PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

neirocity
08-18-2011, 02:01 PM
What's the new cookie cutter archer build these days? It will have been two years next month that I quit.

I'm assuming level cap was raised to 180 as a friend had told me about. Has anyone reached it?

Is the line between legit and non legit FA still as fine as it was back when I played?

Does Spur still play? And are there any other old schoolers still around?

Who are the top archers nowadays?

Also wanted to say out that the impressions of me over the past 23 months were... needless to say, interesting lol. Didn't know people were that obsessed to type up things like that.

Anyway, good to see the game is still thriving, at least it didn't die, and more ironically, this game will probably outlive Aion (the game I quit for).

Milk
08-18-2011, 03:12 PM
lots of ppl are lvl 180

spur might be playing now, idk, but i heard he is playing dragon nest now..
miavii is number 1 fa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

MamaMiaYoe
08-18-2011, 07:51 PM
What's the new cookie cutter archer build these days? It will have been two years next month that I quit.

I'm assuming level cap was raised to 180 as a friend had told me about. Has anyone reached it?

Is the line between legit and non legit FA still as fine as it was back when I played?

Does Spur still play? And are there any other old schoolers still around?

Who are the top archers nowadays?

Also wanted to say out that the impressions of me over the past 23 months were... needless to say, interesting lol. Didn't know people were that obsessed to type up things like that.

Anyway, good to see the game is still thriving, at least it didn't die, and more ironically, this game will probably outlive Aion (the game I quit for).

The Martial FA build that you were proud of got screwed after the new expansion, FA branded Battle Gears provide bonus HP amount per upgrade. The forcium pieces and the New drei frame yield more HP than the rest so forcium FA's are aimed build these days.

Forcium orb 10% cdi and 7% amp. Are not the dream weapons anymore. Even at +11 (which was our +7 back then) the 2 slots and amp/cd crafts do more damage than them.

Yes the level cap has been raised to 180. and more and more people are reaching it. The last time you played, there were just 3 tiers, and now theres 5 (lvls 170-180 as the top).

Legit and Non-legit? We had one who got banned for scamming someone, he purchases gears thru usd/ buys alz, Im sure youd laugh at him if you were here. The people from cabal global merged with us btw, but their FA's arent as good as what ours were before.

Spur pops in once in awhile, he still plays, but I think he's hooked on playing this dragons nest MMO. Lovextreme, Haniel and I still play, were probably the oldschoolers you'd recognize. zodi still here, but he dont get on much. I havent seen anyone from FiRe though.

Not much Force Archer than it were before, Im probably the only active FA of tier 5 proc side for now. Top FA would be Han, he has improved alot btw, but he seems to have no interest in cabal atm, he's playing DN too.

People still remember you Neiro, you were one of those FA who trained and built good force archers such as buttons and phan. You were the mouth of forums to help people with questions about FA. But you were a jerk too, you got flamed, trolled and you HAD alot of haters. It happened to me believe it or not.

Now, if you ever decide to come back. Hit me up ingame, my IGN is Miavii.. the last thing Id wish to do before I leave is to have a final duel with you. I think Im ready LOOOOOOL :)

plzbuffme
08-18-2011, 08:06 PM
fiery's suit...

what a waste

neirocity
08-19-2011, 03:57 AM
The Martial FA build that you were proud of got screwed after the new expansion, FA branded Battle Gears provide bonus HP amount per upgrade. The forcium pieces and the New drei frame yield more HP than the rest so forcium FA's are aimed build these days.

Forcium orb 10% cdi and 7% amp. Are not the dream weapons anymore. Even at +11 (which was our +7 back then) the 2 slots and amp/cd crafts do more damage than them.

Yes the level cap has been raised to 180. and more and more people are reaching it. The last time you played, there were just 3 tiers, and now theres 5 (lvls 170-180 as the top).

Legit and Non-legit? We had one who got banned for scamming someone, he purchases gears thru usd/ buys alz, Im sure youd laugh at him if you were here. The people from cabal global merged with us btw, but their FA's arent as good as what ours were before.

Spur pops in once in awhile, he still plays, but I think he's hooked on playing this dragons nest MMO. Lovextreme, Haniel and I still play, were probably the oldschoolers you'd recognize. zodi still here, but he dont get on much. I havent seen anyone from FiRe though.

Not much Force Archer than it were before, Im probably the only active FA of tier 5 proc side for now. Top FA would be Han, he has improved alot btw, but he seems to have no interest in cabal atm, he's playing DN too.

People still remember you Neiro, you were one of those FA who trained and built good force archers such as buttons and phan. You were the mouth of forums to help people with questions about FA. But you were a jerk too, you got flamed, trolled and you HAD alot of haters. It happened to me believe it or not.

Now, if you ever decide to come back. Hit me up ingame, my IGN is Miavii.. the last thing Id wish to do before I leave is to have a final duel with you. I think Im ready LOOOOOOL :)

Thank you for the informative response, Miavi.

Heh, I would probably be utter crap nowadays if I tried to play anyway. It's only been two years after all lol.

And yes, sadly that is what happens to players who speak out and try to help others. The only conflicts I ever ran into were people with bad advice, and I don't like people giving bad advice. I was never able to find someone who could carry out a mature and successful argument without it getting flamey or commenting on how it's a "wall of text" < If you go to school, and have had any english courses, even in high school, anything I've written in the past would have been a cake walk to read.

I just quit Aion two weeks ago after 22 months of playing, did pretty well there too. Before I quit there, I was known as one of the best templars (tank) on my server, kind of ironic that I go from archer/healer to tank lol.

I doubt I'd come back, I don't even know if I can even get access back to my account, think Neiro's acc got lost in the transfer where they had me access emails, long story. Truthfully, the game's graphics/gameplay doesn't really look as interesting to me now that I've fully experienced a game like Aion. But here, this is a piece I did a few months ago for Aion (my 4th official pvp video)-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfsNsRKKNlk

Miavi, if you'd like to keep in touch or whatev, hit me up over forums with an msn or something ^^

Milk
08-19-2011, 05:09 AM
0mg. neiro is so lucky he gets miavii's msn :(

MamaMiaYoe
08-19-2011, 10:03 AM
Thank you for the informative response, Miavi.

Heh, I would probably be utter crap nowadays if I tried to play anyway. It's only been two years after all lol.

And yes, sadly that is what happens to players who speak out and try to help others. The only conflicts I ever ran into were people with bad advice, and I don't like people giving bad advice. I was never able to find someone who could carry out a mature and successful argument without it getting flamey or commenting on how it's a "wall of text" < If you go to school, and have had any english courses, even in high school, anything I've written in the past would have been a cake walk to read.

I just quit Aion two weeks ago after 22 months of playing, did pretty well there too. Before I quit there, I was known as one of the best templars (tank) on my server, kind of ironic that I go from archer/healer to tank lol.

I doubt I'd come back, I don't even know if I can even get access back to my account, think Neiro's acc got lost in the transfer where they had me access emails, long story. Truthfully, the game's graphics/gameplay doesn't really look as interesting to me now that I've fully experienced a game like Aion. But here, this is a piece I did a few months ago for Aion (my 4th official pvp video)-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfsNsRKKNlk

Miavi, if you'd like to keep in touch or whatev, hit me up over forums with an msn or something ^^

You cant just let your character disappear like that, Neiro is a legendary FA, and you can still save it. This was posted by GM Lorkan on a thread related to transferring ogp accounts.

If you wish to transfer your OGP account/character/s, kindly provide the following.

OGP ID:
Email:
*** Please attach a screenshot of the email from OGP (must include your OGP ID and Email) ***
Character Name/s:
Character Level/s:
Battle Style of your character/s:
Server :

Please ensure you have sufficient slots on your account for the transfer.

Screenshot details:
Please go to www.ogplanet.com (http://www.ogplanet.com/) request a new password, OGP will then send you an email with a new password. This email should contain your OGP ID and your OGP email. Please take a screen shot of this email and send it in a help desk.

So yeah, you can still get your FA from ogp if you decide to. But I respect your decision if you dont want to come back, too bad my dreams of having a final pk game with you will never happen.

Nice Aion video, seems like your stay there was fun with all that pawnzor scenes, its very similar to your cabal nw/pvp pk videos. Your choice of music is still impressive it goes along with the fight scenes - Thumbs up. Yeah I defintely would like to keep in touch with you, youre one of my old time rival FA's here. I'll send you my msn in a bit.

I went to join war today, LAGGED big time with my fraps on, but I wanted to show you the 170-180 war tier. I couldnt combo here its so lag and the video quality is bad (my laptop cant handle HD) but heres a video just to show you whats it like there right now. I was the only FA of procyon this war.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeqlF1SaUcI

SilvusX
08-19-2011, 12:44 PM
Neiro! your ft1 video and pf grinding video helped me a lot when I was total newbie. Though a lot have changed now, pf is way too easy, pi might give you a challenge if you have low defense like me.

you should def come back, prices on items have dropped a lot You can get a 2 slot forcium orbs for 400m~450m, uchh around 2m, so you can definitely get your way up in the game if you play. Fa's lances gained 10% more amp, we got a new skill and 2 new buffs.

If I remember right you have bos7 and some epic stuffs, so you'd still be pretty epic if you come back!.
gimme a shout if you do get on, my ign is Sprites.

Milk
08-19-2011, 02:07 PM
hi miavii!~~~~~

neirocity
08-19-2011, 09:22 PM
Heh, I don't think I'd want to come back seriously. I start classes in ... 2 weeks give/take. Heh, maybe Miavi and I will go hang out sometime since we live like 15 minutes apart haha. Though I'll have to keep her away from my other friends since she'd wanna talk Cabal LOL. Just kidding.

I appreciate the kind words Sprites, I'll keep them in mind if I do get bored with a lot of spare time. Might go ahead and get the account back, you know, just for a rainy day!

Lovextreme
08-19-2011, 09:40 PM
Heh, I don't think I'd want to come back seriously. I start classes in ... 2 weeks give/take. Heh, maybe Miavi and I will go hang out sometime since we live like 15 minutes apart haha. Though I'll have to keep her away from my other friends since she'd wanna talk Cabal LOL. Just kidding.

I appreciate the kind words Sprites, I'll keep them in mind if I do get bored with a lot of spare time. Might go ahead and get the account back, you know, just for a rainy day!

lol, is that really neiro O.o?

neirocity
08-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Yeah it is. I remember Dillon wanted you to join FiRe so desperately haha, and I forget who kept inviting you to FiRe chaos arena runs, and I remember you were at one point quite hard to understand in FiRe vent, but as I recall your english had improved since you had spent quite a deal of time in there prior to me being "kicked" I guess you could say.

Enough proof for ya?

Nice to see you too, Love. Infact, I probably still have you on my old MSN lol.

Lovextreme
08-19-2011, 09:53 PM
Yeah it is. I remember Dillon wanted you to join FiRe so desperately haha, and I forget who kept inviting you to FiRe chaos arena runs, and I remember you were at one point quite hard to understand in FiRe vent, but as I recall your english had improved since you had spent quite a deal of time in there prior to me being "kicked" I guess you could say.

Enough proof for ya?

Nice to see you too, Love.

Man it's nice to talk to you again, we havent talked since summer 2009 if I remember correctly o.o? anyways, I still remember how we fought on forum like non-stop and it's pretty fun. But yah things have changed a lot in Cabal, if I can tell u what happened to me in the past 2 yrs you can't even believe what I am saying. lol

well.... I am pretty sure you deleted my MSN after we fought on forum =( ,but I can add u back anyways lol

neirocity
08-19-2011, 09:59 PM
Eh, I believe it was more of the crowd of antagonists than anything else. People loved it, and some people messaged me asking if we were just putting on a show.

I remember how buttons hated you because of me when he was well, you could say an apprentice (haha) and he would always gun for you in war when you were cap (flavor of the month I guess?) and finish you off with drill shot, then dance on you as it took five seconds to go off. Was quite funny lol.

Oh yeah, and I remember you used to give me homework and I would try to help you with it, but I never quite understood what the objective was, even though it was some kind of english directive, but the directions were really strange. -_- lol

I'm not sure if you have the new one, but I'll send you it anyways.

Lovextreme
08-19-2011, 10:07 PM
Eh, I believe it was more of the crowd of antagonists than anything else. People loved it, and some people messaged me asking if we were just putting on a show.

I remember how buttons hated you because of me when he was well, you could say an apprentice (haha) and he would always gun for you in war when you were cap (flavor of the month I guess?) and finish you off with drill shot, then dance on you as it took five seconds to go off. Was quite funny lol.

Oh yeah, and I remember you used to give me homework and I would try to help you with it, but I never quite understood what the objective was, even though it was some kind of english directive, but the directions were really strange. -_- lol

I'm not sure if you have the new one, but I'll send you it anyways.

lol, anyways we are the very old generation of FAs and it was pretty fun backthen compared to nowdays, but you should know after we both quitted cabal, there is a new FA called FierySagittarius and he used to talk sht to ppl on forum, however, his skill sux as hell.

Here is the link of how he is working on his FA lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8lxzAX4ha8

You can search him on what he is talking on forum, his fighting with haniel was like you and me backthen, but anyways.

btw, I added you on my MSN alrdy, I think u need to accept my request so that I can see you appear online.

neirocity
08-19-2011, 10:11 PM
Nah, reply back to the PM on forums with yours so I can re-add. It only adds if both people do (I have no idea why)

Lovextreme
08-19-2011, 10:13 PM
yah I sent you my MSN to ur inbox, you can check it.

neirocity
08-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Also at the moment, just waiting on ESTSoft to get back to me about transferring the FA from one account to the other, both ESTSoft accounts. (long story) I'm not even sure if they will.

Sprite
08-19-2011, 11:52 PM
me vs everyone on this thread let's do it

MamaMiaYoe
08-20-2011, 04:16 AM
Also at the moment, just waiting on ESTSoft to get back to me about transferring the FA from one account to the other, both ESTSoft accounts. (long story) I'm not even sure if they will.
If your FA s still on ogp, they'll help you get it transferred here. :)

oooo lol neiro, you start school in 2 weeks, wow! same here and also my college is there at your city so it kinda made me curious if we go to the same school now. xD Mikey can visit us too, he's from Canada but not sure if he's near enough to cross the border LOL, itd be great if Neiro Lovextreme and Miavi meet in real life for atleast one day, ill drag you both to go clubbing! and partay!!!

Milk
08-20-2011, 05:21 AM
zzz so jealous zzzzzzz neiro gets to hang out with miavii zzzzzzz

neirocity
08-20-2011, 07:54 AM
If your FA s still on ogp, they'll help you get it transferred here. :)

oooo lol neiro, you start school in 2 weeks, wow! same here and also my college is there at your city so it kinda made me curious if we go to the same school now. xD Mikey can visit us too, he's from Canada but not sure if he's near enough to cross the border LOL, itd be great if Neiro Lovextreme and Miavi meet in real life for atleast one day, ill drag you both to go clubbing! and partay!!!

Which school?

And no, due to what happened a while ago, I had already tried to transfer my archer and it went through. The problem is, it's on an account I don't know how to access, so I'm asking if they'll transfer him from one account to another.

Kohii
08-20-2011, 01:53 PM
man we were soo immature back then haha

neirocity
08-20-2011, 02:03 PM
How've you been, James?

missabear
08-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Hi neiro :D Yes come back!!

neirocity
08-20-2011, 02:36 PM
To be perfectly honest, Missabear is the only reason I even thought of looking on the forums.

(3:39 PM) Kev: *I dunno how to use these new forums
*And I don't have my login information anymore
(3:39 PM) Melissa: *lol make a quick account
*super fast

missabear
08-20-2011, 02:41 PM
mhmm......guilty!! WB :D

Sprite
08-20-2011, 03:00 PM
yo its getting too nostalgic in here everyone get out

MamaMiaYoe
08-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Which school?

And no, due to what happened a while ago, I had already tried to transfer my archer and it went through. The problem is, it's on an account I don't know how to access, so I'm asking if they'll transfer him from one account to another.

SC.

Oh my, well how did your FA end up on another accnt?

MamaMiaYoe
08-20-2011, 04:23 PM
Oh my god we go at the same school Neiro xD LOL!!!!

neirocity
08-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Pretty funny. I mean, I knew you were close, but quite a surprise that was lol.

SilvusX
08-20-2011, 06:09 PM
lol omg, neiro and love not fighting about who's the best fa on fa sub forum@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

ChinaEyez
08-20-2011, 07:51 PM
Huh? 0.0 Miavii and Neiro living close to each other? i thought these two had been enemies - least so ive heard, why they seem like good friends? im confused,,,,but I definitely want to see the two of you fight, it probably gonna be pro epic action like this one. ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz1HTXOspGg

neirocity
08-20-2011, 08:43 PM
Goes to show ya, people can surprise you.

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2011, 03:03 AM
Huh? 0.0 Miavii and Neiro living close to each other? i thought these two had been enemies - least so ive heard, why they seem like good friends? im confused,,,,but I definitely want to see the two of you fight, it probably gonna be pro epic action like this one. ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz1HTXOspGg

LOL no. Were going back to school no time for fighting and were not fb's, Ive seen that movie btw.

neirocity
08-21-2011, 03:17 AM
LOL no. Were going back to school no time for fighting and were not fb's, Ive seen that movie btw.

We're force archers at heart. Cannot equip sword, says game, says life.

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2011, 03:50 AM
Yes. Kevs awake this early? dont tell me youre also about to go work out. LOL

neirocity
08-21-2011, 03:58 AM
All nighter, actually. Btw, download windows live, pronto! <.<

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2011, 04:12 AM
give me the link pls, im lazy to search it up. LOL

neirocity
08-21-2011, 04:39 AM
give me the link pls, im lazy to search it up. LOL

lol if you signed on msn i could give you the installer, probably be easier.

Out of laziness, I just uploaded the install file for you. Enjoy. Oh yeah, inb4keylogger~ I wouldn't know how to set up a keylogger if the instructions were written in size 32 font lol xD I barely get by navigating my own operating system. Now, I'm not THAT bad, but I'm definitely not savvy on anything super technical.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CH5UNNOK

MamaMiaYoe
08-21-2011, 05:43 AM
lol if you signed on msn i could give you the installer, probably be easier.

Out of laziness, I just uploaded the install file for you. Enjoy. Oh yeah, inb4keylogger~ I wouldn't know how to set up a keylogger if the instructions were written in size 32 font lol xD I barely get by navigating my own operating system. Now, I'm not THAT bad, but I'm definitely not savvy on anything super technical.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CH5UNNOK

Thanks!

but I'm definitely not savvy on anything super technical.

Yeah right! LOL

Kohii
08-22-2011, 02:58 AM
i've been good, how about you?

neirocity
08-22-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi friends

http://i.imgur.com/0LnVM.png (http://imgur.com/0LnVM)

Still unsure if I'll play but at least it's mine again lol

i've been good, how about you?

Pretty good. You still use that old msn James? If not, send me your new one

SilvusX
08-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Hi friends

http://i.imgur.com/0LnVM.png (http://imgur.com/0LnVM)

Still unsure if I'll play but at least it's mine again lol

Pretty good. You still use that old msn James? If not, send me your new one

What's stopping you from playing?

Frank Maha
08-22-2011, 03:40 PM
when i failed to + 7x in a row (all by 2) this is the ancer i got. SEE THEY DO ONLY WANT 5% of prople to +.
Greetings,

We are sorry that this issue has occurred. Please be advised that the item enchant and upgrade system is working as intended. The chances of a player to upgrade the level of the weapon are based on a certain percentage.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Sincerely,
[GM] Lorkan

SilvusX
08-22-2011, 04:45 PM
when i failed to + 7x in a row (all by 2) this is the ancer i got. SEE THEY DO ONLY WANT 5% of prople to +.
Greetings,

We are sorry that this issue has occurred. Please be advised that the item enchant and upgrade system is working as intended. The chances of a player to upgrade the level of the weapon are based on a certain percentage.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Sincerely,
[GM] Lorkan

you are way off topic bro..
this happened to me too, but remember you'll have your good days and bad days. there are times it cost me 200 uch to get +9 where as my other item only took 20.

neirocity
08-22-2011, 06:52 PM
What's stopping you from playing?

Motivation to level. I'd be at the bottom of my tier once I hit 170, but also gear, considering I'm martial spec'd with titanium garbage. My orbs are +11/+8 crit/m.amp respectively. Just seems overwhelming to think of being back to a point where I can compete again.

But I found another reason to play, even if it's just casually.

MamaMiaYoe
08-23-2011, 03:00 AM
Motivation to level. I'd be at the bottom of my tier once I hit 170, but also gear, considering I'm martial spec'd with titanium garbage. My orbs are +11/+8 crit/m.amp respectively. Just seems overwhelming to think of being back to a point where I can compete again.

But I found another reason to play, even if it's just casually.

Im here, lol. We will run dungeons and get epic drops, sell it, all yours, til we complete your gears. ><

SilvusX
08-24-2011, 05:38 PM
Im here, lol. We will run dungeons and get epic drops, sell it, all yours, til we complete your gears. ><

Neiro is one lucky man!

neirocity
08-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Neiro is one lucky man!

I would have to agree with you.

Sprite
08-24-2011, 10:36 PM
neiro i will personally train u for a 1 night stand with da bestest fa runner evarzz

AzureLove
08-24-2011, 11:30 PM
^ he wants ur pee pee
lawls

neirocity
08-25-2011, 12:04 AM
I don't know if I should be scared, or slightly disturbed.

AzureLove
08-25-2011, 12:46 AM
why not both? lol

neirocity
08-25-2011, 12:51 AM
Too much effort

AzureLove
08-25-2011, 12:52 AM
try sleepiing oh wait game on in 15 mins huh

neirocity
08-25-2011, 06:28 AM
lol nuh uh, not that intense about Cabal.

...yet.

Sprite
08-25-2011, 08:31 AM
u won't regret it :(