PDA

View Full Version : Bug in the website

sanchezma1
07-16-2011, 09:19 PM
my friend wants to join n he cant it wont let him continue the registration, but he can input information :confused:

kimiko
08-05-2011, 09:12 AM
I am also having this problem. The website will not go to the verification page. It keeps saying the page is down or experiencing heavy traffic so I can't get the email to verify. When I try to go to helpdesk or support, it tells me verify lol. How about some GM help cause I really want to play :).

Snow man
08-08-2011, 01:57 PM
It also says this for the Password recovory page -_- CABAL GMS PLEASE FIX THIS!

slimbones
12-22-2011, 01:50 AM
listen guys, i have a solution to the account creation problem, ok...im a new user and only have an account for about 5 hours, it took me 2 hours to create a dam accounnt 4 this game because everytime i click send after filin out the account info, it would either tell me i did somthin wronG or the send link, jus wouldnt activate and go through, i even went to different cabal site forums and sign up hopin that would bypass the account creation....but naw, that didnt work, even after those sites sent me forum activation links to email, i tried everythinG....but ey, if u fail, try try again.....then i sat bak, and came up with a clever idea, it seems that the site account creation leaves out info on wht they do not acept....but tells you wht they do acept, they tell you how many letters must be in a password, they tell you which user name can be used, and bla bla....but they dont tell you, if the captcha security is case sensitive, or if the email account your using can be used.....right there, at that thouGht, my little liGht bulb lit up.....see if your using a google, email to sign up,,,,then u wont get pass the send link, use a aol or yahoo email adress, and verify the captcha security with no caps,,,then wen u Get in, chanGe the email adress to whteva u want, by changin your password or w.e, then your all set, its a shame a noob as me, had to be the one to solve dis mess lol, but now off to my own nxt problem, the dam login to the game keeeps dc me and tellin me to try again after clickin ok.....whts goin on, i didnt even get the character creation screen up till nowwwww