PDA

View Full Version : Event Suggestion List

[GM] Lorkan
09-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Greetings CABAL Players!

We've heard your concerns and request for a fun new CABAL Event. We would like to hear more from our amazing players, please post your suggestion for any event on this Thread. May be we can implement those in-game or out-of-game events in the future.

To submit an Event Suggestion, please provide the following information:

Event Type: In-game or Out-of-Game
Event Title: The title of the event you wish to submit.
Event Summary: A summary of how the event would be executed.
Link to Event Post: A Thread created to discuss the event being suggested.

Example:
Event Type: In-game
Event Title: GM Knockdown Event.
Event Summary: The players will start by looking for the GM. Any players who kills(last hit) the GM earns a cool new title. If a player with the title kills the GM again, he earns an upgraded version of the title.
Link to Event Post: http://forum.cabal.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=42

We would like to keep this specific thread clean. Any post or comment that doesn't contain any Event Suggestion will be deleted. Please use the individual link to Event Post to discuss the specific event.

Please follow the form provided when suggesting an event.

*Event submitted may be used without your knowledge*
**Not all submitted event will be implemented**
***Your submission may be altered and combined with other submissions***

We truly appreciate everyone's suggestions and everyone's continued support.

Regards,
CABAL Support Staff

Travesh
09-17-2011, 05:31 PM
Oh, I gotz one!

Event Type: In game *Duh*
Event Title: "Another chance"
Event summary: Let us get more ring of luck +2's >:O
Link to event post: I don't have one cause I'm not a forum wh0re ~.~

S.B.D.
09-17-2011, 05:33 PM
how a ring of luck +2 and a critical ring +2 event just like the last ring of luck event and maybe add in ring of fighter/sage +10

event type; in-game
event title; make it 'ring'
Description; players run dungeons such as Eodb2f to collect event items to trade in along with some alz, for a formula card to craft one of the available rings.

S.B.D.
09-17-2011, 05:38 PM
event type: in-game
event Title; SIG-metal
Description; players hunt monsters thruoughout Nevareth, including, dungeons to collect event items to trade in for SIG-metal weapons of various sorts. Players then need to +14 such weapons in order to keep them or have them disappear after 2 weeks.
Thread; i wsa sure there were many in the forum but too lazy to dig through n check

illuminatethis
09-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Event Type: In-game or Out-of-Game
Event Title: The title of the event you wish to submit.
Event Summary: A summary of how the event would be executed.
Link to Event Post: A Thread created to discuss the event being suggested.

In game
Letter event or other things similar to the drop type.

prizes included
cores, safeguards, perfect cores, extenders.

Gms must understand that all the events you normally get for these is 99.9% sht which people just npc. People want items they ACTUALLY use. Everyone needs cores and the above list.

also you can include top tier gear also such as aramid/shadowsteel, stit, sig, drei flame. ofcourse the requirements are difficult. not doing the sig event +ing stuff to 13 or whatever since the games upgrading system is beyond horrible. instead make it so people need to collect items from dungeons. something more difficult rather then just killing mobs.

Exp of all types. everyone loves exp. need to say more?

Epic Seller
09-17-2011, 06:16 PM
Event Title: Screenshot event
Event Summary: Players will take screenshot about certain theme (haloween, thanksgiving, whatever holiday)
Link to Event Post none

Event Type: Outside of game
Event Title: real life event
Event Summary: The players will take pictures using their own camera, and submit to GMs about certain theme. Most creative wins
Link to Event Post none

Event Title: Video event
Event Summary: record a video of you playing cabal, most creative and has good,amazing effect wins
Link to Event Post none

Event Title: Hunter
Event Summary: Cash shop will have a new item, basiclly the player will buy it and when he/she right click,a strong boss/monster will spawn. and player(s) have certain amount of times to kill the boss or it will disappear or automaticly drop UCH/ UCHH when times up. If boss is killed, good item will drop with small chance.

it's good to give a drop list in cash shop under item's description

Link to Event Post: none

just some ideas

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-17-2011, 06:30 PM
GM Check Out This Event!!! This would be a very cool event to do next!!!

* Event Type: In-game
* Event Title: Vampires And Werewolves Take Over Event
* Event Summary:
Vampires And Werewolves are taking over cabal and its up to us to stop them.

There will be one vampire and one werewolf per map .
some will be stronger then the others depending on which map they are on.
the mobs will spawn every 5 hours after death.

Your prize will be droped from these monsters and you can get:(all drops will be account binding)
- All kind of Runes
-x999hp pots
-x999mp pots
-slot extenders
-Buff potions
-Bike Kits
- Glory Potions lvl 3 x7
- Plasma coating kits
- Boards (Duration from 3 days to 14 days)
- Blue Bikes (Duration from 3 days to Permanent)
- RW3 Bikes (Duration from 15 days to Permanent)
- EoX+7 (From 3 to 14 days)
- EoX+8 (From 3 to 14 days)
-ROL2 (Perm)(rare)

there will also be titles that comes along with this event

if you kill 10 vampires you will get this title
: Vampire Slayer'
if you kill 10 werewolves you will get this title
: Werewolf Hunter

. . . . Since we already have vampires and werewolfs in the game this shouldnt be a problem . . .

all this is my original ideas. . .
* Link to Event Post:http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24292-Vampires-And-Werewolves-Take-Over-Event&p=261148#post261148

Immortal Dilemma
09-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Event Type : In game
Event Title : Take your Soul!
Event Summary : There is a monster that drops a item that looks like an upgrade core highest or a black capsules, that you can exchange at the event girl for AXP.
Link to Event Post : http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24293-Ability-Experience-Points-(-Take-your-Soul-)-Event!&p=261150#post261150

Killer255
09-17-2011, 08:26 PM
well gm's i guess i have to say this again

rol2 event.... hmmm that describes it.... but because you deleted some posts that said this i guess i have to describe in great detail
first you make rol2's that are char bound
second you make it a goal to get x of something
third you when a player goes to turn those in you charge them 100m
forth you give the player a char bound rol2
i guess you can call it ROL2 event

another could be cr2 event
first you make CR2's that are char bound
second you make it a goal to get x of something
third you when a player goes to turn those in you charge them 50m
forth you give the player a char bound cr2
fifth you let us do it again
i guess you can call it CR2 event

another could be SIG armor event
first you make some 7%amp sit armor
second you make them 2 slot
third you make them temp unless they go +9 or +10
forth if they go +9 or +10 they become perm
fifth you delete any that are older than 2 weeks
guess you could call this SIG armor event

Safe guard High
first bring them back.
second instead of charging 10 bucks, you make them drop, or a player has to turn in 10 letters for a guarenteed safeguard
third you dont add stupid things people will just npc.
forth make that item semi hard to get
i guess you could call this Safeguard event round 2 for poor people

another could be pet event
give a nice chance at winning a lvl 1 pet
could be called the free pet event

what you dont want to do
make an event usd only. by doing this you create all the alz buyers and other people you dont like trolling and invading the game
you also dont want to create a system where you make the strongest stronger. then do it again and again. so that new people actually have a chance of becoming good.
try to keep it fair to most people over 100, thats why the rol2 event was so awesome anyone who could run eod could actually get one. because you dont drop them anywhere any more. you deleted the only dungeons that dropped them.

i am not sure why i had to put them in this order to not be deleted. you asked for our feed back and what events we wanted then you deleted our posts. if you want to know what we want dont delete what we have to say.

ieatfacebook
09-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Event Title:Ecoin drop from mob 1-5 in low map 5 -10 in high map
Event Summary: GET AS MANY AS YOU CAN BE FOR THE EVENT IS OVER
Link to Event Post:You Tell Me

ShadowNightz
09-18-2011, 08:50 AM
Event Title: Combo Master
Event Summary: Highest combo wins, use training dummy to make it happen
Link to Event Post: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24309-Event-Recommendation

ShadowNightz
09-18-2011, 08:56 AM
Event Title: Hunting
Event Summary: Open up a new channel with nothing but bosses from every place just roaming around on the maps for exp but the 2 boss that drop rings of them self would be stronger then normally of course also there would be a small fee to enter such a channel and also this event only happens once a month so ya that's all i got

AceRogue
09-18-2011, 11:40 AM
Correct your errors cabal players
Anyone has ever bought a costume they don't like or extended a piece of gear they shouldn't have? Yes! a bunch of us. Well here is the time to get over your mistake and correct them.

Go run some epic dungeon (the same for the daily one, forbidden island to hacked code) and drop the costume hanger and the fortune bill (my original idea).

Costume hanger: un-bound your costume and wep skin.

Fortune bill: randomly gives you a percentage of the value (the value the item now have) of any item in cash shop.

Exemple: let say you have a procyon uniforme you want to get rid now. The value for it is 2.999 ecois i think. So you right click the fortune bill, get a special mouse arrow, click the procyon uniforme and get randomly a percentage of ecoins back. If I get 70% I would get 2099 ecoins back.

All those item would be a a bit difficult to drop in dungeon. Like the gold stuff in eod2 for the Ring of Luck+2 event

Event Type: in-game
Event title: Correct your errors of the year event. (I,m not good in english lol)
Event summary: you run dungeon for goodies that will un-bound your gear/costume/items.

Thanks you

psykl0n
09-18-2011, 01:06 PM
*Event Type: In-Game
*Event Title: Nation War: The Eternal Struggle
*Event Summary: Procyons' and Cappellas' endless struggle to reign supreme over Neverath.

This event should be used to motivate more players to attend nation war, as well as benefiting fellow war goers with improved bonuses during the event.

Includes:
- 50% WEXP boost to all players that attend war and recieve 30 pts.
- Bonus 50% WEXP boost to the nation that wins the current war.
- Bonus 100% (on top of other 2 bonuses listed) for nation that wins the bonus saturday war.
- 50-100% AXP boost in war
- Additional Daily AXP quests to help players recieve axp even quicker
Ex. Quest 1 ( Standard quest): Kill S. And M. Legacy Guard= 7 mil axp
Quest 2: Kill M. and L. Legacy Guard= 14 mil axp
Quest 3: Kill L. and Ensign= 20 mil axp
- For lower level tiers (1 and 2) a temporary special shop can be made where they may exchange wexp for prizes
Ex. Tier 1 Shop: Stit Cubes: Char binding stit Armor and Weapons that can allow you to recieve 2 slot shadowtitanium with a random epic craft. (also chance of overcrafted gears)
Tier 2 Shop: Osm Cubes: Same as stit cubes but in osm form.
- All tiers will also have a "Mystery Nation Box" in thier shop. These boxes will be in 4 forms
Ex. Mystery box (Bronze)= 250 wexp
Mystery box (Silver )= 500 wexp
Mystery box (Gold)= 1000 wexp
Mystery box (Diamond)= 2000 wexp

As the mystery box increases in level, so does the rarity of the items you can obtain.
the items obtainable are respective for each tier

Ex. Tier 1 Mystery Boxes= Upgrade Core Low, Perfect Core Low (Account Bind) Slot Extender Low( Account Bind), Upgrade Core Medium, Perfect Core Medium( Account Bind) Slot Extender Medium(Account Bind), Astral Boards (K Red , K Sky, K Black and crystals, all 1-30 days temp, account bind), Astral Boards (perm, very rare chance,) account bind), War Costume Epaulets of respective nation (1-30 days Account bind) and perm versions as well. Also Includes Weapon/Armor Option Scroll Low of all kinds (including rate) Blue bikes crystal and reg obtainable 1-30 day and perm (rare chance)
Tier 2 Mystery Boxes= Same as t1, but also include RW3 Bikes(crystal as well) within Mystery Boxes(14-30 days) and perm as well. Also includes Upgrade Core High and Perfect Core High ( Account Bind). Includes Weapon/Armor Option Scroll Medium of all Kinds (including rate)
Tier 3 Mystery Boxes= Same as t2, disregarding all medium grade items, Slot Extender High (Account Bind), and Upgrade Core Highests. Includes Weapon/Armor Option scroll Medium/High of all kinds (includes). Also Chance of EoX+7, Sig EoX7 (1-30 day and Perm)
Tier 4 Mystery Boxes= Same as t3 but includes Perfect Core Highest( Account Bind) and Slot Extender Highest ( Account Bind) as well Includes Weapon/Armor Option Scroll High of all kinds. Also chance of EoX and SigEoX+7 and EoX8 (1-30 days) and perm
Tier 5 Mystery Boxes= Same as t4 but include Armor/Weapon Option Scroll Highest of all kind. . Chance of Eox 7, SigEox 7, and eox 8 (1-30 days ) and perm

**All Scrolls will be character bind**
**All perm items listed will be very rare to obtain (pretty obvious)**

- Guardian titles should be re- added during event. The highest scorers of every class, (2nd highest scorer for class which bringer is in) will receive the Guardian titles. Guardian titles ( for players who are new) are titles which also display your name in war channel. It also added Hp, and resist for unmovable,stun,knock back, and down. In some instances guardian titles are better then bringer. It also allows the blue texted global shout in during war.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k592/silenthero009/cabalver126108122023570ys9.jpg

- If possible, add a new nation war map!!!. It seems quite blunt to constantly play one nation war map. Every other day we can possiblly play the new map to keep things a little more good and fun.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k592/silenthero009/NevarethMap.jpg

Above is the picture of the Cabal World Map, along with 1 existing map, 1 retired map, and 2 maps i came up with myself. ( I believe Gloriosa and Bruto are in the accurate places). Not only is there new maps, but I think it would be interesting to add different objectives for victory as well within each map. Here are some of my ideas.

Ex. Tierra Gloriosa ("The Glorious War") (current war map)- Both Nations struggle for victory by gaining the trust of powerful legacy guardians whilst capturing bases to decimate thier foes and reign supreme.

Tierra Del Bruto ("The Brutal War") (retired war map)- Both nations come in pure hand to hand brutal combat in a open arena. Will you survive?

Tierra Del Umbra (" The Shadow War") ( new war map idea)- In a secret and dark territory in the distant Nevarath, a strange and mysterious force prepares a massive army to exterminate all human beings. Halt the advancing forces while fighting the opposing nation in this chaotic war zone. Can both sides come to an armistice for world peace? Or will everything end in utter chaos? ( both sides will fight incoming waves of forces that spawn at certain points of the map. The objective is to for the nations to recieve points by killing as many of these mobs as they can while at the same time, having to fight each other. Legacy Weapons will drop from special named mobs that spawn accordingly throughout the map. The nation with the most points by time's end is the winner.)

Tierra Impermissus ("The Forbidden War") (new war map idea)- On a uninhabited island far off the coast of Nevarath, a hidden excavation site contains a powerful Ancient Legacy Weapon with enough power to control all who stands before you. However Lady Capella and Lord Procyon learn of this powerful device and send their forces to occupy the territory. Will the end of this conflict finally show which leader will control Neverath? ( both sides will start off at 2 camps on opposite sides of the map. These camps are UNCAPTURABLE AND MERELY SERVE AS RESURRECTION/SHOP AREAS. They will then have to race to the center, where there will be a large base ( similar to home base but on a larger scale) where the nations destroy a Ensign to capture the base. The Stronghold will have multiple accessways (war gates) as well as large amounts of tower building areas, where exclusive towers can be built specifically to attack the opposing nation( powerful silos, cannons, etc.). There will also be default attack towers during the 1st base capture to attack both sides. (Like a security system for "intruders".) All accessways are open by default until first capture. Once the base is captured by a respective nation, all attack/defense towers will be destroyed (except for a few) and all members of the opposite nation will be warped back to camp where they may access Legacy Weapons (only 1 can be obtained in your inventory) via NPC to assist them in Stronghold Invasion. The Nation that has possession of the Stronghold WILL NOT receive legacy weapons, but will get slight stat boosts (via power of "ancient Legacy Weapon". Once an access way is down and you've successfully infiltrated enemy base, you must destroy thier Ensign (weaker then the default Ensign) and you will recieve possession of the Stronghold. The Team with possession of the strong hold by times end is the winner.)

- Discounts on Black Transmuters for easier nation changing.

- Nation War BB/Premium packages. should include a variety of blessing beads at a discounted price to improve players' war experience and rewards.

-Lastly winning war bonus will be increased to 20% rather then the standard 10% ( somewhat motivating? XD)

Please feel free to add any suggestions, as well as adding your feedback to make this even better.

Link To Event Post:http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24317-Nation-War-The-Eternal-Struggle

Neacuzo
09-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Event Type:In-Game
Event Title:Trick or Treat
Event Summary:You travel around to the different areas killing Grim Reapers for bags of candy. After you collect so many bags of candy you take them to the event NPC and get them exchanged for either a Large Candy Corn, a Large Candy Eye, or a Large Candy Skull. Each large candy gives you different items.

Large Candy Corn:You obtain after turning in 25 X Candy Bags. Right click to use in inventory and will get either LV3 HP potions that look like smaller candy corn or LV3 MP potions that look like small candy pumpkins.This candy will also drop two types of Blessing Beads. One, Duration 30min. lasts 3 days, or One, Duration 2hr. lasts 3 days. 15% chance for one or the other.

Large Candy Eye:You obtain after turning in 50 X Candy Bags. Right click to use in inventory and you will get either a Skull Dragon Board (Duration: 5 Days) or Skull Dragon Bike (Duration: 3 Days). You can use each item at LV 25.This candy will also drop two types of Blessing Beads. One, Duration 30min. lasts 3 days, or One, Duration 2hr. lasts 3 days. 25% chance for one or the other.

Large Candy Skull:You obtain after turning in 100 X Candy Bags. Right click to use in inventory and you will get either Epaulet of Warewolf (Duration: 5 Days), Epaulet of Mummy (Duration: 5 Days), or Epaulet of Zombie (Duration: 5 Days). Each Epaulet can only be equipped at LV 45.This candy will also drop two types of Blessing Beads. One, Duration 30min. lasts 3 days, or One, Duration 2hr. lasts 3 days. 35% chance for one or the other.

Epaulet of Warewolf:When equipped you will be in a costume that makes you look like a Warewolf. This Epaulet will be like the Epaulet of Fighter.
Epaulet of Mummy:When equipped you will be in a costume that makes you look like a mummy. This Epaulet will be like the Epaulet of Sage.
Epaulet of Zombie:When equipped you will be in a costume that makes you look like a Zombie. This Epaulet will be like the Epaulet of Guardian.

Link to Event Post: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24325-Trick-or-Treat-event-idea

I will try to quickly draw up my ideas for the bike/board and the costumes in the near future! ^^" Hope you like it!

~Neacuzo

DaSm3xy
09-19-2011, 09:02 AM
easy and simple
Event type In-Game
Event Title idk dont have name for it
Event summary just like rol+2 events but this time CR+2 instad of Rol+2
it could help to get rid some of those alz in game, also price on Cr+2 also : )

Derp
09-19-2011, 07:26 PM
tl;dr the rest, idk if these ideas were already pitched.
Event Type: In Game & Out
Event Title: Cosplay Contest
Event Summary: Players dress like their characters and the best looking wins...
Link to Event Post: None

Event Type: Both?
Event Title: Item Design Contest
Event Summary: Other games have it, why shouldnt we? it's pretty simple. The cabal community attempts
at designing a costume item for the cash shop... you know wep skins, hats, costumes.etc.
and the cabal community should be able to vote on which costume they like...
(although it's highly unlikely this one will happen. -_-'')
Link to Event Post: None

[GM] Lorkan
09-20-2011, 11:54 AM
We would like to thank everyone who suggested an event. However, it may seem that some of the suggestions listed is more of a wish list than an event suggestion.

The reasoning behind why the Event Prizes was not included on the Event Suggestion Form is because we want people to focus on the event itself and not the prizes they were going to receive. We would like to see fun and enjoyable event, where everyone can participate and compete with other players.

Most of the single player events are great, we would still want to see more of those. However, for now we would to see a quick, fun and enjoyable event that involves a group of people to participate.

BBarry
09-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Event Type: in-game
Event Name: Mercenary Madness
Event Summary:
First, EST would have to add more Mercenaries (which is the main suggestion). We need more in the game, at the moment there are only a few special ones you can obtain. During the launch of the new mercenaries, guilds can compete at obtaining the highest DP points for a set period of time. The winning guild of each guild level can obtain a char-binding version of one of the new mercenary cards (Epic or Unique grade would be nice).
Link to event post: none

Ravenwolf
09-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Event Type: Dance competition
Event name:....Dance competition?
Event Summary: Long long long time ago during OGP there was a guild video dance competition. Each guild has a chance to make a video using dance 1/dance2, combination, or action moves to create a dance music video. Each guild level has 1 winner and 1-2 runner ups. Guilds must decide on a "Director" of the video, it could be the guild master, co gm, or anyone in that guild. Only ONE person would send in a video for their guild including their Guild name, level, members who participated in the event, and song that they used. I haven't seen a dance event since that one, and since it was so long ago I think it would be cool to bring it back. Would be a fun guild event, as you said Lorkan, it would be a group event, not 1 person working just for themselves.

Just a suggestion for the prizes from the event, make it something that the entire guild can benefit from. For example, don't award just the guild master or just the director of the video. Whether it's a guild title, another chance for an emblem, or added funds to guild warehouse. I know a lot of people in level 5 guilds who were disappointed that they weren't able to compete for a guild emblem in the previous guild level up event, this would be a nice chance for them to get one.

Winners would be based on creativity, how well the song/dance goes together, and how well the video looks overall. GM's would judge but there would be a thread in the forums for everyone to see the videos and be able to comment on them.

Link to thread: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?24438-In-Game-Dance-Music-video-competition

plzbuffme
09-24-2011, 07:48 PM
Event Title: Guild Vs World
Event Summary: Each guild sends out a roster of fighters that will participate. Guild will be put in brackets. Each war will be moderated by GM. Top 3 receives special prize.

Event Title: Pimp My Client
Event Summary: Players design their own client UI skin, and have a poll on the main website to see which is most popular.

Event Type: Out-of-game
Event Title: Caballoween
Event Summary: Make a Holloween costume dedicated to Cabal Online, take picture/video. Best costume wins.

Event Title: Endless Battlefield
Event Summary: For one week, create a new tier for Nation War with no level restrictions. Have that tier have wars back to back with no delay after war - constant nation war, ALL THE TIME. Top 10 scorers of that tier in that week gets something cool.

Event Type: Out-of-game
Event Title: Fan-art
Event Summary: Have a fan-art contest. No brainer, contestants submit up to 3 of their rendition of any of the NPC in Cabal Online and have a vote on which one was the best.

Event Title: The Great Escape
Event Summary: In order to enter, contestant must go to jail. Whoever manages to get out jail fastest wins (they must take a screenshot of the warp before they exit jail)

beslosion
09-28-2011, 10:32 PM
Psykl0ns idea's=win, new war maps+better bonuses for actually winning wars. And while u guys work on that throw in axp or wexp events for random holidays or just to have an event since its been a while....but u should hop on that war stuff

Coincidence?
09-29-2011, 06:15 AM
Event type: In Game
Event title: Hunting season
Even Summary: Kill the fearsome bosses roaming around Nevareth for points

Ex: Every time you kill a boss you will get awarded something similar to dp which can be Exchanged at yul for an item,
OR... When you kill a boss your guild will get awarded points and the guild with the highest points will win.
Note* Fgr bosses will give something like 1 or 2 points while bosses in Pi will give like 4-5 points.

CandiCoatted
09-29-2011, 08:14 AM
GM Check Out This Event!!! This would be a very cool event to do next!!!

* Event Type: In-game
* Event Title: Vampires And Werewolves Take Over Event
* Event Summary:
Vampires And Werewolves are taking over cabal and its up to us to stop them.

quit watching so much twilight

Immortal Dilemma
10-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Is there going to be a winner? or a indication of whos the closest to winning?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-05-2011, 09:08 PM
my event is getting the most positive feedback

Freak
10-14-2011, 03:42 PM
-Event Type: In-game

-Event Title: Holiday Map Mayhem

-Event Summary: For each major holiday/event for example Halloween, Cabal staff make several new maps that have the theme of the holiday/event and it should allow players to vote for the best map! When the voting is done, the new map should be implemented into the game and admission is free during the holiday and after you must pay to get in. You can get permanent non-account binding equips that relate to the holiday/event!

-Link to Event Post: No link, just thought about this while playing Cabal. =3

noop
10-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Lorkan;261882']We would like to thank everyone who suggested an event. However, it may seem that some of the suggestions listed is more of a wish list than an event suggestion.

The reasoning behind why the Event Prizes was not included on the Event Suggestion Form is because we want people to focus on the event itself and not the prizes they were going to receive. We would like to see fun and enjoyable event, where everyone can participate and compete with other players.

Most of the single player events are great, we would still want to see more of those. However, for now we would to see a quick, fun and enjoyable event that involves a group of people to participate.

Here is your problem, you ask us for insight as to what kind of events we the players want to have, then you go right back to what you the gm's want to see.

See what i did there?

[GM] Kato
10-19-2011, 11:06 AM
Here is your problem, you ask us for insight as to what kind of events we the players want to have, then you go right back to what you the gm's want to see.

See what i did there?

Just because your event idea wasn't implemented, doesn't mean we haven't looked at it or considered it. The new event isn't the only event we're rolling out in the next few weeks.

chrisupi007
10-19-2011, 08:08 PM
Event Title: Find the Ghosts of Nevareth (Halloween Event)
Event Summary: During the event, players must find the roaming ghosts in different maps, that drop epic stuff.
Link to Event Post: N/A

Roberto2sa
10-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Event Type - in-game
Event Title- Cabal Quiz
Event Summary- Cabal holds a quiz show at a certain time/times per day asking 10-20 questions about cabal, and if you get a question right you get a certain amount of points, and maybe the top 10-20 point makers will get a exclusive prize from the rest of the cabal quiz players. thanks :D
Link to Event Post: Anything you want :D

Sprite
10-23-2011, 06:26 PM
Event type:

Maze

Event title:

Get out of jail

Event summary:

Get out of jail. First/ second/ third place people get some type of prize. Fighting inside the jail room IS allowed.

Cade
11-15-2011, 08:26 PM
Event Type: Outside-of-Game
Event Title: Community Costume Design Contest
Event Summary: Participating community members will pitch their ideas for a new costume and even create it themselves, then after a few weeks, the community votes for the most popular submission. Winning submission gets the outfit put into the game and on sale for a limited time.
Link to Event Post: None.

God0fOlympus
11-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Events make the richer get richer... Find one that help the poor

Sorrow
12-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Event Title: Blessings of New Year
Event Summary: Celebrating New Years Eve with the blessings of Exp. In all the maps the mobs will have a 3 to 5% chance of dropping blessing bead of Exp,Axp,Wexp,Pet Exp, Etc.The beads will last only one hour and the event will last all day.
Link to Event Post: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?27229-Blessings-of-New-Year&p=297175#post297175

RC!
01-18-2012, 01:31 PM
Event Title: Get Your Sig While You Can!
Event Summary: Collect Gold Plates and use to buy Sig Suit or Sig Helm, proceed to to +14 for permanent gear.
Link to Event Post: N/A

Coincidence?
01-18-2012, 04:16 PM
Event type: In Game
Event Title: valentines day blues
Event summary: Collect monster hearts to trade to yul for items, Special event mobs can drop blue hearts, along with other goodies, which can be traded for rarer items.
Looking at how barely any minishas were killed id suggest to test out a mob which takes something about the size of 10 Average 160+ or 170+ characters.

Delayed
01-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Event type: In game
Event title: Gladiators Arena
Event summary: In Chaos Arena map, a group of devoted players have to defeat few bosses one after another. Bosses have difficult patterns(warping, stun, knock back, debuffs)
***Constant dashing is needed for example, to avoid fatal hits(like Patren or Dark Jin -> VERY FUN)
Difficulty increases gradually, but bosses difficulty is adjusted with
1.How many players are in
2. Whats their lvl
3. Average challenge (teamwork needed)
Rolled drops at end are, enhanced core or holy water x3 or Potion of Soul

forumtwizzler
04-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Event type : In-game
Event title : The rush for Precious
Event Summary : Same as the previous rol+2 event

More rol+2 event please. Some of us missed this opportunity and is bit of an imbalance. Please bring it back. And for those who have a rol+2 give them a cr+2. This is in popular demand.

Muramasa
04-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Event type : Guild Vs Guild [GM] Eddition

Event title : For Glory and Valor !

Event Summary : Firstly I would like to say that this event had already been done by the staff but this is the event I ENJOYED THE MOST out of everything ever put in for events.

Its a Guild V Guild that the gms implemented. very straight forward the GM's make their own guild ( TeamSnow, TeamLorkan for example) and to prevent system lag we could use the CA arena or a "special space" created by the staff for the gvg's. this is the easiest way to get the community involved !

medar
04-02-2012, 10:20 AM
Event type:
Event title: S.I.G Event 5TO season
Event Summary: helm and suit sig metal 7% 2 slot 2 week +14 permanen

medar
04-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Event type:
Event title: Upgrade your drei, lycanus and forcium +15
Event Summary: sell safeguard highest in cash shop

Valdoroth
05-02-2012, 11:10 AM
Event Type: Classic

Event Title: Revenge of the Turtles and Boars

Event Summary: Re-application of the old King Crag Turtle and Giant Boar events of the past, upgraded with today's drop tables. To appease the players, if expendable items do NOT have an expiration (e.g. cores, dungeon entries, etc.). Items such as rings, ammulets, bikes, etc. should remain on a time basis, however, I would suggest that they be altered from 3 hours to 12. Then players have time to use them in war and such more than once.

Link to post: not available yet. I will make it tomorrow? although it's an event we've had each year around this time.

Coincidence?
06-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Event type:
no

Event title: Clean Slate event
Event type: In game
Event summary: Create new characters and level them to lvl (x) within a certain time period.
Get prizes? idk
i was thinking char bound items, so its like rerolling which several people seem to be doing.

You might want to implement some rules such as giving new characters special gears (example must wear so and so gear from level 30-40, then at lvl 41 it disappears and you get new gear) so that they can't get any gear/pet assistance from a main character/account and everyone is on the same playing field.

I thought this event would be fair to everyone that joined. criticism anyone?

truely false
08-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Lorkan;261882']Most of the single player events are great, we would still want to see more of those. However, for now we would to see a quick, fun and enjoyable event that involves a group of people to participate.

Event name: Party Boss Hunting/ or Killing
Event Summery: At random times though out the day there will be a server announcment that the X Boss has invaded navareth. At which X Boss will appear at given locations (places were any level or Nation and Nuetral can join in on) and a call to arms is needed to stop its rampage. As for what Bosses will appear and/or prizes I leave that to the Hosting GM or whom ever controls such things. I would only suggest that the event not have any of the old monsters like Dire Bore King or Panda. What is needed are new Bosses to hunt. One last suggestion have multi-drops as well as the chance for some rare perm items all dependent on location of Boss.
Link to event post: At the moment none

Note: The idea comes from reading the ingame announcement about Saint's Forcecalibur Boss and also the New Arcane Trace Boss which only allows for high levels and/or nations to participate. This event is a much freindlier and fun hunt for all to participate. I believe with the inclusion of a server annoucment adds a better potential for participation

Valdoroth
08-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Event Name: 3rd Guild Emblem Event
Event Summary: Guilds earn points from GP(guild points), DP (yea I heard you trying to steal my credit huh GM Snow >:O, jk, sorta), Lvl-ing, and Rank-ups.
Link to event: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?33306-Cabal-NA-Global-s-3rd-Guild-Emblems-Event&p=351306#post351306

vinasoul
02-25-2013, 02:19 AM
can you make events "Bike Parts in cash shop" ? it can be bought by ecoin ^_^

Valdoroth
02-25-2013, 01:53 PM
can you make events "Bike Parts in cash shop" ? it can be bought by ecoin ^_^
More pay to win? No thanks. Also there's a proper format to fill in suggestions for events if you had read the topic instructions.

Event Type: GM Introduction of Episode 10: Rising Force.
Event Name: Introduction to Rising Force.
Even Summary: GM take players a couple times a day for 1 week on the new dungeons. At the end of runs the GM will go to one of the 3 starting towns to give out GM Buffs.
Link to Event: Introduction to Rising Force (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?36281-Introduction-to-Rising-Force-Event&p=376804#post376804)

Valdoroth
06-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Event Type: Experience Event
Event Name: 4th of July EXP Event
Even Summary: 100% Exp, Wexp, and Axp for the weekend.
Link to Event: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?38417-4th-of-July-EXP-Extravaganza&p=389645#post389645

CandiCoatted
06-28-2013, 06:29 PM
what's the point in this thread really?

None of these ideas ever go in effect.

I know I'm a downer =/

Valdoroth
06-28-2013, 07:42 PM
what's the point in this thread really?

None of these ideas ever go in effect.

I know I'm a downer =/Incorrect, The following were events that occurred not long after they were suggested:

Event Name: 3rd Guild Emblem Event
Event Summary: Guilds earn points from GP(guild points), DP (yea I heard you trying to steal my credit huh GM Snow >:O, jk, sorta), Lvl-ing, and Rank-ups.
Link to event: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?33306-Cabal-NA-Global-s-3rd-Guild-Emblems-Event&p=351306#post351306

Event Type: Classic

Event Title: Revenge of the Turtles and Boars

Event Summary: Re-application of the old King Crag Turtle and Giant Boar events of the past, upgraded with today's drop tables. To appease the players, if expendable items do NOT have an expiration (e.g. cores, dungeon entries, etc.). Items such as rings, ammulets, bikes, etc. should remain on a time basis, however, I would suggest that they be altered from 3 hours to 12. Then players have time to use them in war and such more than once.

Link to post: not available yet. I will make it tomorrow? although it's an event we've had each year around this time.

Event type:

CandiCoatted
06-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Incorrect, The following were events that occurred not long after they were suggested:

incorrect... all those events were out already and are bound to repeat it was not because of you...

Celebrate this Fourth of July with a flash and bang! Free fireworks (up to 3 per day) from the Item Shop as well as a chance to boost your level, honor, and runes!

The event only lasts one week so use it while you can.

The bonus experience are 100% EXP, 100% WEXP, and 100% AXP. Good luck!

I'm guessing this was because of you also when we ALWAYS GET BONUS FOR A HOLIDAY!

Valdoroth
06-30-2013, 03:06 AM
incorrect... all those events were out already and are bound to repeat it was not because of you...

I'm guessing this was because of you also when we ALWAYS GET BONUS FOR A HOLIDAY! The Guild event last Fall was determined by a different scoring than the previous 2. Why? bcs I had suggested it in a ticket and they liked it. Yes it was roughly due and I had mentioned that 2 months prior to the suggestion on this thread in it's own thread.

Otherwise most of the are fairly normal in terms of repetition. Just not always in the same order.

As for the Bonus for a holiday, we've missed a few in the past. Thanksgiving last year was completely ignored. That's a freaking American holiday and not religious like almost all the rest, yet we ignore it too often. I never did understand why.

Abi
06-30-2013, 07:29 AM
As for the Bonus for a holiday, we've missed a few in the past. Thanksgiving last year was completely ignored. That's a freaking American holiday and not religious like almost all the rest, yet we ignore it too often. I never did understand why.

I think it's because it's no longer Cabal NA, but Cabal NA+Global+Latin America.

If you start giving out bonuses for USA holidays, you're gonna have ppl QQing "but but but it's a holiday here in Vietnam!" "but but but it's a holiday here in Philippines!" "but but but it's a holiday here in whatever-other-country-plays-on-our-server-now!"

Basically every day is going to be a holiday somewhere and they don't want to have events going on 100% of the time.

CandiCoatted
06-30-2013, 09:01 AM
The Guild event last Fall was determined by a different scoring than the previous 2. Why? bcs I had suggested it in a ticket and they liked it. Yes it was roughly due and I had mentioned that 2 months prior to the suggestion on this thread in it's own thread.

Otherwise most of the are fairly normal in terms of repetition. Just not always in the same order.

I don't see why you think you had anything to do with events that cycle.

But yeah I don't recall bonuses for Thanksgiving also. But I think they made up for that when they gave us a Black Friday Sale (after thanks giving).

ooh sorry I just checked something they had 4 events going on in thanksgiving already including a EXP and WEXP event. Of course they wont give us extra bonuses for Thanksgiving If we just had the same related event that same month.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34717-Fall-Festivities-Black-and-Red
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34716-Fall-Festivities-Level-Up-Event
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34715-Fall-Festivities-EXPgiving
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34458-W.EXP-Bonus-Weekend

Faowin
06-30-2013, 10:25 AM
I think it's because it's no longer Cabal NA, but Cabal NA+Global+Latin America.

If you start giving out bonuses for USA holidays, you're gonna have ppl QQing "but but but it's a holiday here in Vietnam!" "but but but it's a holiday here in Philippines!" "but but but it's a holiday here in whatever-other-country-plays-on-our-server-now!"

Basically every day is going to be a holiday somewhere and they don't want to have events going on 100% of the time.

It's still Cabal NA, all of these other players have either merged or just started playing on this server.

Abi
06-30-2013, 12:36 PM
It's still Cabal NA, all of these other players have either merged or just started playing on this server.

LOL you keep thinking that bud..... I'm pretty sure the highest % of cabal players is NOT from NA.... also, flash news, when you redownload a fresh client and install it, it's called Global. not NA.

Fishy
07-01-2013, 02:51 PM
LOL you keep thinking that bud..... I'm pretty sure the highest % of cabal players is NOT from NA.... also, flash news, when you redownload a fresh client and install it, it's called Global. not NA. Mine's NA-Global o.o

Skullrex
11-29-2013, 04:18 AM
why not make an event of achievements
where all the dungeons can be accessed independent of the level of the player
190 many can not get these achievements and make them

shankatsu
12-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Event The Bot>> Final Solution
Duration: Perm
any low levels for a week can be Force PK'd on any channel any warp zones, in addition people that span a crap load of information about alz can be also force PK'd take this as a joke if you like

CrystalBlader
02-10-2014, 03:59 AM
Don't know if this will even be read, but its worth a shot. Sorry if this is a repetition of previous stated ideas, but here goes::

Event type: In-Game
Event Name: King of the Map
Event Summary:: Basically this event will be like a King of the Hill game. A random spawnpoint on each map of a ring in which players will fight to stay in the ring. The first part of the event , finding the spawnpoint. The second part of the event staying in the ring for a period of 15minutes. Inside the ring will be a treasure chest/ legacy chest depending on the map, which cannot be destroyed until the end of the 15minutes or you can make it so if it, the chest is hit, there's no drop and a new one spawns in 5seconds. The timing will be 15minutes, which is an abundance of time, because people would have to find the spawn point and battle over it. The random spawnpoints for each map will all spawn at the same time at specific times, doing so to prevent players from dominating all spawn points of each maps, giving a chance for the lower-level players to get a chance to fight for a reward as well. The rewards for each map will vary based on the maps, for example because BI, GD, DS is a low requirement level entry point, the rewards would be of a lower grade than a higher-level required map such as PL. The higher the requirement to enter the maps, the higher quality of drops. The rewards at the end of the 15minutes would be then opened from the chest. Your chances of getting rare items are also affected, goes up/down, depending on the amount of players in the ring. (So the less people , the better the drops. Thought of this to prevent guilds from taking over completely). To make things fair, the chest should drop an even amount of rewards from the chest equal to the amount of players in the ring, each player only being able to pick up one. Those who were not inside the ring, cannot pick up the drops.
Link to Event Thread: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?41645-King-of-the-Map-Event&p=425804#post425804

Seems like a lot of work/programming to be done. But you can't tell me it doesn't sound interesting.

Killer255
03-20-2014, 02:35 PM
http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?wbs=3.1.2&Article=4537

used Google chrome to translate that page, the transulation stink but you can figure out whats happening

I think most of us would agree that this kind of event is MUCH better than shell out usd get a potential at 2 prizes

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x385/hotsutff1/ss2014-03-20at040709_zps3f761e6f.png (http://s1179.photobucket.com/user/hotsutff1/media/ss2014-03-20at040709_zps3f761e6f.png.html)

sojiruo
07-30-2014, 04:22 AM
Event Type: In-Game
Event Title: Summer Raid
Event Summary: A Dungeon Type game with 10+ bosses all with a 10%+ chance of drooping boss named loot, Probably a summery or a spring break type Field with beach ball and fun crazy enemy's
Link to Event Post: I don't know what or how to do this part v.v

Andrea
12-06-2014, 04:14 AM
ROL+3 char bound in IC2.
Mechanics the same as the ROL+2 event in EOD2. If anyone remembers lol

[GM] Snow
01-20-2015, 10:51 AM
Thank you for all of the suggestions. As many of you may know, there are just certain limitations when it comes to events. The starting point and end result can’t really change much when it comes to Item Collection, Monster Spawn, or Level Up. We can however try to change the process from the starting point to end point.

Thank you for your suggestions, we encourage you to please continue to share your ideas and suggestions.

Here are some updates:
Forest of Nostalgia: We’ve been informed that no other service has ran this season event before, therefore it is taking longer than expected as we are developing the season ourselves.

Next Guild Event:
Pending, may try to incorporate new contents with the expansion of the Guild levels. Possible ideas on how to determine winners are welcomed. (Video creation was the last Guild Event)

Monster Spawn:
We want to try to incorporate multiple monsters at once to give a more “Invasion” feel, rather than just one/two Boss Monster per map.

Specific Benefits for Specific Dungeons:
If it was done by the Korean Service, I’ll see if we can run a similar event.

Regards,
[GM] Snow

Valdoroth
01-20-2015, 11:55 AM
Snow;441991']Thank you for all of the suggestions. As many of you may know, there are just certain limitations when it comes to events. The starting point and end result can’t really change much when it comes to Item Collection, Monster Spawn, or Level Up. We can however try to change the process from the starting point to end point.

Thank you for your suggestions, we encourage you to please continue to share your ideas and suggestions.

Here are some updates:
Forest of Nostalgia: We’ve been informed that no other service has ran this season event before, therefore it is taking longer than expected as we are developing the season ourselves.
This is definitely something to look forward to and I think we can be patient enough for it since we will be the 1st to do it. I suggest that it be a quarterly thing if it turns out successful. You may even want to look at tying it in with guild events, since it's based off skill and not gears, so anyone could win.

Next Guild Event:
Pending, may try to incorporate new contents with the expansion of the Guild levels. Possible ideas on how to determine winners are welcomed. (Video creation was the last Guild Event)
Previously mentioned was the usage of Nostalgia Forest. Alternatively perhaps the total BASE (not including all bonus) gained WExp from war? Or is it possible to keep track of bases captured in war? Either way looking at using Mission War is a good idea I think.

Monster Spawn:
We want to try to incorporate multiple monsters at once to give a more “Invasion” feel, rather than just one/two Boss Monster per map.
I think that this is a move in a good direction, but is it possible to setup (or request the developers) the boss drops as roll similar to how Vikalitan of the Golden Sun (Saints Forcecalibur) works? This is something requested nearly every time, as it's the most fair way.

If it was done by the Korean Service, I’ll see if we can run a similar event. This is neat. Could you alternatively pick a single dungeon once a weekend (Sat+Sun) that has it's drop rates doubled?

Regards,
[GM] Snow

See yellow font.

[GM] Snow
01-20-2015, 12:55 PM
This is definitely something to look forward to and I think we can be patient enough for it since we will be the 1st to do it. I suggest that it be a quarterly thing if it turns out successful. You may even want to look at tying it in with guild events, since it's based off skill and not gears, so anyone could win.

First season may have to be simplistic and straight forward since we are creating it from scratch. The biggest concern right now is rewarding players who complete the Mission Battle rather than just joining and leaving...

Previously mentioned was the usage of Nostalgia Forest. Alternatively perhaps the total BASE (not including all bonus) gained WExp from war? Or is it possible to keep track of bases captured in war? Either way looking at using Mission War is a good idea I think.

We've done total W.EXP gain in the past, so this is possible. Basing it off of base/point captures in War would not be possible, but a neat idea.

I think that this is a move in a good direction, but is it possible to setup (or request the developers) the boss drops as roll similar to how Vikalitan of the Golden Sun (Saints Forcecalibur) works? This is something requested nearly every time, as it's the most fair way.

Dice roll for drop cannot be applied to out of party situations at this time. We currently have two methods of loot for event monsters which is damaged base and just free. The Saints/Golem drop method is different from both of these, as it's time delayed then free. I'd assume it would be inconvenient for people to who have to wait for their drops after killing an event monster.

This is neat. Could you alternatively pick a single dungeon once a weekend (Sat+Sun) that has it's drop rates doubled?

We currently can apply bonuses for specific maps/dungeons on specific days, but we currently have just been doing server wide bonuses. We can consider specific bonuses for specific maps/dungeons for future bonuses. The event mention was more of specific benefits for specific drops or monster EXP, which we currently cannot do. But if it was ran in KR service, we should be able to get it here.

NiteFalcon
01-20-2015, 04:36 PM
eod3 and aft2 drop rate + 1000% permanently. lets be real here...NA is struggling

Andrea
01-21-2015, 03:02 AM
I am hoping that my suggestion

ROL+3 char bound in IC2.
Mechanics the same as the ROL+2 event in EOD2. If anyone remembers lol

was addressed by this

Snow;441991']Thank you for all of the suggestions.
If it was done by the Korean Service, I’ll see if we can run a similar event.

Regards,
[GM] Snow

That ROL+2 event was done here (and guessing in KR too). Fingers crossed.

hanhnn13
01-21-2015, 03:04 AM
We still need another round for char bind ROL+2 event before trying ROL+3 event

Valdoroth
01-21-2015, 05:26 AM
Snow;441997']First season may have to be simplistic and straight forward since we are creating it from scratch. The biggest concern right now is rewarding players who complete the Mission Battle rather than just joining and leaving... makes sense. Hopefully we'll be able to see this succeed and expand more as players give feedback. I believe a key factor there is creating a simple poll after the event asking if the players would like to see this event again and ask for suggestions to add our improve it.

Snow;441997']
We've done total W.EXP gain in the past, so this is possible. Basing it off of base/point captures in War would not be possible, but a neat idea. what options are we limited to for tracking?

Snow;441997']
Dice roll for drop cannot be applied to out of party situations at this time. We currently have two methods of loot for event monsters which is damaged base and just free. The Saints/Golem drop method is different from both of these, as it's time delayed then free. I'd assume it would be inconvenient for people to who have to wait for their drops after killing an event monster. well that stinks. Nothing can be done about that then. Is it possible this summer to have a real invasion that can spawn any of the past boss event mobs?

Snow;441997']
We currently can apply bonuses for specific maps/dungeons on specific days, but we currently have just been doing server wide bonuses. We can consider specific bonuses for specific maps/dungeons for future bonuses. The event mention was more of specific benefits for specific drops or monster EXP, which we currently cannot do. But if it was ran in KR service, we should be able to get it here. based of the average levels of most players, can they be more focused on the higher level dungeons?

jamnotjelly
01-21-2015, 08:02 AM
Event type: freestyle pvp event
Event title: 20xx guild tournament
Summary: All players have a chance to fight in a tournament style guild pvp. An appropriate prize for each level bracket (alz or 1 rare armor piece for winner of each bracket ex: non bound 14 amp osm-forcy piece depending on level range pruzes can be decided later ) Level ranges, same as nation war.
Rules: GM regulated gears that are only usable when the player is in a competition fight or npc bought gears within set regulations. All skills besides battlemode and aura is allowed. The guild with the most wins in each bracket gets a permanent guild title that will not be attainable ever again and their guild name in a hall of fame fir the year of the event. Same goes for any guild that wins future ones. Also maybe some type of temporary nation war bonus stats.
link: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34839-New-Years-Tourny&highlight=tournament based off of this thread would definitely have good turnout if gms ran it.

[GM] Snow
01-21-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: ROL+2 Event
The ROL+2 event was suppose to be a one time thing...that's why it hasn't reoccurred. It was just a collection that allowed players to easily complete in order to obtain ROL+2, which was very valuable at that time.

RE: GvG Type of Event
Not sure if you guys remember, but we did run a bunch of test runs in-game with GM hosted GvGs as a basis of a larger event, however it required too much time from both GMs hosting and players participating to organize.

RE: Drop Rate Event for Specific Dungeons
Yes, I believe we can run something like this in the near future. Increase drop rates for high end dungeons / increase EXP for low end dungeons for those who are leveling etc.

hanhnn13
01-23-2015, 06:16 PM
How about wing item?
They should be available for sale by now.

renzolita
03-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Event Type: Out-of-Game
Event Title: Ticket mission
Event Summary: you send a ticket and it gonna be answer in less then 5 minutes
Link to Event Post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ImwKohmOVs

Tonberry
06-12-2015, 04:30 AM
how about cabal sea event?

http://cabal.asiasoftsea.com/index.php/events/its-raining-coins/#.VXrQiPlVhBe

Paris Fínè
06-26-2015, 05:46 AM
Here's my Idea .

Event : Level Up event !

Requirements : to participate Login once a day and level up adleast 2 levels , gain 20 DP per day . ( 1 Month period )

Prizes : Participants - 30 Day Blessing Bead , 30 Day Random Costume Set , 30 Day Disguise Weapon , 30 Day Random Epulate +8 .

Grand Prizes : ( Players who login everyday , leveled up adleast 2 levels or more and has gain 20 DP Everyday ) Random Permanent Costume Set , 2x Random Weapon Disguise , Permanent Pet , Permanent Epulate +8 .

Again you guys can switch it up with the prizes and requirements but I feel that we should do a level up event now that we got 200 level max !