PDA

View Full Version : + upgrade system

hicup
08-17-2011, 03:57 PM
Please fix the upgrade system.

You should NOT loose levels when the upgrade fails when trying to + and item.
Especially not by 2 or more levels.

A great deal of people have quit because of the current upgrade system. Wouldn't it make more sense to fix the upgrade system and try to keep the current and future players.

Please fix the upgrade system so when an upgrade fails you do NOT loose one or more levels. If you have to lower the success rate even more to achieve this that is fine. As long as when an upgrade fails you stay at the current level.

Thank you.

edit: See post #5 for greater clarification on how to possibly fix the current upgrade system.

jimbo
08-17-2011, 06:31 PM
hmm well i agree a bit but if items didnt fail upgrades cores get cheaper and alot of ppl will have epic gears and we both no est dotn want everyone in cabal to have epic gears but i would like if it didnt fail by 2 or more lvls maybe just one

ipawn2
08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
if this will happen then upgrading will be too easy

xxdanteX
08-17-2011, 09:20 PM
minus 2 is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and retarded

hicup
08-17-2011, 11:54 PM
I'm not saying that you should not get failures. You should. But when an upgrade fails the level of the item should not go down. It should just stay at the same level and you have to try again.

The best way to offset this would be to lower the success rate a little more. In the end you would probably be using the same amount of upgrade cores to reach level +15. But during the upgrade process you wouldn't be bouncing from say +6 to +2 to +10 to +1 etc. Which is incredibly annoying and drives some people to rage quit.

Frank Maha
08-18-2011, 04:58 AM
Ya. ive ben playing for allmost 4 years and ever sence EST took over the new +ing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s no ONE in the game like's it. im quitting because of it. 38 of my friends have quitfor this reason, and alot more are now to. When u go around and there is people with +15 ALL OVER AND U CANT EVEN +7 OR +8 sumething u know theres a problem with the +ing system. and they say THAT FAIR??? how is that fair?

plzbuffme
08-18-2011, 06:04 PM
boy est was always the game dev dont matter who hosts the game upgrade system was gonna change regardless of who was running it