PDA

View Full Version : The official Windows 7 ultimate issue thread.

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 11:25 PM
Ok. I think I may be having a relatively common problem among users with windows 7 ultimate 64bit. Ever since the game guard update, many of us have gotten error 114, I imagine. For those of you who are uninformed, it basically says this: "An error has been detected by the hacking protection system."

It would look like this: http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x2/lekthus/Cabalerror.jpg

I intend to go over in great detail what i have done to remedy this error myself, hoping to narrow down the number of causes until we can find a fix. Or a need to push cabal to adopt the update which supposedly makes gameguard compatible with windows 7 platforms. If such is the case.

Cabal worked for me perfectly before the the server transfer and the implementation of gameguard. I have without a doubt narrowed this issue down to a gameguard related problem.

I have installed the game client and file checked it multiple times, as well as doing fresh downloads and complete installations with all firewalls and anti virus software completely off. To ensure this, I literally used the task manager to shut down all processes not critical to my computer staying on. I will also point out the game has been ran in various compatibility modes (XP service packs 2-3, and all those of vista).

I have deleted the game guard folder, and attempted to let it update itself multiple times. But to no avail, still getting error 114 and am unable to log into the game from windows 7 ultimate (which runs far smoother than my VM). Also, I have attempted replacing the gameguard.des with versions of itself that supposedly worked universally with other games on 7 (usually not ultimate from the forum chatter). Then gameguard updates itself. When I delete the gameguard folder it usually redownloads itself, filling files 1/9. Then I run the game multiple times without it updating, just authenticating. However, change the file and it usually updates 1 or 2 things instead of nine (unlike with a full delete), and I still get the same error. This leads me to believe game guard is changing itself back to the default setting it was given in. And again, same error.

I have installed the game in pretty much every compatibility mode too. No cigar. And i noticed something else related to this error. *erhems* I needed to make sure gameguard was turning on, and staying on. So as I started the game in windowed mode (also ran it in full screen), I also checked out my services. It never turns on, for even a second as far as my services go. The service never says "started". I think this is essentially my biggest problem. I have tried manuelly starting it, but I get this:
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x2/lekthus/Untitled-1.jpg

Problem is, it never really starts. Ever. . . I have also attempted running the game with all antivirus and firewall software disabled. In addition to installing it that way. Needless to remention, in various compatibility modes. These tactics have been tried with both game guards original files, and the modified ones I suspect it changes back to normal. Also. . . There is a file in my sysWOW64 folder called GameMon.des, obviously a gameguard file I suspect keeps the others in line and perhaps related to this problem. I utterly hate the fact the game's security is utilizing rootkit tactics, by the way.

But this topic is about getting this 'rootkit' to at least make our games run, and not be a pain in the ass to uninstall while it sits eating up our system resources for nothing. After all, if I can't make our games go, it has no business latching hold of deep dll files in our registry. Yes, for those of you who are curious, uninstalling gameguard is not as simple as getting rid of the game it came bundled with. It won't appear in your programs list for a reason.

So. Ideas?

Alfancore
04-02-2010, 11:41 PM
Personally, I'm outta ideas myself. I have a different problem: Cabal logs on and after three minutes it blue screens. Every. Single. Time. I'm running x64 Windows 7 Professional. This ONLY happens from Cabal, and it ONLY happened after GameGuard was installed.

I've seen a fix for other games that use GameGuard in which they replace an old GameGuard.des file with an updated one, but the problem is that the launcher appears to auto-update/reinstall the old one on launch. Right now all I can hope is for GameGuard to release a patch that fixes the issue, or if they already have, then for ESTsoft to update GameGuard already.

Balegrim
04-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Exactly what I've noticed myself, Alf. Good to see there are people in the same boat.

Not that I'm glad for your suffering. XD But, well, you know what I mean. Though I simply can't get to logging in. I've heard the blue screen is related to windows detecting game guard playing with your registry, so it shuts down.

Alfancore
04-03-2010, 12:00 AM
Don't worry, I had the feeling of relief too of not being the odd man out. XD

I haven't yet ruled out DirectX version conflicts; what interests me is that some people are able to run Cabal on Windows 7 (my friend being one of them on his laptop running Ultimate) while we can't, and at the same time even some Vista users are having trouble.

Do you play any higher end games like Modern Warfare 2 and such?

Balegrim
04-03-2010, 12:08 AM
My rig has a sweeatch video card, 6 gigs of ddr3 tri channel, and an I7 processor (8 cores baby, and it does gigatransfers). But yeah, i play higher end games. Mass effect two. Call of duty (liked WoW) and some other titles that are none too old (dragon age). It handles most things I throw at it very well.

And yes, the diversity of this issue is rather intriguing. Albeit annoying. Still, all of us seven suffers should keep busting our braisn for answers. I've tried everything I can think of short of attempting to learn hacking, which i refuse to do (for now).

Alfancore
04-03-2010, 01:37 AM
That's interesting because you're the third to report problems with a high-end system. Perhaps a trend here? ;)

Forgotten
04-03-2010, 03:37 AM
Well i have three high end systems (if thats what you want to call it =_=) and now two work fine for cabal, at first one of the two 64 bits failed to log in due to gameguard which i fixed by simply reinstalling the client o.o the 32 bit is fine... it had skin glitches like they were going out of style but none the less fixed now and runs smooth... the other 64 bit is running into a brick wall with cabal for some reason, probably due to gameguard's thing with being stupid towards matters... so it could be issues with 64 bits.... we will just have to wait and find out through later tests. :confused:

Berserk_Fury
04-03-2010, 07:12 AM
My rig has a sweeatch video card, 6 gigs of ddr3 tri channel, and an I7 processor (8 cores baby, and it does gigatransfers). But yeah, i play higher end games. Mass effect two. Call of duty (liked WoW) and some other titles that are none too old (dragon age). It handles most things I throw at it very well.

And yes, the diversity of this issue is rather intriguing. Albeit annoying. Still, all of us seven suffers should keep busting our braisn for answers. I've tried everything I can think of short of attempting to learn hacking, which i refuse to do (for now).

Unless I'm missing something i7 only has 4 cores or 6 cores (the high end ones). You're probably confused by the virtual cores it makes through HT.

Anyways, my laptop has win 7 ultimate 64 bit, runs cabal with no problems. My desktop has the same thing, BSODs about 10 minutes after running cabal.

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 07:12 AM
dats y u should never hav new windows obtained to early, not many compatibilities.

Berserk_Fury
04-03-2010, 07:15 AM
dats y u should never hav new windows obtained to early, not many compatibilities.

And that's why you should stop spamming threads without reading them.

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 07:26 AM
And that's why you should stop spamming threads without reading them.

i never liked to read wall of texts, i jus read the title and giv my opinions on it....

Berserk_Fury
04-03-2010, 07:29 AM
i never liked to read wall of texts, i jus read the title and giv my opinions on it....

Nobody cares about your opinions which have already been discussed. All you are doing is spamming all threads to increase post count.

SkyAlpha
04-03-2010, 07:33 AM
Nobody cares about your opinions which have already been discussed. All you are doing is spamming all threads to increase post count.

i am bored dude, cant u let me do something which could entertain me a bit?

Triplethreat
04-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Just a thought...how many of you are using Google Chrome?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 08:15 AM
yup yup, and another way to know this is this >> http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/1506/38975058.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NProtect_GameGuard *here is the quote if u dont wana go to wiki* " GameGuard was not compatible with Windows 7 RTM (Build 7600) - it ends up in "Error Initializing (0)", so games using GameGuard also didn't work with Windows 7[2]. Most up to date games have updated their gameguard to windows 7 compatible." so ya...... we doomed >.< curse you game guard. so yea..... T_T time to go for a new game.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 08:16 AM
looks like they have to change GameGuard :S

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm doing just fine with Win7Ultimate 64bit, after some trial and error with programs.

I learned the only thing I can have open before I start Cabal is FireFox. Vent will close if I have that open first. Google Chrome seems to be a no no when running Cabal now. Thats when I get that GG error.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 08:28 AM
what if you open during the gameplay?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 08:29 AM
looks like they have to change GameGuard :S

i doubt that will happen. ya game guard protects the game files a bit, but its comparability demands are annoying.

"wiki quote: warning block of text :P "
Known blocked applications

* ATI Tray Tools
* AutoHotkey - (Created hotkeys do not work)
* cFosSpeed - Detected as a game hack if "Traffic Shaping" is turned on
* Cheat Engine - Some strings and blocks of codes are detected, up to a buffer size of 512, so the names of some things can be changed to evade detection. Usually referred to as "Undetected Cheat Engine" (UCE) when it is not detected by nProtect GameGuard.
* Daemon Tools
* Eclipse - Does not start while GameGuard is running; works if it is already running on GameGuard initialization
* F-Secure Blacklight - Renders software broken; unable to scan for rootkits
* Filezilla - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash. Tried and tested on XP (works)
* Freenet - Closes Freenet node without warning.
* Game Servers Client - Works if loaded after game.
* Google Chrome - Prevents the browser from working. Tried and tested on XP (works)
* Hacker Defender - Prevents game from starting and asks user if removal of program is okay.
* Logitech G-series Keyboard Profiler (Profiler is required to use G-keys and any features) This software is no longer blocked.
* Motherboard Monitor - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash
* NetLimiter - Detected as a game hack, even if you stop the service and kill the process
* Ollydbg
* Outpost Firewall Pro
* PIX
* Razer - Mouse drivers (mouse buttons mapped to keys will not function, scrollwheel ceases to function). Note: Razer copperhead is working as it should with correct keymapping
* Steam (content delivery) - Launching game through Steam, GameGuard reports Steam as a "Game Hack" and shuts down the game) - Tested on XP (works)
* SpeedFan - (Reason unknown) Core2 sensors report -27 degrees Celsius, Voltage and RPM drop to 0 when game is launched
* The Core Media Player
* Tsearch
* Almost all VNC servers, such as RealVNC (does not block or shut down, but disables input)
* Xpadder
* Zboard Z-Engine
* Memory Hacking Software by L. Spiro
* LCD smartie - LCD does not work

not to mention we learned that it also doesnt run with IE 8 or google chrome.........

Alfancore
04-03-2010, 08:33 AM
i doubt that will happen. ya game guard protects the game files a bit, but its comparability demands are annoying.

"wiki quote: warning block of text :P "
Known blocked applications

* ATI Tray Tools
* AutoHotkey - (Created hotkeys do not work)
* cFosSpeed - Detected as a game hack if "Traffic Shaping" is turned on
* Cheat Engine - Some strings and blocks of codes are detected, up to a buffer size of 512, so the names of some things can be changed to evade detection. Usually referred to as "Undetected Cheat Engine" (UCE) when it is not detected by nProtect GameGuard.
* Daemon Tools
* Eclipse - Does not start while GameGuard is running; works if it is already running on GameGuard initialization
* F-Secure Blacklight - Renders software broken; unable to scan for rootkits
* Filezilla - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash. Tried and tested on XP (works)
* Freenet - Closes Freenet node without warning.
* Game Servers Client - Works if loaded after game.
* Google Chrome - Prevents the browser from working. Tried and tested on XP (works)
* Hacker Defender - Prevents game from starting and asks user if removal of program is okay.
* Logitech G-series Keyboard Profiler (Profiler is required to use G-keys and any features) This software is no longer blocked.
* Motherboard Monitor - (Reason unknown) Causes the software to crash
* NetLimiter - Detected as a game hack, even if you stop the service and kill the process
* Ollydbg
* Outpost Firewall Pro
* PIX
* Razer - Mouse drivers (mouse buttons mapped to keys will not function, scrollwheel ceases to function). Note: Razer copperhead is working as it should with correct keymapping
* Steam (content delivery) - Launching game through Steam, GameGuard reports Steam as a "Game Hack" and shuts down the game) - Tested on XP (works)
* SpeedFan - (Reason unknown) Core2 sensors report -27 degrees Celsius, Voltage and RPM drop to 0 when game is launched
* The Core Media Player
* Tsearch
* Almost all VNC servers, such as RealVNC (does not block or shut down, but disables input)
* Xpadder
* Zboard Z-Engine
* Memory Hacking Software by L. Spiro
* LCD smartie - LCD does not work

not to mention we learned that it also doesnt run with IE 8 or google chrome.........

The heck man, what kind of company is this? Most of those are commonly used programs for gaming systems!

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 08:36 AM
I see some cheating programs in the list....

btw why SpeedFan? O_O

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 08:47 AM
I'm doing just fine with Win7Ultimate 64bit, after some trial and error with programs.

I learned the only thing I can have open before I start Cabal is FireFox. Vent will close if I have that open first. Google Chrome seems to be a no no when running Cabal now. Thats when I get that GG error.

i have windows 7 home premium, so it doesnt work on the home premium and it works with the 64bit >.< well now we know something new

Pirion
04-03-2010, 09:17 AM
i have windows 7 home premium, so it doesnt work on the home premium and it works with the 64bit >.< well now we know something new

I have 64bit Home Premium - no issues.

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 09:24 AM
what if you open during the gameplay?

Chrome is still an issue, though vent works just fine after you open when the game is already on.

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 09:25 AM
I have 64bit Home Premium - no issues.

how did u do it o.o any hints

Balegrim
04-03-2010, 10:03 AM
Alright. I had a lot of catching up to do. And after reading all the posts there has been a little light shed on the issue. Sadly, nothing that looks like it's going to save the day. I myself used google chrome. But it was always totally off when trying to run cabal. Also, to the guy who came in posting about us having windows 7. We're hoping to get a fix for the issue, anyone coming in just to say "you're screwed' shouldn't even bother posting. If you can't contribute any information or sentiment towards fixing these errors, don't bother posting.

More on topic. It looks like gameguard could use another patch, or update, or something. I can't really think of any reason it shouldn't be running on PC, which handles most everything smoothly. And I imagine some of you with windows 7 ultimate (64bit or 32) are in the same boat. For those of you with these OSes who were forced to tweak things to make it work, can you shed any more detail on what you may, or may not have done to get things moving?

EDIT: Another thing. My graphics card officially supports direct X 11. Though it is 9 compatible. In my dxdiag it says my version of direct X is eleven. This may also have something to do with it. But I can't be sure.

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 10:13 AM
If it's a GG error you're still getting, screenshot your task manager Ctrl-Alt-delete and let us see it. Ooooor you can just end processes that aren't part of the system 1 by one and see if that does the trick. Like I said running a legit copy of Win7 Ultimate 64 bit isn't an issue with Cabal. It's certain programs that are affecting it.

Gundam_Zero
04-03-2010, 10:21 AM
Hey, I just confirm something. For you to launch Cabal on your Windows 7 Ultimate, start Cabal first w/o any browser open. After Cabal start, then launch any internet browser afterward. I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate, wherever I have a browser-Firefox open, then start Cabal, it won't work and frooze up, so I'm guessing the browser interfere with Game guard. So open your Cabal on it own first, before starting any action.

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 10:24 AM
nvm >.< im not getting an error mine just nothing appears.

Balegrim
04-03-2010, 10:29 AM
As requested. I have taken a screen shot of the only active programs on my PC when attempting to launch cabal.

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x2/lekthus/taskmngr1.jpg

And no. EXPLORER there is not talking about the internet. I shut down that process and all icons (including the start bar) disappear from my desktop. : p

GoughGhan
04-03-2010, 10:46 AM
Have you tried turning off VMware and your AV?

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 10:48 AM
im gona try this out seems it works for some games http://www.sevenforums.com/gaming/15127-gameguard-fix-gameguard-answers.html

Berserk_Fury
04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
If any of you are using Razer mice, uninstall the drivers and use the default windows drivers. Fixed the BSOD problem for me.

Balegrim
04-03-2010, 11:17 AM
Yes, I did shut down vmware as well on another hopeful attempt.

edit: I've also attempted those fixes in the link above. : /

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 11:43 AM
hmmm i think i found my problem, for some reason the game guard folder it self wont get installed
http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/7669/93281530.jpg
as you can see the game guard folder isnt there, if anyone can find me a link of a folder can you please post it, because this is for all games when ever i download the game the game guard folder doesnt get installed.

EDIT: still cant find the folder. grrrrrrrr
is it possible for someone to copy the folder and paste it on the forum or send it to me on a message or something?

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 12:07 PM
And this is why i still use XP lol

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 01:38 PM
can someone kind enough take a photo of your cabal folder so i can compare it to mine?

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 01:40 PM
can someone kind enough take a photo of your cabal folder so i can compare it to mine?

i dont know if mine is the same lol

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 01:42 PM
i dont know if mine is the same lol

probably isnt just need to see a photo of a working folder >.< im planing to go to my friends house copy his cabal folder on a CD and then put the folder on my comp (of course not today) but trying to find the problem to know whats wrong with my folder.

i just switched to windows 7 recently, so i know more about xp than 7

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 01:43 PM
its in the attachment

mines still teh old OGP one its just updated with game guard

DemonWrath
04-03-2010, 01:47 PM
its in the attachment

mines still teh old OGP one its just updated with game guard

thank you very much.

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 01:47 PM
thank you very much.

NO problem hope it helps

Balegrim
04-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Mine has no x-trap folder. But it does have a gameguard folder.

Hrm. . . How oh how to make things work, I wonder.

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Mine has no x-trap folder. But it does have a gameguard folder.

Hrm. . . How oh how to make things work, I wonder.

Mine still has an xtrap folder because i dident redownload the game i just upadated it with gameguard

Balegrim
04-03-2010, 07:03 PM
I don't think I ever had an x-trap folder. Though I did redownload the game because I'd thought it wise.

Midgetchas14
04-03-2010, 07:04 PM
I don't think I ever had an x-trap folder. Though I did redownload the game because I'd thought it wise.
T.T you should have had an xtrap folder.

Balegrim
04-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Windows 7 have an x-trap folder? Can anyone can confirm if it does or not? Preferably ultimate. . . If so, we may yet be one step closer to solving this issue. : p Then we'd need an x-trap folder available for download, if the actual client didn't stick it in.

Balegrim
04-04-2010, 09:36 AM
I have taken it upon myself to bump this thread for the people who insist there are no problems between GG and windows 7. XD

Berserk_Fury
04-04-2010, 10:10 AM
I have taken it upon myself to bump this thread for the people who insist there are no problems between GG and windows 7. XD

There aren't problems between GG and windows 7, there are problems between GG and other software.

Balegrim
04-04-2010, 10:14 AM
I can't totally confirm that for sure, or disagree with it. But have you read my first post, and seen the screen shot of my task manager? What would you possibly recommend I shut down other than vmware (I say this because I did shut it down in an immediate second test, and still no success). In fact:

Crossing vmware off, what else could I possibly have that's causing a software issue?

On a side note, the anti virus process won't shut down. It tells me I don't have access and I'm an administrator on my account. But I use avira, so. . . . I just disable it and that process doesn't go off.

DemonWrath
04-04-2010, 10:16 AM
There aren't problems between GG and windows 7, there are problems between GG and other software.

GG has alot of problems, but considering that all the issues are coming from windows 7 users ONLY. that is why people are thinking its a problem between GG and w7, and if it is not, then what other program could be uncompilable with GG that can only be on the w7 and not the other versions?

Berserk_Fury
04-04-2010, 11:34 AM
GG has alot of problems, but considering that all the issues are coming from windows 7 users ONLY. that is why people are thinking its a problem between GG and w7, and if it is not, then what other program could be uncompilable with GG that can only be on the w7 and not the other versions?

For me my razer deathadder mouse drivers were incompatible with GG, causing my computer to BSOD about 10 or so minutes after launching cabal. I believe someone posted a list of software that could cause problems with GG, but I can't seem to find it.

Kadaij
04-05-2010, 02:16 PM
Ok this is what i had to do to get fame working on 7 x64 first i downloaded game than i had to restart go into safe install from there then log back in as admin and set compatibility mode to xp sp3 game works great now

mattey
04-05-2010, 09:24 PM

Are you trying to get your post count up or something -_-

On-topic: Yes, I've been having the exact same problem, but I don't know how to fix it. When i get d/ced I usually start up CABAL again, only this time I right-click the launcher and I click "Run as Administrator"

Flarius
04-05-2010, 09:36 PM
The only program I have that makes GG have this error is Google Chrome. I might have missed it but, is this the same program that is causing you guys the problem or is it a different program that you don't know of?

mattey
04-05-2010, 09:40 PM
The only program I have that makes GG have this error is Google Chrome. I might have missed it but, is this the same program that is causing you guys the problem or is it a different program that you don't know of?

Nahh, I don't have Google Chrome and yet I still get the d/c problem D:

Flarius
04-05-2010, 09:46 PM
Have you tried playing Cabal without msn, xfire, aol or any other of those programs?

Wanddikedeave
04-30-2010, 11:42 PM
<a href="http://my.curse.com/members/LOREN3.aspx">ERIKA CHRISTENSEN NUDE</a>
ERIKA CHRISTENSEN NUDE (http://my.curse.com/members/LOREN3.aspx)
<a href=http://my.curse.com/members/LOREN3.aspx>ERIKA CHRISTENSEN NUDE</a>
ERIKA CHRISTENSEN NUDE ( http://my.curse.com/members/LOREN3.aspx )
<a href="http://my.curse.com/members/LORENE4.aspx">BROOKE BURNS NUDE</a>
BROOKE BURNS NUDE (http://my.curse.com/members/LORENE4.aspx)
<a href=http://my.curse.com/members/LORENE4.aspx>BROOKE BURNS NUDE</a>
BROOKE BURNS NUDE ( http://my.curse.com/members/LORENE4.aspx )
<a href="http://my.curse.com/members/LORETA3.aspx">SOPHIE ANDERTON NUDE</a>
SOPHIE ANDERTON NUDE (http://my.curse.com/members/LORETA3.aspx)
<a href=http://my.curse.com/members/LORETA3.aspx>SOPHIE ANDERTON NUDE</a>
SOPHIE ANDERTON NUDE ( http://my.curse.com/members/LORETA3.aspx )
<a href="http://my.curse.com/members/LORETTE1.aspx">KARINA SMIRNOFF NUDE</a>
KARINA SMIRNOFF NUDE (http://my.curse.com/members/LORETTE1.aspx)
<a href=http://my.curse.com/members/LORETTE1.aspx>KARINA SMIRNOFF NUDE</a>
KARINA SMIRNOFF NUDE ( http://my.curse.com/members/LORETTE1.aspx )
<a href="http://my.curse.com/members/LORIANN5.aspx">TARYN MANNING NUDE</a>
TARYN MANNING NUDE (http://my.curse.com/members/LORIANN5.aspx)
<a href=http://my.curse.com/members/LORIANN5.aspx>TARYN MANNING NUDE</a>
TARYN MANNING NUDE ( http://my.curse.com/members/LORIANN5.aspx )

Shohiseionire
05-06-2010, 04:49 PM
<a href="http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732775">MARCIA CROSS NUDE</a>
MARCIA CROSS NUDE (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732775)
<a href=http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732775>MARCIA CROSS NUDE</a>
MARCIA CROSS NUDE ( http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732775 )
<a href="http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732778">PAZ VEGA NUDE</a>
PAZ VEGA NUDE (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732778)
<a href=http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732778>PAZ VEGA NUDE</a>
PAZ VEGA NUDE ( http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732778 )
<a href="http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732780">SOPHIE MONK NUDE</a>
SOPHIE MONK NUDE (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732780)
<a href=http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732780>SOPHIE MONK NUDE</a>
SOPHIE MONK NUDE ( http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732780 )
<a href="http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732781">SOPHIA BUSH NUDE</a>
SOPHIA BUSH NUDE (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732781)
<a href=http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732781>SOPHIA BUSH NUDE</a>
SOPHIA BUSH NUDE ( http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732781 )
<a href="http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732782">OLGA KURYLENKO NUDE</a>
OLGA KURYLENKO NUDE (http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732782)
<a href=http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732782>OLGA KURYLENKO NUDE</a>
OLGA KURYLENKO NUDE ( http://www.vidilife.com/index.cfm?f=profile.main&intUserAccountID=1732782 )

syndrah
05-06-2010, 05:24 PM
wow, est needs to do something about those damn spambots above me.

Darkzen007
05-08-2010, 05:37 AM
I can't totally confirm that for sure, or disagree with it. But have you read my first post, and seen the screen shot of my task manager? What would you possibly recommend I shut down other than vmware (I say this because I did shut it down in an immediate second test, and still no success). In fact:

Crossing vmware off, what else could I possibly have that's causing a software issue?

On a side note, the anti virus process won't shut down. It tells me I don't have access and I'm an administrator on my account. But I use avira, so. . . . I just disable it and that process doesn't go off.

Thats a problem if the anti-virus program won't allow itself to disable. If you click "show all process from all users" that'll make it admin via task manager, so shut it down that way and test? If your anti-virus is avg like I'm reading your current task manager that might be the problem since when I used to have avg it conflicted with everything >.>

Valdoroth
05-20-2010, 07:09 PM
Well, I'm running an XP and I have errors now and am considering 7 bcs i want to get the full benefits of my 2Gb RAM card and not just half of it (i have a tablet laptop which only runs 3Ghz of a possible 4)
So, I can't determine from this thread if anyone figured out a fix for their various issues so I'm hesitant to get it.

[GM] DaisY
05-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Please visit the URL below to resolve the problem:
http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_114.htm

If you have the same problem continuously, please visit the URL below:
http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_erl.htm

Valdoroth
05-24-2010, 09:22 PM
Thanks [GM]Daisy
I actually did try that but it wouldn't let me email them hahaha. But I did manage to fix the problem by upgrading my OS to Windows 7 64bit
hope those links work for others though :)