PDA

View Full Version : ic2 leveling

passerbyer
09-09-2011, 08:47 PM
when lvling at firetraps what do you do? haven't been there in a year forgot, do you pull g'ni or wait a hr for traps to build then atk?

xRaginx
09-09-2011, 08:52 PM
u lure gni to the first room u went in not the room u enter the dung in the room straight across from it..give him 20min if u want max i do 40 let them build up nd btw if u wait to long the door can glitch makin it hard for u to go anywhere

passerbyer
09-09-2011, 08:58 PM
this party im in is leaving him in the spawn room and waiting an hr....

xRaginx
09-09-2011, 09:17 PM
ohh neva leave him in the spawn room unless u with 2 wis even then dnt do it put him in the room across..putting him in spawn room = instant death

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 08:59 AM
ohh neva leave him in the spawn room unless u with 2 wis even then dnt do it put him in the room across..putting him in spawn room = instant death

O.O
I can solo the traps in his spawn room after 40 min
So not totally true :)

xRaginx
09-17-2011, 09:37 AM
ur lv nd gear plz

so what do u do to get sp?

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 09:49 AM
ur lv nd gear plz

so what do u do to get sp?

Soloed since 168 lol
My gear nothing special :)
Sp ez room before he spawns pleanty of space to dance lol

xRaginx
09-17-2011, 10:04 AM
so ur saying u dance sp while he makes fire traps?are we talking about the same thing

1.u cnt dance in their while hes in the room he will kill you
2.2nd i dnt even no how ur able to do that

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 10:18 AM
so ur saying u dance sp while he makes fire traps?are we talking about the same thing

1.u cnt dance in their while hes in the room he will kill you
2.2nd i dnt even no how ur able to do that

1 the room BEFORE where he spawns is for sp
2 I'm good :)

xRaginx
09-17-2011, 10:25 AM
so after that u dnt need sp anymore?u just do the rest without sp

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 10:28 AM
No I go back to the room before him and dance while he spits more out .......you know the room with the book cases O.O

xRaginx
09-17-2011, 10:53 AM
so when u die u dash out the spawn room sometimes u might die sometimes u make it to go to the room to dance wouldnt it be easy to just put him in the first book case room so you dnt have to do all that O.O

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 11:30 AM
so when u die u dash out the spawn room sometimes u might die sometimes u make it to go to the room to dance wouldnt it be easy to just put him in the first book case room so you dnt have to do all that O.O

You act like getting back there is hard lol
I'd rather fight the 5 fire bells on respawn then the room of Minos
Cause I'm lazy lol
I don't like the first 2 rooms cause there too small and harder to move him and stay alive
If I keep him in the big room I can move him ez and clear them

xRaginx
09-17-2011, 11:32 AM
u no u can just let all the minos spawn then lure them out while gni spawns on the other room right..that way nothin to touch u just chill nd dance sp..and its easy to move him in the book case room

whitetrash
09-17-2011, 11:35 AM
u no u can just let all the minos spawn then lure them out while gni spawns on the other room right..that way nothin to touch u just chill nd dance sp..and its easy to move him in the book case room

Too much work to drag him there it wastes spawning time lol
And like u said being solo I'd rather have the large space to move him around in not 2 little rooms

plzbuffme
09-17-2011, 06:28 PM
it doesnt really make a farking difference where the hell you do it as long as your aoe hits them to give you enough exp

DaSm3xy
09-18-2011, 06:46 PM
best to do this stuffs if you lazy to grind out side
lure that boss to that long hall way, then try to pull him close to the end of the hall as much as posible, then lets it stack up for like 30 mins, then bam bam for exp?

Ravenwolf
09-19-2011, 08:45 PM
The way I've always done it is leave him in the hall where the original firetraps spawn between the first and second fire servant room, let him spawn for an hour, get him down 2/3 then move him to the first boss room. Go back and kill off the first fire traps, wait an hour then go and kill traps/boss. That way I've never had issues with. I went the other day with someone who put him at the end of the long hallway, between the first and second gryphon corps rooms, they waited 2 hours and then hit, it was okay exp but I got more doing it the way I just listed. The way listed gives you plenty of room to dance, it shouldn't take you long at all to kill minos if you're soloing up to traps....and you could always just dance in 1st boss room while waiting for the first spawn. The alternative, make friends with a basic crafter and get sp pots made ;)