PDA

View Full Version : Another HD attempt! Miavii's Boss solos

MamaMiaYoe
07-15-2011, 11:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCeoNZjhX8

IcyWave
07-15-2011, 11:52 AM

HAAAA you owned it...i know your not perfect but you killed it congrats...so what matrigod..toma did it with struggle..she also did it...nice video

iSeeYou123
07-15-2011, 11:54 AM
another garbage fa.

go learn from Excision. ohwait

trolololololol
07-15-2011, 02:24 PM
i like how you took like 8 seconds to even do anything after you bm'd, and you can't 2/3 bar with full pots after the safeguards came out? srs?

remember when phantastic did this in 2 bars however many updates ago? miavii terribad

iSeeYou123
07-15-2011, 02:45 PM
remember when phantastic did this in 2 bars however many updates ago? miavii terribad

+1

Kakakakakakakakaka
07-15-2011, 02:48 PM
lol extra time in bm+safe guard+more hp+pluma is no agro and still takes 4 bars worst solo i have seen yet

Ludacris
07-15-2011, 03:09 PM
nice but u shouldnt have wasted that odd circle...procs have warp dont they? ;)

MamaMiaYoe
07-15-2011, 03:45 PM
i like how you took like 8 seconds to even do anything after you bm'd, and you can't 2/3 bar with full pots after the safeguards came out? srs?

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?21998-S-gt-list-x8&p=240445#post240445 sorry FA didnt work out for you. :) I understand.

dont go back to wi though, you have no more chance against our best wi here.

Milk
07-15-2011, 04:21 PM
hi

Daedgo
07-15-2011, 09:02 PM
I really liked the video miavii, awesome ^^! and congratz, haters? u can find them anywhere u go!

lolumad:D
07-15-2011, 09:09 PM
I really liked the video miavii, awesome ^^! and congratz, haters? u can find them anywhere u go!

they were never lost, derp.

07-15-2011, 09:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLYC7ltxOrk the haters/trolls come out at night

maibaza
07-17-2011, 09:33 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?21998-S-gt-list-x8&p=240445#post240445 sorry FA didnt work out for you. :) I understand.

dont go back to wi though, you have no more chance against our best wi here.

you realize that the current excision isn't matri? and that he never played on that fa? and that he is simply selling the gear for money?

btw nice 4 bar pluma
didn't phan do a two bar w/o all the benefits you have with worse stats even with party buffs?

bestial
07-18-2011, 01:04 AM
hi guys, i play on EU, was reading forums and seen this vid and i must say this is most useless skilles fa i ever seen in mine life omg, so bad that its hard to beleve she did this for real. and if your stats are real in sig, u worst high lvl good geared fa i ever seen and i played cabal for 4 years.

to sum all this.

U RUBISH

wtf with your reflex ? whating 8 sec after go bm2 and why oh why would u use critical shot >????
dunno why but got pissed seeing fa so bad, and with all that gears just dont make sense.

IcyWave
07-18-2011, 03:11 AM
hi guys, i play on EU, was reading forums and seen this vid and i must say this is most useless skilles fa i ever seen in mine life omg, so bad that its hard to beleve she did this for real. and if your stats are real in sig, u worst high lvl good geared fa i ever seen and i played cabal for 4 years.

to sum all this.

U RUBISH

wtf with your reflex ? whating 8 sec after go bm2 and why oh why would u use critical shot >????
dunno why but got pissed seeing fa so bad, and with all that gears just dont make sense.

Lame..i'd like to see you solo pluma...and learn to spell first..Quote"fa i ever seen in mine life omg" well go back to EU nub..or come test Miavii here in N/A and see how you will be facedown eating crap

monkeymn6192
07-18-2011, 03:17 AM
I agree with Icy. EU members are best staying in EU. Miavii your vid was entertaining and congrats on the solo no matter where you lie compared to others who have soloed it.

bestial
07-18-2011, 03:24 AM
ok, i might be harsh but in eu fas solo pluma with osm :) its must be just na players low

nevermind

/out

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Shush stop the trolling, thats not a way to treat a "guest" xD (oooh although I think he s more of an alt account.) You know people can just make up stories of who they are and where they came from especially here in forum<<<<FACT. But let us not exaggerate this nonsense amateur trolling, any FA from Cabal EU wont stand a chance against me in freestyle combat and Im sorry to say too but Ive been to their FA forum section and the topics were mostly comedy to me.
@maibaza
Phan soloed pluma 2 bars with WA party buffs, 30% amp pot and mana condense. :) I would disagree to call it a solo because there was help. xD

Milk
07-18-2011, 04:18 AM
Shush stop the trolling, thats not a way to treat a "guest" xD (oooh although I think he s more of an alt account.) You know people can just make up stories of who they are and where they came from especially here in forum<<<<FACT. But let us not exaggerate this nonsense amateur trolling, any FA from Cabal EU wont stand a chance against me in freestyle combat and Im sorry to say too but Ive been to their FA forum section and the topics were mostly comedy to me.
@maibaza
Phan soloed pluma 2 bars with WA party buffs, 30% amp pot and mana condense. :) I would disagree to call it a solo because there was help. xD

you tell em girl

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 04:18 AM
only cabal NA and cabal PH have shown to me that FA's can solo pluma, i ve played on both. But cabal PH is infested with hackers and is used to be managed by corrupt GM's giving out imbalanced gears to the players for real money which leaves cabal NA the most legit, other versions are full of imbalanced gears (like thailand) or private servers.

If you have been following the youtbe videos for FA solo updates, tell me if you can find some FA from EU who soloed pluma.
Weve seen other FA's solo but theres nothing more better watching a solo video done on the players screen. To be honest I did it to give jone a sneakthrough and show him the strengths of FA he needed ( especially the buffs) to see from my own screen. o.o

@ Milk
Ohai yo!

Milk
07-18-2011, 04:28 AM
only cabal NA and cabal PH have shown to me that FA's can solo pluma, i ve played on both. But cabal PH is infested with hackers and is used to be managed by corrupt GM's giving out imbalanced gears to the players for real money which leaves cabal NA the most legit, other versions are full of imbalanced gears (like thailand) or private servers.

If you have been following the youtbe videos for FA solo updates, tell me if you can find some FA from EU who soloed pluma.
Weve seen other FA's solo but theres nothing more better watching a solo video done on the players screen. To be honest I did it to give jone a sneakthrough and show him the strengths of FA he needed ( especially the buffs) to see from my own screen. o.o

@ Milk
Ohai yo!

yay finally a reply

07-18-2011, 07:51 AM
i hate 2 say it but fiery can nearly 1 bar that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with his duped up gearz

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 08:06 AM
never saw it. ~ derp~

07-18-2011, 08:19 AM
i see what u did dere :D

07-18-2011, 08:20 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/131/393/ohoq9.jpg?1307465686

ForumFiery
07-18-2011, 08:42 AM
2 bar pluma before update. U are still not on my lvl yet

07-18-2011, 08:55 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/131/393/ohoq9.jpg?1307465686

maibaza
07-18-2011, 09:04 AM
you used double amp pots which imo with that much amp > mana condense potions* (you made me think you were talking about the buff -_-')
not denying it wasn't a solo in the true sense of the word, but considering the availability of gear and ap for runes etc. i still believe his was more impressive

no eos8 or +15 sig crystal, no kred, no tyrant (assuming you have yours), and likely overall worse stats because of it.
we could obviously argue forever about this, just my opinion. was definitely a 4 bar for him almost a year and a half for him, so this just seems less impressive now.

btw @ eu: give NA more 14% forcium amp pieces or a sig event with all types of safeties and i'm pretty sure it's clear that, perhaps our server will not be better than yours, but will sure as hell not be as far behind as you may have been led to believe from what you have seen.

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 09:44 AM
^
Yeah phan was good.
Unfortunately he turned out to be so obsessed with the game and forgot the world out there. As you can see in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9QkJfF0Nkg Bahahaha

until it came to the point where his very own girlfriend had to put it on a stop by deleting his character along with some gears. R.I.P phan (FYI His DEX and STR stats were lower than my forcium. A + 10 topaz 20/7 and +13 forcium orb and sigmetal cape is just enough to pull a 2 bar off with moral'ed hp, fury buffs, mana condense and magic master 30% pots. The amount of max crit rate he has is 56% if I do remember and mines just 52% with aop. He had all the dmge runes he needed although im not sure if its maxed.) >< ...Im not headed that way, im not like that nor am I like fiery whod buy alz, befriend people and earn their trust to scam their gears for greed.

theres just this karma that follows you if you become like that.

I love force archers and I will continue to help and share my experience to my fellow FA's, who need to understand the class.
I brag about force archer, and people liek you think I brag about my force archer and thats what you misunderstand.

I dont intend to meet your standards if it means that I have to be a fully pledged Cabalian whod spend my time perfecting what has to be perfected.. to meet anyones standards is never my intention here. I have achieved my first HD video, I have soloed pluma and I have demonstrated to my fellow force archers how it was done, Im happy with that achievement. o,o

and my sig orb, lol, all I can say is.... its a secret. xD

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Oh and lastly. I still kick alot of a** with my FA. :)

and im about to play with Fiery in freestyle if I get chance, to see what level is who, dont worry it will be frapped i promise. I just hope he gets his account back if he's up for it. /off to darn work

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 10:26 AM
So when he spends his time playing Cabal its not ok but when you spend over 4,000 dollars on cash shop it is? brb, loling

killing noobs in channel 20 doesnt count as kicking anyone's a**

Gollum .......behave. o.o

the 4k spending thingy on costumes was 2 years ago, when I use to be the Paris Hilton of mercury. Im now in Madonna mode
old but still kicking
http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/16/64/89/13/madget10.jpg

and uhm, I can kill your FS with my eyes closed. o.o

iSeeYou123
07-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Miavii you are just making yourself look bad. bahahahaha

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 10:45 AM
How does pointing out that you spent thousands of dollars 2 years ago somehow justify how much you spent? That's the equivalent of responding to someone who is making fun of Sei for alz glitching by saying "yea but they glitched alz years ago".

Considering how poorly you played again Rastan in the vids you posted, facing an fs who's 5x better would end the opposite way.

The reason why youre still playing this game is because of people who spend money in item shop. So thank me. =D

and uhm Youre not 5 times better mister Grumpy Gollum, youre "-10x" better actually. Oh wait I have a new one, ermmm..

I can kill your 180 FS while sleeping!

how does that sound? O.O

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 10:52 AM

Imperfection is what makes one perfect. o.o

oh nvm, I dont expect you to understand tht passage :)

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 10:55 AM
Sounds to me like you're trying to brag about spending thousands of dollars on a free game to someone who is not only much better than you but hasn't even spent money on this game.

*Whispers at Gollums ear* Gollum dont say that, GM's are reading you know so shhhh, just keep it low.
nvm...okay wait lets try this.

I can kill your FS in a blink of an eye! HA! o.o

07-18-2011, 11:02 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/326/127814606985.jpg?1280072224

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 11:06 AM
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d139/xSaucex/ugly_person_03.jpg

HAHAHA! Can you feel the Gollumness?

trolololololol
07-18-2011, 11:09 AM
arent you the same miavii i used to drop in ch20....with worse gear? lol and you would switch to a diff ch and pm me raging hard? lmfao

although ill give you props for that video of phan...lmfao

ChinaEyez
07-18-2011, 11:15 AM
lol mia what have u been smoking girl!? where are you getting all this video and pictures, your a trip lol

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 11:21 AM
LOL Im just happy. Im not high! >:O

arent you the same miavii i used to drop in ch20....with worse gear?

Ooooh
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/bootsybrown/ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

State your IGN or it never happened. Nice story tho

Milk
07-18-2011, 12:20 PM

miavii looks great in my eyes

XFearMyBladeX
07-18-2011, 12:31 PM

mia u need to improve ur fa girl ^_~ it is lacking on dmg

Milk
07-18-2011, 12:33 PM

looks fine to me ^_^

XFearMyBladeX
07-18-2011, 12:36 PM
looks fine to me ^_^

i know some fa that sher and han call fail that could kill pluma better than her ^_~ =p

Milk
07-18-2011, 12:42 PM
but she still looks good to me

trolololololol
07-18-2011, 01:20 PM
LOL Im just happy. Im not high! >:O

Ooooh
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i278/bootsybrown/ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

State your IGN or it never happened. Nice story tho
nerph. i quit ages ago. i still remember *changes ch to whisper* "*rage rage* come to ch whatever ill pvp you and kill you" kakakkakakakakakaka

Daedgo
07-18-2011, 01:32 PM
gollum .......behave. O.o

the 4k spending thingy on costumes was 2 years ago, when i use to be the paris hilton of mercury. Im now in madonna mode
old but still kicking
http://i44.servimg.com/u/f44/16/64/89/13/madget10.jpg

and uhm, i can kill your fs with my eyes closed. O.o

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha +1000000000000000000

maibaza
07-18-2011, 02:26 PM
^
Yeah phan was good.
Unfortunately he turned out to be so obsessed with the game and forgot the world out there. As you can see in this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9QkJfF0Nkg Bahahaha

until it came to the point where his very own girlfriend had to put it on a stop by deleting his character along with some gears. R.I.P phan (FYI His DEX and STR stats were lower than my forcium. A + 10 topaz 20/7 and +13 forcium orb and sigmetal cape is just enough to pull a 2 bar off with moral'ed hp, fury buffs, mana condense and magic master 30% pots. The amount of max crit rate he has is 56% if I do remember and mines just 52% with aop. He had all the dmge runes he needed although im not sure if its maxed.) >< ...Im not headed that way, im not like that nor am I like fiery whod buy alz, befriend people and earn their trust to scam their gears for greed.

theres just this karma that follows you if you become like that.

I love force archers and I will continue to help and share my experience to my fellow FA's, who need to understand the class.
I brag about force archer, and people liek you think I brag about my force archer and thats what you misunderstand.

I dont intend to meet your standards if it means that I have to be a fully pledged Cabalian whod spend my time perfecting what has to be perfected.. to meet anyones standards is never my intention here. I have achieved my first HD video, I have soloed pluma and I have demonstrated to my fellow force archers how it was done, Im happy with that achievement. o,o

why you getting so mad, it's just a game. one which you are not very good at i might add, but all the same.
btw dash in combo =/= skill just saying.

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 03:12 PM
why you getting so mad, it's just a game. one which you are not very good at i might add, but all the same.
btw dash in combo =/= skill just saying.

oooooooh guys did you read that?! looks like this guy wants a challenge. Ok tomorow night, wear black, meet me ingame, you and me 1 on 1. race to 5! RAWR!

XFearMyBladeX
07-18-2011, 03:18 PM
^
Yeah phan was good.

...Im not headed that way, im not like that nor am I like fiery whod buy alz, befriend people and earn their trust to scam their gears for greed.

I have soloed pluma and I have demonstrated to my fellow force archers how it was done, Im happy with that achievement. o,o

lol please cmon u serious? plz tell me ur not serious LOL

lol true u have soloed pluma with pots and 4 sp bars.idk if u have a brain but when u think about it 4 sp bars and pots being 180 to solo pluma IT S.i have seen 170s doing it better ^_^

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Admit it, you just want to troll coz ure one of those who find me annoyingly irresistible :)
Even if you deny it, I can sense that. Youre obviously not an FA to talk about damage, youre in no position. Introduce me this girl ure talking about that me and han use to hate and lets me show you both what FA damage is. ;)

Milk
07-18-2011, 03:24 PM
i love when you get feisty miavii

XFearMyBladeX
07-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Admit it, you just want to troll coz ure one of those who find me annoyingly irresistible :)
Even if you deny it, I can sense that. Youre obviously not an FA to talk about damage, youre in no position. Introduce me this girl ure talking about that me and han use to hate and lets me show you both what FA damage is. ;)

lol u know that for ur lvl and gear soloing pluma with 4 bars and pot is fail. admit it GIRL
and ofc u dont buy alz.i am sure every1 knows u r legit ^_~

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 03:31 PM
i love when you get feisty miavii

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/ana_serapiao/Gifs/mad-hu.gif

Hahahahaha!

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 03:47 PM
lol u know that for ur lvl and gear soloing pluma with 4 bars and pot is fail. admit it GIRL
and ofc u dont buy alz.i am sure every1 knows u r legit ^_~

Neh wheres the girl, dont change the subject, who is this girl u speak of? If she can solo pluma better , she must hit harder than me. Uh-oh! thats not good! She's gunna RAWR on me *Gasps* T.T

Uhm, if ure just gunna bother me with your stories...leave me alone im enjoying my madonna-ness right now.

Im doing the 4:23 move and im having fun. o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU

Milk
07-18-2011, 03:49 PM
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae293/ana_serapiao/Gifs/mad-hu.gif

Hahahahaha!

can i join your guild??????????

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 03:52 PM
can i join your guild??????????
Leave me a mail so I wont forget to inform the other leaders. Were still at the process of fixing some stuff before we begin to recruit. o.o

XFearMyBladeX
07-18-2011, 05:43 PM
Neh wheres the girl, dont change the subject, who is this girl u speak of? If she can solo pluma better , she must hit harder than me. Uh-oh! thats not good! She's gunna RAWR on me *Gasps* T.T

Uhm, if ure just gunna bother me with your stories...leave me alone im enjoying my madonna-ness right now.

Im doing the 4:23 move and im having fun. o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU

ya forgot she was on a p-server but for a 180 fa u could have done better. i am sure ur sig isnt 28/7 or u could have done better =p

maibaza
07-18-2011, 06:12 PM
oooooooh guys did you read that?! looks like this guy wants a challenge. Ok tomorow night, wear black, meet me ingame, you and me 1 on 1. race to 5! RAWR!

again, why are you getting so upset over this? i'm not afraid to admit that i don't have the gear to beat you. but skillwise i know that dashing in combo =/= skill. standing around for like 10 seconds doing nothing like you did vs. pluma = death.
but if you really want the drama that you say you do, xfer to venus and i'll entertain you, make this like spur vs. matri. prove that mercs alzglitched gear > player skill.

Aniki
07-18-2011, 06:21 PM
hi miavii

may i ask why you kept using crit shot? it does crit real hard but i think the dps on normal attack was greater...

sorry if its a noob question >_<

chainlock
07-18-2011, 06:29 PM
hi miavii

may i ask why you kept using crit shot? it does crit real hard but i think the dps on normal attack was greater...

sorry if its a noob question >_<

FA bm2 is the only bm2 without built in knock down/back into the hit. Bosses attack slower when you use knock down/back moves. Crit shot gives you that.

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 06:40 PM
again, why are you getting so upset over this? i'm not afraid to admit that i don't have the gear to beat you. but skillwise i know that dashing in combo =/= skill. standing around for like 10 seconds doing nothing like you did vs. pluma = death.
but if you really want the drama that you say you do, xfer to venus and i'll entertain you, make this like spur vs. matri. prove that mercs alzglitched gear > player skill.

Oh now whos being serious and upset? LOL did u just read your post? You dont have to explain, I already know the outcome. People like you are all talk. No action at all. That to me is pathetic. You act like you know alot, but when it comes to proving what you know ingame, when it comes to the point when Im actually there standing in front of you, you behave like good friendly angels. Cowards trying to act tough and all. You really think you have skills, why dont you show it instead of saying it. xD

@Aniki.
refer to my post http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?21902-Soloing-bosses

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Lol figures someone as dumb as you would assume that. I'm helping the true #1 fa sell his leftover gear. You know. The fa that was full forcy amp when you and your e lover hanny were still in fa diapers?

#1?ermm I dont think anyone from your circle will ever be #1. xD

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Ask any player on Venus who the top fa of all time was. Youd never come close.

Oooh I hope its true.

XFearMyBladeX
07-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Lol figures someone as dumb as you would assume that. I'm helping the true #1 fa sell his leftover gear. You know. The fa that was full forcy amp when you and your e lover hanny were still in fa diapers?

if miavi thinks shes near being the best fa on cabal shes high or something lol

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 07:35 PM
Only thing youd ever be better than him at would be spending 4k usd on cash shop lololololol. "legit". Version of fiery. Tsk tsk

I always wanted to look unique than anyone (I currently am with my glowing sig orb). So everytime new costumes first came out the item shop, I made sure I got them one by one. I just want the feeling of having that attention, when people just gathers around on me and compliments my costume. Im Aesthetic, even in real life, Im vain and im a hardcore shopaholic when it comes to clothes and its something you wont understand. :) but it was a mistake and I admit I wasnt taught to handle my money, and it passed and I dont do it in this game anymore.

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 07:50 PM
if miavi thinks shes near being the best fa on cabal shes high or something lol

No I dont think that, but I think your character wont stand a chance against my FA in 1 on 1 combat.

XFearMyBladeX
07-18-2011, 07:52 PM
No I dont think that, but I think your character wont stand a chance against my FA in 1 on 1 combat.

lol ofc.and if thats ur comeback it fails.i am not as legit as u to have any of my chars that strong ^_~.i will never be legit like u :) ^_^

MamaMiaYoe
07-18-2011, 07:58 PM
lol ofc.and if thats ur comeback it fails.i am not as legit as u to have any of my chars that strong ^_~.i will never be legit like u :) ^_^

You think my character is strong? I dont get you now. >.<

Oh I like your bottom sig btw. Thats what Im aiming to become in 10 more years. Slice people open and poke needles on bewbs and turn them into beautiful people.

XFearMyBladeX
07-18-2011, 08:01 PM
You think my character is strong? I dont get you now. >.<

Oh I like your bottom sig btw. Thats what Im aiming to become in 10 more years. Slice people open and poke needles on bewbs and turn them into beautiful people.

yea.compared to 1 fa u r faaaaaar away from being strong ^_~

ForumFiery
07-18-2011, 09:06 PM
........... ok, I just watched your vid. and I would like to say, I 2 barred with 30 amp and 30 magic attack potions ages ago, and I had a eos+7......... i honestly dont know how you can be this bad.......... now I 2 bar pluma like cake. and I love how when you first odd, pluma's trolling around LOL

maibaza
07-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Oh now whos being serious and upset? LOL did u just read your post? You dont have to explain, I already know the outcome. People like you are all talk. No action at all. That to me is pathetic. You act like you know alot, but when it comes to proving what you know ingame, when it comes to the point when Im actually there standing in front of you, you behave like good friendly angels. Cowards trying to act tough and all. You really think you have skills, why dont you show it instead of saying it. xD

@Aniki.
refer to my post http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?21902-Soloing-bosses

all talk? why would i waste a transfer over to merc on your account? I already told you that I know that I would lose, what more do you want? I'm not denying that. Want me to make it more blatantly obvious?

MIAVII, YOU WOULD ROCK ME IN PVP/PK/WAR OF ANY SORT

k got it?

Obviously you're not willing to waste a transfer, why would I be when I know that I would lose? I wouldn't waste my time with my legit non-duped/borrowed gear fighting against someone that does. I don't take this game as seriously as you, and I'm not ashamed of that. But if you reeeeeeeeeallly want to, come to venus, in the meantime i'll be watching and rewatching the video of xi pking you over, and over, and over again, and remind myself that this is my proof that you have absolutely no skill whatsoever.

and yeah btw excision > you and han, even with your unlegit gear, even when he didn't have runes or boosted hp or belts or bos7 or...and i can keep going with this if you want

btw fiery just a note pluma is non-aggro now just saying no offense ^^

SouthWind
07-18-2011, 09:36 PM
deng mia raped that pruma

bestial
07-19-2011, 12:41 AM
showed mine guild this vid, all of them said u must be trolling coz u did too bad, now i dont know if u did for real, but in eu fa like u would be mby in top 30-40 place, tho i think u soloed so slow coz u are pvp build + very little skill, small reflex, but then again from when girl's can play mmo?:D

go make me dinner or something.

btw props to u making of of most sickest fa gear ever.
sadly all that gear in bad hands ^_^

Hilal
07-19-2011, 01:44 AM
Should I be afraid when Lorkan views my profile, cause he did after some threads concerning GMs performance in game?
And btw, what should I understand from this thread. Is it about who's the best FA or best flamer?
Mia did sth she thinks good or educational, y u feel bad about that?
What if Mia pvped any1 of u n lost, is it the end of the world for her and Oscar for whoever won?
And I don't like these accusations of alz buying or glitching or w/e, because i'm really sure if any1 of u can buy or glitch alz without being busted he will do that especially if he can afford it.

MamaMiaYoe
07-19-2011, 04:15 AM
Another video from Miavii showng who? Oh its her again. Btw, just this year alone, 80% of Seireitei's video is? Oh its Miavii again. Miavii claimed to be an average, good looking girl. From all i know, she waste numerous hours staying in war channel. You may say she is afk dancing. Howver, she isnt. When you hit her, she suddenly wakes up from her slumber sleep and hits you. Comeback 1-2 hours later thinking she would be AFK. Guess wat? Shes not.

Btw, based on how you try to type and talkk like that,

1) You're just a needy girl that needs much attention. No life in real life. Sorry Real life is not Cabal life.

Ever seen a decent girl actually saying " Come on Cabal and ill beat your ass up", " I research cabal ph and na and bla bla bla" I dont even do that onmy spare time and a Pretty, Awesome girl like Miavii is?

First, Miavii could be a guy with voice maker 3.0 on vent. OR a girl with the following description above. Yep miavii, argue your way thru and oh yea bring those NOBODIES in cabal with you. Seireitei have people which taken Cabal into ther life letting it control them instead of he/she controlling it. Yep, alz glitching/buying, hacking is your forte. BurningRaven probably have a life and so do Spur currently before his years of Cabal Madness.

This is no rage post just in case some eople gona use that as a counter " RAGER" "Rage post"

This is no mad post just in case some people gona use that as a counter " umad bro"

This is not a no life post just in case some people use it as a counter " no life huh bro"

This is no hter post just in case some people use it as a counter - I dun hate her, but her attitude is what i hate and hoe sei plays the game.

Well, anyway, soon my best friend GM LORKAN wilc ome and ban me cause i talked about his gal/male?

Or

Maybe some of Sei wil come since 1 sei cnt handle me.

or

Some "S uc k-Ups" or doggies will come and interfere :D

Anyway, Haters gona hate but what i state is what i see and what i dislike

Oooh I like the story.

wait wooot lets pause at this part

When you hit her, she suddenly wakes up from her slumber sleep and hits you. Comeback 1-2 hours later thinking she would be AFK. Guess wat? Shes not.

Im not awake, im still actually asleep. Thats why I keep on telling Gollum, I can kill him while im sleeping. :)

Milk
07-19-2011, 04:59 AM
Oooh I like the story.

wait wooot lets pause at this part

Im not awake, im still actually asleep. Thats why I keep on telling Gollum, I can kill him while im sleeping. :)

you're so hot when you argue

Slivka
07-19-2011, 06:35 AM
Are you obssessed by Miavii? o.O
you're so hot when you argue

Milk
07-19-2011, 07:10 AM
hi miavii

InvalidUser
07-19-2011, 11:22 AM
Yo miavii Im really happy for you and ImmaLetYouFinish

But

Excision had one of the best FA of ALL TIME!

and uhm, I can kill your FS with my eyes closed. o.o

Aren't your eyes already closed? :confused:

MamaMiaYoe
07-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Yo miavii Im really happy for you and ImmaLetYouFinish

But

Excision had one of the best FA of ALL TIME!

Aren't your eyes already closed? :confused:

My eyes only open when I play against Sei people and XI. but these summer days 75% its closed. o.o

Milk
07-19-2011, 02:05 PM
My eyes only open when I play against Sei people and XI. but these summer days 75% its closed. o.o

are your eyes open for me? :(

ForumFiery
07-19-2011, 05:11 PM
Are you obssessed with Miavii? o.O

fixed

Milk
07-19-2011, 05:14 PM
i luv miavii

Kohii
07-20-2011, 12:08 AM
lol