PDA

View Full Version : Why Haven't they added a help desk link for those with problems logging in ?!?

Deadthomas
04-03-2010, 10:04 AM
How come they haven't added a link to the help desk for those having troubles with logging in ?!?
It would seem that with as many folks as are having problems with it ...they'd open a simple help desk link.

I've done EXACTLY as the GM's haved stated here and I can't log in still neither the site or the game

I did manage to log in one time and transfer my account but since then I've been totally unable to loggin either place. This has been going on for 2 days now and I've sent emails to various places even directly to ESTsoft and I've heard nothing at all It's beginning to make me wonder and I even had a premium account but that doesn't seem to matter either.

I can't even get my password sent to me as even though the site tells me my user ID is active when I try to get the password sent to me it says "NO USER FOUND"

Now considering the site says its active then in the next step it says no user found I'm fairly sure its not my doing and this issue needs to be addressed not passed over!!

Thank you for your time HOPING FOR SOME HELP

Bill "Deadthomas" Thomas

CNJRP
04-03-2010, 10:10 AM
Try logging in from the download page, worked great for me.

GuardianPat
04-03-2010, 10:12 AM
try with different browser

Deadthomas
04-03-2010, 10:16 AM
No different browser doesn't work nor does loggin in on the dl page !!

It's kinda making me feel like they don't really care as I've seen many folks with the same problem granted I know they are busy but some kind of "We Are Aware Of The Problem" statement would be nice Like I said earlier when I type in my email it shows my ID then when I try to get or change the password it says "No User Found" that has nothing to do with a browser or what page I log in on

modem
10-13-2012, 09:05 PM
bump

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-13-2012, 09:19 PM
omg modem .................. whyyyyyyyy

SantaClaus
10-13-2012, 09:37 PM
bump
do u have downs?