PDA

View Full Version : Guys im from CABAL Online PH. Need Help for my 109 BL. Thanks in Advance.

chatradiofm
08-05-2011, 07:35 AM
Im currently lvl.109, HR.10. Here are my equips.
+9 Mystic Suit 7%SSA No slot
+9 Mystic Boots and Gloves 7%SSA No slot
+9 Osm Martial Helm 36%CDI
+15 Osm Blade [Event] = the 28%CDI / 7%CRI one
+15 Shadowsteel Blade = CRAP!!:mad: Yah i know. (Just waiting for the SG Kits to Hit the shop again for my +8 tita blade 26%CDI 1slot.)
EOF+7
CR+2 (1)
ROL+1 (3)
..My plan is to stop at Tier 2 for HR Purposes, my next target is K-red. My question is, if i will go to Tier 3 but there is still no SG kits in the shop for my tita.
Question: Should i replace my Shadow Steel for a +9 MITH BLADE / KATANA 20% CDI or +9 MITH BLADE / KATANA SSA 7SSA ON SLOT WITH EPIC (MIN DMG OR ATTACK).. Or should i replace my +15 Osm blade?
-Please help me. Thanks

Notic
08-05-2011, 07:55 AM
Get a forcium/MITH katana/blade 20%dmg LV:115 to use it.

chatradiofm
08-09-2011, 07:28 AM
Ok. So another weapon in my choices when i transfer in tier 3.
1.) +9 Mith Blade / Katana 20%CDI
2.) +9 Mith Blade / Katana +7%SSA with Good Epic or
3.) +9 Red Osmium Blade of Outrageous +7%SSA / +20%CDI [Mith get it to +15 if Cabal PH will have SGK Again in our shop.]
TO BE PAIRED WITH MY +15 OSMIUM BLADE. OR SHOULD I REPLACE MY +15 OSMIUM BLADE? PLEASE HELP.

So which of the three? Thanks

cadacus_ater
08-09-2011, 09:12 AM
It depends on what kind of blader you want to become. I would definitely get the +9 mith (forcium) katana 20 CDI to start with, as it is a good all-around weapon. If you prefer boss hunting though, get a 7 amp forcium blade or a 5-7 amp/10 cdi forcium blade instead. From there, if you can find a good source of crit rate (such as pets, kred board, merg ring, etc) that frees you from your osm blade, go for a 7 amp/20 cdi redosm to replace it. This weapon combination will serve you well for boss hunting and help you hit fairly hard in pvps.

Also, if you do get the merg ring and need 30 rate from rings, either get a rol+2 somehow or use a rol+1 and a ring of champion +4 or 5.

Alternatively, you could use a merg ring, a rol+1, your osm blade and a kred for crit rate, then use your 4th ring slot for a 2nd cr+2 or a rof+10.

Tenrai
08-09-2011, 09:17 AM
WASSUP MY FILIPINO NHHKA!
Ask me anything i taught Manny Pacquiao dash combo.

titans05
08-09-2011, 11:30 AM
nah..MP do blink-dash-fade combo nigguh!!! MP FTW!!!

chatradiofm
08-09-2011, 03:39 PM
It depends on what kind of blader you want to become. I would definitely get the +9 mith (forcium) katana 20 CDI to start with, as it is a good all-around weapon. If you prefer boss hunting though, get a 7 amp forcium blade or a 5-7 amp/10 cdi forcium blade instead. From there, if you can find a good source of crit rate (such as pets, kred board, merg ring, etc) that frees you from your osm blade, go for a 7 amp/20 cdi redosm to replace it. This weapon combination will serve you well for boss hunting and help you hit fairly hard in pvps.

Also, if you do get the merg ring and need 30 rate from rings, either get a rol+2 somehow or use a rol+1 and a ring of champion +4 or 5.

Alternatively, you could use a merg ring, a rol+1, your osm blade and a kred for crit rate, then use your 4th ring slot for a 2nd cr+2 or a rof+10.

Thank you sir. But for the mean time i want to stay at tier 2, im enjoying on hunting guardians:D.. Req. lvl of Mith is 115 so no Mith for my level. What should i get to replace my Shadow Steel Blade? Should i buy the Red.Osm blade, the 7%SSA / 20%CDI??
TO ALL MP FANS. MP DO DASH-FADE-BLINK-ROLL + INSTANT IMMUNITY + AOD On his combo.;)

cadacus_ater
08-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Yeah, the redosm 7 amp/20 cdi should be a good choice for now if you want to stay in tier 2.