PDA

View Full Version : LVL.14X BL needs help

FaiKKo
08-02-2011, 12:14 AM
http://i56.tinypic.com/sg3j8l.png

Ok, I'm level 146 (BL)
and this is my current gear
I have 4 blades (in the pic)
I have no idea which 2 to use so please give me tip (I can make shadows. and bluestin +8 np)

As I always see people say that blader practically the hardest class to use in game.

I really enjoy bladers but I always get rolled in PVP unless I crit specially in T4

My rate is 41% (51% with strong skills)

and which dungeon should I farm for good items.

I only buy about 2vouchers per 2week so I barely make much money ingame.

also which pvp combo should I use.

Thanks helping me I really appreciate

IGN: Faikko serv: Venus

zhuai
08-02-2011, 03:05 AM
I think you need stronger attack overall so I would suggest lyc and forci until you find something better. The critical damage of other 2 blades are nice but if you face opponent with high defense/rate resist the high cdmg is dilluted and even worse you will barely scratch them on non crits because of low base. Avid t4 players typically have strong gears/excellent hnr titles while running with si buff so its time to phase out the bluestin and shadow.

You could try:
-swapping cr1s for rof9s
-acquiring bof3s (or the like)
-acquiring belt of damp
-acquiring better earring such as eog+6 or fr+6 just for the extra def/heal. the ideal case is a high def drosnin ear but those depend on luck to find
-consider getting mystic slotted grade armor (helms can be osm is fine)

Level up to 160 so you can survive better in t4 :) Hope this can help..

FaiKKo
08-02-2011, 08:57 AM
thx zhu

xxdanteX
08-02-2011, 02:33 PM
use lyc n forc that pc dmg low grade stuf doesnt help ur atak any

Drew
08-02-2011, 04:04 PM
-using rof9s instead of cr1s
-acquiring (slotted) bof3s

minimally fix't.

yeah, work on 1k+ attk, 156+ cd, 45 cr, 45+ samp, 900+ def, 5% steal, 95 absorb, 4.8k hp, and 3k+ def rate, u'd be ok in both pve/pvp.

pvp combo: dps (the short casts in between ls and ur finisher which can be bs or dt).

Daedgo
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/sg3j8l.png

Ok, I'm level 146 (BL)
and this is my current gear
I have 4 blades (in the pic)
I have no idea which 2 to use so please give me tip (I can make shadows. and bluestin +8 np)

As I always see people say that blader practically the hardest class to use in game.

I really enjoy bladers but I always get rolled in PVP unless I crit specially in T4

My rate is 41% (51% with strong skills)

and which dungeon should I farm for good items.

I only buy about 2vouchers per 2week so I barely make much money ingame.

also which pvp combo should I use.

Thanks helping me I really appreciate

IGN: Faikko serv: Venus

Ok, well look first of all if i where u, i should have 2 helms OSMIUN ( why osmiun? def! bro! def! XD) one 8%rate 20 damg, and the other one pc damage, but we know pc damage helm are expensive think about a 30% damg one, is not too expensive, why 2 helms? well i used to use on my blader the pc helm but, i recomend for dungeons the helm with damage, cuz u will be always using bm, and for pvp the rate one.

Ok, now, about the blades to pve use the foricum and the lycanus, it will suit well, if u want keep the bluestin and plus it at least +10 to use it in pvp, but im not sure about that, cuz u already have high lvl and it wont work well, now

about pvp combo i used this one and it worked pretty well: Force kick/Vital Interefere/Assault/Double slash/Lightning Slash /Storm Grind/Blade Scud

If u deal good damage in a pvp the most of the players wont even going to see the storm grind XD they´ll be dead at LS, also remember the main idea is to have good damage and good base attk, i had a 7% amp blade forcium +11 and a 26%damge forcium +11 that with 2 bof+6 gave me more than 1.1k of attk and good damage, but i tried once, PC damage redosmiun +15 and the damag forcium and it was super awesome XD, i used the amp blade for bm2, and the damage ones for everything else, but forcium or redosmiun base attk! base attk!base attk!base attk!base attk!base attk! XD

Also, about belts, belt of damp is only usable in pvp, i personally prefer belt of vital, its just my opinion also belt of damp is expensive than a vital one XD, also rof+9 is good o boost ur base attk, but i wouldnt drop my damage less than 120, so think about it, ofc in overall rof+9 its better than crit +1, but in bladers i prefer crit+1 and then crit+2, for dungeons maybe the rof+9

the idea its to get at least this:
Forcium blades +11 damg + forcy amp one or Redosmiun pc damage + forcy amp one
Set mystic sloted 7 all skill amp up/ or sig if u can ( forcy ideal but super expensive XD )
Eof+7 (+8 but super expensive XD )
Crit+2 x2
merg + rol+2 (rol+2 if another event comes! XD)
Helm 34/7 osmiun or 40/7 ( ideal but expensive XD)
with that u will hit hard XD and u will have good def, also use ur +6 jewelery bof+6 vamp+6(for pve) drosnin ( try to get the insane def drosinin with hp for war, or at least the monster def ones for pvp XD )

Well i think im missin something but i cant remember what it is XD, btw this is not a must do guide or anything is just trying to help u if u have low alz and want to hit a lil bit harder, i hope this helps u a bit Tc and good luck!