PDA

View Full Version : My pluma solo

Sausag3
09-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Thought I'd share my solo, lemme know what you think....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ8Ihvqo0Dg&feature=youtu.be

Cathy
09-02-2011, 09:15 PM
nice =o

missabear
09-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Grats sausage ^_^ not too bad!!

chainlock
09-03-2011, 05:31 AM
Macro, LAME!!!!

thou
09-03-2011, 06:12 AM
Macro, LAME!!!!

where have u been? though u die lol

Halcy
09-03-2011, 06:17 AM
have my babies

jimbo
09-03-2011, 07:12 AM
what is that name of the skill on the fare right

passerbyer
09-03-2011, 09:13 AM
how are you retargeting w/o clicking on pluma? great job though i liked it

Sausag3
09-03-2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks to all. Not my first time, just the only vid worth a hoot.
This is not a macro, I've made some keybindings that make it easier than clicking is all. Pretty simple really.

The skill on the far right is fof.....lol

Sausag3
09-03-2011, 09:48 AM
and hal, not sure thats possible but....ok?

Sprite
09-03-2011, 10:20 AM

mouse scroll wheel retargets mobs now

Deathlymonkey
09-03-2011, 10:57 AM
mouse scroll wheel retargets mobs now

Or you can change the keybindings to make it any other key

chainlock
09-03-2011, 03:02 PM
If it's retargetting why/how do you never lose target on pluma?

I haven't played for a few months, something change?

thou
09-03-2011, 03:10 PM
If it's retargetting why/how do you never lose target on pluma?

I haven't played for a few months, something change?

nothing really beside the game being easier just was wondering since u disappear lol

jimbo
09-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Thanks to all. Not my first time, just the only vid worth a hoot.
This is not a macro, I've made some keybindings that make it easier than clicking is all. Pretty simple really.

The skill on the far right is fof.....lol

how and what?

Deathlymonkey
09-03-2011, 04:42 PM
how and what?

Find it by yourself its not hard....here's a hint: Where's the usual place to change settings?

jimbo
09-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Find it by yourself its not hard....here's a hint: Where's the usual place to change settings?

i understand how to make it a special key but he saying like its like its auto retarget in bm2 is it ?

09-03-2011, 04:56 PM
u could press z but in this isnt the case, he literally changed the bindings in the game to help him retarget which im not sure is it allowed in this game

shutupson
09-03-2011, 05:59 PM

you can retarget by click the z key and the esc no need mouse is that the only monster near your.

Sausag3
09-03-2011, 06:59 PM
The way that I do it, I'm hitting the buttons so fast you can't see when it actually loses target. Sometimes, when the carpal tunnel kicks, I lose target and it shows that I am selected instead of the monster. You don't actually have to mash the buttons as fast as I do to successfully two claw, I just do it that way because I get excited maybe.

Shinji
09-03-2011, 07:39 PM
thats my son, Im so proud!

jimbo
09-03-2011, 07:59 PM
I noticed the same thing since I've re-watched it. Usually there are little gaps of untarget that you can see, but I'm not sure, maybe
he has auto attack off and he got down the timing of re-clicking his attack in sync with a normal 2 claw retarget, you can do that, then
again I don't know if it's that fast and as accurate.

The how is through the game setting you can change different keys to certain functions, and the what is Field of Fear, the BL debuff but the skin of his doesn't look like the original for some reason o.o

yeah i was wondering why it looked like that and just wondering is there a key for auto retarget just saying that was like perfect what he did

Halcy
09-03-2011, 08:10 PM
obviously icon skin

chainlock
09-03-2011, 08:28 PM
The way that I do it, I'm hitting the buttons so fast you can't see when it actually loses target. Sometimes, when the carpal tunnel kicks, I lose target and it shows that I am selected instead of the monster. You don't actually have to mash the buttons as fast as I do to successfully two claw, I just do it that way because I get excited maybe.

Hitting the buttons extremely fast makes for a fail retarget, I don't believe this answer at all.

Shinji
09-03-2011, 08:33 PM
Hitting the buttons extremely fast makes for a fail retarget, I don't believe this answer at all.
u nub

jimbo
09-03-2011, 08:39 PM
obviously icon skin

obviously my first time seeing it -_-

Sausag3
09-03-2011, 09:30 PM
believe what you want bro

Kakakakakakakakaka
09-03-2011, 09:31 PM
hes macroing, normal re-targeting would show u losing target on pluma and then going back over and over no matter how fast u do it

missabear
09-03-2011, 09:36 PM
Chainlock sir respond to me!!! i want u back!! GRRRRR

fsflashy
09-03-2011, 09:40 PM

hes macroing, normal re-targeting would show u losing target on pluma and then going back over and over no matter how fast u do it

+2

Sausag3
09-03-2011, 10:06 PM
Well thats not the case at all, hitting the 3 buttons in succession at basically the same time results in what you see in this video. I didn't even know you could use macros with gameguard, but whatevs.

sora
09-03-2011, 10:15 PM
These mengs be jelly they cant 2claw re-target on a blader lols so instead they start flaming, gotta love them thar pathetic kids kakakakaka

doomer123
09-03-2011, 10:30 PM

THIS, prove this statement wrong. I actually logged in Cabal to see if this was true.

Kakakakakakakakaka
09-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Well thats not the case at all, hitting the 3 buttons in succession at basically the same time results in what you see in this video. I didn't even know you could use macros with gameguard, but whatevs.

That is rly easy to do and it does not result in what u see in video

These mengs be jelly they cant 2claw re-target on a blader lols so instead they start flaming, gotta love them thar pathetic kids kakakakaka

be more bias pls, ur obviously in his guild and i have nothing against sausag3 considering i don't even know him

doomer123
09-03-2011, 10:40 PM

Hitting all 3 buttons at the same time results in a cancel; even I remember this.

sora
09-03-2011, 10:54 PM
nah doomer mengs just tried it then, if you do it at the right speed, it does it so quick you either dont see the untarget or its just really really quick mengs. and fyi, i can hear him mashing his keys in ts soooo all you trollin mengs can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and try it yourself.

Sausag3
09-03-2011, 11:05 PM
I said BASICALLY at the same time in SUCCESSION(if you had actually read what I wrote, you would have known this), which means I am hitting the three buttons in order very fast. When you get the hang of it, it is like mashing them at the same time. It is rather simple if you just try it.

missabear
09-03-2011, 11:26 PM
It's cool man ^_^ Just different then most people are used to but you still had the damage so grats! And HI KAI!

chainlock
09-03-2011, 11:57 PM

Lol, can't 2 claw.. right.

Chainlock sir respond to me!!! i want u back!! GRRRRR

HI!! I logged in to say hi yesterday but you were afk.

sora
09-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Hai missa. and lol chainlock stop hating on ppl who found a better way to 2 claw just cause it dont look right mengs. PLS TRY B4 FLAME? KKKKKKKK thnx anyways i r done :)

missabear
09-04-2011, 12:22 AM
HI!! I logged in to say hi yesterday but you were afk.

Come on tomorrow :D I've missed u bunches!!

chainlock
09-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Hai missa. and lol chainlock stop hating on ppl who found a better way to 2 claw just cause it dont look right mengs. PLS TRY B4 FLAME? KKKKKKKK thnx anyways i r done :)

Hating? I asked how it could be done and pointed out what I saw.

Sausag3
09-04-2011, 01:25 AM
After watching the video again I see what your saying, it just looks like I don't have to do anything but click amp pots and buffs. If any one of the doubters were to be in ts with me whilst retargetting, you would here my rabid button mashing when I would mic up. Either way, I just didn't like to be accused of hacking or using macros, when I had actually figured out a way that was easier than clicking. If there are still any doubters out there, go smoke a pole! and Hi Missa! Look at Kai all "rawr don't mess wit ma boy mofo!" guildies got my back!

Kakakakakakakakaka
09-04-2011, 01:32 AM
just have a hard time believing some1 in cabal NA came up with something new over korean cabal and cabal eu
A gm should confirm if its legit or some macro

DaSm3xy
09-04-2011, 01:50 AM
marco could get you ban btw
lol

Sausag3
09-04-2011, 01:51 AM
I would be more than happy to discuss it further with a gm. Put in a ticket, and have them come talk to me about it. Now quit trolling under an alt forum account, man/boy up and use your normal account.

DaSm3xy
09-04-2011, 01:54 AM
I would be more than happy to discuss it further with a gm. Put in a ticket, and have them come talk to me about it. Now quit trolling under an alt forum account, man/boy up and use your normal account.

lol idk if your a retard or stupid
marco is a 3rd party program prove me wrong. you just get yourself pwned from that video if gms even care to look at it and notice that is not real retarget

sora
09-04-2011, 02:01 AM
lol idk if your a retard or stupid
marco is a 3rd party program prove me wrong. you just get yourself pwned from that video if gms even care to look at it and notice that is not real retarget

You are so stupid dasmexy... its not a macro LOL thats what he is saying.. please learn to read b4 saying stupid I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. its a real retarget, you just havent figured it out yet. but its cool. i got yo back sausage these ppl beatrollin cause they cant do it lul.. its really simple guys. put your mind to it. maybe you will figure it out.. im sure missa agrees, its legit? anyways lolingatyoutrollin. srsly, its pretty obvious you have to bypass gg to use macros.. so you would be retarded to make a vid and post on forums. prove me wrong?

Sausag3
09-04-2011, 02:02 AM
I'm sorry, did you mean to say macro? You misspelled it twice, so I just wanted to clarify. If you were talking about macros, then maybe you should go back and actually read what I have said in this thread. I am in fact NOT using a macro and, as I said in my last reply, would love to chat with a gm if it comes to that to explain the method I have mastered that you couldn't figure out.

Edit: LOL Kai, we just said basically the exact same thing, except I didn't include all the lololoingatyournoobtrololololing

DaSm3xy
09-04-2011, 02:04 AM
You are so stupid dasmexy... its not a macro LOL thats what he is saying.. please learn to read b4 saying stupid I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. its a real retarget, you just havent figured it out yet. but its cool. i got yo back sausage these ppl beatrollin cause they cant do it lul.. its really simple guys. put your mind to it. maybe you will figure it out.. im sure missa agrees, its legit? anyways lolingatyoutrollin. srsly, its pretty obvious you have to bypass gg to use macros.. so you would be retarded to make a vid and post on forums. prove me wrong?
prove me wrong if that a real retarget LOL plz
his target always stay on pluma never cancel out once LOL
LOL anyways no where near legit nuff said
/off thread

chainlock
09-04-2011, 02:05 AM
I just went in game and tried it on a dummy, seems like it could be legit. I did target myself a few times, but it didn't always show it.

Sausag3
09-04-2011, 02:08 AM
once you get the initial "mash" of the buttons figured out, the timing can vary on how fast or slow you do it and still have a successful retarget

sora
09-04-2011, 02:11 AM
I just went in game and tried it on a dummy, seems like it could be legit. I did target myself a few times, but it didn't always show it.

YO DASMEXY^^^^^^^^^^ PROVEN WRONG SON KAKA thnx chainlock. it just comes down to timing.. sausage has spent soooo much time on it lul. i tried it myself as i said before, its simple and easy to do, just find the right rhythm and its perfect.

sojea dasmexy provenwrongbysome1whoalsothoughtandcalledsausageou tforusingmacros. udoneson.

Edit: LOL Kai, we just said basically the exact same thing, except I didn't include all the lololoingatyournoobtrololololing
lols yup true that. gotta call trollers out though bro.

chainlock
09-04-2011, 02:12 AM
It seems you can just mash the buttons instead of needing a rythm doing it this way, doesn't work well in close quarters with other mobs are around at all tho.

Sausag3
09-04-2011, 02:12 AM
It does annoy me so when you forget to use the space bar LOL

Edit: Also annoys me how I let some trolls almost make me explain my method, in detail, that I figured out for a perfect retarget.(Can't take all the credit, there was help in figuring this out)

Chain, in most situations a mob that gets close will be knocked out of range with just 2 claws and your back on the boss

sora
09-04-2011, 02:14 AM
It does annoy me so when you forget to use the space bar LOL
QQ lol sthu and go to bed like you said you were. andilldowhatiwantwheniwanthowiwantdasmexyisjustmad hegotownedandprovenwrong!

And eh chain. i found if i did it to fast i would just keep targeting myself and did nothing at all. iunno but yah its in effect just mashing the keys. and a realllllllllllllly simple way to 2 claw on a bl.

Sausag3
09-04-2011, 02:17 AM
OMG it took like 2 mins to read that sentence STOP

chainlock
09-04-2011, 02:17 AM
QQ lol sthu and go to bed like you said you were. andilldowhatiwantwheniwanthowiwantdasmexyisjustmad hegotownedandprovenwrong!

And eh chain. i found if i did it to fast i would just keep targeting myself and did nothing at all. iunno but yah its in effect just mashing the keys. and a realllllllllllllly simple way to 2 claw on a bl.

So long as I kept hitting the keys in the correct order it didn't seem to matter what speed I moved my fingers, the only difference was the faster I went the less I could actually see it target my character.

My apologies to Sausag3, I was thrown off by the never breaking target.

gingersnappz
09-04-2011, 02:20 AM
I can 1 claw better than you though sausage!

Sausag3
09-04-2011, 02:22 AM
Dangit, stop pursuing this in public chat! Its a top secret technique I developed alongside Chuck Norris, James Bond(Sean Connery), Charlie Sheen, George Lucas, and uh...Ninjas. I wasn't supposed to mention the ninjas, they asked me not t.......oh crap the ninja are her

sora
09-04-2011, 02:23 AM
So long as I kept hitting the keys in the correct order it didn't seem to matter what speed I moved my fingers, the only difference was the faster I went the less I could actually see it target my character.

My apologies to Sausag3, I was thrown off by the never breaking target.

prob me just getting out of sync lol,only had 2 bars to mess with so didn't really play around with it to long.

chainlock
09-04-2011, 02:24 AM
nothing really beside the game being easier just was wondering since u disappear lol

Blader again 2c?!?!?!?

thou
09-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Blader again 2c?!?!?!?

yea i finally got the retarget down in a lazy way so i went back its pretty fun.

missabear
09-04-2011, 09:41 AM
=[ now i miss blader

Sausag3
09-04-2011, 10:22 AM
and we miss your blader :`(

cadacus_ater
09-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Good stuff. Now I want to post one lol.

Need to work on my def though...too squishy still >_<

doomer123
09-04-2011, 10:50 PM
Makes sense, don't feel like confirming it though.

Tom Pham
10-04-2011, 12:28 AM

Cool story bro

wut u say? 0__0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpE0INMqAAU

jortiz12003
10-04-2011, 10:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDEO4O2fJkA
heres my video of how he did it with the way he had his keys setup, i know i messed up some of the time but when i didnt u can clearly see the target doesnt change, its just how fast he hits them and dont mind the sound i was on Teamspeak when i did it.

MrBlacker
10-04-2011, 10:59 AM
this is impossible I will report you :)

jortiz12003
10-04-2011, 11:01 AM
its not impossible lol, u can see my cusor not on he target but also when i mess up the rhythm it breaks but when i dont, i dont lose the target, and go ahead and report me, that account is already banned

MrBlacker
10-04-2011, 11:03 AM
tell me which keys to use and I'll test it right now in the game.

jortiz12003
10-04-2011, 11:04 AM
when i do it i use my tab, Q key, and number 4 key,

MrBlacker
10-04-2011, 11:08 AM
idk man
upload a video showing your keyboard.

jortiz12003
10-04-2011, 11:10 AM
cant right now im at school, but i'll work on it,

MrBlacker
10-04-2011, 11:12 AM
ok

Ludacris
10-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Lots of pro Bladers :)

chainlock
10-04-2011, 01:14 PM
tell me which keys to use and I'll test it right now in the game.

Any 3 keys work, just set them to target self, target mob, normal attack.

Tom Pham
10-04-2011, 01:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBl6d_1u5FQ
0:00-0:35 what ever, u said when we do it too fast, we can't see the target changing
it didnt happen to me tho... and what i got is a fail retargeting.

after that, i did it just like normal (time it) then it was... normal...

still saying, cool story

Lann
10-04-2011, 03:27 PM
not matter what you have to be able to see the target changing/flashing unless you set up a macro yourself

CandiCoatted
10-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Cool =)

MrBlacker
10-04-2011, 04:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBl6d_1u5FQ
0:00-0:35 what ever, u said when we do it too fast, we can't see the target changing
it didnt happen to me tho... and what i got is a fail retargeting.

after that, i did it just like normal (time it) then it was... normal...

still saying, cool story
+10

not matter what you have to be able to see the target changing/flashing unless you set up a macro yourself
+10

this is macro cuz no matter how fast you are, we should see target changing and I'm waiting the video showing ur keyboard.

Chippo
10-04-2011, 05:12 PM
I've tested the thread-starter's retarget method and it is not a macro. It is only for a single target though. Sausag3's method doesn't need mouse clicks.

You can use a key to Auto Target Enemy with the common retarget. There'll be 3 keys involved instead of 1 click and 2 keys per cycle. For soloing an isolated boss, like Pluma, either the 3-key method or the 1-click-2-keys method works. However, for wars, the 3-key method is not recommended. Other than when hitting an ensign or a gate, there is usually more than one target to hit in BM2.

I hope it's clear to everyone. Try it yourself then be the judge please.

jortiz12003
10-04-2011, 10:34 PM
just finished the video showing my keyboard, will post it as soon as its uploaded

Tom Pham
10-05-2011, 01:40 AM
I've tested the thread-starter's retarget method and it is not a macro. It is only for a single target though. Sausag3's method doesn't need mouse clicks.

You can use a key to Auto Target Enemy with the common retarget. There'll be 3 keys involved instead of 1 click and 2 keys per cycle. For soloing an isolated boss, like Pluma, either the 3-key method or the 1-click-2-keys method works. However, for wars, the 3-key method is not recommended. Other than when hitting an ensign or a gate, there is usually more than one target to hit in BM2.

I hope it's clear to everyone. Try it yourself then be the judge please.
still didnt get it chip, cuz i still using 3-key by auto targeting, but the thing is i can still see the target changing, on the pluma soloing up there, i dont see it (the pluma's HP bar), and he said when we do it too fast, it happens ??

jortiz12003
10-05-2011, 07:14 AM
here with my keyboard, takes me a bit to get it started in the beginning but u can see the health bar above the dummy when i have it going, it doesnt untarget untill i mess up

and sorry it might be hard to see, i did it at like 1 in the morning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxNEEHRxFgU

Jorgee
10-05-2011, 08:21 AM
nice one ai ^____^

khreyziemac
10-06-2011, 11:02 PM
how did you do retargeting without using esc
thats nice...
i like it...! :)

jortiz12003
10-06-2011, 11:55 PM