PDA

View Full Version : any advice would help

bknymike
05-01-2010, 07:59 AM
whats up every1 just wanted 2 know if i cant afford 2 get the +6 forc orbs with 10%cd or Mamp is phery if there +7 still good at all lv100+? and do i go with 1 4-5% rate and other 1 full cdi? and if u go battle does it mean to move up to like sig and tg or stick with the osm amp any help is greatly appreciated

Cstriker
05-01-2010, 09:46 AM
+7 is still decent, however the orb should be +7 with a slot. No point going rate in a orb, and for battle get the highest type you can get but make sure its 7% amp.

MamaMiaYoe
05-05-2010, 10:56 PM
A pherry orb thats not +7 or up and 30% + crit dmge increase are not good orbs to choose, it is not wise to keep and extend them. I dont understand why a FA should be using pherry orbs with the low base dmge it gives. Pherystine orbs are for crit rate purpose that only wizards need. a 36% cdi pherystine deathblow orb ( which I believe the only phery weapon a fa can enjoy) costs roughly about 1b +, imagine how much money you'll have to spend to get it to +7 or higher and also the risk of the orb to vanish/break when upgrading it. It seem to be a long and rough process compared to just buying a 1b +7 cdi forcium orb that gives more base magic and dmge. my advice to you is for the meantime use the pherry orb (but dont keep it) while saving up for a higher base magic orb that is cheap like +6 10% cdi forcium orb.

if u go battle does it mean to move up to like sig and tg or stick with the osm amp?No and Yes LOL. Purpose of going osm battle are:

YES because
-PvE defense ( you'll notice this ONLY IF you have your armors upgraded to +7 especially the TG ones since TG stat requirements are just the same as OSM)
-You will not have to spend alot of money on extract pots when converting from Battle OSM to FORCIUM compared to from Martial OSM to FORCIUM let's say the time comes u get forcium amp parts.
-OSM battle gears are cheaper than Martial gears (atleast in my server)

NO because
-if you are using amp osm battle gears that are +6 and +6 lower base (than forcium) weapons in pvp. ( you'll realise why when you come face to face with a mFA with same gears and when you train on high lvl monsters )
-you dont really have to convert forcium if you're forcium orbs are high enuf to raise your dmge ( so this is why I advice you to stick with higher base orbs )

EterNity
05-06-2010, 03:19 AM
Phery is never to be a good orb to use anyway. Forcium all the way unless you want to do little to no damage again a double BMed Bringer...

WIpwns
05-06-2010, 03:30 AM
whats up every1 just wanted 2 know if i cant afford 2 get the +6 forc orbs with 10%cd or Mamp is phery if there +7 still good at all lv100+? and do i go with 1 4-5% rate and other 1 full cdi? and if u go battle does it mean to move up to like sig and tg or stick with the osm amp any help is greatly appreciated
u make a wi
kakakkakakak

O.o
05-06-2010, 05:10 AM
i haven't tried forcy amp just yet, but i would say its better because your base atk and amp would be a lot higher. This will make up for the lost crit dmg. however, if you can get phery orbs, with rate in slot now thats a diff story

O.o
05-06-2010, 05:13 AM
and i just realized im in the fa section... oops

WIpwns
05-06-2010, 12:49 PM
stick with pherystin cause im the best fa and i said so
mengavi come visit my lemonade stand

Suterusu
05-06-2010, 12:55 PM
cool aid stand better

LastHour
05-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Phery is never to be a good orb to use anyway. Forcium all the way unless you want to do little to no damage again a double BMed Bringer...

While a true statement, I find it odd coming from someone who destroyed their m. atk for defense.

WIpwns
05-06-2010, 01:37 PM
if i visit can i take some modeling pictures of me drinking that sweet juice?
why not mang

Kohii
05-07-2010, 06:55 AM
Alright I was never going to state this but jesus have the FA's gone down hill. Imo, the only time you should wear forcium pieces is when you have epic forcium such as hp+140 or 14% amp pieces, otherwise it's not even worth losing the defense. You're an FA, not a bloody WA or BL who tries to tank, you're supposed to out dps them before they can kill you. FA's = DPS w/ high magic+amp(that's what makes an FA so strong, Amp's more effective if you have m.attk) Wi's and FA's are different, Wi's use crit dmg while FA's "should" use amp/m.attk and I quote should because everyone is being brainwashed into thinking FA's should have mediocre m.attk and high defense. (Maybe all the FA's that decide that non epic forcium pieces is the way to go because they will never be able to achieve the stats I had on my FA.) That mindset is what separated me from the other FA's.

EterNity
05-07-2010, 10:32 AM
While a true statement, I find it odd coming from someone who destroyed their m. atk for defense.

It is very logical. Since I gave up some magic attack for defense, I need to make it up somewhere else.

Also, even if you are not using "epic Foricum amp pieces" like me, you should still use forcium orbs for better performance against double BM.

When against high defense target, high base magic attack is the key.

WIpwns
05-07-2010, 01:18 PM
et a girl mang

Sheep
05-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Don't get phery, your base attack will be way too low.

LastHour
05-07-2010, 04:55 PM
It is very logical. Since I gave up some magic attack for defense, I need to make it up somewhere else.

Also, even if you are not using "epic Foricum amp pieces" like me, you should still use forcium orbs for better performance against double BM.

When against high defense target, high base magic attack is the key.

I never disagreed on the double forcium orbs, read my statement again. I was simply stating how ironic it is that your the one advising high m. atk when you went mediocre m. atk for more defense.

WIpwns
05-07-2010, 04:58 PM
Don't get phery, your base attack will be way too low.
st*u ur wrong

Marth
05-07-2010, 05:09 PM
st*u ur wrong

How about NO!

WIpwns
05-07-2010, 05:12 PM
How about NO!

kakakaakakka ur sig is gey u kno

Marth
05-07-2010, 05:12 PM
kakakaakakka ur sig is gey u kno

How about NO!

beowolf101
05-07-2010, 09:31 PM
How about NO!

i see marthy o.o

Cstriker
05-07-2010, 10:30 PM
Can we pretend airplanes in the night sky were shooting stars

MamaMiaYoe
05-08-2010, 09:41 AM
I have never tried wearing a forcium set (except for orbs). My friend Haniel insists me to stay battle and convert to forcium from osm once i reach 165, he has 980 (I forgot exact amount) defense and my crit shot hits him 900 whereas he inflicts a big 1.6 crit shot to me (dunno if he used 30% amp pots that time, I cant really tell, but even if he did, his original dmge would probably be around 1.3). Who are we to tell that forcium is a fail build when we havent experienced it yet, but before you argue on this statement. Let me tell you, that as my personal opinion, its not on the armors, its the weapons -in our case orbs- that makes the difference. and I'll say 70% of our dmge are on the weapons. buttons (Kohii) is using +12 and +11 forcium orb crit dmge increase that gives how much magic attack? 210+ and being martial? its understandable that he can reach 1.2k m.attack with the build and equipments but the question is how many people will risk or have the guts to +12 a forcium orb? or how many people can get 2 slot +7 forcium? or perfect craft forcium orb of amp and deathblow? Very rare.
Cant you notice that all those big FA names we hear and see in videos have these rare and epic orbs?

What will happen if FA #1 who is all martial wearing +7 orbs fights with FA #2 who is all Forcium with same +7 gears like FA #1 (yes, +7 orbs too)??? that's what we havent witnessed yet. No one here has ever spoken.

I believe that +7 forcium amp gears and +7 up weapons can bring you to a higher level of FA. Just remember the goal is to reach 1030+ magic attack, coz thats when the enjoyment of dmge begins

Kohii
05-08-2010, 10:46 AM
What you're saying is true. My motto is "go big or go home." You will never see me go forcium unless it's epic forcium because having those epic stats such as +140 hp or 14% amp will make up for the loss of magic when you switch. That's all you really want tbh.

Cstriker
05-08-2010, 12:37 PM
I have never tried wearing a forcium set (except for orbs). My friend Haniel insists me to stay battle and convert to forcium from osm once i reach 165, he has 980 (I forgot exact amount) defense and my crit shot hits him 900 whereas he inflicts a big 1.6 crit shot to me (dunno if he used 30% amp pots that time, I cant really tell, but even if he did, his original dmge would probably be around 1.3). Who are we to tell that forcium is a fail build when we havent experienced it yet, but before you argue on this statement. Let me tell you, that as my personal opinion, its not on the armors, its the weapons -in our case orbs- that makes the difference. and I'll say 70% of our dmge are on the weapons. buttons (Kohii) is using +12 and +11 forcium orb crit dmge increase that gives how much magic attack? 210+ and being martial? its understandable that he can reach 1.2k m.attack with the build and equipments but the question is how many people will risk or have the guts to +12 a forcium orb? or how many people can get 2 slot +7 forcium? or perfect craft forcium orb of amp and deathblow? Very rare.
Cant you notice that all those big FA names we hear and see in videos have these rare and epic orbs?

What will happen if FA #1 who is all martial wearing +7 orbs fights with FA #2 who is all Forcium with same +7 gears like FA #1 (yes, +7 orbs too)??? that's what we havent witnessed yet. No one here has ever spoken.

I believe that +7 forcium amp gears and +7 up weapons can bring you to a higher level of FA. Just remember the goal is to reach 1030+ magic attack, coz thats when the enjoyment of dmge begins

For the amount it would take to get all +7 forc amp armor, you could get a +10-12 forc orb, maybe 2 if you're lucky and stay martial.

WIpwns
05-08-2010, 08:37 PM

nerd, u still confused what gender u are?

EterNity
05-10-2010, 02:18 PM
This tread was very helpful and engaging until some trolls arrived. (Sad, isn't it?)

Leonhart
05-11-2010, 05:01 AM
This tread was very helpful and engaging until some trolls arrived. (Sad, isn't it?)

You mean these forums in General? =P