PDA

View Full Version : iBringTheWar having fun in T1

BSack
07-22-2011, 04:16 PM
Server: Mercury
Character Name: iBringTheWar (proc bringer)
Cabal time: 18:00 (T1 war)
Date: July 21st 2011

1- 100+ pts in T1 after 13mins (The game was called) that's 10pts per min = 100k dmg/min
2- Guns weird animation showing the use of some kind of cheat.
*Look at the video I made with my FA using bm2
3- 0:08 double dash teleport

First Video:
http://youtu.be/rhbShRbS9W8?hd=1

Comparison with normal BM2:
http://youtu.be/TqBrT4VQe34?hd=1

Slowpoke
07-22-2011, 04:50 PM
i dont see anything, u prolly just laggin

that first dash was actually really long tho....hmmmmmmmmmmm maybe

crushingraid
07-22-2011, 05:38 PM
not seeing anything either. seems like your lagging a bit. catch him next war if you can.

Leihs
07-22-2011, 05:41 PM
clearly he's not lagging. It's true, he does hack. You can see with your own eyes if you use them, that FADE comes not even a second after the dash, & it's quick as heck & he does that ENTIRELY around the whole map; so don't be like "you can combo that" ; cause guess what? He's in bm2, can't combo. & that twin gunner, is clearly faster then normal. get him banned please.

crushingraid
07-22-2011, 05:55 PM
for teh fade you cant see it because the dash goes out of screen.

for the guns it does take breaks. so something might be fishy there. keep recording him. if the guns act like that consistently then yea hes doing something.

crushingraid
07-22-2011, 05:56 PM
and also if he does do that during combo hes damn good with it too.

Daedgo
07-22-2011, 11:30 PM
O_O weird

oOSakuraOo
07-23-2011, 01:10 AM
Smile i remember you use hack in t1 one month ago and now u report hacks failz0r

IAmEvil
07-23-2011, 01:43 AM
most hackers are proc and there sad weak no skill people too

BSack
07-23-2011, 04:56 AM
most hackers are proc and there sad weak no skill people too

lol you're talking about skill mmos are game which only requires equipements if you wanna talk about skills come play fps and rts.

BSack
07-23-2011, 04:56 AM
Smile i remember you use hack in t1 one month ago and now u report hacks failz0r

Proof? You fail.

StefNknee
07-23-2011, 09:14 AM
If he was lagging, wouldn't all the other chars be lagging with their skills too?

Jenus
07-23-2011, 03:30 PM
If he was lagging, wouldn't all the other chars be lagging with their skills too?

In regards to this that is not always true. You know how you randomly find ghosts of other people in war? You know those people you find but never move and when you hit them its all misses in combo but eventually you can do damage to them??? Well same effect here. There is no actual "visual" lag but I'm not saying that this is lag or if it's not. I'm just pointing out that latancy lag isn't always detected in a normal way. Sometimes you have random split second spikes that cause random acts to happen on your screen.

In regards to this video...the dash is cut off the screen so you clearly can't see it. But if it was truely further than normal then I'm pretty sure he used Fade with the dash since well...players in war have been doing that for years. As far as I can tell the only other solution to this FA's faster Bm2 (the legit way not hacking :P) would be the FA retarget. I myself don't use it on single targets but I do on others and yes when I use my guns they shoot irregularly like that. So if they have that down for single targets then this is possibly not hacking.

BSack
07-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Guys, I don't think I'm lagging, my ping is 16 with speedtest and my fps was high enough to record as you can see on the top left.

Leihs
07-23-2011, 07:43 PM
Okay, you guys aren't paying attention it to much. After the gate breaks down, you can see him dash in and for a instant you see his fade come not even a second after, & he does that ALL WAR. Do you understand ALL WAR? My bike is +12 & i know for a FACT that it goes faster then DASH/FADE; & this kid is able to chase down xxKiralaxx, who is a WI & she blinks away pretty good. &He' keeps up with her, infact ahead of her. & the "retarget" bs is clearly not in this, if you pay attention to BM2 there is always a refresh rate in white the guns go towards the characters chest for a second before shooting again. His BM2 IS SPAMMED and it shoots super fast; is everyone that is defending this guy blind? .. & if you don't believe go t1 yourself and look for yourself.

Like i mentioned before, his bm2 = x2/3. I've dueled RES/WARP with him plenty times, he always gets x2/x3 my score & we basically are doing the same stuff. Any reason? He's not stronger then me, so don't say damage is apart of it, because it's not. Didn't know taking down (L) Gaurdians in 15 seconds was possible soloing in T1.

Ban hammer please.
LOOK closely when the door goes down, his DASH is super far from normal, why? Because for a instant his fade comes RIGHT after when the warrior gets infront of him, dash does not go that FAR. & Then after he gets into the base, Look at how he faces the gate and FADES, YES FADES that far back like it was a dash, fade doesn't go that far. Are you people freakn blind?

StefNknee
07-23-2011, 09:43 PM
Now that you mention it, that does look like a really far fade. I thought it was a dash at first but I didn't notice the character was moving backwards instead of forward, indicating that it is indeed a fade.

Cathy
07-23-2011, 10:33 PM
looks to me like no cd o.o

brusky
07-23-2011, 11:47 PM
iBringtheWar hacks endofdiscussion.... It's weird how the hackers start mass hackin around this time of the year.... Very Weird Indeed

JK123
07-24-2011, 12:57 AM
yumichi hacksandgotawayendofdiscussion :D

brusky
07-24-2011, 02:38 AM
Sureeeeee I do ;)

Jenus
07-24-2011, 03:19 AM
Well I know for a fact that plenty of people can keep up with a bike now a days. I've been out ran on my Rw3 and Rw3 have about 300 more speed than blue bikes. As for the blink/dash keeping up thing...I've done that plenty of times combo dashing against wizards in war. It's not that hard to keep up with a wizard if you combo dash. And again...if his guns are going back to his chest doesn't that mean he's resetting his guns? meaning he's retargetting? Also I am in T1 war I've watched him and yes these things pop up but I don't really care one way or another. If he get's banned for hacking then more power to the haters...if he doesn't then more power to him for knowing how to play the game like a pro. I don't choose sides I just point out the flaws in everyone's logic. Also another thing I thought of last night (directed to Smile)...you realize that you are fighting him with gear that is "weaker" meaning you are fighting a high CD lapis owner while you have phery. Meaning your damage output on him will be alot lower than his will be on you. I'm not saying your gear is crap. I've seen it in the video and I know it's good but the base damage you are missing will kill you in war (point wise). Expecially if iBring uses those new power amplifiers you can get now for amazingly cheap. With gun wise you will be hitting atleast 25+ less with non crit than he will. So go out and get lapis weapons and tell me different.

Btw Lapis (the person) out scores iBring all the time...do they hack? I don't think so...I've never seen Lapis hack yet he scores 250-300+ a war.

HackDemon
07-24-2011, 05:44 AM
kiddies.

retarget guns. learn how to do it and master it. damage is compound.

out run a bike? piece of cake not hard to do.

outrun a wi? dash and fade is faster then dash and blink. you might not notice it but fade goes further then blink by 1 range.

i practices dash fade combo for days nonstop so i can master it.

2x lapis +11 40 dmg 40 dmg stit helm. 3k hp all at the time at 79.

lapis b%$#hes all the time because im outrun her on her bike. so she says i hack. i beat her in scores badly. she says i hack. get some damn skills u f%$#ing nubs.

since i accidently leveled while in ca2 without watching my xp bar im going to t2 and i already got my pc gear for tg and my eos+7.

Jenus knows my retarget method. she seen it first hand. she seen how it can build up.

Haters gonna hate.

Jenus
07-24-2011, 06:24 AM
outrun a wi? dash and fade is faster then dash and blink. you might not notice it but fade goes further then blink by 1 range.

Well...Fade doesn't go further. I tested that on my Wiz lol. I set up markers and I stop before the markers with fade. So fade is shorter than Blink by 1 step not longer lol. Sorry but that is false.

HackDemon
07-24-2011, 06:34 AM
wi fade is shorter then the rest of the classes. try it on your fa.

Jenus
07-24-2011, 06:52 AM
wi fade is shorter then the rest of the classes. try it on your fa.

Well like I told you in game it takes two of my FA's fades to equel one Blink. I've tested it several times on my FA/Wiz and I'm not finding anything that contridicts what I said. Only thing is is that my Wiz has a 4 step fade instead of a normal 3 step fade like everyone else.

Also in regards to smile's video...if you notice he says that iBring has 100+ points within a small amount of time...yet you don't see any screenshots, video images or any proof of this. I say smile you need to run around all war follow him and learn what he does cause from my experiance warring with iBring he goes straight to base and kills the res/warp at once extends and kills a gate/ensign at once giving atleast 40points right there. (everyone knows that's how FA's get most of their points...by double grinding on towers.) I've even seen Lapis do this and gain the same if not close to the same points. (I've bought out of war pots and got the same amount of points as iBring)

BSack
07-24-2011, 07:06 AM
Well I know for a fact that plenty of people can keep up with a bike now a days. I've been out ran on my Rw3 and Rw3 have about 300 more speed than blue bikes. As for the blink/dash keeping up thing...I've done that plenty of times combo dashing against wizards in war. It's not that hard to keep up with a wizard if you combo dash. And again...if his guns are going back to his chest doesn't that mean he's resetting his guns? meaning he's retargetting? Also I am in T1 war I've watched him and yes these things pop up but I don't really care one way or another. If he get's banned for hacking then more power to the haters...if he doesn't then more power to him for knowing how to play the game like a pro. I don't choose sides I just point out the flaws in everyone's logic. Also another thing I thought of last night (directed to Smile)...you realize that you are fighting him with gear that is "weaker" meaning you are fighting a high CD lapis owner while you have phery. Meaning your damage output on him will be alot lower than his will be on you. I'm not saying your gear is crap. I've seen it in the video and I know it's good but the base damage you are missing will kill you in war (point wise). Expecially if iBring uses those new power amplifiers you can get now for amazingly cheap. With gun wise you will be hitting atleast 25 more non crit less than he will. So go out and get lapis weapons and tell me different.

Btw Lapis (the person) out scores iBring all the time...do they hack? I don't think so...I've never seen Lapis hack yet he scores 250-300+ a war.

Can you explain how he could kill a lv 70 before I could even hit him with a canon. I clicked on him, did a canon the canon reached, but no dmg. BM2 can't be that fast. Once I even saw him chasing caps while shooting don't tell me that's some pro re targeting. Look at his dash carefully be fore he casts it, he teleports a bit. He dashes out through the door and in the timelap of 1 sec. One more thing, try it yourself, you can't cast a dash right after your fade there's a delay.

Cathy
07-24-2011, 08:06 AM
nubs

o.o"
07-24-2011, 08:27 AM
You guys are r3tarded, obvious hacker is obvious. :08 not enough proof to you blind ass g0ts? I WOULD LOVE TO SEE ONE OF YOU DASH COMBO MY WI.

Jenus
07-24-2011, 08:58 AM
Can you explain how he could kill a lv 70 before I could even hit him with a canon. I clicked on him, did a canon the canon reached, but no dmg. BM2 can't be that fast. Once I even saw him chasing caps while shooting don't tell me that's some pro re targeting. Look at his dash carefully be fore he casts it, he teleports a bit. He dashes out through the door and in the timelap of 1 sec. One more thing, try it yourself, you can't cast a dash right after your fade there's a delay.

I've tried that and I'm not saying he's not doing any of that. What I'm saying is you can easly dash/fade combo a wizard in war because they can't combo but an FA can. I've done it before and killed a wiz running (lances make up that distance expecially with EE on). I'm also not supporting him or disagreeing with you in anyway. Just pointing out a few things....also...how long have you been in T1 war? 90% of the caps are 1-3 shot material. Only a small handful have even the slightest amount of defense to support alot of the Procyons gear. I've killed plenty of caps before others can get a shot off and you can't tell me any different about the caps. Everyone in T1 knows if it wasn't for us not building guardians at every base 9/10 wars would be called in 15mins or less. Only times caps stand a chance in war is the 3pm and maybe 6pm.

Either way yes I've tested the dash/fade plenty of times and I've even pmed iBring about it saying that I've noticed the time difference and delay difference. So agian I'm not saying he doesn't hack but I'm not saying he does either because other than the dash fade there is no other proof of him hacking. I've seen alot of hacks in my day but if someone hacks just dash fade that's a bit odd. Most use all the hacks like the double caster and no CD combo. But in order for you to record him more you're going to have to level up o T2 lol.

Also....about the 0:08 if you look at it very closely (I repeatedly watched it about 50times exactly at :08-:10 over and over just now) but um about that. If you notice you can see the people getting hit on smile's screen...like for damage and stuff. From the looks of it how iBring got "turned around" to make it look like a really long fade or a dash/fade together is that he got hit. You notice this "MISS" in big red letters where he is being hit. If that isn't from the force tower and it's from the cap that was on the other side of that door then he got turned around because of the hit. Everyone knows that for the past 3 updates that if you get hit by anything your character will automaticly turn around to face that direction. (I had this issue because I couldn't use dash to curser for along time) But agian that's only "IF" the Miss isn't coming from the force tower.

Shinji
07-24-2011, 10:52 AM
kiddies.

retarget guns. learn how to do it and master it. damage is compound.

out run a bike? piece of cake not hard to do.

i practices dash fade combo for days nonstop so i can master it.

2x lapis +11 40 dmg 40 dmg stit helm. 3k hp all at the time at 79.

lapis b%$#hes all the time because im outrun her on her bike. so she says i hack. i beat her in scores badly. she says i hack. get some damn skills u f%$#ing nubs.

since i accidently leveled while in ca2 without watching my xp bar im going to t2 and i already got my pc gear for tg and my eos+7.

Jenus knows my retarget method. she seen it first hand. she seen how it can build up.

Haters gonna hate.
LOL ur a joke

Now that you mention it, that does look like a really far fade. I thought it was a dash at first but I didn't notice the character was moving backwards instead of forward, indicating that it is indeed a fade.
You can make ur dash face backwards like fade

Leihs
07-24-2011, 12:17 PM
Obvious hack is hack. Please explain the far ass HELL fade in the video. & Tell me how after the gate your dash goes in further then a regular dash?

http://i55.tinypic.com/2h8d4xv.jpg
Started bm2 at the same time along with bring. Look @ Time.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2d82c5v.jpg
After Warp and Res done, his score is double me and pew's score.
- Don't even mention him being stronger, i pwn this noob in pvp.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2cqxlrb.jpg
Now compare the points and time in this picture and the above picture.
In about 20 seconds, his score doubles from 7 to 14?
When me and pew are, still targetting the SAME THING, doing the SAME thing as he is.

I didn't get the last SS because the game was called & i forgot.
But there was about 35minutes left, and he had about 97 points? ..Take my word for it or not, 97 points in about 15 minutes in T1 is incredibly bull crap.

Once again, Bring - don't dash/fade with no CD & the fade comes not even a second after the dash & tell me that, that is anyway legit. with the "combo" bullsht, cause i'm pretty sure you ain't combo-ing on nothing when you run around the whole map like that.

Leihs
07-24-2011, 12:21 PM
& 2x lapis +11 40 dmg 40 dmg stit helm. 3k hp all at the time at 79? LOL joke,
Really cause from what I remember, you told me they were +12 & that you didn't have a helm, begging me to sell you my s.tit helm.
So either proof of these "equips" of yours, or you're just a Poss. Kay? thanks.

Leihs
07-24-2011, 12:23 PM
& Really? HackDemon, what a wonderful forum name to defend yourself with.

Shinji
07-24-2011, 12:38 PM
move up tier

Jenus
07-24-2011, 12:41 PM
If lapis was to move up a tier they'd be with iBring agian lol. He leveled up earlier yesterday. Um but yeah atleast someone has point proof of what this thread was also accussing Bring of lol. The points are easy to gain in base. Not going to lie my main does it pretty well but my T1 has a hard time doing so. I get more points from the south monsters lured together then I do going bm2 in base lol.

LILCHAOLAO
07-24-2011, 03:22 PM
Looks weird to me, but I can't tell if it's the computer you're using or not.

Either way I like how Raid tries to back her up after he hacked in T1. : ]

IVSaKeN
07-24-2011, 03:29 PM
I think this would be speed hacks? since his guns don't move and can fade/dash fast? and you can just see it normal speed with longer distance... just my opinion

StefNknee
07-24-2011, 04:05 PM
I've tried that and I'm not saying he's not doing any of that. What I'm saying is you can easly dash/fade combo a wizard in war because they can't combo but an FA can. I've done it before and killed a wiz running (lances make up that distance expecially with EE on). I'm also not supporting him or disagreeing with you in anyway. Just pointing out a few things....also...how long have you been in T1 war? 90% of the caps are 1-3 shot material. Only a small handful have even the slightest amount of defense to support alot of the Procyons gear. I've killed plenty of caps before others can get a shot off and you can't tell me any different about the caps. Everyone in T1 knows if it wasn't for us not building guardians at every base 9/10 wars would be called in 15mins or less. Only times caps stand a chance in war is the 3pm and maybe 6pm.

Either way yes I've tested the dash/fade plenty of times and I've even pmed iBring about it saying that I've noticed the time difference and delay difference. So agian I'm not saying he doesn't hack but I'm not saying he does either because other than the dash fade there is no other proof of him hacking. I've seen alot of hacks in my day but if someone hacks just dash fade that's a bit odd. Most use all the hacks like the double caster and no CD combo. But in order for you to record him more you're going to have to level up o T2 lol.

Also....about the 0:08 if you look at it very closely (I repeatedly watched it about 50times exactly at :08-:10 over and over just now) but um about that. If you notice you can see the people getting hit on smile's screen...like for damage and stuff. From the looks of it how iBring got "turned around" to make it look like a really long fade or a dash/fade together is that he got hit. You notice this "MISS" in big red letters where he is being hit. If that isn't from the force tower and it's from the cap that was on the other side of that door then he got turned around because of the hit. Everyone knows that for the past 3 updates that if you get hit by anything your character will automaticly turn around to face that direction. (I had this issue because I couldn't use dash to curser for along time) But agian that's only "IF" the Miss isn't coming from the force tower.

Definitely looks like force tower dmg to me. The timing with the other misses and damages is identical.

Bill Maher
07-24-2011, 04:18 PM
New Rule : If it looks like a hack,has the same effect as a hack and players around you are claiming it's a hack,chances are....it's a hack

HackDemon
07-24-2011, 10:18 PM
move up a tier lapis.

Shinji
07-24-2011, 10:36 PM
move up a tier lapis.
Move up tier lapis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAEuJ_umT2c

Leihs
07-25-2011, 12:26 AM
i'm too noob to move up a tier :(

BSack
07-25-2011, 11:20 AM
Anyway guys let's see in t2 if he gets frapped again. I've got him again bm2 multiple targets and doing the same thing in front of me to troll me but my internet is limited so i couldn't upload it.

gary055
07-25-2011, 08:02 PM
This hackdemon guy is laughing his a$$ off reading all this... just ask the GMs to ban this guy ... if they don't .. oh well.... quit the game...

Shinji
07-25-2011, 08:15 PM
more like took a sht

HackDemon
07-27-2011, 10:50 AM
or there is nothing credible.

ic2 video was cleared.

video from op shows nothing that promotes the idea of hacking. im not worried at all.

but dont worry ill disappear near christmas. since i have my federal land patent now i gotta start builidin that house for my family :)