PDA

View Full Version : Boss summoning item

darkrage
08-02-2011, 05:16 AM
the last game i played had a item called a karo ball when you click on it a random boss spawns so you can kill it. This will solve the problem with never finding a boss when your hunting and also would be a hot cash shop item.

xxdanteX
08-02-2011, 02:52 PM
the last game i played had a item called a karo ball when you click on it a random boss spawns so you can kill it. This will solve the problem with never finding a boss when your hunting and also would be a hot cash shop item.

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ idea dont approve XD <3

Drew
08-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Just the frontier stone will do

truelyfalse
08-03-2011, 11:47 AM

Your suggestion is a good one to be able to summon a boss when hunting would be nice. I have gone boss hunting and wasted hours looking for bosses just to ether find 1 or arrive to late cause some other play beat me to it. Also it would be a hot item in cash shop money maker for Est, Inc. I agree with your suggestion +1

Andromansis
08-03-2011, 02:46 PM
Depending on how its coded, yes. I could go for that.

But I thought that was what the Chaos Arena was supposed to be for?

xxdanteX
08-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Depending on how its coded, yes. I could go for that.

But I thought that was what the Chaos Arena was supposed to be for?

in a way it is but if you cant beat it you kind of waste your time and most of them people just have there tricks to drag out boss and isolate him which they take advantage.