PDA

View Full Version : Seriously GM's....

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Wow they make 2 vids framing yumichi... They made one and deleted it for being caught hacking in it then a second 1 using hacks again and you ban someone who didn't hack seriously that's just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/ZzKONGzZ/framedoriginal.jpg
look at where he stands here then watch in video not the same spot on #2 are you all that stupid... Wow ban without even lookin in depth that's just sad do your jobs instead of banning people who get framed....

They made hahaha be type when everyone noticed it was guild name in 1st one your pathetic GM's ban me i could care why would i play a game you do a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ job to keep hacks from..... You lame pieces of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ should man the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up and admit your pathetic and lairs.... Flame me for this I couldn't give a rats ass games givin to hackers now I can easily find a new game where admins/GM's do their job....

lolumad:D
07-15-2011, 06:12 PM
you gonna be next if u dont I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

ITooTMyShid
07-15-2011, 06:13 PM
I love you too

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 06:14 PM
ask me if a give a flying I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cause I don't why stay here and let hackers do as they please when they make vids to frame users to make themselves look legit...

Halcy
07-15-2011, 06:16 PM
First vid, they had nation bonus as cap. Second vid, there's no nation bonus. :(
Quite convincing. /sarcasm

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 06:16 PM
I love you too

will you come lick windows with me then?

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 06:17 PM
First vid, they had nation bonus as cap. Second vid, there's no nation bonus. :(
Quite convincing. /sarcasm

that's doesn't matter cause they deleted video I mean xfire did pfft........

might I also add if said hacker was banned how can you make a new vid with same person unless the wrongfully accused got banned and hacker got away to do the same thing again with only fixing 2 mistakes.

Halcy
07-15-2011, 06:22 PM
The ss from your first post is taken from the first vid. Just sayin

ITooTMyShid
07-15-2011, 06:23 PM
will you come lick windows with me then?

Lets kick est @ss :D ???

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 06:27 PM
The ss from your first post is taken from the first vid. Just sayin

yep shows nation flag 2 where 2nd doesn't plus how they are in diff spots if sync with 2nd vid if gm's can't see that then they blind oh wait they don't care they see hack they ban so they don't gotta use any effort

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 06:28 PM
Lets kick est @ss :D ???

nooo i just wanna lick windows!!!!!

lolumad:D
07-15-2011, 06:44 PM
http://www.premierleagueguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Premier-League-Transfer-Window.jpg here, you can start by licking this one, and kill yourself after please..

brusky
07-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Lol chill guys I'm already proved innocent butt u guys stay on forum and wait for wat happens next you will lol

Kong_DST
07-15-2011, 06:53 PM
http://www.premierleagueguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Premier-League-Transfer-Window.jpg here, you can start by licking this one, and kill yourself after please..

how that's 2 close to the ground and that window is clean

@ brusky

I'm not mad I'm just ranting to point out how obvious it is and takes gms so long to actually do what's right and they ban without an in-depth look 2 many people quick to push ban over looking at all angles to ban right the first time. Hence why I'm adding the licking windows part.

brusky
07-16-2011, 01:04 AM
Yea I was tryin to watch vid again and it was removed.... I hmm ed and Loled.. And if u read everythin in the post these guys accusing me put h can see their stories don't check out... Like have the video for a while then login it just yesterday and claiming it's from when caps had bonus.. Back the Yumichi wasn't even made yet.. So it was all a fail attempt to cover his shiznittz up. I told him not to start anything he cannot finish he thought I was kiddin

XFearMyBladeX
07-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Wow they make 2 vids framing yumichi... They made one and deleted it for being caught hacking in it then a second 1 using hacks again and you ban someone who didn't hack seriously that's just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e309/ZzKONGzZ/framedoriginal.jpg
look at where he stands here then watch in video not the same spot on #2 are you all that stupid... Wow ban without even lookin in depth that's just sad do your jobs instead of banning people who get framed....

They made hahaha be type when everyone noticed it was guild name in 1st one your pathetic GM's ban me i could care why would i play a game you do a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ job to keep hacks from..... You lame pieces of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ should man the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up and admit your pathetic and lairs.... Flame me for this I couldn't give a rats ass games givin to hackers now I can easily find a new game where admins/GM's do their job....

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cake I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ apple pie I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ candy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cookies I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ power rangers I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ nyan nyan I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ pewpew I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ fat I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ugly I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ global I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ sexy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ cheetos I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ^_^

ITooTMyShid
07-16-2011, 01:20 AM
-__-

Stacker
07-16-2011, 06:48 AM
Yea I was tryin to watch vid again and it was removed.... I hmm ed and Loled.. And if u read everythin in the post these guys accusing me put h can see their stories don't check out... Like have the video for a while then login it just yesterday and claiming it's from when caps had bonus.. Back the Yumichi wasn't even made yet.. So it was all a fail attempt to cover his shiznittz up. I told him not to start anything he cannot finish he thought I was kiddin

and you thought i was kidding when i said to keep your mouth shut. lol. tell your friends to have fun while they can. im going to finish it =]

and you wana know why you got away? because that blader is not real =]. EST prolly found out when they tried to look him up. but guess what? next time i wont make any of that mistake. and no matter what you say or how u defend yourself, nothing can save you.

Deathlymonkey
07-16-2011, 07:21 AM
and you thought i was kidding when i said to keep your mouth shut. lol. tell your friends to have fun while they can. im going to finish it =]

and you wana know why you got away? because that blader is not real =]. EST prolly found out when they tried to look him up. but guess what? next time i wont make any of that mistake. and no matter what you say or how u defend yourself, nothing can save you.

Get a life bro. You watch too many movies and play too many games.

Stacker
07-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Get a life bro. You watch too many movies and play too many games.

how about you come meet me in game? lol it wouldnt hurt to see each other...

brusky
07-16-2011, 07:47 AM
Lol dont do it bro he will use u breig

brusky
07-16-2011, 07:49 AM
And stack u forgot to add a muahahahahaha u @ss

IAmEvil
07-16-2011, 07:53 AM
oooooo do i get a video of me hacking i always wanted one the first attempt of someone framing me for hacking wasnt enough well just so you kno i can already go to pi oh and my gear I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s oh i use forci +8 blades aswell and im cap and im poor btw so if u can id like a contract for my time in a video like 100m per video and 10m per ss please and thnx bro

brusky
07-16-2011, 08:01 AM
Haha

brusky
07-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Cus u are? Geez was u dropped on ur freaked head when u was an infant? Think for a sec and look at all this u did and tell me who the bad guy here is.... Ujustmad bro go flame somewhere else no one cares have a nice day..

monkeymn6192
07-16-2011, 09:14 PM

Proof right here that you intended, attempted, and failed to frame yumi...just saying. Honestly, quit wasting your time trying to get people who don't hack banned by framing them with your pathetic videos. Not only did you make both guilds (United Souls and Vicious Circle) look bad, but you made yourself look bad.

brusky
07-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Proof right here that you intended, attempted, and failed to frame yumi...just saying. Honestly, quit wasting your time trying to get people who don't hack banned by framing them with your pathetic videos. Not only did you make both guilds (United Souls and Vicious Circle) look bad, but you made yourself look bad.

Sad thing is some people In United that don't hack have to deal with his foolishness and well those who didn't chose to leave

brusky
07-16-2011, 09:54 PM
oooooo do i get a video of me hacking i always wanted one the first attempt of someone framing me for hacking wasnt enough well just so you kno i can already go to pi oh and my gear I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s oh i use forci +8 blades aswell and im cap and im poor btw so if u can id like a contract for my time in a video like 100m per video and 10m per ss please and thnx bro

I wonder what boss he's gonna try to "solo" this time and wonder into u "haxing" whatever it is should be good bro.... :)
Y deuces =D
^-------Dueces sign btw

Chifang
07-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Shh.. This is thread is old.

XFearMyBladeX
07-16-2011, 11:44 PM
Shh.. This is thread is old.

o.o nuuu,cant u see all the "I love you >.<♥"? there is soo much ♥ on this thread =p ^_~

Chifang
07-16-2011, 11:49 PM
o.o nuuu,cant u see all the "I love you >.<♥"? there is soo much ♥ on this thread =p ^_~
Theres so much of it that its sickening. >.>

XFearMyBladeX
07-16-2011, 11:54 PM

o.o so u cant handle too much luv? ^_~

Stacker
07-17-2011, 12:12 AM
I wonder what boss he's gonna try to "solo" this time and wonder into u "haxing" whatever it is should be good bro.... :)
Y deuces =D
^-------Dueces sign btw

still talking yumichi? lol... you just don't fucen learn.

Stacker
07-17-2011, 12:20 AM
man... yumichi... you're a fucen girl the whole time? i wouldn't even deal with you if i knew you were a fucen girl... shiet... you should stop that foul mouth of yours, it makes people think you are a god dam guy. man i feel like i wasted my time... omg...

Chifang
07-17-2011, 12:21 AM
man... yumichi... you're a fucen girl the whole time? i wouldn't even deal with you if i knew you were a fucen girl... shiet... you should stop that foul mouth of yours, it makes people think you are a god dam guy. man i feel like i wasted my time... omg...

You should buy a dictionary or something, your english is horrible.

Chifang
07-17-2011, 12:22 AM
o.o so u cant handle too much luv? ^_~

hell no, this is dumb love. who wants dumb love? o.o

XFearMyBladeX
07-17-2011, 12:28 AM
hell no, this is dumb love. who wants dumb love? o.o

x.x but but but it is still luv =p ^_~

Kong_DST
07-17-2011, 07:14 AM

I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.< I hate you >.<

There some hate to balance it out happy now? Oh crap i said the h word now it's all ruined......

Deathlymonkey
07-17-2011, 10:10 AM

Who's the hacker again?

brusky
07-17-2011, 12:43 PM
still talking yumichi? lol... you just don't fucen learn.

That guy ----^
I find him funny he ENTERTAINS me :)

[GM] Kato
07-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Hi Kong_DST,

This forum was created for the sole purpose of reporting users who may be cheating or hacking. As this is the case, please note that this is not the appropriate place to question what actions an account has been given. We investigate each and every issue reported carefully and decide what actions need to be taken.

As we've already completed investigation of this specific issue, I'm going to close this thread.

Regards,
[GM] Kato