PDA

View Full Version : Ability Experience Points ( Take your Soul ) Event!

Immortal Dilemma
09-17-2011, 06:43 PM
Okay the "Take your Soul" event is main purpose on getting the players of Nevareth Community to gaining AXP, and i know what your saying "what about the players that can't get AXP yet. The so called low levels" this can be solved giving them a bank for AXP for them to store it in the natural way. When they kill a monster that are in the lower maps, upon killing three of or either Boar,Panda, and Turtle all being in all the starter maps such as Green Despair, Bloody Ice, Desert Scream, Fort Ruina, and Port lux. The force core and upgrade core low and medium would be in this map, all the player that aren't at the level will be able to save the AXP for when they hit the level range, not leaving them out of the event. The higher level maps on the other hand would have the same concept but a bit altered, and that can be done by having three monsters that are Lakeside, Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum and Porta Inferno. Each of these maps would drop force core and upgrade highs and highest, all having one or three monsters that do the samething as the lower level maps do, adding in items as well these monster should be new addition to the game as well.

Items "Take Your Soul" Event and Ranges

The drop rate of these item would have to be increased, for this event to be functional. Such items like force and upgrade cores both would have to be the natural common. Having extra items as well could get people to do this event as well, and be more active. (this would have to be decided by the Gms among themselves) As like rare items that we rarly see. =3

- AXP Item (GM can pick how they look like (hoping for something i haven't seen before)
- Upgrade cores
- Runes

[1-51] AXP Iron is 10 - 30mil equaling out to 1-3 points of AXP
[52-79] AXP Bronze is 40 - 50mil equaling out to 4-5 points of AXP
[80-109] AXP Silver is 60 - 70mil equaling out to 6-7 points of AXP
[110-139] AXP Gold is 80 - 100mil equaling out to 8-9 points of AXP
[140-169] AXP Platinum is 150 - 300mil equaling out to 10-30 points of AXP
[170-180] AXp Diamond is 350 - 500mil equaling out to 40-50 points of AXp

Items that would drop would be either the AXP item or upgrade cores varying for each map. For higher level player we all know that they can either go to nation war or just go into a map and level up, but the AXP item would make it beneficial for higher levels to skip the usual thing for this. The drop rate for runes would have to be incresed for this event, and having this in would help the higher level players get on the fun as well. You get a higher level player that is rich and some how he or she needs AXP to upgrade or get blended runes, but they it seems like theres noway of getting AXP anymore after hitting 180. This can really helpful for all the players ranging from 1-180 levels in the Nevareth Community, then you get this going for about one month the game would be more active then it is now.

InFamousBlaze
09-18-2011, 04:35 AM
Good idea, i like how its explained. but indeed this event could happen.

Immortal Dilemma
09-18-2011, 12:19 PM
It needs to happen, but the players must vote on it i think or its the GMs that randomly pick the best one.

cowbness
09-19-2011, 07:33 PM
good idea ^^ high lvl ppl needed axp badly ^^

Immortal Dilemma
09-20-2011, 07:10 AM
good idea ^^ high lvl ppl needed axp badly ^^

+1 for this event i'm pretty sure that everyone needs it too cowbness

Ravenwolf
09-22-2011, 10:52 AM
I like the idea of this event, but GM's may pass over this one because of the AXP cubes you can get from running dungeons. Just my opinion, but I would really like to see this event happen, I'm in desperate need of AP XD

Immortal Dilemma
09-23-2011, 11:44 AM
The reason behind this event was the huge compliant that everyone was asking for an ROL+2 event and i thought what about AXP? Players are forgetting that they need AXP for Blended Runes or just the obvious to upgrade their current runes.

Lann
09-30-2011, 10:50 AM
u start gaining ap at lvl 120 so the ones below should be taken out

Immortal Dilemma
09-30-2011, 11:07 AM
u start gaining ap at lvl 120 so the ones below should be taken out

Just saying you should read the first paragraph, thanks ;)
, all the player that aren't at the level will be able to save the AXP for when they hit the level range

whitetrash
09-30-2011, 11:17 AM
They don't let you save cause they don't want the nubs to have good runes

Immortal Dilemma
09-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Oh if a lower level player can save up AXP, one they can have something stored up for when they hit the respectable level. Players already need AXP as it is, making an event for it would benefit everyone that plays the game.

Andrea
10-01-2011, 04:31 AM
One question: What's in it for 'them'?

Immortal Dilemma
10-01-2011, 12:23 PM
One question: What's in it for 'them'?

What do you mean?

Valdoroth
10-02-2011, 12:18 AM
What if instead the lower levels just get exp? ppl need to have more incentive to level up to higher teirs in war too anyways. The day that there is a 50v50 t5 war is the day that this game can finally be revived (at least some) me thinks. I do like AP :) (not to mention I also need a bunch, but I plan to get it pretty quick once I'm back.

Immortal Dilemma
10-02-2011, 08:35 AM
It depends on how lower levers can gain EXP then AXP, maybe a bonus threw out the event, or a monster that they kill to gain AXP to store which ever sounds good to me. I personally like the storing the AXP to a personal bank that's over the Soul Ability box.

Immortal Dilemma
10-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Bump~!

Immortal Dilemma
11-01-2011, 07:49 AM
+1 for this suggestion. :p