PDA

View Full Version : Quick question. lances>crit shot at lvl 1xx

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-27-2011, 06:32 PM
At my lvl 107 crit shot is considerably weaker than my other lances. Im aware that my low base has something 2 do with it but to me it doesnt make any sence wont getting hier base get my lances even stronger 2?

Imo i think its the fact that i have over 150 cd atm. might make lances crit>crit shot crits am i right or wrong? if any pro fa knows whats going on dont be afraid to post thx for your replies.

SilvusX
07-27-2011, 07:17 PM
It really depends on your stats and build.

If you have high M atk and Amp, critshot will have significantly higher average damage than other skills. Which shouldn't be a problem, since FA wants high BASE damage (which comes from forcium) for Bm2.. Since you are 107, you can't use forcium orbs, not to mention getting to 150 cd probably means you aren't using higher up orbs (since high crit dmg topaz, lapis are very expensive)..

Terra and other Lances have 30-40 amp over Critshot, which fits perfectly for your high CD because amp'd lance have high base damage.

But anyways, you may skip critshot now, but you'll want critshot later. Since FA need's high base damage for bm2 for strong damage put.. As you know, bm2 is a huge part of this game.

Critshot has a lot of potential as you grow stronger. Say you have 95% crit damage, 105% dmg from critshot. You have 300% more than original damage. A base of 300 damage, crits 900, where as 500 crits 1,500.

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-27-2011, 07:22 PM
i seee alright.so high base and amp makes cs stronger when. high cd and base make lances stronger ok thanks a bunch.

Daedgo
08-02-2011, 06:05 PM
+20 ur crit shot +20 ur lances