Milk
08-31-2011, 12:43 PM
ET~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jimbo
08-31-2011, 01:17 PM
what happen to miav

Milk
08-31-2011, 01:28 PM
miavii is not number 1 because she is helping neiro at the moment. once she is done, they will both be #1

Margaret
08-31-2011, 09:19 PM
w/o a doubt Han is the Best FA of all time

xAstralx
08-31-2011, 09:44 PM
w/o a doubt Han is the Best FA of all time

I agree

archetypes
08-31-2011, 09:46 PM
is that base of the gear that fa can be #1?

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id23.php?id_char=1187.jpeg (http://www.virusgaming.net/)

xAstralx
08-31-2011, 11:01 PM
is that base of the gear that fa can be #1?

http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id23.php?id_char=1187.jpeg (http://www.virusgaming.net/)

Give han matching gear and he'll still win.

SoooRite
09-01-2011, 03:37 AM
Doomer and TR :>

Your dumb
but half of mercury already knows that. NO news here *close thread*

CandiCoatted
09-01-2011, 04:01 AM
For mercury I say Hanny over all and for Venus idk none of their fas stand out
Hanny
Miavii
Luv

MamaMiaYoe
09-01-2011, 06:07 AM
Awwww Rene If Im considered best for strongest damage and uber epic geared then take out my name from the list because I dont belong there -.-. If people just knew my gears (well im pretty descrete about them because theyre not really the eye candy sort of stuff FA's would dream about), their pretty much less difficult to obtain as you can see theyre available in AH all the time. xD so if you compare mines to Lovextreme's and Han's...ehmm it will fall down to the third. Even with movements, well yeah I know how to play and all that timing, dash fade comboing sh3t but 75% of those times are struggles with LAG so still "MEH eff it". you know that xD

Im just the talkative one, who's not lazy enough to talk (type) and share my own personal opinions about FA gearing and set up - and Im OVERRATED because of that. BUT Ive always been the FA whos willing to guide those "baby" FA's (lowbies/noobies whatever you call them) until they reach the point where they can fully understand how the Force Archer class works. Like you and CathyXIII, my god you were just babies (I remember spending time with you guys, with hours of talking, explaining and teaching xD) and now look at you with your dual 2 slot and amp +11 orbs, pking and beating people and me in pk...sniff sniff*... you guys grew up and changed (T.T) LOOOOOOL

CandiCoatted
09-01-2011, 07:36 AM
Awwww Rene If Im considered best for strongest damage and uber epic geared then take out my name from the list because I dont belong there -.-. If people just knew my gears (well im pretty descrete about them because theyre not really the eye candy sort of stuff FA's would dream about), their pretty much less difficult to obtain as you can see theyre available in AH all the time. xD so if you compare mines to Lovextreme's and Han's...ehmm it will fall down to the third. Even with movements, well yeah I know how to play and all that timing, dash fade comboing sh3t but 75% of those times are struggles with LAG so still "MEH eff it". you know that xD

Im just the talkative one, who's not lazy enough to talk (type) and share my own personal opinions about FA gearing and set up - and Im OVERRATED because of that. BUT Ive always been the FA whos willing to guide those "baby" FA's (lowbies/noobies whatever you call them) until they reach the point where they can fully understand how the Force Archer class works. Like you and CathyXIII, my god you were just babies (I remember spending time with you guys, with hours of talking, explaining and teaching xD) and now look at you with your dual 2 slot and amp +11 orbs, pking and beating people and me in pk...sniff sniff*... you guys grew up and changed (T.T) LOOOOOOL

qq moment! ookay in my eyes i still say you and han no doubt
and your gear is better than luvs hes in full osm maybe the dmg might be diffrent...well anyways

and me and cathy still luvs you!!!
RIGHT CATHY!!!!!?!!?!!?!!??

Sprite
09-01-2011, 07:49 AM
I remember bullying Jath and Mia on my bl :D
But okay, back on topic. The best FA currently in terms of skill is Han.

SoooRite
09-01-2011, 07:53 AM
I remember bullying Jath and Mia on my bl :D
But okay, back on topic. The best FA currently in terms of skill is Han.

when i was in merc i remember that omg that was epic

Cathy
09-01-2011, 08:03 AM
qq moment! ookay in my eyes i still say you and han no doubt
and your gear is better than luvs hes in full osm maybe the dmg might be diffrent...well anyways

and me and cathy still luvs you!!!
RIGHT CATHY!!!!!?!!?!!?!!??

<3

Liva
09-01-2011, 08:12 AM
IMHO, Cathy is the best FA atm on all server

DBZflame94
09-01-2011, 10:30 AM
+1 :D

DBZflame94 <3

SoooRite
09-01-2011, 12:02 PM

this must be sarcasim lmao

Bumba
09-01-2011, 12:21 PM

Why you say that? Cathy only has low magic, low defense, and extremely low crit damage which isn't compensated by her amp.

Liva
09-01-2011, 12:29 PM
muhahaha

Cathy
09-01-2011, 12:30 PM
Why you say that? Cathy only has low magic, low defense, and extremely low crit damage which isn't compensated by her amp.

Coming from somebody who hides their garbage character's name by using a troll account imitating a WA that they will never be as good as.

SantaClaus
09-01-2011, 01:49 PM
dwdawdwadaw

Andromansis
09-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Other than the defense Bumba was wrong on every account. Your defense does seem a bit low for 175 though, but if you've got a lot of rate then it doesn't matter.

aquatic
09-01-2011, 02:25 PM
you new generation fas are imbeciles. miavi gets 2shot even with hans borrowed gear. you need to go to ch 20 and kill noob procs to make yourself feel better cuz you cant do well in nwar where actual skilled players go to. your fade-dash skills fail, couldnt escape from me and died so fast lol. fas learning from you is like a baby learning from a rock. next is your groupie fas like casseyrene who beg 90% of the fa population for advice and still fing I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. all the good fas are long gone cause they had sense in game, and knew when to quit. all thats left is the trash.

Bumba
09-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Other than the defense Bumba was wrong on every account. Your defense does seem a bit low for 175 though, but if you've got a lot of rate then it doesn't matter.
50 rate is not high, its average. High rate is 54 or more. 1119 magic for an fa lvl 175 with horrendous cdi and only decent amp is considered low. If you aiming for a build with only decent amp and low magic you should at least have very high cdi to balance it out. And anyone who says that having 82 cdi is not low should not be playing cabal. Not only will you hit mobs for low damage on criticals (which the entire game is based around) but when you hit plateyers in pvp or war you are going to have another 15 or so cdi resisted leaving you at 67 crit dmg. On the other hand those stats are well suited for dancing in bi all day.

Coming from somebody who hides their garbage character's name by using a troll account imitating a WA that they will never be as good as.
Also note how Cathy doesn't deny any thing I said but rather tries to change the topic away from potentially embarrassing stats.

Cathy
09-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Lets see your pro stats then Mr. "Real" Bumba

Bumba
09-01-2011, 04:32 PM
Lets see your pro stats then Mr. "Real" Bumba

Also note how Cathy doesn't deny any thing I said but rather tries to change the topic away from potentially embarrassing stats.

What, your stats are so bad that you are too embarrassed to defend yourself?

There you go, if I get unblocked I'll have 6k+ hp. (haven't been on since the update)
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/9643/bumba.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/683/bumba.png/)

Liva
09-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Let get it straight. She doesn't wanna pay more real cash to this game and got that bad stats. So what's up ?

Post ur stats then. Look at ur self b4 u wanna say something about other ppl.

P/s: get a life and grow a bit up.

Bumba u should learn to read and understand also. He was talking about def - def rate on Cathy not other stats like M.attack - CD - Amp. Don't try to be a smartass.

Big pile of lmfao for a troll that can only pick the weak points on ppl. Cheap skate.

Bumba
09-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Bumba u should learn to read and understand also. He was talking about def - def rate on Cathy not other stats like M.attack - CD - Amp. Don't try to be a smartass.

Big pile of lmfao for a troll that can only pick the weak points on ppl.

You might want to learn to read yourself before criticizing others. It clearly states in that sentence that I am hypothetically wrong about everything except Cathy's supposed low defense. I'm having trouble reading what you wrote following his quote, however, because nothing you said was relevant to the quoted sentence and any interpretations that you made were blatantly incorrect.

PS: Clearly your weak point is collecting your thoughts when you are mad.

Slowpoke
09-01-2011, 05:33 PM
casseyrene cause she so strong and smart and funny :>

infiCathi
09-01-2011, 05:44 PM
I agree

Han died.

Shinji
09-01-2011, 05:56 PM
and your slow

doomer123
09-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Solagel

chickenpotpie
09-01-2011, 07:40 PM
Han was an fail fa before alz glitched --> banned ---> bought tons of alz.

Miavii was an extremely fail fa before/after spending a ridiculous amount of U.S.D in cash shop, e-dating Han, and sei.

CandiCoatted
09-01-2011, 08:27 PM
lol ty

and your slow
and its slowpoke! had to throw that in

Han was an fail fa before alz glitched --> banned ---> bought tons of alz.

Miavii was an extremely fail fa before/after spending a ridiculous amount of U.S.D in cash shop, e-dating Han, and sei.

sounds like at one of them killed you.....

chickenpotpie
09-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Sounds like I killed them over and over again for at a least 2 years before i quit, and they "geared" up.

Sprite
09-01-2011, 09:55 PM
xi best wi

DistroX
09-01-2011, 11:17 PM
distro noob fs

xDromarx
09-02-2011, 05:03 AM
distro noob fs

That sounds about right.

Shinji
09-02-2011, 07:14 AM
slowking

Lann
09-02-2011, 09:01 PM
corvaxseek killed me in 3seconds with his bm2 bullets and im bringer with about 1k def

Liva
09-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Damn. his gear must be beast!

neirocity
09-03-2011, 05:33 AM
For one, Cathy hasn't boasted in this thread about having "high" stats, so Bumba, your argument about her stats is frankly irrelevant. Who cares? It's just a game. If she nominated or mentioned herself as a best slot then that would be one thing, unless I missed it of course. Otherwise, I don't really know why you cling to an argument that never mattered to begin with.

As far as "best FA of all time"? Shermanator and myself. Sorry, I know it sounds a little conceited, and as much as I do not care about having an e-rep, it's still the truth. Remember that Sherm and I were the most vocal FA's on the forums and we performed best. The Cabal populace at the time always thought of FA as an underpowered class with heals and was meant to wear forcium. Sherm was the first to start using dual forciums, and no other FA prior had even thought about using lances before cannons. No other FA prior had thought of raising gravity distortion or shooting star to 20.. As far as I'm concerned, having the best gear and being the best, doesn't make you the best. It just means that 95% of the fights you win are determined by gear. Solagel was not legitimate and Haniel, as much as I have no problem with the person was never a threat even to me in nation war when he was equally geared (think around the time I quit he was still better geared), and this is also taking into consideration being after I'd given buttons my bringer.

Oh, one more thing I want to clear up as I keep seeing it pop up. Fade dash skill? Shut up. There is no skill required to fade dash anymore post patch giving you the ability to fade to cursor. Nobody other than myself could do the fade/dash properly back before I quit. Nowadays fade dash shouldn't even be considered a relevant subject. It's the standard in movement for everyone.

You need to realize that this is just a game and nobody should be required to spend money buying alz or whatever to feel like they've accomplished something. And also, relax, the topic "best of" is ridiculous anyway.

SoooRite
09-08-2011, 07:52 AM
For one, Cathy hasn't boasted in this thread about having "high" stats, so Bumba, your argument about her stats is frankly irrelevant. Who cares? It's just a game. If she nominated or mentioned herself as a best slot then that would be one thing, unless I missed it of course. Otherwise, I don't really know why you cling to an argument that never mattered to begin with.

As far as "best FA of all time"? Shermanator and myself. Sorry, I know it sounds a little conceited, and as much as I do not care about having an e-rep, it's still the truth. Remember that Sherm and I were the most vocal FA's on the forums and we performed best. The Cabal populace at the time always thought of FA as an underpowered class with heals and was meant to wear forcium. Sherm was the first to start using dual forciums, and no other FA prior had even thought about using lances before cannons. No other FA prior had thought of raising gravity distortion or shooting star to 20.. As far as I'm concerned, having the best gear and being the best, doesn't make you the best. It just means that 95% of the fights you win are determined by gear. Solagel was not legitimate and Haniel, as much as I have no problem with the person was never a threat even to me in nation war when he was equally geared (think around the time I quit he was still better geared), and this is also taking into consideration being after I'd given buttons my bringer.

Oh, one more thing I want to clear up as I keep seeing it pop up. Fade dash skill? Shut up. There is no skill required to fade dash anymore post patch giving you the ability to fade to cursor. Nobody other than myself could do the fade/dash properly back before I quit. Nowadays fade dash shouldn't even be considered a relevant subject. It's the standard in movement for everyone.

You need to realize that this is just a game and nobody should be required to spend money buying alz or whatever to feel like they've accomplished something. And also, relax, the topic "best of" is ridiculous anyway.

not to hate i still luvs hanny but comparing him to fiery is not that off they both buy alzs lol but hanny tends to keep it to himslef and fails at it but....still luvs that fa

and neri your right! but you keep saying its just a game and half of what you wrote it gets emotional lol just saying

but i still agree

neirocity
09-08-2011, 11:53 AM
not to hate i still luvs hanny but comparing him to fiery is not that off they both buy alzs lol but hanny tends to keep it to himslef and fails at it but....still luvs that fa

and neri your right! but you keep saying its just a game and half of what you wrote it gets emotional lol just saying

but i still agree

Nothing I wrote was said in an emotional standpoint. I merely stated facts, nothing more, nothing less.

MamaMiaYoe
09-12-2011, 08:11 AM

but i still agree

He dont buy alz, Han got patience to wait and convince the vendors to arrange a cheaper and affordable price for the epic stuff he's got. Ive seen how he does this (he helped me get all my forcium amp pieces for less than 5b - alz from my luck of upgrading a pc wi sig event suit), i dont have that patience and control of my alz or talking to people about pricing like he does (which is why I still play with bos +6's and cr +2's), those epic end game stuff you hear of are mostly obtained because of his friends, very cool and friendly guy, they help him get the stuffs he has right now because he's an amazing (lovable) person, and you said it yourself.

Fiery on the other hand. Oh my god.... >.< the things he does are just beyond SHAME. Buy alz > Gear up friends> scam them> brag about doin it > go to forums and deny he did it! .... its just I cant explain how his mind works

SoooRite
09-12-2011, 08:54 AM
He dont buy alz, Han got patience to wait and convince the vendors to arrange a cheaper and affordable price for the epic stuff he's got. Ive seen how he does this (he helped me get all my forcium amp pieces for less than 5b - alz from my luck of upgrading a pc wi sig event suit), i dont have that patience and control of my alz or talking to people about pricing like he does (which is why I still play with bos +6's and cr +2's), those epic end game stuff you hear of are mostly obtained because of his friends, very cool and friendly guy, they help him get the stuffs he has right now because he's an amazing (lovable) person, and you said it yourself.

Fiery on the other hand. Oh my god.... >.< the things he does are just beyond SHAME. Buy alz > Gear up friends> scam them> brag about doin it > go to forums and deny he did it! .... its just I cant explain how his mind works

lol no defend him all you want but you also know he buys alzs geard you fullforci the frist time himself and his brother lol and i already guessed it would be hanny or fiery to but the 20/7 orb doesnt really matter which one alzs will come out of nowhere and im not really offending him lol ust call it like it is he buys alzs but he know how to use his gear unlike fiery.. done

but fiery i hope his fa doesnt r.i.p<<<lmao

xDromarx
09-12-2011, 08:59 AM
He dont buy alz
Well considering he buys gear with usd its hard to imagine that he doesn't also buy alz with usd.

Fiery on the other hand. Oh my god.... >.< the things he does are just beyond SHAME. Buy alz
You have no room to complain about how shameful alz buyers are when you have spent thousands on cash shop items.

brag about doin it > go to forums and deny he did it!
He didn't scam Luv. Luv was stupid enough to give him his account info. The only reason he got banned is because a few people including myself told Luv exactly what to say and to submit to the HD, among other things. Of course he denied scamming Luv, that's what happens when you don't scam someone and people say you do. Should he have gotten banned for that? No. Did he deserve to get banned for that and other things? Yes.

SoooRite
09-12-2011, 09:03 AM
He didn't scam Luv. Luv was stupid enough to give him his account info. The only reason he got banned is because a few people including myself told Luv exactly what to say and to submit to the HD, among other things. Of course he denied scamming Luv, that's what happens when you don't scam someone and people say you do. Should he have gotten banned for that? No. Did he deserve to get banned for that and other things? Yes.

i agree with this... why would you give someone your info then say you we hacked/scammed? ad why did est give him his stuff back isnt it a rule dont share acc info? lmao

xDromarx
09-12-2011, 09:08 AM
i agree with this... why would you give someone your info then say you we hacked/scammed? ad why did est give him his stuff back isnt it a rule dont share acc info? lmao

If you want your gear back why would you tell EST that you gave Fiery your info?

SoooRite
09-12-2011, 09:10 AM
If you want your gear back why would you tell EST that you gave Fiery your info?

and yet they still gave it back....... yet if others do that they would get nothing...

btw im not hating or mad lmao
just curius to why he was given gear back when he GAVE AWAY HIS ACC INFO to another fa whos obsssed with being top fa... lmao

xDromarx
09-12-2011, 09:13 AM
and yet they still gave it back....... yet if others do that they would get nothing...

btw im not hating or mad lmao
just curius to why he was given gear back when he GAVE AWAY HIS ACC INFO to another fa whos obsssed with being top fa... lmao

Don't worry about it.

IaMaLive
09-12-2011, 10:19 AM
pages 5-6 was interesting and fun to read. ;P......everything else is mad boring!

sn0wXz
09-12-2011, 10:19 AM
mafiaboss + 3 box+3 > all classes.

just sayin'

MamaMiaYoe
09-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Well considering he buys gear with usd its hard to imagine that he doesn't also buy alz with usd.

You have no room to complain about how shameful alz buyers are when you have spent thousands on cash shop items.

1. Thats all assumptions, and coming from a guy who's from another server? I just clarified that Han dont buy alz. If you cant accept it because you hate Seireitei for what the guild has done to you and Mat, Fine. :)

2. I spent thousands on costumes because its what use to make me happy in this game, I am an aesthetic person, I love fashion...my imagination is creative and colorful, thats who I am and I am not ashamed of being that type. I am also not ashamed because it did not come from my parents or friends wallet, I have a job and could afford it. Its not illegal but I admit that it wasnt worth it, and I stopped that costume collecting addiction atleast and I give myself a pat in the back for being able to do it. To conclude this, it wasnt illegitimate for me to be really ashamed of.

3. He deserve to be banned. He isnt clean, tried to think he was just misunderstood with his ego, but he was really a wacko.

matrigen
09-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Dromar ur turn, we can't let this flame war miavii vs dromar to stop

current best FA of all time is
1. Miavii
2. Miavii
3. Miavii
4. Miavii
5. Miavii

With no doubt Miavii is the most powerful FA that ever exist in the universe after the Big Bang

infiCathi
09-12-2011, 05:14 PM
so much rage in this thread.

the Best FA was obv Toma.

infiCathi
09-12-2011, 05:15 PM

oh hoho, :o but if it's a scam...

TankAlluBicheS
09-12-2011, 11:43 PM
1. Thats all assumptions, and coming from a guy who's from another server? I just clarified that Han dont buy alz. If you cant accept it because you hate Seireitei for what the guild has done to you and Mat, Fine. :)

When NomNom and Jeazyyy quit, he brought all the alz they had in their account. -_-
$550 for 3.5b at that time

SoooRite
09-13-2011, 03:51 AM
When NomNom and Jeazyyy quit, he brought all the alz they had in their account. -_-

exsposed lol

MamaMiaYoe
09-13-2011, 06:56 AM

Just like Dromar...Eevon still cant get over Sei as well.

@SoooRite
I know who you really are. I dont know whats up with the insecurity game. But if your guild captains find out about your back stabbing agenda, they might not feel happy about it. Han and I can only say good things about you, dont push it.

SoooRite
09-13-2011, 08:15 AM

@SoooRite
I know who you really are. I dont know whats up with the insecurity game. But if your guild captains find out about your back stabbing agenda, they might not feel happy about it. Han and I can only say good things about you, dont push it.

lol back stabbing? started off with that statement wrong and im lost with all the words you threw in but have fun getting that person in trouble.. who am i!!! my guild doesnt even have ppl like that

Slowpoke
09-13-2011, 08:33 AM
Top fa topics always lead to fiery and Han buying alz

xDromarx
09-13-2011, 08:34 AM

You mean I can't get over how people still deny being nonlegit in Sei. You should ask Han what he did with the gear he bought off xc0n, it should be worth a good chuckle.

SoooRite
09-13-2011, 08:34 AM
because its true
but others make it like a big deal

Sprite
09-13-2011, 09:43 AM
guys xi is unlegit true story

TankAlluBicheS
09-13-2011, 12:10 PM

I will just say this, You cant change the fact Kim. I understand he's ur guildies but everyone know he brought shizload of alz. You're not him so you cant say he never buy alz b4.

TankAlluBicheS
09-13-2011, 12:14 PM
Ofcourse guildies and friends will do whatever it takes to protect and back up their buddies/guildies. I completely understand.

I completely understand that too Kim xD

IaMaLive
09-13-2011, 12:21 PM
You mean I can't get over how people still deny being nonlegit in Sei. You should ask Han what he did with the gear he bought off xc0n, it should be worth a good chuckle.

poor miavii, she probably can't face the facts and still covering han til this day lol. she just thinks she know han so much better than anyone else when it can also be her weakness XD.

SoooRite
09-13-2011, 12:41 PM
guys xi is unlegit true story

Wait, this is a set up

HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE
BC EST ABOUT TO LOCK THIS THREAD!!!!!!

xChaosForte
09-13-2011, 01:49 PM
he got alz and stuff from sellin stuff from his old Chlling wiz character,thats what i heard anyways.

MamaMiaYoe
09-14-2011, 03:31 PM
Ex Sei members (hey Im an ex sei member too! who said Im still in a part of the guild?), Sei enemies, Sei haters....Ooooh my god Im outnumbered.

Fact: Han never bought alz. Nuff said
Fact: Haters gonna hate. Nuff said
Fact: SoooRite is a female FA from Seireitei.
Fact: XI is so XI!

Cathy
09-14-2011, 03:40 PM

u mean O_o

Lann
09-14-2011, 03:46 PM
excision most skilled FA

xDromarx
09-14-2011, 03:55 PM
scamcision

ieatfacebook
09-14-2011, 08:33 PM
mahahahahahahahaha all the top fa are alz buyer nuff LOL

SoooRite
09-14-2011, 09:43 PM
u mean O_o

i am?

Lann
09-15-2011, 08:36 PM
and the funniest part is that FA has the cheapest gears

SoooRite
09-16-2011, 04:10 AM
Ex Sei members (hey Im an ex sei member too! who said Im still in a part of the guild?), Sei enemies, Sei haters....Ooooh my god Im outnumbered.

Fact: Han never bought alz. Nuff said
Fact: Haters gonna hate. Nuff said
Fact: SoooRite is a female FA from Seireitei.
Fact: XI is so XI!

I thought you were smart
The only thing was right on this post is XI is so XI
And lets just say the name your thinking... Cabal thread World wanna know.
or you can just gtf.o

Snakeyes
09-16-2011, 04:53 AM
ArrowsOfDeath is the best fa period .. case close end this thread!!!

DingDongDitch
09-16-2011, 05:32 AM
explains why seireitei guild from Dragon Nest is alrdy fully geared up with ancient gears/top gears alrdy ahem....oh ya gold for dragon nest is twice as cheap as cabal..i mean triple shssssss, not hating!/not triping!/jus saying! lol

Deadera
09-21-2011, 06:17 AM
Go go Mia!!!

nommie
10-03-2011, 06:45 AM
this is hilarious......

CandiCoatted
10-03-2011, 07:16 AM
this is hilarious......

Your a few weeks late.... Guess that's why you think it's hilarious

Cathy
10-03-2011, 07:57 AM
hi cassey o.o

CandiCoatted
10-03-2011, 08:43 AM
hi cassey o.o

Hi Cathy O.o!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-03-2011, 03:33 PM
Chingu is becoming one of the best

Milk
10-03-2011, 03:55 PM
kealie

CandiCoatted
10-03-2011, 03:55 PM
o.o

Milk
10-03-2011, 04:01 PM
FIERYSAGITARius

SantaClaus
10-03-2011, 04:19 PM
i already said fiery

CandiCoatted
11-11-2011, 08:05 AM
I Say Cathy! no not infi
Cathyxii

xFaLL3NxAng3L
11-11-2011, 09:27 AM
Chingy!

Sprite
11-11-2011, 09:49 AM
fierysaggytits

xFaLL3NxAng3L
11-11-2011, 10:02 AM
Lol xi

juji550
11-11-2011, 10:37 AM
my boy fiery.
http://i44.tinypic.com/14u9rmu.jpg

ZetsubouSensei
11-11-2011, 10:40 AM
my princess miavies

CandiCoatted
11-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Chingy!

i heard that fa was fails even a waste of tyrant ring

Cathy
11-11-2011, 12:14 PM

that fa too fails to even deserve sonic shooter, robbed pi mobs >:

SantaClaus
11-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Fiery #1
end of discussion

xRaginx
11-11-2011, 12:36 PM
uhmm im a have to go with cathy/cassy only to legit FAs i no that means no alz bought or scamming O.O

hai cass its EpicCritz not reign -.-

brb to kill this thread

SantaClaus
11-11-2011, 01:05 PM
Santa A Legit Alz Buyer

CandiCoatted
11-13-2011, 10:02 AM
uhmm im a have to go with cathy/cassy only to legit FAs i no that means no alz bought or scamming O.O

hai cass its EpicCritz not reign -.-

brb to kill this thread

i kno silly! and hii =)

xFaLL3NxAng3L
11-13-2011, 11:26 AM

that fa too fails to even deserve sonic shooter, robbed pi mobs >:

Q_Q y u guys gotta hate?

MamaMiaYoe
11-13-2011, 11:44 AM
my boy fiery.
http://i44.tinypic.com/14u9rmu.jpg

Ahahhahahahahahahaha!

spittaz
11-13-2011, 11:49 AM
does fiery even still play?

MamaMiaYoe
11-13-2011, 11:53 AM
He was planning to buy my friends FA because it has a 40/7 character binding sig orb. But I guess it never happened. Yeah Im pretty sure he's still playing.

spittaz
11-13-2011, 11:56 AM
o.o 40/7 sig orb is so pro..is yours just 40 or 40/7

CandiCoatted
01-03-2012, 06:49 AM
ohlook
i brought this thread back ^-^

CandiCoatted
01-03-2012, 06:55 AM
Oh and the Best FA in NA is Cathy and not inficathy w/e.... CathyXiii for the ppl who were confused
kthx

Cathy
01-03-2012, 06:56 AM
Oh and the Best FA in NA is Cathy and not inficathy w/e.... CathyXiii for the ppl who were confused
kthx

(>o.o)>

CandiCoatted
01-03-2012, 06:57 AM
^
^
^
ooh you know its true o.o!

Cathy
01-03-2012, 07:18 AM
^
^
^
ooh you know its true o.o!

nu you're the best fa <(o.o<)
all dese other fa garby

CandiCoatted
01-03-2012, 07:26 AM
O.O

MamaMiaYoe
01-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Again I pick Neiro and Han from mercury and then I pick ET from venus. :)

doomer123
01-05-2012, 08:11 PM
LOL, I didn't even notice this thread. Then I saw first post :)

modem
01-05-2012, 08:19 PM
we need to update this because the best FA right now is me.

doomer123
01-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Last time I checked your stats were lower than mine.

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 08:33 PM
Again I pick Neiro and Han from mercury and then I pick ET from venus. :)

can we put current lmao
like cathy o.o

CandiCoatted
01-05-2012, 08:34 PM

lmao rofl

modem
01-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Last time I checked your stats were lower than mine.

i dont really care cause im more skilled then u

doomer123
01-05-2012, 08:54 PM
i dont really care cause im more skilled then u
I believe you are incorrect.

Cathy
01-05-2012, 09:01 PM
chainlock so nub *cough*

DanteX
01-05-2012, 11:52 PM
cathy sux :>

Cathy
01-06-2012, 12:37 AM

wassup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eJGd254xWg&hd=1

jone
01-06-2012, 02:48 AM
JoneFA for #1 FA in Cabal NA!

bahahaha jk

spittaz
01-06-2012, 05:13 AM
Cathy for #1 FA

DanteX
01-06-2012, 05:55 AM
lol wai cathy trolin with penna :>

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 08:56 AM
La

xRaginx
01-06-2012, 09:00 AM
i think im best FA thb i mean cmon CANNONS nuff said

chainlock
01-06-2012, 11:32 AM
chainlock so nub *cough*

I'm possible to be nub when my FA is named RoboCop.

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 12:49 PM
Lol

Sinzz
01-06-2012, 12:53 PM
i actually wouldnt have agreed with this til i saw that vid she posted of her shortly after....thats uh....wow cathy lol...quite awful :s

modem
01-06-2012, 12:55 PM
wassup

retarget or go home

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 01:07 PM
i actually wouldnt have agreed with this til i saw that vid she posted of her shortly after....thats uh....wow cathy lol...quite awful :s

And your suppose to be someone?

Sinzz
01-06-2012, 01:19 PM
And your suppose to be someone?
that wasn't even directed to you lol, but hi cassey, it's ur old body guard

CandiCoatted
01-06-2012, 01:35 PM
that wasn't even directed to you lol, but hi cassey, it's ur old body guard
Ooh u are someone!!! Hii!!

Sinzz
01-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Ooh u are someone!!! Hii!!
hello miss cassey

MamaMiaYoe
01-08-2012, 02:46 PM
can we put current lmao
like cathy o.o

Im more inspired of the FA's who show motivational prowess.
And I only have 3 FA's. I used to have more but then I realized half of them where just fully geared up so I picked up the ones who really inspired me and ended up with 3 guys.

Take Neiro for instance. He doesnt have the best gear, just mediocre -+6 forcium orbs 10% crit damage and partial titanium martial gears- he got knowledge and control. Helped the FA community.

ET, got the wisdom and was a very open guide to people. Shared what he knew through his blog entries. Also helped the FA community of Cabal NA

and Han. Skill and gear combined. Proved that FA are good in Nation War.

They're inspirational. so I consider them as my best picks.

MamaMiaYoe
01-08-2012, 02:50 PM
as for current lol, I dont log in anymore to know whats current >.<

xRaginx
01-08-2012, 02:56 PM

you just....you...sigh kk

and as for miavii besides your guide idk what else you have done not sayin ur guide wasnt helpfully i tried it myself..but stop sounding like the choosen FA.

CandiCoatted
01-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Oooh he went there!

Cathy
01-08-2012, 03:13 PM
In a 1 v 1, Cassey is the best FA o.o

xRaginx
01-08-2012, 03:28 PM
ai alwayz go thur

Sprite
01-08-2012, 05:59 PM
can we just end this thread with han?

none of the fas in this thread can come close to han in freestyle pvp and pk

Cathy
01-08-2012, 06:07 PM

none of the fas in this thread can come close to han in freestyle pvp and pk

hey this is a 100% srs thread mang. no trolls allowed.

Doomer and TR :>

wassup

NiteFalcon
01-08-2012, 06:11 PM
1. Han
2. Han's bro
3. BurningPigeon

sup

Cathy
01-08-2012, 06:13 PM
30. BurningPigeon

sup

fix'd that for ya

Dkmopper
01-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Luv for #1 chink fa

CandiCoatted
01-08-2012, 06:31 PM
In a 1 v 1, Cassey is the best FA o.o

Anyways! Miss Cathy is the best! Pvp and Pve skills and all with shadow tit

THAT'S PRO

CandiCoatted
01-08-2012, 06:34 PM

But I don't wanna!

hey this is a 100% srs thread mang. no trolls allowed.

True true

spittaz
01-08-2012, 06:36 PM
chingu best fa in history!!

CandiCoatted
01-08-2012, 06:39 PM
chingu best fa in history!!

Your best in Venus bc I love your sig lol

xRaginx
01-08-2012, 07:13 PM
spit ur sig is exacly what i saw a week ago...btw zRaging nubest FA merc sorry cath :D

CandiCoatted
01-09-2012, 08:10 AM
spit ur sig is exacly what i saw a week ago...btw zRaging nubest FA merc sorry cath :D

lies
fade fade cs fade shadow roooooooolllllll then ss! and you win! :D

NiteFalcon
01-09-2012, 03:47 PM
I like da cawk in mah mouth

wut

Cathy
01-09-2012, 04:00 PM
i accept chingu's penor in mah buttt

huh

NiteFalcon
01-09-2012, 04:02 PM
wtfux a chingu. im not asian I don't understand that ish

Cathy
01-09-2012, 04:04 PM
wtfux a chingu. im not asian I don't understand that ish

its kinda like a magicalstar except less shrek-y

CandiCoatted
01-09-2012, 04:26 PM
lol

MamaMiaYoe
01-09-2012, 05:11 PM
you just....you...sigh kk

and as for miavii besides your guide idk what else you have done not sayin ur guide wasnt helpfully i tried it myself..but stop sounding like the choosen FA.

Oh I love you shi*, lols youre taking cabal to a serious level dude. So you mean, I sound like one of those I love you feking heaven sent dudes. Aww man tell me more about it xDDD Sounds like you got your own cabal world going on in that..hehehe... delusional head. but meh... pretty interesting to say the least.

Dkmopper
01-09-2012, 05:19 PM
a chingu is a " friend " of magicstar :)

Cathy
01-10-2012, 10:05 AM
wassup haters. get on my level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4ey1z0fhs&feature=youtu.be

Dkmopper
01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
wassup haters. get on my level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap4ey1z0fhs&feature=youtu.be

dayum babyfob u getting on my level.. 1 more bar and ur there

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
01-10-2012, 05:58 PM
back to topic------> the best fa ever based on what i hear was one of these eternity,phantastic,Han. Im gonna go on what ppl tell me (even though i dont like to) phantastic had epic forcy gear before forcy was "comon" and was able to keep fa bringer back when there were all in the top war, almost every week. Of course the fas are class of fews so that might not be a big deal but still. PPl tell me phan was the best overall player when he/she played wich beats simply top fa.

CandiCoatted
01-10-2012, 06:31 PM
back to topic------> the best fa ever based on what i hear was one of these eternity,phantastic,Han. Im gonna go on what ppl tell me (even though i dont like to) phantastic had epic forcy gear before forcy was "comon" and was able to keep fa bringer back when there were all in the top war, almost every week. Of course the fas are class of fews so that might not be a big deal but still. PPl tell me phan was the best overall player when he/she played wich beats simply top fa.

then if thats the case eternity<Phan<Han

but lets eliminate eternity bc i wasnt in venus lol but knew she was epic. So it was phan and Han before

currently... Miss Cathy!!

Sprite
01-10-2012, 06:57 PM
being completely honest here

phan was not that good skillwise. he was above average but nowhere near being "good" at it.

doomer123
01-10-2012, 07:02 PM
buttons

Dkmopper
01-10-2012, 08:23 PM
i play this game to press the combo button not to do no dashing and fade combo. get on my level?

buttonsz
01-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Are any of you guys going to play Cabal 2? Lol I don't wanna download Cabal I and start over :\

CandiCoatted
01-11-2012, 12:38 AM
being completely honest here

phan was not that good skillwise. he was above average but nowhere near being "good" at it.

Well tbh he he wouldn't have had any chance for bringer, farming and all

CandiCoatted
01-11-2012, 06:26 AM
im best best FA bow down to me plz
O.o

CandiCoatted
01-11-2012, 07:06 AM
O.O u dnt have to bow cass :D errbody else on there knees

lol ur probably like how he got bck on these forums O.o

wasnt even thinking about bowing! and its easy to get back on forums :D

Spur
01-14-2012, 07:07 AM
lol by the way u guys are analyzing this there is no best FA.
Sherm > Neiro who taught buttons/phan which came b4 any of the current FAs
every single FA starting from solagel/buttons/phan onwards was based on gear

MamaMiaYoe
01-14-2012, 07:23 AM
Glorification threads often lead to flame wars and trolling. Alot of people wanna be the best.

CandiCoatted
01-14-2012, 09:11 AM
Glorification threads often lead to flame wars and trolling. Alot of people wanna be the best.

That is true
But I say Cathy! And stomp now

Dkmopper
01-14-2012, 09:51 AM
best fa is chingu close thread!!

Cathy
01-14-2012, 09:52 AM
best fa is chingu close thread!!

best fa's are cassey and stomp, but chingu is welcome to prove me wrong when he 170 and come to merc

Dkmopper
01-14-2012, 09:55 AM
best fa's are cassey and stomp, but chingu is welcome to prove me wrong when he 170 and come to merc

i think my amount of sarcasm hit u in the head too hard!!!

spittaz
01-14-2012, 10:23 AM
chingu has secret gear o.o
he 3shot me Q.Q

Chifang
01-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Best FA gear wise if he wasn't banned, Fiery.
Whether you all hate the guy or not he was the best geared for the time.

Best skilled FA out there is probably Hanny.
But Haniel was probably the best FA we had overall in NA

Rowe
01-14-2012, 10:57 AM
anyone remember RespectPimp....? he was good FA GM changed name to RespectPump haha thats like 2+years ago

Suki Nanda was also a good FA.....

Dkmopper
01-14-2012, 11:04 AM
Lolol pimp

Cathy
01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Seireitei and Tang FA are numbuh 1 wassup
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/xTales02/CabalVer269-120114-1227-0000.jpg

CandiCoatted
01-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Best skilled FA out there is probably Hanny.
But Haniel was probably the best FA we had overall in NA

and whats the diffrence?

CandiCoatted
01-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Seireitei and Tang FA are numbuh 1 wassup
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/xTales02/CabalVer269-120114-1227-0000.jpg

i missed it -_- i was gonna spam you in guild chat

Cathy
01-14-2012, 12:14 PM
i missed it -_- i was gonna spam you in guild chat

<3 o.o

WhatIsThisIdontEven
01-14-2012, 12:58 PM

whoever told you this is absolutely wrong.

1. Phan never had forci gears (except orbs).
2. Phan was a osm martial Fa (there were tons of martial FA back in the days).
3. Phan originally had a Forcium orb 10% CD +11 and +12 from Buttons when he quit. *This is way back when the max upgrade on weapon is +12, and weapon can break after a failure upgrade past +7. The old +7 equals to current +11. This pretty much makes him the strongest FA with highest M ATK.
4. Phan farmed Gates for points, so it's not as special as you made it sound like.. however he was bringer for many many weeks.
5. Phan switched to battleset after the Sig event and had extended Sig suit and boots but kept his super osm martial glove consist of (3% lifesteal, 3% max rate, 3 defense, Back then, mods like lifesteal and max rate are from RANDOM only) and a 7/40 OSM martial helm.
6. After failure upgrading one of button's orb, he bought a topaz 7 amp 2 slot one and have used that instead.

I can find old videos of Phan in martial pvping or soloing bosses as proof if needed, but I don't think that's necessary.

MamaMiaYoe
01-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Sherm was good but he's not as legit as Neiro.

http://youtu.be/u-KHewcm0iE

Most of these "top" or "best" hacked or cheated to get up there. Only very few FA's made it to the end without getting banned or exposed.

doomer123
01-14-2012, 08:33 PM

Most of these "top" or "best" hacked or cheated to get up there. Only very few FA's made it to the end without getting banned or exposed.
Your sig and avatar creeps me out.

Cathy
01-14-2012, 08:44 PM

This is why Cassey and Stomp are the best. They're the most legit FA's ^^

Oh, and Chingu too :>

Dkmopper
01-14-2012, 09:56 PM
and me :V

NiteFalcon
01-14-2012, 10:13 PM
this discussion is still goin on? don't make me pigeon you all

Cathy
01-14-2012, 10:20 PM
this discussion is still goin on? don't make me pigeon you all

you wish you could pigeon as well as chingu

xFaLL3NxAng3L
01-14-2012, 10:27 PM
you wish you could pigeon as well as chingu
no need to drag me in this conversation =.=

WhatIsThisIdontEven
01-14-2012, 11:27 PM
no need to drag me in this conversation =.=
why so humble all of the sudden?

Dkmopper
01-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Bet u cant pigion like i can bro

Cathy
01-15-2012, 01:36 AM
Bet u cant pigion like i can bro

lemme know when you can 3 bar a pigeon kay

MamaMiaYoe
01-15-2012, 06:13 PM
Your sig and avatar creeps me out.

Yours too, reminds me of Ju-On the Grudge.

Dkmopper
01-15-2012, 06:41 PM
lemme know when you can 3 bar a pigeon kay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMXEFnbIvl8

got pigioned on

doomer123
01-15-2012, 06:44 PM
Yours too, reminds me of Ju-On the Grudge.
Fair enuff

CandiCoatted
01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
I saw the proest FA HFB root and pwn alz buyers (the root is bc they would run but mostly log now)

And Cathy the second most but also has a lot of power harrased the current bringer this week (cap) and a turd

*updated*

Cathy
01-24-2012, 06:57 AM
I saw the proest FA HFB root and pwn alz buyers (the root is bc they would run but mostly log now)

And Cathy the second most but also has a lot of power harrased the current bringer this week (cap) and a turd

*updated*

<(o.o<)

CandiCoatted
01-24-2012, 07:16 AM
All true stories
O.o

xFaLL3NxAng3L
02-26-2012, 02:31 PM
*troll* bump xD

Raikyrios
02-26-2012, 03:13 PM
ohlook
i brought this thread back ^-^

Damn you! You made me look for nothing! X_X

CRHinds
03-03-2012, 09:11 AM
No brainer.. ET and Excision were the best fa's to play CABAL NA. Nowadays everyone has the same gear due to est selling out.

CandiCoatted
03-03-2012, 10:00 AM
No brainer.. ET and Excision were the best fa's to play CABAL NA. Nowadays everyone has the same gear due to est selling out.

I just heard of et who's the other FA?

CRHinds
03-04-2012, 09:24 AM
I just heard of et who's the other FA?

I meant to speak for Venus server, but for merc. server imo (biased) I'd have to say it was an fa called neiro who showed most older fa's the ropes with his guides etc.. although rumor has it that merc top FAs back in the day were osm martial whilst venus were forci amp.. excision = respectpimp