PDA

View Full Version : How to be a good war blader

Noir
08-04-2011, 12:45 AM
Can someone maybe post techniques, skill bars possibly, basically how to play your blader for war.

MrTubbins
08-04-2011, 01:47 AM
USD gear + bm1+aura+pots+intuition+combo+leg=rape.

titans05
08-04-2011, 12:40 PM
rape in the butt bic boi!!! @_@

Noir
08-06-2011, 12:10 AM
bump for this o.o

Hash
08-10-2011, 12:14 AM
Can someone maybe post techniques, skill bars possibly, basically how to play your blader for war.

honestly it depends on the tier and your equips

Daedgo
08-10-2011, 04:14 AM
First whats ur lvl? depending on ur lvl i can tell u my theory about a good blader in war, first dont use bm2 too much cuz u can only hit one target and that not helps at all, but anyway if u are around lvl 109 to lvl 169 and u are low in alz, well get get stit ( osmiun better) and plus it +9 or more, boots and gloves amp, suit 50/7% or if u can afford it 100/7%, aop+5 will do, also belt of damp+4 but if u are low in alz i will choose belt of vital +3 gives good hp earrings of guard+6 or just get the insane def/hp earrings of IC2, helm PC damage, or 20/10% damage, or maybe a pc rate helm if u have good weps, if u dont just hunt some legacy, but the trick here is, that ur best friends will be bm1+aura+intuition+ istant inmunity, enter to the chaos combo hit as mcuh as u can, and if u are getting hit too much run, then heal again, and do the same again, actually u will deal a great ammount of damage and u iwll hit at least 4 chars at the same time, also grind guardians that will give u some points, but ill tell u, bladers are not the most or the best for war, but u can tank with intuition and istant inmunity very well thats all i can say about it i hope itīll be helpfull.

P.S= Remember K-red Board is a most XD

ipawn2
08-24-2011, 07:21 PM
farm gates with bm2,ssamp pots

RekeesEnivid
08-24-2011, 10:37 PM
lol. just do NW nig nig haha. you'll eventually learn how to play your class. By right no one can really teach you how to play any class at all lol. You can get some guidlines, but it's really up to you to just feel it

AzureLove
08-24-2011, 10:45 PM
lol. just do NW nig nig haha. you'll eventually learn how to play your class. By right no one can really teach you how to play any class at all lol. You can get some guidlines, but it's really up to you to just feel it
so true honestly coming from someone with three 150+ bls you need to learn by watching asking questions on if your combo or gear is ok...get tips starting off you need to know what to do....eventually youll make your own combos balance your own gear and stats...but idk..if you need specifics mail me i got you ^__^

ForumHavoc
08-25-2011, 07:14 AM
Solo Alpha/Omega/Center.

Chippo
09-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Whatever you do...
never click your skills/buffs/shorts. (Looking down at your keyboard is ok...)

^>^

Oh, lrn2retarget properly, lrn2know when to use your shorts, and lrn2know when to fight and not.

How do you learn all these?
-by going to wars and figuring things out yourself. ^.^

When I get Honor 16 (Praetor of Faith), I'll make a Venus T5 War video. Till then, toodles~.

PinoyXin
09-09-2011, 06:03 AM
my nig, real talk he the best of BLs cuhh. ;D