passerbyer
09-10-2011, 10:47 AM
+1 i like the way you war

Milk
09-10-2011, 12:29 PM
i see me

yoshiifk
09-10-2011, 01:16 PM
almost makes me want to relog and practice comboing.
almost...

StefNknee
09-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Pro.

Exception
09-10-2011, 04:34 PM
I don't believe this is Miavi. Miavi doesn't have that kind of gigantic hands to reach from 1 to -.

This play style looks familiar. I take a guess that this is XI who posted a war video on his 139 WI.

But if it's truly Miavi, I apologize for mistaken.

Very nice video indeed. I am impressed. Other people should learn to play like this.

I noticed Manbear is in your guild so the video posted about Seireitei in General section is completely BS. Seireitei is dead.

kthxbai.

Sprite
09-10-2011, 05:00 PM
lol nice Mia, seems u got the hang of the dash on -, unless u binded the - to a diff key? anyways good stuff :D

xRaginx
09-10-2011, 05:11 PM
sei is dead huh who what who killed it O.o i swear i was with em all a few sec ago

Exception
09-10-2011, 07:09 PM
lol nice Mia, seems u got the hang of the dash on -, unless u binded the - to a diff key? anyways good stuff :D

Ok, it's not you. Idk if you are being honest or not. You talk like you taught her how to do it. -.-

I still don't believe it's Miavi because I don't believe she can record a good quality video base on her other videos. Maybe she got a new PC? If she got a new PC I would hear she brags about it somewhere. I need Miavi to clarify this.

sei is dead huh who what who killed it O.o i swear i was with em all a few sec ago

Ok, ok. I'm not a hater or I'm trying to troll. I just heard a rumor about Sei like that in game.

xRaginx
09-10-2011, 07:15 PM
sei is even more active if you havent seen the vid lol no guild has that much members on at once so ive seen and in proper order -Sei juice- sip sip :D......and i believe its miavi that chicks got skills and her vids are in good quality to me

Exception
09-10-2011, 07:26 PM
sei is even more active if you havent seen the vid lol no guild has that much members on at once so ive seen and in proper order -Sei juice- sip sip :D......and i believe its miavi that chicks got skills and her vids are in good quality to me

How do you explain about Manbear in both video? He got promoted to be leader of Seireitei but he's in another guild? That just confuses the viewers.

Ok, maybe I was wrong about Miavi. But if she's trying to trick us, she's getting no respect. I've seen her video before, I know how she does.

Notic
09-10-2011, 08:01 PM
dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you do 6.7K crit on guardian...

xRaginx
09-10-2011, 08:18 PM
the manbear i no is in seir and is still in seir..can u provide me with the link to this other vid where manbear is in a diff guild plz

Exception
09-10-2011, 08:52 PM
the manbear i no is in seir and is still in seir..can u provide me with the link to this other vid where manbear is in a diff guild plz

Ok, I was wrong. I saw ManBear logged off in Miavi video but it was a buddy log. I thought it was guild log. ^^ <3

MamaMiaYoe
09-11-2011, 06:24 PM
"-" Key can be replaced by the "R" Key... been doing that for fade combo. >.>

Uhm...Im doing this for the FA community not for fame or anything. Nation war video from the players perspective (screen), same with pluma Pluma Boss solo. Hopefully asnwers the big question most FA players are looking for "How is it done?"

People made fun of my video quality so Im trying to improve here. lol

I wish more power to the Force Archers of Cabal NA.

Rs071822
09-11-2011, 07:12 PM
girl i got 1 word for ya SKILLZ

Exception
09-11-2011, 11:15 PM
"-" Key can be replaced by the "R" Key... been doing that for fade combo. >.>

Uhm...Im doing this for the FA community not for fame or anything. Nation war video from the players perspective (screen), same with pluma Pluma Boss solo. Hopefully asnwers the big question most FA players are looking for "How is it done?"

People made fun of my video quality so Im trying to improve here. lol

I wish more power to the Force Archers of Cabal NA.

So, I watched this again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99MahVqOVY&feature=player_embedded

Sorry to say, I still can't believe you after I watched one of your old videos again.

The quality is different. Screen size is different.

Notice the BM2 bar also has a lot of critical changes.

Sprite
09-11-2011, 11:21 PM

Sorry to say, I still can't believe you after I watched one of your old videos again.

wat

Cathy
09-12-2011, 01:38 AM
I don't see how you can possibly think this isn't Miavii... you can see the character name pretty clearly in the video

MamaMiaYoe
09-12-2011, 06:51 AM
Eliminating the dash on "f2" (I use f keys) helped lessen my effort of stretching my fingers too much. having f8 to press for the last (freezing) lance is too much finger-hand work. I dont use my pinky. My thumb does the R (Dash which used to be fade before) and the 3 finishers. LOL @ what Im talking about, like as if its gunna make sense. xD

SoooRite
09-12-2011, 08:50 AM
umm this isnt miavii.. i can tell in game this is the real miavii on forms but its not her on "her" fa its someone else navigating it... me myself out of all ppl would spot out xi, lmao i know it wont be han soo i say xi becuase mia have skills yeah iknow but she never wars like this and not bm2? that gave it away lmao

SoooRite
09-12-2011, 09:04 AM
but mia i still luvs you even though i stalk you and others in game of course

Cathy
09-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Even if it is XI playing (not saying it is), that just makes it kooler =0 either way nice vid ^^

Exception
09-12-2011, 10:48 AM
wat

Yea, the video I linked is old but it's not like for years. I saw the characters dropping from monster in the video. So, this video was taken during the event of Legacy of Darkness update which is from 6/23 - 7/31. And it was only a month ago.

My point is I don't believe she can switch her play style and master it in a month period. It's just hard to believe.

Sprite
09-12-2011, 10:51 AM
lol man u guys are so paranoid. just cause she got better doesn't mean you guys have to accuse this video of being han playing or whoever -.- just watch the video and enjoy haha

SoooRite
09-12-2011, 11:45 AM
lol man u guys are so paranoid. just cause she got better doesn't mean you guys have to accuse this video of being han playing or whoever -.- just watch the video and enjoy haha

not being paranoid its not her
all she did was post the fraps

Sprite
09-12-2011, 11:48 AM
not being paranoid its not her
all she did was post the fraps

solid proof plz

Cathy
09-12-2011, 11:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/user/mamamiayoe

http://www.youtube.com/user/moongeunyeoung

well for one thing, why does miavii have two different youtube channels with different user name age on each one? and second, miavii usually can't outscore uc in war :p not saying it's definitely not miavii, not saying this is solid proof either, but it possible it's not her. i still liek the video either way :>

xRaginx
09-12-2011, 12:56 PM
ohhh she came in with the proff now im lost and scurred

Milk
09-12-2011, 02:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z99MahVqOVY&feature=player_embedded

geez this guy even worse than me.. he take fan boy to new level

MamaMiaYoe
09-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Yeah thats right and Miavii's combo meter is not set on the middle anymore, I know she changed it. Alot of strange and unexplainable things have been happening. I agree with Cathy and Exception..ermm and SoooRite, this is definitely not the real owner.

Observe these,...
1. The skill bars...

2.The combo meter....

3. and the music.
Ive heard Miavii use korean music but not that uber korean like XI. It makes sense because weve seen Mia and XI team out much and theyve been really good friends so, its possible that XI is manuevering the FA Miavii, I dont think its Han because look at the gears, no bos +7. o.o Oh my god! Isnt sharing of account info illegal? We have to report this. >.<

Sprite
09-12-2011, 04:22 PM
what's wrong with the combo meter? LOL

edit: oh you play with it on top

MamaMiaYoe
09-13-2011, 06:39 AM
No Mia does. Wait! LOL

Im Miavii right? o.o ermm who am I?

MamaMiaYoe
09-13-2011, 06:44 AM
Yea, the video I linked is old but it's not like for years. I saw the characters dropping from monster in the video. So, this video was taken during the event of Legacy of Darkness update which is from 6/23 - 7/31. And it was only a month ago.

My point is I don't believe she can switch her play style and master it in a month period. It's just hard to believe.

As long as I have my 3rd Combo Slots set the way they are - my defensive skills - dash>fade>heal in that order. I can change my 1,2 and skill slots to whatever I desire and adapt to it within a day of practice. Should take 3-4 hrs on ch 20 and I'll be good to go to war. Now if I change that #3 skill slots, that would take me a week or a month to get it mastered. All I did was remove dash on f2 and replace it with cs and bind dash "-" on R .

SoooRite
09-13-2011, 08:33 AM
No Mia does. Wait! LOL

Im Miavii right? o.o ermm who am I?

thats what i asked
dumb just learned that joke?

Daedgo
09-15-2011, 07:07 PM
OMFG!! STOP TROLLING!! U GUYS ONLY LIKE TO TALK SHIET ABOUT MIAVII, MAKE CRITICS AND STUFF, IS SO HARD TO SAY= DAMN GIRL U KNOW HOW TO KICK ASS WITH UR FA?, IS THAT HARD?? AND I BET THAT THE MOST PPL THAT TALK BULL SHIET HERE CANT STAND 3 LANCES FROM MIAVII, SO MAKE URSELF A FAVOR A I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!! SHE ROCKS AND THATS A FACT!

SoooRite
09-16-2011, 04:16 AM
OMFG!! STOP TROLLING!! U GUYS ONLY LIKE TO TALK SHIET ABOUT MIAVII, MAKE CRITICS AND STUFF, IS SO HARD TO SAY= DAMN GIRL U KNOW HOW TO KICK ASS WITH UR FA?, IS THAT HARD?? AND I BET THAT THE MOST PPL THAT TALK BULL SHIET HERE CANT STAND 3 LANCES FROM MIAVII, SO MAKE URSELF A FAVOR A I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!! SHE ROCKS AND THATS A FACT!

Caps Locks are soo scary. Speaking for myself i said, "Miavii doesnt war or move like this". And cathy also brought up another point that she cant outscore Unknowncharater.

MamaMiaYoe
09-16-2011, 06:23 AM
I can outscore UC, if I play on my desktop LOL

Shinji
09-16-2011, 06:47 AM
sht so hard asgdsjdgh
how2combo

Halcy
09-16-2011, 07:03 AM
i just noticed the white splatter on your sig shinjipoo!
default skin ftl

Shinji
09-16-2011, 07:11 AM
I jizzed

ROFLwiz
09-16-2011, 09:54 AM
i just noticed the white splatter on your sig shinjipoo!
default skin ftl

lololol took u long enough hal.