PDA

View Full Version : Cash Shop Item - Character Bind Release

Taipan
09-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Note: Couldn't be bothered scrolling through all the posts to see if this has been suggested.

So with all the Epic/Perfect Craft items being "character-binding item when equipped" i was thinking that why dont you add an item in cash shop that can be bought and used to "seal" or "release" the character bind, so that the item can be re-sold - BUT it goes back to being "character-binding item when equipped" so that the person who buys it, and equips it then has the "character bound" item.

So in short:
- I have a character bound item
- I buy cash shop item to "seal" it
- I sell it in the Auction House to another player
- Next player to equip it, the item goes back to being character bound.

This is a win-win for all parties:
- Players with bound items are able to sell them if they want to upgrade items (e.g Osmium grade to Redosmium grade)
- Money is generated for EST to (hopefully) improve the game/rid spammers/ botters etc.

In terms of pricing, the "seal" should be around 1500-1800 ecoins. People may think this is too much, but it is the price you pay for being able to sell something that you choose to bind.

If you have any helpful suggestions or feedback, please feel free to add. If you are just gonna flame it, dont bother posting.

~Peace