PDA

View Full Version : Leveling past 120, solo

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2011, 07:43 PM
Just reached 120 on my sFS and I'm not to sure where/how to level after this point.
Will soloing dungeons be a problem?
Is copy IC worth running?
Any advice is appreciated =)

DistroX
08-07-2011, 08:16 PM
lakeside then mutant forest

Snakeyes
08-08-2011, 04:10 AM
go Lakeside the 2nd portal, and after u gained 5 lvls go to Mutant Forest

Davynelord
10-05-2011, 12:14 PM
I just ran IC a bunch of times....even though I couldn't get far at first, the exp is pretty good once you get to the Orc's where the Orc commanders spawn....you can spawn the normal orcs in large numbers and just AOE them to death for at least 200,000+ exp per attack. LS and MF pretty much I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed for exp because they are boring places to grind....plus you get attacked by other players in LS or MF. I hate being forced into PVP when I'm just grinding exp....so for me dungeons are better.

Downside is you won't get any drops when grinding in dungeons and entry items aren't exactly easy to find or cheap to buy for grinding purposes.....so I just use my daily quest for a good 2 hour grind...occasionally buy an entry item if I want another run at grinding for the day.

Edit: forgot to add...you need high defense rate, attack and defense (in that order of importance) to solo grind IC for the grind. Full forcium is recommend but +8 sig/shineguard/osmium is good too....