PDA

View Full Version : AMP VS CD /pve/pvp both

Notic
08-01-2011, 01:55 PM
I recently bought a FA in trade,well traded my FB for it.

1:budget it 2.1Billion alz.

i need to ask a few decent FA players about this class...

1: i came up with these stats(well i need to know what's good for pvp/pve together.)

2: TG amp build.(mix)

M.Atk:1100
def:847.
amp:57
CD:122(using +11 amp orb+2 slot+11)
53/53rate.
HP:4001

CD build.
M.Atk:1088
CD 160.(using topaz+11 orb/36CD orb+forcium+11 2 slot.
def:869
rate:53/53
amp:50
HP 4133

currently would like to know also if 2 slot forcium+11 orb beats 36CD/40+11 topaz orb.
Also,when you pvp with 2 forcium orb+11,what's ur maximum dmg.high and low def people

chainlock
08-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Search character builder and damage calculator.

Sage27
08-01-2011, 05:56 PM
what level are u?
LV<139 go amp
LV>139 go cdi pretty much the basic rules

Notic
08-01-2011, 06:01 PM
170,I don't know anything about FA...well after reading a lot on many different forums i see,2 slot is good base all the way people say!...but i do not use orbs,i am full TG build now...136str,227dex,910int..(runes int str dex.) i use crystals now..i'm not that rich..i now have 1100 base attack magic.50amp 145CD.

SilvusX
08-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Sage27, incorrect, It still really varies. In fact, lower lvl's with amp doesn't increase their all that much. Amp is direct multiplier of your BASE m atk add onto the attack. Where as, crit damage is direct multiplier of what is dealt. Consider the fact that majority of 139 have pretty low defense, crit is more likely to deal more damage.

@Notic This topic's been gone over a lot, if you just look at what's posted in the past 1-2 pages, you'd see about 4-5 on the same discussion. 20% dmg forc orb indeed beats 36% dmg topaz. The difference is 40 m atk, which is greater than 16% crit dmg. (EX: Ros9 = Cr+1, the difference between the two is 10 m atk + 16 def or 5 cd).

Breaking it down / Summarize

FA should use duo Forcium orb +11 for the huge m atk gain, which significantly increase bm2 and normal pvp damage.
Forcium 20% CD > Forcium 7 Amp in average damage. The only exceptions (when 7 amp > 20 cdi) is the skill Crit shot and Fa's Bm2 damage.

I crit about 1.1k - 1.2k to lower def people, higher def player / class such as WA, I can crit low as 800, maybe even less.

I'd recommend

www.cabalc.com

Be sure to set the skill lvl to 20, it's default is at 9!

Notic
08-02-2011, 07:35 AM
I kinda have to agree with you...but i use crystals...cheaper for me and my magic base is still high( good?) and i guess it's x2 2 slot crystals good eh.

Drew
08-02-2011, 04:51 PM
I kinda have to agree with you...but i use crystals...cheaper for me and my magic base is still high( good?) and i guess it's x2 2 slot crystals good eh.

no amount of telling u mix is good for BOTH pve/pvp will change ur mind so go and move along now...(and someone said 'nuf of the troll thread lol), in the first place ur using crystals so...

seeing as u come from an FB class

well traded my FB for it.

which u know nothing about lol

170,I don't know anything about FB...

SilvusX
08-02-2011, 06:21 PM
no amount of telling u mix is good for BOTH pve/pvp.l

No by definition, mix should be in the "ok" catagory of both pvp pve.
**2x 20% dmg orb is stronger in PVP and PVE mobs, but weaker against heavy def boss ie: pluma, ic2's final boss's first and 2nd form.
**2x amp orb is weaker against regular pve mobs, stronger against high def bosses in bm2.
**Hybrid is just between both, specializes in nothing.

Remember, 7 amp and 20 cdi is NOT equal, therefore having a hybrid is just a personal choice. Think about it, if you love both PVP and PVE in cabal, you should prioritize PVP because every little damage matters. Where as PVE, tough dungeon relies on your party, and as an FA you'd spend a lot of time healing.. where as all the solo-able dungeon are do-able with 20% dmg orb (it's not like 7 amp is THAT much stronger than 20 cdi in bm2 that makes a huge impact on how fast you are killing something). Since 20% cdi does higher damage against normal mobs (you can crit like 400 more damage to a "wall" in dungeon from 40% cdi), it'll make up for the slight time loss against big bosses.

Regardless, it should be noted that +11 on an orb is priority. If your budget is low, please consider that even a +11 10% crit dmg orb is stronger than +9 amp.

and Notic.. If you do use crystal, do remember that 3 m atk from each weapon slot makes 6 m atk, which is almost an entire upgrade. It makes a difference!

Cathy
08-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Icywave on a new troll account

Notic
08-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Icywave on a new troll account

Isn't he banned for hacking or something? :) i haven't been on in cabal in like forever...just got a break from college...5 months to play so i make the most of it...sorry Cathy i'm a new guy not him...although i've been checking up on the forums while in class :)... well i guess thanks silvx

Notic
08-02-2011, 08:20 PM
And yeah" sorry i don't know how to double quote yet..yes i do know using crystals=6 less m atk...I'm using forcium boots(FA)+11 amp... only one i got :(..but yeah..thanks a lot for everything :)

Drew
08-03-2011, 04:08 PM

hence, i wrote BOTH?

Remember, 7 amp and 20 cdi is NOT equal
that's fairly obvious

therefore having a hybrid is just a personal choice
'nuf said

Regardless, it should be noted that +11 on an orb is priority.
again, fairly obvious that's why u don't compare diffrent pluses OF SAME TIER WEAP inb4spurcomesinwitharetardedremark

and Notic.. If you do use crystal, do remember that 3 m atk from each weapon slot makes 6 m atk, which is almost an entire upgrade. It makes a difference!

and his str and dex are more than what he needs for his TG set (same requires as osm) cuz he's sporting crystals, all those wasted int stats....but i'm not gonna tell him about it 'cuz as I said he's made up his mind.

lastly, that's how u multiple quote (instead of double posting addressing the same person).

Notic
08-03-2011, 06:15 PM
hence, i wrote BOTH?

that's fairly obvious

'nuf said

again, fairly obvious that's why u don't compare diffrent pluses OF SAME TIER WEAP inb4spurcomesinwitharetardedremark

and his str and dex are more than what he needs for his TG set (same requires as osm) cuz he's sporting crystals, all those wasted int stats....but i'm not gonna tell him about it 'cuz as I said he's made up his mind.

lastly, that's how u multiple quote (instead of double posting addressing the same person).

lol I'm using forcium FA shoes +11

Drew
08-03-2011, 08:13 PM
2: TG amp build.(mix)

was taking from there...

that amp piece u posted

lol I'm using forcium FA shoes +11
which I admit I missed (or prolly didnt bother to read anymore) was an after-the-fact post.

Still gl and go now on ur merry way. Ur stats are not just decent but good; u have the level after all. But I wouldn't dispense with the mamp if i were u.

Sage27
08-03-2011, 11:11 PM
Sage27, incorrect, It still really varies. In fact, lower lvl's with amp doesn't increase their all that much. Amp is direct multiplier of your BASE m atk add onto the attack. Where as, crit damage is direct multiplier of what is dealt. Consider the fact that majority of 139 have pretty low defense, crit is more likely to deal more damage.

@Notic This topic's been gone over a lot, if you just look at what's posted in the past 1-2 pages, you'd see about 4-5 on the same discussion. 20% dmg forc orb indeed beats 36% dmg topaz. The difference is 40 m atk, which is greater than 16% crit dmg. (EX: Ros9 = Cr+1, the difference between the two is 10 m atk + 16 def or 5 cd).

Breaking it down / Summarize

FA should use duo Forcium orb +11 for the huge m atk gain, which significantly increase bm2 and normal pvp damage.
Forcium 20% CD > Forcium 7 Amp in average damage. The only exceptions (when 7 amp > 20 cdi) is the skill Crit shot and Fa's Bm2 damage.

I crit about 1.1k - 1.2k to lower def people, higher def player / class such as WA, I can crit low as 800, maybe even less.

I'd recommend

www.cabalc.com

Be sure to set the skill lvl to 20, it's default is at 9!

i said basically, lol didnt mean "actually" if u wanna put it specific terms yes go for 2 slot orbs forcy ... good luck finding them, but i knew a few people selling amp +11 orbs at a pretty low price too...

SilvusX
08-04-2011, 01:00 AM
i said basically, lol didnt mean "actually" if u wanna put it specific terms yes go for 2 slot orbs forcy ... good luck finding them, but i knew a few people selling amp +11 orbs at a pretty low price too...

Basically = Generally, Actually = Realistically. So you are saying, generally amp > cd for 139 and under but realistically 2 slot forcy orb is the best ??. You are giving bad advice because it's simply not true. low lvls = low m atk, amplifying low m atk = medicore results.

I don't understand your "Good luck finding them" either, I've seen enough of them dropped in ic2. You knowing people selling +11 amp orb at lower price is also irrelevant in this discussion. Players under lvl 139 generally cannot afford orbs going at 900m ~ unless they have a main to support it, or is an alz buyer.

Learn to put up an argument, write your reason why amp > cd for lvl 139's, or you are just embarrassing yourself with your senseless posts.

Cathy
08-04-2011, 11:00 AM
hi sprites :>

SilvusX
08-04-2011, 01:04 PM
hi sprites :>

hi dear cathy the 13th!

MamaMiaYoe
08-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Flirty FA's =.=

Milk
08-04-2011, 04:43 PM
omg. miavii, my love, has resurfaced!

Liva
08-19-2011, 08:04 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong:

For PvP ---> High Crit wins the most.

For PvE ---> High AMP wins the most with BM2, Aura, AoS. But Crit build is better on normal mobs.

Assuming you have those stats below (it's possible to build like those or higher):

#High Crit build:

- M.attack: 1100.
- AMP: 51.
- Max crit rate: 56.
- Crit rate 42.
- Crit damage: 166.
- Add damage: 30.

# High AMP build:

- M.attack: 1100.
- AMP: 72.
- Max crit rate: 56.
- Crit rate 42.
- Crit damage: 110.
- Add damage: 30.

Put it all in www.cabalc.com and check it for both Pvp + Pve.

So I think SilvusX is right.

My 2cents.

p/s I like Amp build more than Crit build for dungeon solo :).

Edited: 72% AMP not 71%.

SilvusX
08-19-2011, 08:32 PM
There just two problem with your test, 71 amp isn't realistic, especially with that 110% cdi.

a 14% amp orb is almost non-existent, the only one I've seen was haniel's orb.
2x bos7 = 14 amp, 2x orb 7 amp = 14 amp, eos8 = 5 amp, k-red = 3 amp, suit + boot + glove + helm (assuming 7 amp 20-25 dmg) = 28 amp
14 + 14 + 5 + 3 + 28 = 64 amp. potentially 4 amp from rune, then that'd be 68, you'd need 3 amp in pet to get there. items like eos8, bos7, amp rune lvl4 are very hard to obtain so it's already semi-unrealistic for casual players

with the given setup, you can gain 10 cdi from aop+6, 30% dmg from 2x cr+2, 24-25 dmg from helm, 10% from k-red, 20% from base = 95%

~~~~~~~~
I would say 51% amp with 166% cdi is more obtainable.
My setup with just eos7, amp'd boot suit glove, bos6 and an amp rune would nearly be there and if I have cr+2 and aop6, i'd be there for the crit damage.

secondly, testing on 42 rate favors amp greatly. Having 50~51 rate, you'll see the "average" damage going up. With merg ring and k-red, Fa can easily obtain 45 rate then With rol2 event ring, you can easily obtain 50 rate.

for sure 7 amp -> 10 cdi, but 20 cdi is going to beat 7 amp in most cases. If you done a bm2 test, it's true that amp outdamages 20% crit orbs, HOWEVER the damage difference is very minimal. Over the duration of 90 seconds (bm2), last time i tested amp beats 20% dmg by few thousand damage. Which is easily made up with 3~ lance at most.

I advise 20% crit damage because stand up pvp is won by whoever crit the most, and for me personally it's more fun to be able see your self hitting bigger damage, and have the potential to 1-2 shot people in chan 20 (high cd lets you do this).

Liva
08-19-2011, 09:02 PM
For AMP full build I got it from:

- Head - Suit - Boots - Gloves = 28. The helm is 24 CD 7 rate 7 AMP.

- BoS +7 x2 = 8 x2 = 16.

- Pet = 2.

- Rune = 4.

- Forcy Orb 7amp x2 = 14.

- K-red = 5.

- EoS +6 = 3.

Total: 72% AMP. It was a wrong typo for 71.

Can get more tho with Han's 14% Orb, EoS +8, Pet 3%..... ---> I think some well equiped FA can get pass 80% IF they want.

-------------------------------------------------------

For full Crit build I got from:

- Helm = 40.

- Forcy Orb 20 x2 = 40.

- K-red= 10

- CR+2 15 x2 = 30.

- AoP +6 = 10

- Self crit = 20.

- RoS+10 = 10 (optional, choose what ever u want).

- Merg's ring = 1.

- Rune = 5.

Total: 166% CD.

Can get more from Epic craft Orbs and 1 more CR +2, pet with more CD in slots..... ---> Again. 170% and over IF they want.

Rate:

- Merg's ring = 15.

- 3rd slot on Helm = 7.

- Self rate + Forcy rate = 17.

- K-red = 3.

Total: 42% CR.

I can get to 50% if I use 24/15 helm. But I'm trying to go for AMP build atm. I don't do War much cuz there is a lot of AoE + Dmg hacker in there now.

The M.attack is base on Forcy Orbs. I put 1100 for the obtainable number. I really want to test it on Lycanus' Orbs if I have a chance on looting a good one. How is ur opinion ?

And I'm sure that CD > AMP build on PvP, works good on normal mobs in PvE and in Dungeons mobs. But soloing high lvl bosses AMP is awesome . In case that if someone is too rich they might use 2 sets on both situation. But imo CD set is the must should have.

As you said in high lvl dungeons like FT2, FA heal the most in time. It's true, nothing wrong. So it's hard to get the benefit of AMP on bosses. That's why I usually let my comrades die like a big noob while running FT2. Funny sh!t out there =)).
My 2 cents...............

Also like I said. I usually run dungeons + solo bosses my self. So AMP build is the way to go. But if some day we can get more AMP from other items (Bikes, pet slots, Earring - Bracelets slots......). I'm doub that AMP will be better for FA on both Pvp + Pve. 42% Crit rate is good enough on AMP build. For CD build it needs to be higher (50 and over if possible) to take the benefit from crit because more Rate = more chance to get Crit dmg as we all know.

P/S: Forcy amp orbs are cheaper than 20 CD orbs. So on the 24/7/7 AMP helm is cheaper than 40/7 CD helm. that's what I can see from the markets on both server. I also believe that Forcy will not be the best gear until......... who knows that Cabal will still alive at that time.

Conclusion: 2 choices for FA in Pvp and Pve I think. Cheaper but works good. Dont need to aim for the best of best. Save money and sell back Alz for future. LOL

Damn wish I could buy AoP +6 @@.

P/s2: As I can see that many ppl are getting their honor rank higher and higher. So which mean the resist for CD and Crit rate are getting higher. However, there is only 1 item has resist for AMP at 5%.

Moreover, some ppl would take the resist Crit dmg belt for PvP becuz nowaday everyone would go for Crit damage build for their characters. But this is just an optional opinion of mine. Not so many ppl are using it though. So I wonder that they want to take the base damage (AMP) more or they want to take the Crit damage more ? Umm I'm so stupid can't answer.

Well ppl have many options to do with their character then....

Cathy
08-20-2011, 12:06 AM
forget crit dmg and amp. go add damage build.
my 2 cents....

SilvusX
08-20-2011, 12:08 AM
forget crit dmg and amp. go add damage build.
my 2 cents....

hi, i think you are better at trollin than icywave!@@@

Cathy
08-20-2011, 12:11 AM
hi, i think you are better at trollin than icywave!@@@

I think you jelly of my 1800 add damage. 2 bar pluma sup?

SilvusX
08-20-2011, 12:16 AM

you no lifer! ran over 1 million LiD for that insane title, much?

Liva
08-20-2011, 12:45 AM
how about min dmg build lol. FA will be a beast!

jone
08-20-2011, 01:15 AM

Wait, that's a joke right? o-o

SilvusX
08-20-2011, 01:25 AM
Wait, that's a joke right? o-o

you sir is gullible! :]]]

jone
08-20-2011, 01:47 AM
you sir is gullible! :]]]

Haha, shut up!
Maybe she had add damage in all her slots, LiD title and add damage potions.
Seems reasonable..

Notic
08-21-2011, 05:52 AM
Haha, shut up!
Maybe she had add damage in all her slots, LiD title and add damage potions.
Seems reasonable..

Jone you typo something wrong here...for Cathyx11 it's slu(t not slot. and as for cathy stop with the fake stats...who are you fooling? you got owned in stand up pvp...when i pvp you.you act all great an all...why don't you go su...ck a dik?

Cathy
08-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Jone you typo something wrong here...for Cathyx11 it's slu(t not slot. and as for cathy stop with the fake stats...who are you fooling? you got owned in stand up pvp...when i pvp you.you act all great an all...why don't you go su...ck a dik?

I recall you saying you're in venus, and I've never been to venus, so idk when we could have possibly pvp'd.

ForumHavoc
08-21-2011, 09:46 AM

Actually it sounds about right, lolable CD, high amp, high base. What's fake about that? Amp orbs adhurrrrrrr.

Liva
08-21-2011, 10:39 PM
Added some more information about Blended Rune for Amp full build.

##For PvE only: Those BR work great on BM2 and so on.

- Defenceless : -200 Defense.

- Sensibility: +100 M.attack.

- Force Dance: +10% M.amp.

Assuming the activation chance is 100%. We are on BM2 mode (use AoS and Aura if you like). The highest Dps we can deal comes from Defenceless .

So on Sensibility at 2nd rank. Force Dance is the last one.

I tested with 3 of them and got the same thing.

Note: Input your stats on www.cabalc.com and see which one will work for your build.

Add dmg Rune is a tard/fool gold anyway.

Have fun everyone. For the FA!.

jone
08-21-2011, 11:05 PM
Added some more information about Blended Rune for Amp full build.

Assuming the activation chance is 100%. We are on BM2 mode (use AoS and Aura if you like). The highest Dps we can deal comes from Defenceless .

Note: Input your stats on www.cabalc.com and see which one will work for your build.

Blended runes cannot activate with a Force Archer's bm2's normal attack.

Liva
08-21-2011, 11:50 PM
Do a test ur self Jone :)

FA in BM2 ---> More hit ---> more chance to active Blended Rune.

Same goes for BL BM2.

Dakaka
08-22-2011, 02:47 AM
No by definition, mix should be in the "ok" catagory of both pvp pve.
**2x 20% dmg orb is stronger in PVP and PVE mobs, but weaker against heavy def boss ie: pluma, ic2's final boss's first and 2nd form.
**2x amp orb is weaker against regular pve mobs, stronger against high def bosses in bm2.
Added some more information about Blended Rune for Amp full build.Actually it sounds about right, lolable CD, high amp, high base. What's fake about that? Amp orbs adhurrrrrrr

Remember, 7 amp and 20 cdi is NOT equal, therefore having a hybrid is just a personal choice. Think about it, if you love both PVP and PVE in cabal, you should prioritize PVP because every little damage matters. Where as PVE, tough dungeon relies on your party, and as an FA you'd spend a lot of time healing.. where as all the solo-able dungeon are do-able with 20% dmg orb (it's not like 7 amp is THAT much stronger than 20 cdi in bm2 that makes a huge impact on how fast you are killing something). Since 20% cdi does higher damage against normal mobs (you can crit like 400 more damage to a "wall" in dungeon from 40% cdi), it'll make up for the slight time loss against big bosses.

Regardless, it should be noted that +11 on an orb is priority. If your budget is low, please consider that even a +11 10% crit dmg orb is stronger than +9 amp.

Eurus007
08-22-2011, 03:20 AM
Bro, just by seeing how much amp you have, you should now aim for CD.
Your solution is simple: Go for the CD
In your case:
Forcium Orb + 11 (2 slot) > Forcium Orb + 11 (7% M.amp)

Liva
08-22-2011, 04:07 AM
this forums are full of trolls ://.

Eurus007
08-22-2011, 04:13 AM
this forums are full of trolls ://.

+1

MamaMiaYoe
08-22-2011, 04:38 AM
+11 Topaz (extended) and Forcium (2 slot 20% cdi) orb combination will deal more CRITICAL DAMAGE than x2 two slotted Forcium orbs +11.
The x2 two slotted (20% cdi) Forcium orbs will do more BASE DAMAGE than the forcium topaz.

Even and if your critical rate goes lower to 35%, you wont be doing less (or none at all) crit as bad as a wiz at 35%. Thats something I discovered through playing both classes. Im down at 35% when I equip x3 crit rings +2 in pve, n.war and pk where I can use aura and but even without aura I still do decent amount of crits. But thats me, some people want to do good dps with and without aura for stand up pvp duel

So...

If you want my honest opinion about your two choices. I'd go with the forcium (20%)/topaz (40%) +11 combination, BUT you have to reach more than 53% crtical rate to get its best DPS. In your case, a Max critical rate RUNE is the only thing youre missing. ;)

Liva
08-22-2011, 05:05 AM
That's the fact already I think. But if ppl have money to buy the Topaz 40% (extended), they would go for higher than +11.

Also 59% max crit rate is what I can find on my char atm. But I have stopped on going full CD so nvm about the max crit rate.

In the last post I did say that for full CD build: more rate = more chance to get CD. Actually staying at 35% rate is not a bad deal. But it's all about the felling when ur dealing dmg. That's why we should get more crit rate if possible. 50% is a should not must.

So on when I go full AMP build. rate is useless for me while I can deal more dmg from base and with AoS (aura when it needs) in BM2.

However with ur gear + Han's gear u guys can go higher to whatever u want.

p/s: can u post ur Sig weapon here. I'm really interested on it :).

SoooRite
08-22-2011, 07:57 AM
all forci weps btw
10cd<7%amp<20cd<14%amp<20/7 or 16/7

about it

but the last 3orb stats 2owned by hanny *one banned* and other is spur and luvs orb

are did someone else get another drop like it?

SoooRite
08-22-2011, 08:00 AM
That's the fact already I think. But if ppl have money to buy the Topaz 40% (extended), they would go for higher than +11.

Also 59% max crit rate is what I can find on my char atm. But I have stopped on going full CD so nvm about the max crit rate.

In the last post I did say that for full CD build: more rate = more chance to get CD. Actually staying at 35% rate is not a bad deal. But it's all about the felling when ur dealing dmg. That's why we should get more crit rate if possible. 50% is a should not must.

So on when I go full AMP build. rate is useless for me while I can deal more dmg from base and with AoS (aura when it needs) in BM2.

However with ur gear + Han's gear u guys can go higher to whatever u want.

p/s: can u post ur Sig weapon here. I'm really interested on it :).

are you a fa that gonna go for forci and still get hit 1k or higher by other fas? that would be a waste! go for +11or+12!!

Liva
08-22-2011, 08:08 AM
lol who ? I don't pvp lmao. Also my IGN: Liva1.

SoooRite
08-22-2011, 08:13 AM
lol who ? I don't pvp lmao. Also my IGN: Liva1.

lol i didnt say in pvp or if you did i know at least 5fas randomly pk ppl they are abusive -__- mia and cassey mostly.......

Liva
08-22-2011, 08:18 AM
ur words doesnt make sense at all. Pvp = Pk. So I really don't know what u want to talk about.

If u have time to post here why dont u just go back to 1 page and read all my post ?

Haven't pvped long time ago. Almost 1 year and just farming dungeons for goods and Alz.

Trolololololololol!

SoooRite
08-22-2011, 08:49 AM
ur words doesnt make sense at all. Pvp = Pk. So I really don't know what u want to talk about.

If u have time to post here why dont u just go back to 1 page and read all my post ?

Haven't pvped long time ago. Almost 1 year and just farming dungeons for goods and Alz.

Trolololololololol!

Lol not comprehending I didn't say anything about pvp I'm talking about pk know what that i?

Liva
08-22-2011, 09:20 AM
Lol not comprehending I didn't say anything about pvp I'm talking about pk know what that i?

So tell me what is the different between them ?

Anyway troll more here kid. Make more nonsense thread....

Also what's wrong with ur Engrish "know what that i?" ? Where did u learn it from? Big pile of LMFAO!

Tip: google it !

CandiCoatted
08-22-2011, 11:49 AM
So tell me what is the different between them ?

Anyway troll more here kid. Make more nonsense thread....

Also what's wrong with ur Engrish "know what that i?" ? Where did u learn it from? Big pile of LMFAO!

Tip: google it !

there is a difrence in pk/pvp if you didnt know
just saying

CandiCoatted
08-22-2011, 11:50 AM
lol i didnt say in pvp or if you did i know at least 5fas randomly pk ppl they are abusive -__- mia and cassey mostly.......

i dont randomly pk ppl!
on weekends =)

Drew
08-23-2011, 04:40 PM
now wonder alot of fa's sux

MamaMiaYoe
08-24-2011, 03:07 AM
Im not abusive, I try to stay away and just watch people kill each other. The only time ill strike is when the person threatens me xD Self defense ya know! lol

@Liva

My sig orb has been my secret til now. I can test damage with you to give you an idea xD

neirocity
08-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Im not abusive

She lies!

Let's see..

Forcing me to change nation (what if I liked the name Praetor of Silence, huh? >:[ HUH?!)
Giving me way too many odd circles, and secretly knowing I'd die 7 times in a FT2 run (halp, very squishy, still in martial)

Oh yeah, Missabear likes to beat up on me too. "I only hit you once" even though it was 80% of my life with one hit

MamaMiaYoe
08-24-2011, 03:52 PM
wtf! =O

CandiCoatted
08-31-2011, 07:45 AM
intresting o.o

Daedgo
08-31-2011, 08:26 AM
Uhmm.... ehm... Miavii rulez! ^^