

Then, my skills that I have to used in combo are:
SW 09
SQ 09
WW 09
IP 12
PS 09
RS & RB lvl 20 for now, cos IP & PS is more fast in cd ans cast...

Waht do your think about?

2.- Then, I read and I see, WA are a slow skills, and the idea to a combo is make the more and fast skill possible to gain good dmg, then I think about this:

NOTE: Iīm not test this combos in duel or pvp or war yet, only in training dummy :LOL:

My combos:

Pvp (I think) 1> SW - SQ - WW - RS - RB - SQ - SW - RS - RB - SQ - SW - RS - RB
2> CH - SQ - RB - SW - RS - WW - SQ - RB - SW - RS - SQ - RB - SW
3> IS - SQ - RB - IS - RS - PS - (BACK BEGINIG)

This is a long combos? Well, I read about combos of 4-6 skills.

So, I wanna know about the lvls of skill: why lvl 12 or 18 or 20 when 09 is a less coldowns time? I think that is good this skills at lvl 09, but your have more experience ^^

Thanks...

PD: I have only 2 week here :lol:

Drew
07-15-2011, 07:01 AM
if ur just a transient here( 2week pass? lol) then just go with whatever u got and instinct tells u. no use getting something permanent for an intrerim period of stay.

necroarch
07-15-2011, 11:00 AM
O.o

what do you mean? I donīt understand you... So, I think that forum is to question/answer any about game, right? To share and to compare experiences between gamers, and to disscuss them... I donīt know, may I be wrong, and your have born knowing everything already...

So, I hope references of good players/gamers about my game, and only they can say waht is be good or be wrong and why about all this, dont belive? So, if you need eat, just look into the forest...

Regards...

NiteFalcon
07-15-2011, 11:20 AM
Here are a couple links that can help you

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17009-Brief-WA-setup-guide

http://www.rosettastone.com/

necroarch
07-15-2011, 06:23 PM
Here are a couple links that can help you

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?17009-Brief-WA-setup-guide

I read this guide, because of this, I do this topics... If I had found the answer there, I did not have doubts.

Itīs to hard answer me about this? nothing to say? :(

Bar Dribben
07-23-2011, 03:16 AM
dude its wrong...
those shouldnt be ur PVP skills level

MrTubbins
07-31-2011, 09:52 PM
Firstly, skills like impact stab, power stab and etc. should be lvl 20 because they are only to fill in the gap between the uses of sw/sq/ww, so you want them to do as much damage as possible. You're sw should be 18, sq 12 and ww 9, for maximum effectiveness. With sw/sq/ww at those lvls you should only need like 2-3 fillers. Impact stab, charge, and 1 other filler, like power stab or something.
Secondly, Listen to NiteFalcon, hes been a warrior for a long time and knows what he's talking about.