PDA

View Full Version : You'll have to get lvl 8 in basic craft.

Hilal
09-04-2011, 12:27 AM
According to the next update u'll have to be lvl 8 in basic craft to slot bikes.
How to get to that fast.
First u have to save 1b (easy after the update)
Second buy return stone formula cards for all lvls (at least to lvl 5)
Third destroy all slotted items and stack upgrade and force core pieces as much as possible.
Fourth begin to craft return stones (fastest and easiest way to go rocket fast)
(DO NOT craft mp potions as some says it's the fastest way to get lvl)
Fifth You have to get formula cards for eppy of proof +4 and +5 from the 1b u saved.
To get profit from basic craft get formula cards for fury potions lvl1,2 and 3 in addition to formula cards for sword master potions and magic master potions (lvl 7 in basic craft).
Don't try to caft SEHs, YOU'LL FAIL.
To make more profit get like 1000 runia station cards (Or more lol) go there proceed to the second boss kill him if dropped formula card of SEM get it if not give up the dung and go back n so on until u get it (this is so funny, y i'm laughing at this idea. brb ....loling)

zhuai
09-04-2011, 02:23 AM
Do you think it will be instant fc? seems strange to need lvl 8 to start so perhaps it can be learned permanently. Then ask people who can craft to convert for you :)?

Hilal
09-04-2011, 03:25 AM
Do you think it will be instant fc? seems strange to need lvl 8 to start so perhaps it can be learned permanently. Then ask people who can craft to convert for you :)?

English plz O.O

zhuai
09-04-2011, 09:59 AM
I meant:

Do you think the formula card sold is one time use only (gone after 1 craft attempt)? Hence the name instant fc (just like dmg amplifier and ft1 forcium cube crafts).

It seems strange to have instant fc that require craft level so I am guessing it will be permanently learned in general craft.

If this is the case then you can pass your unslotted bike to a specific crafter and that person can add slots for you :)

This way bike owners will not need to learn lvl 8 basic craft themselves to convert their bikes (unless somehow you extended it first or something)

SantaClaus
09-04-2011, 11:17 AM
oo slotted bikes

Hilal
09-04-2011, 11:39 PM
I meant:

Do you think the formula card sold is one time use only (gone after 1 craft attempt)? Hence the name instant fc (just like dmg amplifier and ft1 forcium cube crafts).

It seems strange to have instant fc that require craft level so I am guessing it will be permanently learned in general craft.

If this is the case then you can pass your unslotted bike to a specific crafter and that person can add slots for you :)

This way bike owners will not need to learn lvl 8 basic craft themselves to convert their bikes (unless somehow you extended it first or something)

I agree. Thanks. This formula card must be instant. It's the only way I imagine it's gonna be.
However it's not bad to get to lvl 8 in basic craft especially if u don't trust any1 but ur self when the update comes (as we talk about cost ranges between 200m to 600m + the bike) and if u can gain profit out of it (not big argument...huh). But thanks again.

Drew
09-05-2011, 08:34 PM
u cant ask anyone else to slot it for u cuz it's cb. and u need to pass lv8 basic, means lv9 to be able to slot it. so get going!

cerverus3
09-12-2011, 06:04 PM
good thing i am lv9 basic craft XD

zhuai
09-12-2011, 06:36 PM
u cant ask anyone else to slot it for u cuz it's cb. and u need to pass lv8 basic, means lv9 to be able to slot it. so get going!

So that is how it works. However if you trust the person you can still give money to buy fc & bike necessary for the upgrade to let the person add slots right? The bikes will not cb I hope?

Regardless I am prepared for it XD Just asking if i can add slots for someone else so they dont personally have to reach lvl 8 basic.

whitetrash
09-15-2011, 09:24 AM
Been level 9 forever lol

jone
09-17-2011, 06:50 AM
Luckily I hit level 8 basic earlier today :D
I'll be sure to get to level 9 by tomorrow