ihatesushi191
09-11-2011, 09:17 AM
^ im new so i can use some help ~

Snakeyes
09-11-2011, 11:23 AM
watever miavi tells u to do ..

Sina
09-11-2011, 05:27 PM
euh, let's say for a cheap* build, go full stit amp +10 hp slotted (gloves, boots, armor) 40 cdi stit helm +10 & 40 cdi aqua orb +10 & 7 amp forcy orb +9
you shall be fine till 170 with such stuff

*stit is cheap compared to +10 osi

thou
09-20-2011, 03:39 PM
40 cd aqua???

S.B.D.
09-20-2011, 08:11 PM
u cant get hp in gloves.................

jone
09-21-2011, 05:06 AM
s.tit suit?
Just go for osmium.
It's cheap enough as it is, plus osm looks better

MamaMiaYoe
09-21-2011, 04:33 PM
OSM Battle set/Terra Grace can stay til lvl 170, OSM imo is an outdated build. +15 gears pc or not (weapons) are out there, certain classes are becoming stronger and difficult to fight with in war, and harder dungeons being added...these new updates are just leaving this build behind (makes it limited).

Going Shadow Titanium is cheap but the added hp bonus per upgrade, the def, and defense rate will give you hard time on difficult dungeons. So I would say no to it.

Deadera
09-21-2011, 05:20 PM
OSM Battle set/Terra Grace can stay til lvl 170, OSM imo is an outdated build. +15 gears pc or not (weapons) are out there, certain classes are becoming stronger and difficult to fight with in war, and harder dungeons being added...these new updates are just leaving this build behind (makes it limited).

Going Shadow Titanium is cheap but the added hp bonus per upgrade, the def, and defense rate will give you hard time on difficult dungeons. So I would say no to it.

words of the wise... dun dun dun

fallensky
09-21-2011, 06:57 PM
st+15 can stay longer.

1172 hp for fullset hp bonus.

can reach 1k def with a perfect dros (40def)

Cathy
09-21-2011, 08:03 PM
st+15 can stay longer.

1172 hp for fullset hp bonus.

can reach 1k def with a perfect dros (40def)

Perfect dros is 55 defense.

And to Mia, osm is hawtest build at 170+. It may be outdated but retro is in! ^^

thou
09-21-2011, 08:07 PM

i'm in full shadow titanium and i do fine in dungeons.

Cathy
09-21-2011, 08:11 PM

I am personally not experienced in marquinas outpost, so i can't say much about defense in there. but i do agree that stit defense is good enough for any dungeon up to and including ft2. only place where it might give trouble, pve wise, is in a pf boss solo, or solo anything with regen.

MamaMiaYoe
09-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Like I said, OSM build is not what its like before. It has its limits now. Maquinas, Tier 5 War.

doomer123
09-21-2011, 08:24 PM
marshel fa

MamaMiaYoe
09-21-2011, 08:25 PM
I doubt you'll stand a chance in Maquinas.

fallensky
09-21-2011, 08:30 PM
Perfect dros is 55 defense.

And to Mia, osm is hawtest build at 170+. It may be outdated but retro is in! ^^

lol my bad.... didn c b4 55 def dros....

so perfect 55def sure can pump more def...

+++ not waste more stat on ST.....

DivineWrath
09-21-2011, 09:50 PM
Like I said, OSM build is not what its like before. It has its limits now. Maquinas, Tier 5 War.

i wear a osm suit and a stit helm and i do fine in t5

MamaMiaYoe
09-22-2011, 02:57 AM
^
^
I go to big wars in mercury, there are times I end up being ganged by 5 or more opponents. Despite the knockdowns I take from Melee classes like warriors bm2, The Stun I get from wizzies, and the execrate from fb's even those with +15 weapons. My damage taken (endurance) to all these have never been possible with osm.

Me and Han have been warring t5 in mercury server, the difference between us and osm builds, is that we can withstand "being ganged" situations and retreat. Its also allows fast points for war.

thou
09-22-2011, 04:10 AM

of course maquinas would b hell but not many people run it anyway so its like w/e

jone
09-22-2011, 04:45 AM
of course maquinas would b hell but not many people run it anyway so its like w/e

You can't blame Miavii, her standards are set very high as an FA

MamaMiaYoe
09-22-2011, 04:52 AM

Yes but thats for those who dont want to move ahead and challenge it, which is kind of sad, because our class is really needed for that dungeon. You'll end up getting 2 shot by normal monsters . You will be missing alot of def rate there and seeing that your defense is 688, theres just no way. Hence your capability to run dungeons as a S.tit build FA is limited. Im saying this for other FA's who plans to move ahead and take that kind of dungeon challenge.

MamaMiaYoe
09-22-2011, 05:13 AM
You can't blame Miavii, her standards are set very high as an FA

We play a big role as healers in dungeons especially with this new one. Im not being mean by forcing people to buy expensive stuff, but we wont be able to move ahead and keep up with these new updates (Maquinas dungeon) if were still stuck with the "more int more damage" mindset for lower grade gear build, it dont work that way anymore.

Perhaps this is also a reason why very few FA's can be seen in tier 5.

Cathy
09-22-2011, 05:58 AM
^
^
I go to big wars in mercury, there are times I end up being ganged by 5 or more opponents. Despite the knockdowns I take from Melee classes like warriors bm2, The Stun I get from wizzies, and the execrate from fb's even those with +15 weapons. My damage taken (endurance) to all these have never been possible with osm.

Me and Han have been warring t5 in mercury server, the difference between us and osm builds, is that we can withstand "being ganged" situations and retreat. Its also allows fast points for war.

This is true, but it's not absolutely necessary to be in forci. I seen many FA do just fine in t5 war using osm, like cassey and loveextreme, and by fine i mean get a decent k/d and relatively high score, not necessarily ranked 1st. Yes forci does let you tank more and get faster points, but it's not as readily available as osm.

And yes forci is great for marquinas keke i went there and got pooped on :>
But i still say osm build is good enough for all dungeons other than that =D

MamaMiaYoe
09-22-2011, 06:18 AM
Oh I never said it is necessary to get it. I just want to throw out facts that if we want more parties to finish maquinas and I mean just not Seireitei but others aswell -W/O hacking!!- FA's will have to gear up to a higher grade armor.

MamaMiaYoe
09-22-2011, 06:36 AM
ITS JUST SAD THAT IT HAS TO BE THIS WAY YOU KNOW :((((( LOL, I remember when osm could handle all these stuff -damage and dungeons -. Now its outdated, ive seen and witnessed fb's in bm1 own 170+ FA's on osm like cutting paper.

thou
09-22-2011, 08:34 AM
Yes but thats for those who dont want to move ahead and challenge it, which is kind of sad, because our class is really needed for that dungeon. You'll end up getting 2 shot by normal monsters . You will be missing alot of def rate there and seeing that your defense is 688, theres just no way. Hence your capability to run dungeons as a S.tit build FA is limited. Im saying this for other FA's who plans to move ahead and take that kind of dungeon challenge.

well when i finally have the money to afford forcy i will get it. its the same for anyone who plays this game. and i'm only limited to machinas.

MamaMiaYoe
09-22-2011, 08:47 AM
well when i finally have the money to afford forcy i will get it. its the same for anyone who plays this game. and i'm only limited to machinas.

Try some ic2's aswell, Ive heard people get forcium account binding pieces drop from that dungeon you might get lucky

DivineWrath
09-22-2011, 09:04 AM
Oh I never said it is necessary to get it. I just want to throw out facts that if we want more parties to finish maquinas and I mean just not Seireitei but others aswell -W/O hacking!!- FA's will have to gear up to a higher grade armor.

i know an fa that wears osm and sig and makes it through MO. and if i tried im sure i could make it through there as well....

MamaMiaYoe
09-22-2011, 09:49 AM
That Fa must have a good party to steal the aggros from him.. You should actually try to run Maquinas if you think you can and share us your experience as a osm build FA running that dungeon. If you finish it (you keep ur party going) and post a screenshot thats gunna be a very good achievement. I will admit that I am wrong if you do this.

Ive run the dungeon when it first came out but we were kinda confused and not familiar with the quest to have actually finished it - we always run out of time - I stopped running til this day after the third attempt, I reached further til that boss after Pluma. But I could withstand the damage (the mobs hit me 1.7 max) and there can be alot in certain rooms, but yeah my defense rate on forcium +10 is 3.7k which helped allow more misses from the monsters. I guess its also because I went along with very strong and well geared players that time. But my point is, I dont think ill be able to pull it with osmium. Im very sure of it. I might have to buy and use 30 or more odd circles to make it and thats just expensive and not good.

Han (a FA friend of mine who have actually finished MO a couple of times) and I talked earlier this morning about this discussion were having here, he agrees that OSM is outdated and he dont think even Terra Grace can pull it. We speak of these things through our experience, Im not against osm dont misunderstand me, Im just saying that this OSM build is not as good as it was before because it limits you.

but again we can be proven wrong if osm build could actually show how its done.

fallensky
09-22-2011, 05:05 PM
yeah its true.... but atleast, st+15 has def more than tg n osm+9....... fullset st+15 can reach 980 def.... for me 980 def is consider high for magic class.... not all ppl have capability to use mith amp like urs..... but the thing is, mith still consider the end game item..... st is for the part of journey to get those end game item....

Cathy
09-22-2011, 05:16 PM
Osmium+11 and Forci+11 have a difference of about 50-60 defense (please correct me if im wrong). So that's 180 defense difference in suit/boots/gloves. That difference can be made up by perfect dros x2, eog8, and rw3. (110+60+whatever def your bike has) And there are other places to get defense from too. I haven't cleared marquinas yet but I believe an FA in full osm can do it. It's not impossible for an FA in full osm+11 to be at 1.1k defense.

Cathy
09-22-2011, 05:24 PM
Osmium+11 and Forci+11 have a difference of about 50-60 defense (please correct me if im wrong). So that's 180 defense difference in suit/boots/gloves. That difference can be made up by perfect dros x2, eog8, and rw3. (110+60+whatever def your bike has) And there are other places to get defense from too. I haven't cleared marquinas yet (I've only gotten about halfway) but I believe an FA in full osm can do it. It's not impossible for an FA in full osm+11 to be at 1.1k defense.

On another note: Before it was common to run ft, many people claimed that it required a ton of defense to clear it but I personally have done it with under 800, I hardly use 10 hp pots a run. I think as people become more experienced in MO, It won't require as much defense.

ForumHavoc
09-22-2011, 05:30 PM
+15 Sig extended.

Was that so hard to say?

Cathy
09-22-2011, 05:33 PM
The point is that osm+9-11 are readily available and cheap. Sig and Forci isn't.

MamaMiaYoe
09-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Its not JUST about the defense gain. Do consider the bonus hp and defense rate per upgrade higher sets can provide as these stats are contributing factors for survival in pve.

ForumHavoc
09-22-2011, 05:44 PM
Lol osm gloves and boots? Might as well use stit and save up for sig. 6-12 def? Wheeee.

Cathy
09-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Lol osm gloves and boots? Might as well use stit and save up for sig. 6-12 def? Wheeee.

I do use stit

DivineWrath
09-23-2011, 12:44 AM
That Fa must have a good party to steal the aggros from him.. You should actually try to run Maquinas if you think you can and share us your experience as a osm build FA running that dungeon. If you finish it (you keep ur party going) and post a screenshot thats gunna be a very good achievement. I will admit that I am wrong if you do this.

Ive run the dungeon when it first came out but we were kinda confused and not familiar with the quest to have actually finished it - we always run out of time - I stopped running til this day after the third attempt, I reached further til that boss after Pluma. But I could withstand the damage (the mobs hit me 1.7 max) and there can be alot in certain rooms, but yeah my defense rate on forcium +10 is 3.7k which helped allow more misses from the monsters. I guess its also because I went along with very strong and well geared players that time. But my point is, I dont think ill be able to pull it with osmium. Im very sure of it. I might have to buy and use 30 or more odd circles to make it and thats just expensive and not good.

Han (a FA friend of mine who have actually finished MO a couple of times) and I talked earlier this morning about this discussion were having here, he agrees that OSM is outdated and he dont think even Terra Grace can pull it. We speak of these things through our experience, Im not against osm dont misunderstand me, Im just saying that this OSM build is not as good as it was before because it limits you.

well seeing how my guild has already beaten that dungeon with an osm/sig i already know its possible...

MamaMiaYoe
09-23-2011, 03:34 AM
well seeing how my guild has already beaten that dungeon with an osm/sig i already know its possible...
its easy to say it, hard part is proving it.

Sprite
09-23-2011, 10:27 AM
+15 Sig extended.

Was that so hard to say?

huhuhuhhuhu

Cathy
09-30-2011, 11:15 PM

There's an FA here with Teragrace suit and boot :o I can't clearly see what helm or glove she has on though. And it looks to me like the entire party hardly uses odds at all, at least certainly not even close to 30 per person. I stand by my viewpoint that being knowledgeable is vastly superior to being well geared in party dungeons. Example A: Fiery...

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24715-Completed-Maquinas-Outpost-Dungeon-(Full-Version)

jone
09-30-2011, 11:32 PM
+15 Sig extended.

I'd rather forcy +15 :D

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 05:10 AM
There's an FA here with Teragrace suit and boot :o I can't clearly see what helm or glove she has on though. And it looks to me like the entire party hardly uses odds at all, at least certainly not even close to 30 per person. I stand by my viewpoint that being knowledgeable is vastly superior to being well geared in party dungeons. Example A: Fiery...

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24715-Completed-Maquinas-Outpost-Dungeon-(Full-Version)

Cabal TH is different Cath, building a character there is easy, upgrading is easy, its more like a private server. Safeguards im sure, all those +15 gears and weapons. Its easier to have +15 full set there than it is here. Look at the members of the party, forcium build mostly. and +15 weapons yeah clearing bosses is gunna be easier.

Cathy
10-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Well, you never said anything about the osm/tg not being +15. But here if a Teragrace FA with +15 can pull it off with relative ease, I'm sure an FA with tg+11/12(which isn't that uncommon in NA, even +15 since we've had safeguard high already) can pull it off with a bit more effort.

Notic
10-01-2011, 12:18 PM
1: don't need defense for that dungeon...just need to know how to run it...keep your party alive and you stay alive.the main point for FA.i've done it with my party...i'm 175FA 877 def osm+11 boots PC TG suit+9 TGglove+9...47rate and i died 3 times only...just need to know where to move to survive...and a FA in full osm/TG will be a very good challange...i see no point on using forcium....and yes FB in bm1+aura...are not bad..but good vs me nah.

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Do we have FA's with full +15 tg set here? How easy is it to +15 stuff in cabal NA w/o using safeguards?. The party in your video, just didnt master the dungeon, they also had their gears upgraded to an appropriate level for the dungeon and most are on forcium. Thats why theres less death.

Cathy
10-01-2011, 01:23 PM
Do we have FA's with full +15 tg set here? How easy is it to +15 stuff in cabal NA w/o using safeguards cathy? o.O can you run Maquinas Outpost with a party now? Until those questions are answered yes, running and finishing maquinas on your FA with osm/tg or lower gears will be hard for you to prove. The party in your video, just didnt master the dungeon, they also had their gears upgraded to an appropriate level for the dungeon. Thats why theres less death.

Nobody said you had to do it without safeguards. Safeguard high has already been out in NA though, so +15 tg/mystic/sg is all available.

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Exactly, prove it to me then. Finish it. Youve seen the videos, youve seen how its done, now tell your party to run it and lets see if you can make it. :)

Cathy
10-01-2011, 01:30 PM

Your entire point was that FA osm and tg can't pull it off. I said that was false, never said that I personally would be able to do it, because it takes more than 1 FA to clear marquinas, it takes a party of 7 people who know what they're doing. 7 strong players, who are all experienced, can include an osm and tg FA. it's already been proven.

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 01:40 PM
I stand by my viewpoint that being knowledgeable is vastly superior to being well geared in party dungeons. Example A: Fiery...

I still respectfully disagree. and I aswell stand by my own and Hans viewpoint that osm and tg are outdated builds. TG FA in video will have a very hard time w/o 2nd Forcium FA, what more for a +11 tg set FA alone? if you guys think an osm/tg build FA can carry a party in MO then think again, how many parties have done it? None.

MamaMiaYoe
10-01-2011, 01:44 PM
Video shows 1 thing to me. the TG FA is relying to Forcium FA and most of the Forcium members. >.>

CandiCoatted
11-15-2011, 09:08 AM

^
^

um even han gets ganged and half the time doesnt even make it out of the pile

This is true, but it's not absolutely necessary to be in forci. I seen many FA do just fine in t5 war using osm, like cassey and loveextreme, and by fine i mean get a decent k/d and relatively high score, not necessarily ranked 1st. Yes forci does let you tank more and get faster points, but it's not as readily available as osm.

And yes forci is great for marquinas keke i went there and got pooped on :>
But i still say osm build is good enough for all dungeons other than that =D

lets go run it cathy!

and sorry for the thread res lol im bored .....

CandiCoatted
11-15-2011, 09:10 AM
oooooooh wait add sig mia!

MamaMiaYoe
11-15-2011, 09:24 AM
um even han gets ganged and half the time doesnt even make it out of the pile

The level of our endurance are better, thats what I meant, though Han may have not showed it in video, I can vouch that he does manage to make it :)

CandiCoatted
11-15-2011, 11:51 AM
The level of our endurance are better, thats what I meant, though Han may have not showed it in video, I can vouch that he does manage to make it :)

wat about the sig users!

SilvusX
11-15-2011, 12:22 PM
wat about the sig users!

to be honest! I think sig is excellent and overrated at the same time. On equal upgrades, its only 8-9 def higher than TG. for 3x pieces, that'd be 24-27 def but 7 m atk is the price to pay. Sig is perfect for people w/ forcium in case they want something like max rate, life steal while sacrificing little defense.

TG is super underrated, its 16-18 def over osm while having near identical stats allocation (nearly equal same m atk).

Ash
11-17-2011, 04:42 AM
I still respectfully disagree. and I aswell stand by my own and Hans viewpoint that osm and tg are outdated builds. TG FA in video will have a very hard time w/o 2nd Forcium FA, what more for a +11 tg set FA alone? if you guys think an osm/tg build FA can carry a party in MO then think again, how many parties have done it? None.
Apocalypse in Venus did it few months ago, 1st guild beaten MO in Venus. Only 1 WA and 1 WI had 2 pieces of forcy amp +6 ~ +9, rest of us in osm/tg/sig grade +6~ +11. I was the FA and I only had around 820 def, 2400 def rate (osm helm+9, osm max rate/amp suit+9, and sig gloves, boots+10 unextended) rest of the party had very similar grades of gears too, none of us were anywhere near "epic". Even our party leader/guild leader was using sg 5%amp boots+8 (lol) We did used amp pots/ fury / odds at that time, but its do able, its just very hard and wasting alz. I do agree it will be more comfortable wearing forcy amp in MO, but osm/tg grade is not impossible either if ur party has perfect team work.

I acutully die more in MO now with more def, cuz I start to think im strong I can relax and tank then boom....dead. =]

CandiCoatted
11-17-2011, 06:13 AM
Apocalypse in Venus did it few months ago, 1st guild beaten MO in Venus. Only 1 WA and 1 WI had 2 pieces of forcy amp +6 ~ +9, rest of us in osm/tg/sig grade +6~ +11. I was the FA and I only had around 820 def, 2400 def rate (osm helm+9, osm max rate/amp suit+9, and sig gloves, boots+10 unextended) rest of the party had very similar grades of gears too, none of us were anywhere near "epic". Even our party leader/guild leader was using sg 5%amp boots+8 (lol) We did used amp pots/ fury / odds at that time, but its do able, its just very hard and wasting alz. I do agree it will be more comfortable wearing forcy amp in MO, but osm/tg grade is not impossible either if ur party has perfect team work.

I acutully die more in MO now with more def, cuz I start to think im strong I can relax and tank then boom....dead. =]

Kool :D

MamaMiaYoe
11-17-2011, 06:47 AM

I do believe you, Im impressed and convinced that you did it. But you see all these items you needed to use and how much theyre worth (wasted). Is this good at all? Reason why not much people will run is because its expensive. With appropriate gearing, we can lessen the expenses to run this dungeon. The Forcium amp builds could run this dungeon without consuming too much odds and amp pots. I dont know if some used amp pots in this video but let me share this. :)

Credits to tomaboy and the Seireitei guild for this video.

http://youtu.be/zRbCwmd07SY