PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to server menu

djidjibiji87
09-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Hi to all.I'm a new player here in this survur.I have bean downloud the game from the web site i make a account i confirm the acc instald the game update the game and still when i came into the game and i right the nickname and password i cant connect why is like this ???

EmmersonLazaro
09-12-2011, 09:37 PM
check your email and look for the activation code.

djidjibiji87
09-13-2011, 12:10 AM
what activation code do you mean the email wit the activation link if you mean that i make alrady this at the morning today when i make my acount

P.P thear is noobady that can help to telll du the server work at moment or the problem is sumwhear else i try to activate agein my acc by he tell me that is alrady activated and i can log in.i try to update the game agein by testing files but he tell me that their is no updates so why i cant connect !!!!?????

sn0wXz
09-13-2011, 09:38 AM
what activation code do you mean the email wit the activation link if you mean that i make alrady this at the morning today when i make my acount

P.P thear is noobady that can help to telll du the server work at moment or the problem is sumwhear else i try to activate agein my acc by he tell me that is alrady activated and i can log in.i try to update the game agein by testing files but he tell me that their is no updates so why i cant connect !!!!?????

Where are you from then? Its probably region restriction.

whodidthat
09-13-2011, 03:50 PM
just wanted to say that i was able to create a acct and am now a lvl 82 blader on venus. issue was fixed that night. i am enjoying the game now.