PDA

View Full Version : Scammer, stolen characters

ExplicitPanic
07-19-2011, 07:26 PM
My characters IIDestroyer (Wizard level 176) and IFearless (Warrior Level 174) were stolen and renamed on June 22 of 2011, the Wizard is renamed to DemonicFire as seen in this screen shot and I don't know the Warrior's name.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6981/cabalver232110623134100.jpg

Please investigate the accounts that are currently holding these characters, as they are mine. :(

Also I opened a ticket on Support Desk about 1 month ago, 06-23-2011 10:59:42 to be precise I still didn't get any response from you. So I didn't want to open another ticket and decieded to post again here.

The ticket number is 29818.

sn0wXz
07-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Wish you good luck explicit!

edit: nvm i see that GM- impersonater guy finally got banned, ill edit most of that junk out so its not in the way.

Shinji
07-20-2011, 08:35 AM
omg kill yourself rain. there is no such forum member tag for the forums. the only groups are normal members, and GMs. Posting with a [FM] tag implies that your representing a groups opinion or at worst an official opinion of someone who holds any kind of weight or trust. the tags are just a variant of a [GM] impersonation, your upset you got blocked, thats cool, but playing forum moderator wont get you anywheres, nobodies cares if your blocked, Nobody takes you serious unless its a first time poster i'd assume.

a blocked player should be worried about his own account and not others who are seeking real attention from the staff not someone making assumptions or baseless claims. As stated by explicit above, he has been waiting almost a month with no response, and opened a forum post to explain with further proof to atleast block the account whos scammed the characters untill they can figure out what the situation was.

appealing here for that after already opening ticket means he doesnt care what baseless troll assumption you want to type, they address tickets by priority, and as we all know; scamming/hacking is usually addressed pretty high up on the list, ofcourse maybe after billing that is. I think hes done 10x better job then you, hes been scammed outta characters for 1 month and hasnt posted on forums crying once, unlike you rain, take a step into reality fail kid. if you got blocked deal with it, or do something; forums wont in any way affect your ingame ability to play.

bad user report = seeking gm response, not a FM to tell them they "probably" have a large volume of tickets, when hes already submitted ticket and knows there is a wait preceding the ticket, hes addressing the account that took them now via forums to possibly get a stop on any sale of items/character.
Hes mentally challenged

ExplicitPanic
07-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Bump?

ExplicitPanic
07-25-2011, 03:45 PM

jimbo
07-25-2011, 04:48 PM
My characters IIDestroyer (Wizard level 176) and IFearless (Warrior Level 174) were stolen and renamed on June 22 of 2011, the Wizard is renamed to DemonicFire as seen in this screen shot and I don't know the Warrior's name.

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6981/cabalver232110623134100.jpg

Please investigate the accounts that are currently holding these characters, as they are mine. :(

Also I opened a ticket on Support Desk about 1 month ago, 06-23-2011 10:59:42 to be precise I still didn't get any response from you. So I didn't want to open another ticket and decieded to post again here.

The ticket number is 29818.

how did they get 2 characters from u ...

Shinji
07-25-2011, 07:33 PM
same account?

jimbo
07-27-2011, 08:10 PM
hope not cause gms dont support selling accounts... you just quit or start another account cause they want do a thing about it

Racquel
07-30-2011, 05:58 PM
is account selling bannable? because i always see someone shouting and trying to sell his account