PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Titanium Possible End Game Gear?

YoungSuper
09-17-2011, 05:35 AM
So i was just wondering if a shadow titanium set could serve as possible end game gear? ive always wanted to have full triple slotted gear and i was wondering why players didnt have it like that with the os set plus for a while and now i CLEARLY understand why, prices on slot extender high is BEYOND ridiculous, so i was wondering if , maybe shadow could serve as an effective substitute, i would have everything filled with cd, rate, amp, and hp but the gear itself WILL be +10 or higher (i have the money to do so) i understand theres gonna be obvious problems with my defense not being as high but i should still be putting out some great damage right? can i get a little help on this from some experienced players, is it worth it at all?

ps im currently playing a warrior.

xRaginx
09-17-2011, 05:52 AM
+15 WA s.tit should give around 130-135 def i believe i mean thats ok but at some point ur goin to want to switch up..not saying you have to but your goin to

YoungSuper
09-17-2011, 06:15 AM
+15 WA s.tit should give around 130-135 def i believe i mean thats ok but at some point ur goin to want to switch up..not saying you have to but your goin to

Defense wont be enough? what level do you think Shadow no longer becomes effective?

jone
09-17-2011, 06:53 AM
The exact moment you can afford +7 forcy amp is when I'd say s.tit becomes useless, unless you've got a 5% hp steal glove that is

YoungSuper
09-17-2011, 07:20 AM
The exact moment you can afford +7 forcy amp is when I'd say s.tit becomes useless, unless you've got a 5% hp steal glove that is

well i see your most likely talkin pve, lets talk pvp/war.. how good would shadow be at that point?

zhuai
09-17-2011, 05:35 PM
I would recommend one or two piece of good stit parts on your gear but not wearing a full stit set. As long as safeguard medium doesnt come the money spent on upgrading is not certain and likely to cost more than actually buying higher quality amp gear.

pvp wise it is always about who crits nothing besides luck is a factor.
pk/war wise you need to survive hits as you attack. always think of worst case scenario where you are facing high honor opponent. In this case likely you will lose the fight/need to bail out if you have significantly lesser defense.

ROFLwiz
09-17-2011, 05:52 PM
So i was just wondering if a shadow titanium set could serve as possible end game gear? ive always wanted to have full triple slotted gear and i was wondering why players didnt have it like that with the os set plus for a while and now i CLEARLY understand why, prices on slot extender high is BEYOND ridiculous, so i was wondering if , maybe shadow could serve as an effective substitute, i would have everything filled with cd, rate, amp, and hp but the gear itself WILL be +10 or higher (i have the money to do so) i understand theres gonna be obvious problems with my defense not being as high but i should still be putting out some great damage right? can i get a little help on this from some experienced players, is it worth it at all?

As much as u want ST to be endgame it will never be. Sorry! go get monies and get forci

YoungSuper
09-17-2011, 06:57 PM
I would recommend one or two piece of good stit parts on your gear but not wearing a full stit set. As long as safeguard medium doesnt come the money spent on upgrading is not certain and likely to cost more than actually buying higher quality amp gear.

pvp wise it is always about who crits nothing besides luck is a factor.
pk/war wise you need to survive hits as you attack. always think of worst case scenario where you are facing high honor opponent. In this case likely you will lose the fight/need to bail out if you have significantly lesser defense.

yea i see what your saying and i really respect what your telling me, i was doing a little research however, st15 has the same defense as forcy4.. so i dont think my defense would be significantly lower ( depending on the class of course, most likely other war and fs) but then again you made another point when saying prepare for the worst case scenario, so yea i see where your coming from..

YoungSuper
09-17-2011, 06:58 PM
As much as u want ST to be endgame it will never be. Sorry! go get monies and get forci

care to explain yourself rather than running your mouth all over my thread................ again. -_-

jimbo
09-17-2011, 07:02 PM

idk i got a 10 amp fa st gloves and sold for 250 mil (was in ah for literaly 5 minutes sold fast wondering if i sold it to low) and st 10 or more amp is becoming common

YoungSuper
09-18-2011, 07:35 PM
idk i got a 10 amp fa st gloves and sold for 250 mil (was in ah for literaly 5 minutes sold fast wondering if i sold it to low) and st 10 or more amp is becoming common

what level are you?