PDA

View Full Version : Can't even download Cabal

EZPZ
08-23-2011, 11:45 AM
hello I have tried downloading Cabal form hellgamers and when I install I get an illegal instruction error when it trys to update so how can I fix that? So I tried downloading from the link on the official site and every time the download would get interrupted so I could never download it. Can someone give me a reliable non-torrent way to download cabal pls
thank you in advance
EZPZ

EZPZ
08-23-2011, 08:29 PM
what can anyone do to get a decent download mirror around here

whodidthat
09-09-2011, 10:50 AM
i can't download or even create a account to play cabal on. been at that all day. if it takes all day to try to create a account and play, is it really worth playing? If you can't cre a account u cant create a account you cant download the game.

YoungSuper
09-09-2011, 10:59 AM
mite wanna ask the help desk, sometimes they can help you with stuff like this better than we can, if THEY are the reason you cant play because of their links being a p.o.s. then you should contact them, 9/10 times they respond pretty fast, at least they do for me

sn0wXz
09-09-2011, 11:35 AM
I downloaded the game less then a week ago, directly from the cabal.com link, no mirrors. Its working fine; if it corrupts for you its on your side of things.

whodidthat
09-09-2011, 11:57 AM
mite wanna ask the help desk, sometimes they can help you with stuff like this better than we can, if THEY are the reason you cant play because of their links being a p.o.s. then you should contact them, 9/10 times they respond pretty fast, at least they do for me

ok so how can u go to the help desk if u can not create a account ? or get into a account? not to be funny but, when i click continue nothing happens.