PDA

View Full Version : Permanent Premium Options

Andromansis
07-23-2011, 04:53 PM
I would like to see Permanent Premium Options added to the shop.

That is Platinum Service (Permanent)
Diamond Service (Permanent)
and Blessing Bead Plus (Permanent)

Not sure how much it would cost, but it would be nice to see them added to the store.

Also, as a premium option, either as a result of plat, diamond, or BBP, make monsters and chests have a chance to drop more than one item. Say 1 additional item per service stacked.

Deviant Sonata
07-23-2011, 09:39 PM
It would be nice for the players, but ESTsoft will never add such options. You have to realize they have to make money. It is a business. Permanent options such as those mentioned above would decrease the profit substantially.

Andromansis
07-24-2011, 03:01 AM
I disagree, the small amount of people that would exercise the option to purchase them would be putting anywhere from $100 to $300 into ESTSoft's coffers. Per option.
I'm under no illusion that these things would be cheap, and nor should you. Now whether or not this is more or less than any individual would spend on premium services over the standard lifetime of the account is sort of irrelevant.

Valdoroth
07-25-2011, 04:37 AM
mybe players who have retained more than 1 year of premium should be allowed to have it only. or allow them to get 1 year subscriptions or something.

cerverus3
07-25-2011, 05:16 AM
u can buy 6moths prem on cash shop

Valdoroth
07-25-2011, 07:59 AM
u can buy 6moths prem on cash shop
but not a 12 month at a slight discount. Personally I think there should be a score system with rank (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond) that buyers receive after they have spent x amount. Each of the 'ranks' would give a permanent % in discount ( i was thinking something like +5% each for a max of 25%, but the spend amount be quite high for the higher %s).
For example, say Bronze was after spending 500 USD, Silver at 1250, Gold at 3k, Platinum at 5k and Diamond at like 10k.

Andromansis
07-27-2011, 09:07 AM
Upon further examination, nevermind.

No amount of +drop % is going to help anybody as long as drops are tied to the relationship between the player's level compared to the monster's level.