PDA

View Full Version : Yumichi you can't lie out of this one.

Stacker
07-15-2011, 06:45 AM
A little something that fell into UnitedSouls hands... a little conversation between ib3ast and yumichi after my friend posted the video. now yall can shut the hell up about the i being an L. and tell me if thats not yumichi then who is it? someone was on his account? sadly enough ib3ast is not with us anymore, but whatever its his choice. :confused: (i know all of you are probably going to call it photoshop or whatever) but the G.M's will check the chat log and they will know.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii48/peeeweeehieuy/yumi.jpg

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii48/peeeweeehieuy/yum-1.jpg

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-15-2011, 06:57 AM
And what ur trying to say with this is?

Stacker
07-15-2011, 07:20 AM
And what ur trying to say with this is?

"im going to say someone impersonated me with hacks lol?" sounds like he knows hes guilty but he came up with an idea for an excuse. and if you did nothing wrong... why would you transfer all your stuff or make a new account?

07-15-2011, 07:52 AM
"im going to say someone impersonated me with hacks lol?" sounds like he knows hes guilty but he came up with an idea for an excuse. and if you did nothing wrong... why would you transfer all your stuff or make a new account?

lol. that exacly what happened ur trying to frame him. and y not make a new acc he cant use yumichi for now because of the frame.

Stacker
07-15-2011, 07:57 AM
lol. that exacly what happened ur trying to frame him. and y not make a new acc he cant use yumichi for now because of the frame.

dude... think before you speak. this is before he even got banned. he talked about making a new account and transferring his stuff before he even got banned. if you are innocent why would you make preparations for escape?

brusky
07-15-2011, 07:58 AM

Ty u see his lies too?

07-15-2011, 08:03 AM
dude... think before you speak. this is before he even got banned. he talked about making a new account and transferring his stuff before he even got banned. if you are innocent why would you make preparations for escape?

right after u went out of the map and one shot yumi. u said u saw him in pi hacking. ovbiosly u were gonna frame him. too take heat off u (1987) for hacking N.W. Ur a hacker u can do all these things easily y not prepare if u threatend.

brusky
07-15-2011, 08:03 AM
oh and a few of ur fake yumichi is "i"s missin a Dot lol mistakes mistakes

IAmEvil
07-15-2011, 08:31 AM
Nation bonus on caps in the video check it out and why dont i have this bonus

brusky
07-15-2011, 08:43 AM
i want him to post more fake sh!t cus we can keep this b!tch goin all day meng...... ur gona wish u had not frammed me... i can be here till cabal drops so bish lemem kno...

lolumad:D
07-15-2011, 09:02 AM
ITS JUST A GOD DAMN GAME SHEESH stop fawking complaining about a noob force blader char that dont even have 140 rank up yet its sickening go get some vajayjay and stop crying overcabal

QQsomemoreplz
07-15-2011, 09:07 AM
always the same 2 ppl defending u, way to convince us buddy.

brusky
07-15-2011, 09:07 AM
ITS JUST A GOD DAMN GAME SHEESH stop fawking complaining about a noob force blader char that dont even have 140 rank up yet its sickening go get some vajayjay and stop crying overcabal

lol im sowwy T_T

UnitedSoul
07-15-2011, 09:09 AM

+1 to lolumad

luckily you hack on your noob character and not an actual PI legit entry Char(160+). that would be sad.

So +1 on your smartness

Petardation
07-15-2011, 09:10 AM
The Yumichi under "x2Lapis's : so," Doesn't have a dotted i.

brusky
07-15-2011, 09:18 AM
tsk tsk tsk..... the Lord is my sheperd..

UnitedSoul
07-15-2011, 09:22 AM
The Yumichi under "x2Lapis's : so," Doesn't have a dotted i.

Is that how desperate you are to find some faults? And want to use pixel as an excuse? Give me your email and i can send you the real raw copy.

Petardation
07-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Is that how desperate you are to find some faults? And want to use pixel as an excuse? Give me your email and i can send you the real raw copy.

Just finding flaws in your false accusations.
Just sayin', it's easy to go into photoshop and erase L's and make them look like I's. It's also easy to mess up and erase the whole top part when trying to do it. Just giving my two cents.

brusky
07-15-2011, 09:32 AM
even the chat looks tampered with Look at it closely... just sayin

[GM] Kato
07-15-2011, 04:52 PM
Hi Stacker,

We've investigated these issues and have taken the appropriate actions. As this is the case, I am going to close this thread.

Regards,
[GM] Kato